A Sister's Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica felt as if a shock of pleasure was sent straight to her core when her daughter's hand touched her breast. Her pussy was so wet that she knew that Vanessa was right, that if she wasn't here, she'd be stroking her clit until she exploded. But this was her daughter. She couldn't do it.

Vanessa could see that her mother was undecided. That she wanted the pleasure, but was struggling with the guilt. She removed her hand from her mother's breast and knelt down beside her. She put her hand on her mother's ribs just below her breasts, resting it there before slowly moving it further down her body. She could feel her mother tense, see her struggle to speak, to say no to what she desperately wanted.

"Close your eyes," Vanessa suggested, "just relax and enjoy, don't think about who, concentrate on the pleasure."

Monica was about to get up, to protest, to tell her daughter off, but just as Vanessa was suggesting that she close her eyes, she touched her mother's pussy. Monica shuddered at the touch. She gave in. She closed her eyes, feeling the touch of a hand on her pussy. It was wonderful. It was some time since someone had digitally manipulated her pussy, taken time to learn its folds and secrets. She spread her legs, feeling a finger inserted within her being, exploring her as she slowly released the breath that she realised that she had been holding in.

Vanessa looked down at her mother, watching as she visibly relaxed, letting her legs fall to either side, giving Vanessa the access that she desired. She fondled her mother's pussy, pushing her fingers in, dragging the out, circling and teasing at her clit, learning what her mother responded to, what drove her wild. She moved around to position herself between her mother's legs, ensuring that she maintained her contact with her pussy, not wanting the spell to break.

Between her mother's legs now, Vanessa lowered her face until she could run her tongue along the slit of her pussy. Her mother audibly voiced her excitement and pleasure as her daughter's tongue spread apart her lips and dove into the hole through which she had entered the world.

"God that feels so wonderful Nessy," she said aloud, surprising herself in the encouragement of her daughter's actions. Vanessa homed in on her mother's clitoris, licking and sucking at it, determined that she would giver her mother the pleasure of her first female induced orgasm. She didn't have to wait long. Monica was so excited, between the taboo of being with another woman, her daughter at that, and of the pleasure of the encounter, she soon cascaded over the edge of bliss as her orgasm washed through her body.

"Oh Nessy, that was wonderful," Monica said in the last throes of her orgasm.

"You're welcome Mum, it was nice to be able to do it for you. Let's go up to the shower and clean off and then we can explore all this a bit further." Vanessa saw the guilt course through her mother's psyche. She knew what her mother was going to say even before the words left her mouth. She remembered what it had been like for herself with Megan.

"Nessy, I can't. It was fabulous and it's a special gift that you've given me, but I can't again … its wrong."

"I'll leave you for now then, Mum. But I know you're going to want more and I want you to know that I'm happy doing this with you. I want you to come to me. Don't go looking for this somewhere else without talking to me. When you want me, I'll be ready." Vanessa picked up her things and wandered up to the house, naked. Monica watched her the entire way, transfixed by the natural beauty of her daughter.

That night, during a bout of love making, Phil started to eat Monica out. It was lovely, but as she lay there, enjoying it, she couldn't get the image from her mind of her daughter with her tongue caressing her pussy. It drove her wild and she came quickly, the memory driving her into her orgasm. The whole time that she was making love with her husband, all she could seem to think about was how good her daughter looked and what it had looked like to have Vanessa touch her. She found herself wondering how Vanessa's breasts felt, what it would be like to touch her bald pussy, to push a finger or even her tongue inside that sweet, wet hole.

Monica begged Phil to fuck her from behind. Phil happily obliged, kneeling behind his wife and impaling her with his cock. Monica buried her face in a pillow as she was rammed from behind, finding herself pushing her tongue into the pillow, dreaming and imagining what it would be like to bury it in the folds of another woman (especially if that woman were her daughter.)

Phil came, emptying his seed inside her and she collapsed, to sleep and dream of naked women … most of them young ones.

