A Sissy Saga Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers

It was unfair that she didn't have a dick and balls of her own. Instinctively she knew she could make better use of them than any of the overrated Neanderthal-males of the species. She was something to be reckoned with, and she got a kick out of putting men where they belonged. Beneath her.

Penis envy? She scolded herself. Surely not. To dispel such an idea she sought out the most feminine items in her wardrobe, a crimson silk blouse with Magyar embroidery on the sleeves and neck, which with a tight black knit skirt and a gleaming black belt cinched about her waist accentuated all her bodily curves in the best feminine way. After dousing herself with perfume she packed some items into a sports bag and went down the stairs to pester Gloria to drive her into the village.

***

The bright promise of Jennifer's trip out threatened to fizz out like a damp squib. She'd gone to the haberdashers in Peasmarsh with the clear intention of seeing Polly Clagget, but instead of finding the delectable and suggestible girl behind the shop counter she was confronted by the girl's mother, Martha.

Martha Clagget was a contradiction of her daughters modesty. Often brash and rather showy, she was a brunette with hair styled short and shaggy and with brown eyes and pale skin. When younger she had clearly been a beauty, and if ageing had rounded out her frame somewhat it had done it in a kind way. She still retained a pair of nice hips and a good bottom, and her breasts, which she considered her best feature, were large and always given full prominence when she dressed.

"Sorry if you've come special to see Polly, but she works so hard all the time I thought she could do with a day off." Martha told her.

Jennifer glared a scowl of dissatisfaction and turned to leave, but the woman quickly added. "Hold on dear. While you're here I wonder if you'd mind helping me out. I'm treating myself by runnin'-up a new evening gown, and measuring oneself is never easy. It'll only take a minute."

She came around the counter clutching a tailor's measure, her two large breasts juddering noticeably beneath a blue silk blouse. The shop was in a side alley and its windows were small-paned and dusty. Going to the door she turned a 'closed' sign to the outside, pulled down the door-blind and turned a key in the lock.

"Don't want any nosy so'n'so's peepin' in." she explained while plucking at the buttons on her blouse front. "Measurin' is best done in the buff as y'know, but I'm choosy about who gets to look at my knockers."

Two juddering bare mounds of flesh spilled out. Her breasts were heavy, plump and highlighted by brown nipples that had an arrogant jut to them, and she was unequivocally proud of the show they made.

"Impressive, eh?" she said, giving them an unnecessary little shake. "You're an attractive lass yerself Jennifer, but you're still a bit lackin' in the upstairs department. Fact is there's not many around here that can match my pair of udders."

Her mouth crinkled in a sly smile and her eyes smouldered. "You can feel 'em a bit if you measure 'em. Would you like to touch 'em, dear?"

Jennifer pursed her lips. "Touch them? Why would I want to do that?"

The woman frowned with annoyance. "Blokes can't keep their hands of 'em, and there's plenty o' women that like to admire 'em too. I make Polly tell me everything, and I know what you do when you come here. You fondle her, and you - you spank her bum."

She was attempting to instil some disapproval in her voice, but Jennifer didn't flinch. She could read Mrs Clagget as easily as she could read her daughter. Why else had she been dragged into this ridiculous farce of measuring her tits?

Having enjoyed relationships with several schoolmistress's when at boarding school she was not intimidated by females older than herself, and it wasn't uncommon for her to seize the initiative in such situations. Okay, she thought, if the woman wants to play, we'll play, but it'll be on my terms.

She took the measuring tape from Mrs Clagget's limp grasp and extended it in her hands, but instead of pressing it against the woman's dimensions as expected she drooped it across the top of the thrusting chest. Deftly, she curled the tape under the droop of one breast, then wrapped it around the voluptuous contours of the other to confine them both in a figure of eight. Then, without seeking any approval she drew the ends of the tape together and tightened the configuration until the mounds of flesh bulged and crowded together, one against the other.

Mrs Clagget seemed surprised and a little dazed, but although she sucked in a noisy breath she remained amazingly still while Jennifer drew the binding tight and tied a knot behind her neck.

"Christ! What are you doin'?" she said at last.

Jennifer gripped her chin and gave her no option but to look at the expression on her face.

"I'm letting you know who's boss here Mrs Clagget, and it's not you. I'm never too cruel, so don't worry. On the whole the things I do only heighten pleasure, but I have to have co-operation. I think you realise that, don't you?"

"Er, yes. I think so." Martha replied faintly. Jennifer Hancock's strength and self-assurance made her feel rather weak. There was something humiliating about being made to feel so fragile by a slip of a girl only half her age, but it certainly got her juices moving.

"Polly said you could be very sharp and didn't stand for any augments, but she didn't tell me you'd tie-up my tits."

Grasping the tips of the bulging breasts in her hands Jennifer kneaded them briefly. "I need to emphasis your submission. You ARE submitting to me, aren't you?"

The woman made no effort to draw back as her flesh was squeezed and pulled, she merely squirmed slightly and lowered her eyes. "Yes, I suppose I am."

She led the distraught woman across the room. "I think you've been a very naughty girl recently, Mrs Clagget. Haven't you?"

"Yes, yes I have, Jennifer." the woman mumbled.

"You need to be punished. It will help cleanse your conscience and make you feel better."

"Yes, yes. I've been a bad girl and I deserve to be smacked."

"Bend over. Get over the shop counter." the teenager instructed. She pressed her between the shoulders, and the woman had no choice but to lean forward and present her bottom.

"More. Surrender to me."

Martha Clagget obeyed, pushing her buttocks out, and then glanced over her shoulder to see Jennifer's eyes fixed rigidly on her exposed flesh.

Without another word Jennifer swung her around and told her to lean forward and take a good grip on the shop counter. She obeyed mechanically, remaining quite motionless as her skirt was hiked up over her hips. The raised skirt revealed black garters, black stocking tops and an excellent pair of sturdy thighs, but no pants.

"What! No underwear madam?" the teenager chastised when confronted by her bare rump. "Was you expecting me to call today? Is that why you sent Polly away and stayed here yourself?"

Mrs Clagget declined to reply. Her fingers clawed at the counter top, her head dipped and her bottom pushed back.

With the woman's buttocks undraped and entirely at her mercy, and perhaps believing her hand wasn't quite the right instrument with which to wallop such a mature lady's behind, the girl then took a moment to select a leather belt from a number on display in the shop. Choosing a broad item she could utilise in the manner of a paddle when foreshortened by her hand, she began to swat Mrs Clagget's bottom repeatedly, making her bum cheeks jiggle and heave, and leaving fiery, smarting blotches on the tender white flesh.

THWOCK! "Ow!" She winced sharply and wriggled as Jennifer gave her backside immediate attention with a brisk swing of her hand. She heard the strap swoosh and winced at the furcating lash of leather, and then her head jerked up from the polished mahogany surface and she had to clench her teeth to stop herself from crying out as the supple thongs lashed her plush behind.

A searing pain bit across both buttocks and her entire body squirmed, but she remained in place. When it was finished she knew her backside would be a mottle of pink and purple flesh, but as her forehead dipped onto the hard top of the shop counter she dare not ask if it was over.

"You're behaviour lately as been selfish, underhand and deceitful, Mrs Clagget. I know full well that the only reason you allowed Polly time off is because she was proving a distraction to all the randy cocks you covet for yourself."

Martha lifted her face, her cheeks reddening. "Yes, Jennifer. Whatever you say."

WHOP! "Uck!" The woman squirmed, her bottom bobbing up and down and swivelling sideways. Jennifer smiled wryly. "Don't move about too much or I may think you don't want to be smacked."

CRACK! "Mmmmph, ooh!"

"Oh yes. That was a good one. It caught you square on your plumpest bits and must have stung awfully. Never mind. It'll just throb and feel hot for a while."

The strap was lighter and slapped keener than the ones she usually employed, and the glowing blotches it produced quickly became scarlet.

"Okay. Enough of that for the moment. Let's see what else we can have fun with."

She left the woman slumped against the counter top and went to her bag to take out a plastic strap-on. She'd brought it along to show Polly, to try and stimulate her and tempt her into making available her as yet untried delights, but it had a new role now. With Polly's mother it became an object for definite application.

Until then she had conducted her business with Mrs Clagget in cool detachment and with her excitement under control, but after removing her wrap-around skirt and fastening the formidable tool onto her thighs engendered a pulse of perverse delight that set her body tingling. She'd always enjoyed being dominant in her relationships, and dominating with a cock was the ultimate expression of power.

Mrs Clagget found her horrified gaze riveted on the item Jennifer had fastened to her thighs, but she didn't alter the submissive pose she'd adopted. With her freshly smacked bottom glowing like a beacon she leaned forward and gripped the shop counter while she peered at Jennifer with the wide eyes of a child. Slightly frightened, clearly excited, she watched the teenager approach with the dildo fixed in place and swinging almost horizontally in front of her thighs.

Jennifer moved up behind her. She was a bully, always the queen pin with a heart as hard as nails. She always had been. She had a quick tongue with an ever ready response. It was in her blood, just like it was in her mothers blood. She had to be in total control of everyone and every situation. She smiled inwardly. At school she had been compared to Penthesilea, Queen of the Amazons. Her pleasure was all to do with power, she was the Amazon hunter who constantly chased the potentially submissive.

"Open your legs." she demanded.

Martha Clagget twittered nervously as she moved her feet apart, and her legs trembled in spite of all she tried to do to stop them. "Oh Jennifer, that thing you're wearing, it's er, fuckin' mazin, but I don't think - perhaps you shouldn't..."

Her protest was weak and uninspired, and she felt a wave of pleasure roll over her the moment the nub of the big-girls toy nozzled forward and became established between the slushy lips of her pussy.

The prong pushed easily long the length of the delicate, muscled tube of her vagina with no more than one or two firm thrusts, and it immediately transformed a cocky diva full of vanity into a moaning bitch full of cock. Her bound breasts bulged and bounced beneath her as she felt the girl grip her hips and begin to shunt rapidly in and out.

She fixed the woman with a basilisk stare. "Take it madam," Jennifer hissed, "Take my cock deep into your mushy snatch and grip it hard. Can you feel it? Can you feel my lovely girl-prick moving about inside you? It's beautiful isn't it? It shags you so nice."

The other woman's round, solid bum jostled in her hands, squeezing up and against her, her tightness, moist and yielding, caressing her entry. Her hips rolled from side to side, her eyes glinting from beneath half-closed lids.

"Ooowphh!" Mrs Clagget groaned and mewled, ecstatic with libidinous stimulation. It had been a while since anyone had used her body and the object that was ploughing her at that moment seemed to have the dimensions of a stallion.

"Yes, yes. Oh yes. It's going deep, and it feels huge," she gasped her frantic excitement as the rhythm built, thrusting and grinding the two of them together.

Seismic shock waves rippled through her body. The girl was better than a man. Better than men in general anyway, who were usually vain, ignorant and unimaginative. Better than her last boyfriend who had been big, but vain, ignorant and lacking in technique.

She'd been through three husbands but none of them had handled her as efficiently as Jennifer. Nor could she remember a strap-on doing her so well before. Nothing had ever felt quite as intense as the feelings wrought by that plastic length buried in her pussy. And it was glorious to know it would never become soft.

Jennifer banged all her entire length into her so forcibly it lifted her onto her toes, and she gagged, eyes rolling, her mind in a half stupor. "Wow, it's not often a lass gets to have a dick shove her about like that."

"You have to learn a lesson. You've got to be a good girl from now on."

"Yes. Oh I will be a good girl," Martha moaned in rapture, "I'll always be a good girl for you."

The plastic penis fitted so snug and made her feel a total whore, which was just how she liked to feel at such times, and to intensify the pleasure she slyly reached back between her legs and began to oscillate a fingertip around the tiny throbbing monolith of her clitoris.

Almost with a touch of malice Jennifer extracted her tool from the woman's grasping hole, leaving the used vagina slack and slavering, and inducing a witter of disappointment from Mrs Clagget.

"You're quite a mare Mrs Clagget, aren't you? Quite insatiable." Jennifer mocked. "If I wasn't such a nice girl I'd reckon you as a slut. Do you want me to fuck you some more? Do you want my prick inside you again? You have to tell me if you do."

"Yes I want it," Martha moaned in delirious desire, "Put that thing back in me and use me like a bitch. Fuck me."

"Perhaps you'd like a little variety. Would you like to try something else?"

Martha's eyes fluttered with sly desire. "Yeah, fuck my arse this time. I love it up there. Bang it in my back door."

Jennifer wasn't about to refuse a plea such as that, especially as Mrs Clagget was wagging her rear about to entice the action. She didn't doubt she loved being shagged in the backside, plenty of women did, and men rarely did it as lustily as a woman desired. It took another female to judge things right.

Mrs Clagget felt a warm hand on her thighs, going between them, stroking them and easing them farther apart before sliding upward, making a slippery furrow through the lips of her sex and onward until it reached her anus. There it paused to tease and probe indecently with a delicate finger.

Mrs Clagget closed her eyes, aware only of the burning sensations on her bottom and the erotic tingle provided by the finger. It dallied for a moment then embedded to the second knuckle, churning inside inquisitively before withdrawing.

Jennifer stood between the older woman's parted legs and deftly forced the tip of her cock into Martha's expectant backside, then she used the weight of her body to ease it forward and force a way into the expectant rectum.

The woman felt its visit, something far broader in girth than a finger that was stiff and not to be denied. With a single strong thrust it overcame her resistance and the visitor had sheathed the hard plastic object neatly in her back passage. She closed her eyes and her mouth grimaced. Oblivious to everything else around her she sighed.

Nothing, no one had ever possessed her like she was being possessed at that moment. Jennifer was shagging her in the arse, and oh god, nobody had ever done that to her before quite so well, nobody had ever fucked her so intimately... Well, only that big black stud on the beach in Jamaica that time, when she'd been squiffy on Bacardi. He'd stuffed her arse full and taken her like an earthquake. It was the same with Jennifer now.

Slowly the teenager began to slide the strap-on back and forth, ploughing the woman, each thrust pitilessly given, jabbing left then right with such vigour that Martha practically melted.

"Gnnnnh!" Martha squealed thinly as the fat tool sank in, pushing aside clenched anal muscles with impunity and burrowing deep. As Jennifer drew back her extension the rim of the woman's anus returned part way with it, gripping around its wide circumference and appearing like the gaping rectum of a horse.

She immediately slammed back in again and started moving like a train. Mrs Clagget groaned helplessly. The woman lifted her breasts from the counter top, gasped and arched her head back, astounded at the depth of her feelings and the depth of the penetration. An initial resistance proved futile and easily overcome, and now her sphincter muscles clamped helplessly around the odd penis.

"Perhaps I'll find time to visit you at home sometime," Jennifer murmured heatedly as she rushed towards an orgasm of her own. "I could spank Polly and yourself over the dining room table side by side, and maybe shag you both in the backside afterwards. Polly's ripe for it now. You know she is. You should let her try it."

Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers