A Sissy Saga Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

Without warning her hand lifted, then swooped down to fall with a 'crack'. Amanda whinnied a strangled cry and rocked forward, bottom squeezing together and worming slowly. More blows followed, the chastising hand beating solidly against bare flesh, turning the fair skin pink, then pinker, the clap of each impact being marked by an 'ooh!' an 'aah!' or a 'whaa!' of increasing high pitch. Little by little Amanda's bare little cheeks began to emit a soft glow, and here and there around the tops of his legs blushes appeared where some smacks had ventured low.

She smacked him a dozen times, then stopped, resting her hand on the tremulous bottom before stepping back. Amanda writhed and hugged the back of the chair. His eyes were wet, but his lack of loud shrieks hinted that having his bum smacked wasn't entirely a new experience for him.

"That will do." Miriam told him. Then she stepped forward again as a sudden suspicion formed in her mind. "Wait a minute!" Reaching around to the front of his thighs her fingers nubbed against something the size of a thick cigar - half the length, but just as firm - his uprisen prickie.

"I don't know what caused this, but we can't have 'that' thing going back into your knickers in 'that' condition." Her fingers took a grip and jinked his flesh, and at once Amanda's eyes flickered. Wincing and squirming his knees drew together and his penis throbbed.

Miriam Hancock winced too. In her younger days she'd been rather adept at handling the male organ, but in more recent times had come to regard the process as increasingly distasteful. And wasn't she being hypocritical in doing such a thing after emphasising with Emma Twist the importance of ignoring such anatomy? Never mind, it couldn't be helped, and anyway her reasons were acetic. She simply couldn't have a sissy leaving her study in an obvious state of arousal.

She concentrated on stroking the tip of Amanda's cock and playing with the foreskin, and Amanda began to rock back and forth, breathing deeply and sensing it was wrong - even for an headmistress - to touch him like that. But although he knew what the shameful result would be, he couldn't stop her, she had the greater strength, and she had authority over him. The woman's warm breath wheezed in his ear and he found himself feeling weak-kneed and leaning heavily in her arms. For a moment he almost embarrassed himself by giving vent to a squeal of delight. The woman's fingers stirred more animation in him than her smacks had done, and this time his soft 'oooh!" noises became more pronounced and extended as he rolled his pelvis to encourage her to rub faster.

"Mm, yes. I think you're used to this, aren't you? Miriam murmured rhetorically as she worked on his delicate sheath of skin. The cutie was a surprise. The more she rubbed his snout the thicker and more solid it became, enticing her to skim her fingers in a blur. "Is this what your mummy does when she's finished spanking you? Does she allow her ladyfriends to watch? Does she sometimes allow them to do it too?"

He didn't answer, he could only clench his teeth as unwanted sensations assailed him. They brought tension to every nerve in his body, making him ache, pulsate and yearn for relief.

"Woo, woo!" Softly uttered the play-noises of a toy train escaped his mouth, slightly strangled in rendition but fierce enough to announce the ejaculation of a fine splash of semen, warm and slick.

The headmistress rubbed him until his loins stopped shivering, then with a frown she stepped away and went in search of a paper tissue to wipe the smear of ooze from her fingers. The wet finish had taken her by surprise and she'd ceased to be an admirer of male ejaculate. Still, he was a good choice for Hardwick's dance team, so delicate and slender. He'd be a real tease wearing a posing pouch and he'd look so sweet everyone would want to sit him on their lap and pet him.

Amanda climbed down from the chair and hung his head. His soft bottom cheeks and smooth loins were sore, tingling and smarting, but there was no unsightly protrusion from his thighs.

"That's much more acceptable. Adjust your clothes Amanda and tuck your rascally nozzle away."

"Yes, Miss."

"Good! Now run along and rejoin your class, and try to be a good girl for the rest of the day."

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss."

***

Once more Miriam's thoughts returned to Emma Twist and the longer she mused about her the more she felt the young woman had the makings of an ideal member of staff, but of cause only a successful show of dominance would determine her actual suitability.

She allowed the agreed hour to pass before going up to the common-room, and what she found there on arrival was far and away beyond her expectations. Poppy was standing with his face pressed against a blank wall, naked but for his shoes and socks, his pert little bottom glowing angry red in contrast to the pale cream tone of the rest of him. Emma Twist stood several paces distant with her arms folded tight beneath the thrust of her blouse,intensely observing the sissy in her charge. She turned to greet Miriam as she entered, nodding but not smiling.

"I felt standing against the wall to be the appropriate place for a freshly spanked girl." she explained.

"Oh yes, I think so without doubt." Miriam agreed, "You appear to have made quite a mark with Poppy."

The younger woman allowed herself to smile politely at the pun. "I've told him to play with himself, but not to ejaculate without permission."

"Amazing, and so coolly done. Your skill would seem to be exceptional."

