A Sister's Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary took my legs and wrapped them around his torso, raising my bottom off the bed and allowing him to plunge deeper inside of me. I could feel the head of his cock deeper inside my vagina, deep inside my womb.

The feeling was indescribable. "Oh, Gary, fuck me...god, you feel good inside me..."

I started arching my hips up to meet each punishing thrust. I was positioning myself to force his cock's head firmly against the front wall of my womb. I was lifting my ass off the bed to allow him to fuck me hard and deep. I wanted him to cum inside me, but even more, I wanted to climax with his erection inside my pussy.

I knew I was going to climax and I started urging him on, encouraging him to fuck me hard, to pound me violently.

"Gary, you are going to make me climax again... oh, don't stop... fuck me... harder... don't stop... oh, my god... oh fuck..." I babbled incoherently as I felt my orgasm rock through my core. My entire body quaked as the waves of pleasure crashed across me.

My climax triggered Gary's orgasm, and I felt him stiffen as he thrust inside me. As I convulsed from the orgasmic spasms that quaked across me, I felt Gary's erection swell and pulse deep inside me. My brother was ejaculating inside me, pumping his semen safely into the condom which was inside his baby sister.

As we both convulsed together, I hissed, "Oh, Gary, I love you... please, kiss me... kiss me now..."

And Gary leaned forward and kissed me deeply. I opened my mouth to accept his tongue as I felt his cock continue to throb inside me. With each pulse, it felt that he was stretching me deeper and wider.

He collapsed on top of me, panting as we caressed each other, while remaining coupled together. I did not want this moment to ever end. I never wanted my brother's penis to leave my vagina. I was happy, satisfied content and loved at that moment.

As we lay there coupled together, I noticed that Gary's cock remained hard. I contracted my vagina to give him a playful hug or squeeze. His cock pulsed back in response. We played this little game several times, me contracting my vagina to 'hug' him, and his penis throbbing in response.

After a couple of minutes of me squeezing Gary's cock with my vagina, Gary started moving in and out of me again. He was going to fuck his little sister yet again, with the same condom. I liked that. I liked having my brother fuck me.

It took Gary considerably longer to achieve his climax this time, and I did not have an orgasm this time; but I enjoyed feeling him deep inside me nonetheless. After he came, we drifted off to sleep in each others' armed, his penis still inside of me.

I awoke several hours later, with Gary snoring beside me. His penis still encased in the latex sheathe.

I did not know how I would feel in the morning, but tonight I felt wonderful.

And I knew that I would always belong to my brother in a special way; I could never refuse him any sexual need he might have.

Coming soon... Chapter 3: what's next?

12