A Ski Bunny Gets Stuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep your hands there," he commands as he removes his hands from yours. As you stand there you feel him excruciatingly slowly drag his nails down your side, hook under your bra, and pull it up revealing your breasts entirely for the first time. He steps in close to you as both hands wrap around your breasts. His throbbing erection presses perfectly into your ass crack as he leans forward to take advantage of your exposed chest and nipples. As he grinds into you and fondles you, you look out the window to see two faces pressed against the glass of the gondola ahead of yours. They have noticed. Ian is too engrossed with your body to notice, but you like the idea of helping them to pass the time stranded on the gondola and embrace the idea of letting them enjoy the show. He presses his cock to your round, perfect ass and you grind right back, sliding your firm round cheeks back and forth in a dance of lust.

Finally after what seems like an eternity of teasing he kneels down behind you and begins to peel away your tights and thong. As the fabric is pulled down, his kisses press closer and closer to where you so desperately wish him to go. Your back arches, offering up your dripping hole to whatever he sees fit to pleasure you with. The kisses continue briefly then each hand grabs a handful of flesh, spreads you open exposing your bald muff and ass completely. You feel him lean forward, feel his warm exhaled breath, and then nearly collapse in ecstasy as his tongue lightly grazes your clit for the first time! He wastes no time lapping at the honey dripping from your hole with long slow licks that run the length of your pussy. You feel his tongue circle lightly, exploring the folds and curves of your womanhood. Then he drives it deep into you, searching out as much of your sweet wetness as possible. As his tongue pleasures you, his hands still have your ass cheeks spread wide. Suddenly an upward lick continues past your pussy and lightly grazes your tightened ass. This guy is kinky!! You remove your hands from the bar above and lay across the boxes offering him unfettered access to your most private places. Looking out to see if the other gondola passengers are watching it is apparent man is still intently watching the show but the woman is just barely visible as a head bobbing up and down just below the window. Good to know you two aren't the only ones making the best of being stuck!

"Spread your ass cheeks for me." you hear him say, and oblige happily! He immediately plunges two fingers into your dripping pussy, one on your clit, and then his tongue dives back into your ass. He knows what he is doing and you are quickly enveloped in overwhelming pleasure as his flicking tongue finds a rhythm with the fingers slipping in and out. After a moment you realize that his second hand is not on you but has been put to work pumping up and down the length of his dick. You pull your round ass cheeks wider then push your back door into his tongue and start humping his fingers and tongue, wildly out of control, blinded by lust. Your orgasm builds quickly, the thought of being bent over, completely under the control of a complete stranger is too much to take. He owns your pussy and ass in that moment and you begin to shudder and convulse as the orgasm consumes you. Every muscle in you tenses and as soon as he realizes it, he groans with approval at your gift of even more wetness as it gushes onto his fingers and tongue.

After an eternity, your mind returns to the limp body draped over the mess of boxes and clothing. You hear him slowly stand up behind you, there is a momentary rustle, and then a warm, soft, blunt, familiar sensation presses against your wet slit. With one hand on the small of your back firmly holding you in place, and the other guiding the organ to its resting place, he slowly enters you from behind. Too exhausted to resist and secretly wanting more than ever to feel him inside you, you push against him until that wonderful, thick cock has filled you completely.

He rests for a moment once inside you, partially to gauge your reaction, but mostly savoring the sensation of being enveloped in your silky warmth. Every slight movement you make sends a new wave of electricity from his rod to the rest of his body and causes a slight, low groan to emanate from him. Both hands on your hips, he begins a slow, rhythmic rusting, ensuring that every thrust buries his manhood completely within your wetness. Your ass cheeks press into his groin and hips with each invasion of your most sacred of places. As he enters you each time, you feel the swollen head of his cock stretch your tender engorged flesh. The fat cock caresses your G spot with each thrust until you are silently praying for climax again.

Before you are allowed to cum, he slows his fucking and lifts you upright to a standing position against him, still within you. He pulls your back close to his chest and wraps both arms around you, one hand comes to rest on your breast and one explores your other breast briefly, then drops lower to your tan stomach, then slides lower until it rests on the inner skin of your pussy where his member meets your warm mound. His thrusts slowly begin again, and those fingers feel wonderful dancing around your perky nipples and circling your clit. You can tell he enjoys feeling his skin pierce yours. His fingers move to create a V over the full length of your lips, cupping your sex completely. The other arm tightens around your chest, a hand roughly grips a handful of breast and the other hand encircling your mound matches the firm pressure holding you in place for his pleasure. His pumping becomes more insistent, more frantic. His hand squeezes your breast even harder holding you in place while he pleasures himself inside you. The calm, gentle man from a few minutes ago is now a passionate, focused fucking machine! He releases your breast, leaving a pink hand shaped mark and focuses on your ass as it slaps into his hips.

