A Sister's Seduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down, watching his penis enter and withdraw from me with obvious admiration and pride. The head of his penis was striking my g-spot with each deep thrust, driving me closer and closer to orgasm.

My moans go louder and my breathing quickened. I knew I was going to cum,

With my feet high over his shoulders, Gary gave me everything he had, which was all I could take. With every pounding thrust, I spread myself as wide as I could, taking all of him.

Then it started; the first of a series of orgasmic spasms. I came, and I came. I was thrusting my hips upward to meet each of his thrusts.

My orgasm and my incoherent moans pushed Gary over the edge as well. He buried himself deep in my womb and my brother stiffened and convulsed. I knew at that moment, Gary was releasing his seed inside me. I lay there panting, relishing the after flow of my orgasm, as I felt Gary's large penis pulsing deep in me as he spurted time and time again.

Gary's constant pushing as deep as he could and the definite throbbing of his cock inside me left me no doubt that he was filling the latex sheathe with ropes and ropes of his semen.

I lay there, my feet and my ass high in the air accepting every bit of my brother's warm seed. I remember thinking how nice it would be to allow Gary to actually ejaculate inside me without a condom. I decided I needed to get on the pill as soon as possible.

Neither of us said anything for several minutes, as we remained coupled together, panting, trying to recover our composure and breath. I felt his cock actually throb and thicken inside my vagina as I massaged his back and shoulders in our post-coital embrace. I did not want this moment to end.

I contracted my vagina several times, hugging Gary's erection inside of me; milking the last drops of his sperm into my vagina.

Lying their with my brother's penis continuing to pulse inside of me, draining the last drops of semen from him, was one of the sexiest moments I have ever experienced in my life. Lying coupled together, my legs over his shoulders, my ass high in the air while his large firm penis continuing to pulse deep inside of me, continuing to drain the last drops of his seed into me, is an intimacy, closeness, tenderness between my brother and me that I will always cherish. I have never been more content, more fulfilled or happier than I was lying there, coupled with Gary after giving me one of the greatest orgasms of my life!

Gary leaned forward and kissed me, more gentle and loving than passionate; and then he slowly withdrew from me. I could feel my vagina spasm as he did, trying to adjust to the absence of his penis that was stretching it so fully only moments before. My pussy seemed strangely empty, and started a series of contractions that, once again, felt to me that it was looking for something to hold on to.

I looked down and could see the large volume of Gary's semen stretching the latex material to its limit. The white viscous mixture of his sperm and seminal fluid inflated the little reservoir tip like a balloon. The semen was also forced down the side of his shaft under the condom like streaks of white paint.

Gary rolled on his back next to me without removing the condom, and then pulled me close, and we cuddled silently, my head resting on his chest, listening to his heart racing until I fell asleep.

I was awakened about an hour later with Gary fondling my pussy. Having awakened with an erection, Gary was looking for a place to put it. As he inserted a finger into my pussy he said with amazement, "you are still pretty wet, Liz".

I simply nodded. I knew he wanted to enter me again. I wanted to accommodate him.

He climbed on top of me, his condom still in place, and with little resistance, glided into me again. This time, there was less passion and it was slower and more gentle. Although I did not climax a third time, this gentle love making was just as enjoyable, as I took Gary's penis deep inside me for the second time in one evening. I was comfortable knowing his prophylactic was still secure.

I was able to block any guilt I might feel, savoring the beauty of this experience as I allowed my brother to fuck me again.

We fucked slowly for 15 or 20 minutes, before Gary stiffened and came again. This time he did not withdraw. We cuddled and caressed each other as we remained coupled together until he fell asleep in my arms, his penis still embedded inside me.

That was a wonderful night; perhaps the most intimate night of my life. I will cherish the memory forever.

12