With Megan gone from the house, Phil found himself watching Vanessa more and more as she moved about the house. She was back at uni now and didn't spend as much time around the house but he took advantage of the evenings when she was home, watching her. He wanted her. There was no denying it. He found himself plotting ways in his mind that he might get to see her naked, or even for her to see him naked. He took to strolling back to his bedroom naked from the bathroom in the mornings, just hoping that something might happen. But it didn't.

At the same time, Monica was struggling with seeing her daughter about the house also. Unlike Phil, she was struggling because there was an open invitation and because Vanessa made no secret of the fact either. She'd sit provocatively around her mother, keeping her legs spread or with her hand within her pants when her mother could see her. She'd walk up behind her mother and start massaging her shoulders, her hands wandering down towards her breasts. At first Monica would stop her, but as the days went on, she found herself allowing her daughter to fondle them, even to slip her hand inside her bra where her nipple would be pressed hard against Vanessa's hand.

At night, she would fuck Phil, dreaming of another serious encounter with Vanessa, her mind telling her no and her heart begging for it. Monica couldn't remember the last time that she was this horny.

Phil called from work to say that he had to go interstate and that he'd call by to pick up some clothes before he left, but that the two girls would have to fend for themselves for a day or two. Vanessa took the call and decided that this was a great opportunity for her to finally win her mother over to her way of thinking. As she thought about what she could do, she found herself getting really horny. She went to her room and pulled out the vibrator that Megan had bought for her before leaving, laying back on her bed to satisfy herself.

Phil came home early, deciding that he was better off getting his stuff and leaving town ahead of the peak hour traffic. He entered the house quietly, not expecting anyone to be home and went up to his room to pack. He was in there doing that when he thought that he heard a noise coming from down the hall. Surprised, yet excited when he realised it was coming from Vanessa's room, he crept down to see what was going on. He hadn't thought that she'd be home, but obviously this was one of her half days at uni. He reached Vanessa's door to find it ajar. He peered between the edge of the door and the doorjamb, as the sound was coming from the bed. What he saw nearly made him cum in his pants.

Through the small crack, he could just make out his daughter's pussy and the vibrator that was being slid in and out of it. He couldn't see much more than that, but then, he really didn't need to either. The vibrator slid smoothly in and out of her shaven snatch, lingering as she pushed it against her clitoris. Phil unzipped his pants and worked his cock out so that he could stroke it, imaging that it was his cock, not the vibrator that was penetrating the hole. The vibrator was withdrawn, and Vanessa started moving. Phil was ready to flee down the hall to the bedroom, but she was merely changing positions. Vanessa was on her knees now and Phil watched again as the toy was slid into his daughter.

He was even more amazed when, with the toy stuck firmly in her pussy, he saw her finger playing at the entrance to her anus. She pushed a finger inside herself as the toy vibrator within her pussy. Phil nearly came all over her door as he watched, stopping before he lost control. Very soon he saw Vanessa collapse on her bed, leaving herself alone as she obviously enjoyed the aftermath of her fun.

Phil crept back quietly to his room and pulled a magazine from his bedside table, his hand wrapping itself around his cock to relieve the tension and fully enjoy the experience he'd just had watching his daughter. Her looked up and noticed that the door hadn't quite closed, but didn't bother fixing it. Just maybe it would be the catalyst that he was looking for he thought, without real expectation.

Vanessa pulled her dress back down, not bothering with underwear. She needed a drink after her efforts and so headed to the kitchen. As she neared the doorway to her parent's room, she heard some muffled noises. She suddenly wondered whether her dad had come home early to get his gear. The door was slightly ajar and so she peeked in. Sure enough, there was her father. Vanessa was surprised to see that he had his cock out and was masturbating over a magazine again.

This time, she didn't bother trying to hide her attraction, but just stood and watched, slipping her hand up under her dress to caress her soaked pussy as she enjoyed the show. As her father neared his orgasm, Vanessa heard him saying a name. She held still, holding her breath as she realised he was about to cum, curious as to who he was fantasizing about as he masturbated.

As he held a wad of tissues at the head of his cock to catch the cum, Vanessa finally made sense of what he was saying.