Curious, the headmistress moved up behind the stationary, naked student and peered over his shoulder, noting how his fingers fluttered hesitantly about his swollen penis. It was too gargantuan to attain a proper erection, she doubted there was enough spare blood in his body to do it, but the swollen pink cock-head glistened with liberal amounts of pre-cum.

Poppy was clearly at boiling point and on the verge of orgasm. In desperation he risked an upward glance. "Please Miss Hancock, am I allowed to finish? May I do a cum now?"

"I'll leave that decision to your instructor. Miss Twist is your mistress at the moment." glancing at Emma, she asked. "How long as he been like this?"

"The saucy strumpet developed a hard-on the moment he went over my lap, and that earned him a good many extra smacks. However it lead on to an interesting experiment" She gave the boys hair a cruel tug. "Show the headmistress the party-trick you've been practising, Poppy."

At once the effeminate teenager turned to his right and sank to his knees. Opening his mouth his pink tongue flashed around the broad tip of a strap-on cock that had been attached to the loins of the terracotta Adonis, quickly anointing it with spittle so that when he mounted his mouth onto it he could work his face back and forth vigorously.

Miriam Hancock was impressed. "Goodness me! That's astounding submission. And all done in an hour."

Seeking a sign of approval Poppy risked pausing to peep upward, the tip of the replica cock pressing into his mouth and making his cheek bulge.

"That's enough. Get back to the wall." Emma told him crisply, then sensing her future at Fairyfield was assured she smiled in triumph at Miriam. "The past hour as been full of surprises, but it's also been very enlightening. Poppy is a gem."

The headmistress guided her back a few paces. "There's a good deal of the play-actor in him when it comes to facial expressions, I hope you didn't think me too devious in using such talent."

Emma glanced briefly at the quaking figure facing the wall. "Finding my way through his guile only made success more satisfying." She shook her head. "Such an innocent face, yet such an amazing skill at fellatio."

"His mother is a high-class prostitute who took him into the family business, so to speak. When he's at home she rents him out by the hour, so he's probably been in more men's beds that a female whore twice his age.

"She's missing a good income by sending him here."

"The woman's in prison at the moment. You may have read of the scandal in the newspapers."

Emma raised an eyebrow. "Do you mean the call-girl and politician affair? The man was a government minister wasn't he?

"The Minister for Schools and Education. She was blackmailing him rather profitably until the tabloids got hold of the story. That's why Poppy's here. Put into cold-storage as it were, until she's served her sentence. I've twenty-seven students boarding with me at the moment, and each of them have their own intriguing reason for being here, though not all are quite as infamous."

"Blackmail!" pondered Emma. "A vile crime!"

Miss Hancock's mouth twitched minutely. "Yes, absolutely. Leave Poppy here to finish off and I'll give you a tour of your new home."

The two women moved towards the door, but before they went out a soft moan of anguish from Poppy caused Emma to turn and survey the back of his shaking legs. "You may toss yourself off now Poppy, but don't take all day about it, and make sure you clean up afterwards." she told him.

As they left the common-room Miriam indicated another door a short way along the corridor. "Let's have a look in the closet. The pupils tend to call it the 'dungeon' and I have some sympathy with that."

Emma peered over the woman's shoulder as she opened the door to a small room. It was in darkness, but the click of a wall switch lit a single bare bulb in the ceiling to reveal it as windowless, no more than eight meters by twelve, the floor covered with grey linoleum and the painted walls scuffed and dirty. Various items were crammed in storage at one end - a stack of chairs, some boxes and a tall cupboard with a panelled door, while at the other end the naked figure of a young man lay curled on the floor. He was bound, ankles tied together, hands fastened behind his back, and his mouth had been stuffed with a pink ball-gag. He looked sorrowful and pathetic, but the headmistress gave him only a perfunctory glance.

"This is the fate suffered by those who commit serious misconduct at Fairyfield Grange."

"Serious misconduct?" queried Emma.

Miss Hancock pouted thoughtfully as she switched off the light and closed the door. "Refusing to be a girl is serious. Refusing to wear a skirt or answer to a female name are offences which sometimes require brutal attention to obtain the desired result. Sissy life can come as a shock to some people, but everything is about perspective. One persons darkness is another persons light. 'What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly.'" She smiled. "The Chinese philosopher Chuang Tse coined those words for an emperor, but he could have just as well have meant them for Fairyfield Grange."

"There are other things to bear in mind. " she went on, "For instance, sissies can be fascinated by men, and since men adore pretty boys who wear skirts my girls must be escorted whenever outside the school. I'll not tolerate them frolicking with 'Outsiders' until they've been successfully placed at the end of their training. The only exception to that is if their charms can be used to benefit the school. We must all be prepared to make sacrifices for the sake of the school."

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers