A Sister's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls disentangled themselves and after a bit of fondling and kissing, tumbled into the pool together to help them recover from their pleasure.

Phil came home from his golf game. It had been a good game, he’d played well, even if it hadn’t been a personal record or anything. He parked the car in the garage and went into the house. As he entered, he heard noises from the pool. He went to the back door to see who it was and was about to go outside when he saw Vanessa, his youngest daughter clamber out the pool to jump back in. She was naked. Not only was she naked though, she was beautiful. Her breasts were perfect. He was frozen, his hand on the door. Quickly he looked to see who else was in the pool, suddenly concerned that there would be some boy there with her. He relaxed a little whenhe realised tht there was just Megan and Cindy, a friend of the girls. He wondered if all three of them were naked, his cock hardening as he did so. He knew it wasn’t right, but that Cindy was incredibly hot and he’d often fantasized about screwing her when he was alone with his pants down and his own thoughts.

He was torn as to what to do. He really shouldn’t be here watching his own kids skinny dipping in the pool, but how often did you get the chance to see a young hottie like Cindy naked in your own back yard.

Lust won over guilt and he made his way upstairs to Vanessa’s room, which had the best view of the pool. He grabbed his binoculars on the way before going to the window. Once there he quickly adjusted them so that he could get a close up view of the girls playing in the pool. Sure enough they were all naked. It had been a long time since he’d seen his daughters in anything less than a swimsuit. They had both matured well, though he found it somewhat odd that his younger daughter’s breasts had out developed the older. Funny the way nature works. He decided that neither of them lacked beauty though. Cindy was a marvel. A veritable pocket dynamo with an outrageously gorgeous body, her tits sitting perfectly on her body as she moved about the pool.

He was stunned and thrilled to note that Cindy had shaved her pussy and more stunned to realise that Vanessa had done the same to her own. His cock was engorged andhe released it from its constraints as he trained the binoculars on Cindy, manipulating his cock as he enjoyed the sight of the young lass in his pool. He was about to blow his load when he heard his wife call out from downstairs, checking to see where everybody was. The girls flew from the pool, young naked flesh grabbing clothing and towels as the moved to cover their nudity.

Phil made a comical dash from his daughter’s room, tossing the binoculars into his closet as he scrambled his pants back on and tried to make a composed entry into the living room from upstairs.

Monica was greeting the girls who were toweled up now and heading upstairs to change.

“Hi Daddy, how long have you been home?” asked Vanessa, “we didn’t hear you come in, we must have been splashing around to much.” She seemed a little nervous in asking.

“Oh, only a minute or two, I was just about to get out of my golf clothes when I heard your mother call out.

Megan was staring at her father’s crotch. There were definitely signs of some excitement there and if she was any judge, the size could easily be as impressive as Vanessa had stated.

The girls made their excuses and continued on their way. It took all of Phil’s self control for his eyes not to follow their arses as they ascended the stairs.

“Very good Phil, I know you want to look,” laughed Monica, only too aware of how attractive the girls were (particularly that little minx Cindy).

After Cindy had left for the day, the girls were upstairs talking. “did you notice Dad’s cock?” asked Megan.

“No, why should I?”

“Because I think he was watching from upstairs. When he came down, he had a big boner in his pants. I just don’t know how long he’d been there. It wasn’t while we were doing anything, because I went inside for those drinks while we were swimming. But I reckon he sure us all skinny dipping.”

“Oh god, how embarrassing,” replied Vanessa.

“Yeah, but I think it gives me an idea,” said Megan.

To be continued …

12