"yes Nessy, take it in your mouth, taste my cum," he said, his back arching and cock straining as it exploded. Vanessa quickly stepped back to her room's side of the door, shocked at what she had heard. She crept back to her room where she made some obvious noise before emerging again. She couldn't believe that her father was fantasizing about her! What stunned her more though was how much she thought she might enjoy walking in and sucking on her father's cock, knowing that was what he wanted.

Was there no end to how perverted she was becoming? First another girl, then her sister, her mother … could she really do her father? She struggled with the thought as she fumbled through a conversation with her father about his being home early, about needing a drink. She decided that she was glad that he was going away for a couple of days. It would give her time to process it all.

Phil came out of his room. He and Vanessa both pretended to be startled by the other's presence and they even joked about how it was lucky either of them had been doing anything embarrassing because they could have been caught out big-time. They exchanged curious looks, each wondering just what the other may have seen and whether they were just playing dumb or not. Phil eventually grabbed his stuff and headed out the door to start the drive interstate, giving Vanessa a kiss on the cheek for her to pass on to Monica.

Vanessa rang her mother to see when she would be home for the evening after work and started cooking dinner so that it would be ready on time. Once it was all under control, she took all her clothes off, opened a bottle of wine and waited for her mother to show up.

Monica walked in and dropped her bag on the hall table before heading to the kitchen, searching for the source of the tantalizing aroma that was permeating the house. She found the kitchen empty and went to the dining room as it was apparent from the kitchen that that was where the food had moved would be. She stopped at the entrance. The table was set and sitting in the chair facing the doorway was her daughter Vanessa, naked, breasts sitting above the glass table top and her pussy all but visible through the conveniently placed collection of plates and cutlery..

"Hey Mum, come on in," Vanessa said from her seat.

"Don't you think that you're a little under-dressed for dinner, dear?" Monica asked, entering the room and taking her seat anyway.

"Well, you always told me Mum that visual presentation was as important when serving a meal as the taste itself. So I thought that I'd present it with something I know you'll enjoy looking at. I could have served it up on myself, but I'd have been a little timid about giving you a knife then"

"Probably a good thought and its nice to know that you do actually listen to some of my advice, even if your execution is perhaps a bit wayward," laughed Monica, truly delighted with the visual feast that she was enjoying as she tucked into her dinner and sipped on her wine.

Throughout dinner, Vanessa teased her mother, giving her glimpses of her bald pussy, fingering it, playing and teasing at her nipples and just generally doing anything that might be construed as sexual – like licking seductively at the rim of her wine glass. Monica found that more than just her belly was excited during the dinner. By the end of the meal, her daughter had her wet.

"So, what's for desert?" Monica asked, curious how much Vanessa had planned out for the evening.

"Just icecream," replied Vanessa, "though I found a nice sticky to go with it."

"Sounds great," Monica said, sitting back to relax and await its arrival. Vanessa stood clearing the dishes from the table. She deliberately leant against her mother, letting her naked breasts graze against her shoulder, tantalizingly close to her face before taking the dishes to the kitchen. She returned and stood behind her mother, telling her that she needed to relax more before dessert, which would be served in the living room. As she spoke, she massaged her mother's shoulders before letting her hands wander down the front of her blouse, undoing her buttons as she went. Monica relaxed into her daughter's caresses, accepting the fact that she was going to allow herself to be seduced again tonight as she felt the front-opening clasp of her bra being released, her daughter's hand seeking out and fondling her breasts.

"Go into the living room and I'll bring your desert," Vanessa told her mother, releasing her breasts, before removing her blouse and putting it aside with her bra, confident that she would have her tonight.

Monica sat down on the couch to wait for her daughter. She didn't have to wait long. Vanessa appeared in the living room, carrying the ice cream, an open bottle of botrytis Riesling and a couple of glasses. She poured two glasses of the sticky before turning the coffee table so that it rang lengthwise from where her mother was sitting. She sat down on the end of it, noting the way that her mother's eyes followed the path of her bald pussy.

Vanessa took a spoon and removed some ice cream from the tub before offering it to her mother. Monica leaned forward to take the spoon in her mouth. Vanessa got another spoonful and Monica leaned forwards again. This time, Vanessa leaned back as her mother came forwards, and she dropped the ice cream from the spoon to her breast. Monica wasn't expecting it and the ice cream slid over the nipple and across to the valley between Vanessa's breasts before sliding down her stomach.

"You'd better get that Mum, otherwise, you won't get anymore. And don't leave any mess, either, Vanessa told her. Monica dipped her head to suck the ice cream from Vanessa's belly, before licking up the trail that it had left. When she reached her daughter's breast, she could feel its firmness with her tongue and found herself disappointed when she got to the top of the trail and didn't get to actually lick her daughter's nipple which stood erectly from her pert breast. Vanessa leant back further as she took another spoonful of ice cream and put it upon her breast, resting against the top of her nipple. This time, Monica was ready, leaning forward to capture the ice cream in her mouth and because of its position this time, capturing the nipple as well, which she sucked upon happily, letting it slip from her mouth. As this happened, she also noticed that her own nipples dragged upon her daughter's belly as Vanessa's reclined position caused her to lean further over her naked body.

Vanessa placed another blob of ice cream upon her other breast, loving the thrill of having her mother suck that and her nipple as she retrieved it. She then placed some on her neck, which before her mother could get it, slid down between her breasts and with a little twist of her body, down towards her hip. Her mother's tongue followed the trail back up, over her hip, waist, ribs all the way up to her neck. Vanessa was very wet with the attention that she was drawing from her mother.

She then leant right back so that her mother had to climb up on the coffee table over her, lifting her skirt so that she could straddle Vanessa who placed a bit of ice cream on her lips. Her mother brought her lips down to capture it and Vanessa allowed the ice cream to fall into her mouth, her tongue slipping out between her lips to meet her mother's as she sought the ice cream.

Monica dissolved in that kiss. The softness of her daughter's lips was astounding, the passion intense. She could feel her breasts mashed together with her daughter's their nipples points of intensity between them, her soaked panties pressed against her daughter's skin.

Vanessa broke the kiss and told her mother to get off her. She then took some ice cream and placed it upon her bald mound. Monica eagerly ate it, her tongue caressing the bald skin, her nose delighting in the aroma of her daughter's excited sex. Vanessa's final bit of ice cream was placed upon her clit where it quickly slid down along her hot pussy Monica had been anticipating it and dove in, capturing it, her tongue contacting Vanessa's pussy for the very first time. Vanessa shuddered at the contact, the contrast between the cold ice cream and the warm tongue. Monica didn't bother breaking contact with her daughter's pussy, she simply pursued her new-found goal … to make Vanessa cum. As her mother ate her pussy, Vanessa suggested that it was time for a little wine, and poured some of the sweet wine over her pussy so that it mingled with her juices on her mother's tongue. Again the warm/cold contrast delighted her and it wasn't too much longer before she shuddered again, this time as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Monica knelt up, smiling at her daughter's bliss. Vanessa sat up and kissed her mother, tasting the mingled juices and wine on her mother's tongue, her hands seeking her breasts before reaching behind her and running up and down her back. She pushed her mother backwards towards the couch, grabbing at her skirt and hiking it up as Monica moved to sit back upon the couch. She then ripped at her mother's pantyhose, tearing them so that she'd have access to her inner depths, pulling her panties aside and burying her tongue in her mother's haven.

Vanessa stopped to allow her mother to shed her remaining clothes before setting back to her pleasurable task, using her tongue to stir her mother's clit, winding around and around it before flicking it back and forth. She took a sip of wine and allowed it to wash over her mother's pussy as she continued to make love to her. She felt her mohter's hands in her hair and knew that she had driven her close to orgasm. She renewed her attack on Monica's pussy and knew she was to be rewarded when she felt her hair clenched in her mother's hands before her thighs gripped her head, her pussy pulsing through its orgasm.

The two of them settled on the couch after that, watching TV, kissing, touching and cuddling, enjoying the intimacy of being together, relaxed and naked. That night, Vanessa slept in her mother's bed and they made love again before sleeping and yet again when they awoke in the morning, Monica astounded by the extent of the pleasure that she was taking from their encounter.