Your hands are back on the railing as he roughly pounds you. Your breasts sway and bounce and sway, matching the slapping sound each time he drives his cock into you. Looking up, you see the couple in the gondola watching intently as you are manhandled by your new friend. You throw a disheveled smile across the divide and they smile back. Ian realizes now who you are looking at and whispers in your ear, "Do you like being watched?" Your nod confirms what he already knows. He slides his member slowly out of you, letting a small river of your wetness drip down your thigh as he does. "Lay back on the boxes. Spread your legs so that they can enjoy your sexy body as much as I do." You oblige and orient yourself so that they can watch as he kneels and tongues your clit and laps at your swollen lips. As you lay back his tongue drops lower, enjoying the tender skin at the base of your pussy. The tongue parts your lips, then ever so slowly rises up to settle on your clit. It pushes under the skin covering your clit and a shot of pleasure envelopes you again. The pleasure is palpable and the couple watching can see your enjoyment as he pleasures you.

"Fuck me." you whisper. "Fuck me hard!" Ian stands over you, manhood hard as a rock, quivering with excitement. He steps forward, you feel the blunt, warm head push into your sopping pussy. It slides in effortlessly and your eyes roll back in your head once more as he begins driving into you. Each thrust is meaningful now. He is a man on a mission; focused. You reach down and grab his butt to show him exactly how you want him to fuck you. Your nails dig into the tightened skin and you enjoy the feeling of muscles tensing with each thrust. His curved shaft presses into your G spot again and the combination of these deep, deliberate thrusts and his thumb rubbing your clit pushes you over the edge in record time. As the waves of pleasure subside you realize that you have left deep marks in his skin with your nails. He looks down at them, meets your gaze, and flashes a smile of enjoyment. Suddenly he grabs your wrists, pins them over your head and rams his dick home hard. The violence of it surprises you but there is nothing you can do to escape... Or want to do to escape. The helplessness, his power over you excites you beyond belief and you feel another orgasm building. "I am gonna cum again if you keep this up." You say, and this only causes him to redouble the effort. In an instant you are blinded by explosive waves of ecstasy, each wave triggered by each pass of his flesh across your G spot. As your body curls he holds you in place as he continues fucking your pussy.

Without missing a beat he flips you over roughly, never letting go of your wrists, and begins fucking you doggy style over the boxes. There is a spitting noise behind you and suddenly a wet sensation is glued to your spread asshole! No sooner has this new sensation registered then you feel pressure from a finger right in the center of your cute little ass. From the sensation of four fingers clenching your cheek, you realize it is his thumb which is attempting to violate your upturned ass. With a firm but gentle push, the digit enters your tensed backside. As each new knuckle passes your tight opening, arousal begins to overwhelm. The feeling of fullness is too much to take. His cock, his finger, it is all just too much and you explode onto his cock once again but this time a flood of warm cum drenches you both as he continues to pound away at your exposed pussy.

In an instant you feel Ian hesitate, then jerkily push forward again. His rhythm has been interrupted. A guttural, low "Uhhhhnnnngggg" is released from his lips, his thumb unconsciously pushes deep into your asshole, and with one spectacularly forceful thrust he buries his shaft inside you. You feel his manhood spasm inside, emptying spurt after spurt of hot, milky cum inside you as he matches your orgasm with one of his own. Each jerky thrust is punctuated by another groan until you know he has emptied all his semen inside you. After several more deep, shuddering penetrations he slips out and collapses next to you. Most of the hot cum drips onto the floor but some remains glued to your pussy lips. You reach down and slide a finger up your gooey slit, spending extra time on your clit, savoring the slipperiness, and raise it to your mouth, tasting him without ever breaking eye contact. He breathes heavily, all the while matching your gaze.

His expression turns from an exhausted, focused and passionate trance to a smile, and then gentle laughter. After a moment the madness of what happened sinks in and you too are laughing at the absurdity. Perfectly timed, the gondola lurches forward and it is his turn to fall onto you with the sudden motion. His strong arms catch the railing just before he topples onto you and his face is suspended above your reclined chest. He looks up at you intently then leans forward and kisses you deeply and passionately, silently thanking you for sharing yourself.

Each of you hurriedly dress again but you keep your thong in your hand. It is a cold, soggy mess and is better suited for his pocket. Just before the gondola slides into the station, you grab him, slide your tongue into his mouth and kiss him aggressively while subtly sliding your used panties into his pocket as a memento. He kisses back, tongue dancing with yours for a moment, and then the doors swing open. You each collect your things and step off, quickly pushed aside by the workers collecting up the boxes you just fucked on. Looking over your shoulder you can see faint sweat marks from your back and ass on the topmost box. That makes you smile. A resort employee hands you a coupon for a free coffee as apology for the wait and you thank her, a little irritated that a $5 coupon is all that you get for losing 2 hours of a powder day. When you turn around Ian is gone. This saddens you but at the same is a fitting end to a nearly anonymous encounter. After strapping your board on you pull your helmet on and notice a crinkly lump inside. On closer inspection you find a scrap of paper and a phone number... which will definitely be called again in the near future!

12