All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 08'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sociology

i think it's interesting how the society you've created is a paternal society nestled within a matriarchal society. it's almost like instead of delusions of grandeur, they have delusions of patriarchy.

ShesTooShyShesTooShyover 12 years ago
Best story I have read on this site...

To be honest it's the best erotica I have read sense reading The Sleeping Beauty series. I am sending the link to friends already. Please let us know when you start getting published as I will be one of the many people ready to buy. Came for the sex stayed for the amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Obsessive!

I'm going to have to make an account so I will stop leaving anonymous comments. I love this story! When I don't have time to read it I find my self thinking about it obsessively. I'm already thinking about how close I am to the last chapter you have posted, and sad I will have to wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another admirer

Hi,

Just wanted to say I'm quite stunned with this story so far. The whole Dom/sub-setting is very intriguing, and makes this story stand out. I feel that the alien stuff is very well built, but it is the D/s that makes this off the chart.

Keep it coming ;-)

jaserkittyjaserkittyover 12 years ago
Love it

This series is addicting! Seeing the relationships evolve between Ciara and her men and watching her personal growth into the role she has is captivating, to say the least. I'm gonna be very sad to see it end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Robot that goes beyond it's programming...

...and wants to learn about women and their pleasure....Waiting on that in a story too! I sure wish you wrote it. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i have an addiction to your writing

i have to say im addicted to your story my husband recommended it to me and now i don't want to stop you are a really great writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful story

love the way you are creating a web of ideas that will have to resolve themselves. It most certainly is a story worth publishing. keep up the great work in the truck :)

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
Still with you

It is interesting that your ratings go up with each chapter---and that the number of feedback comments also grow in number. Consistent opinion that you should publish this. I agree

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!

Omg I just love this story!

It's so good

Best one iv found on here xx

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Well built and closely hewn tale

The characters grow and common experiences build bridges to the Sci Fi

world of the story. And the Women are slaves to whom???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wanna be my doctor?

Please tell me you're a man... and that you are single. I'd kill to have a man(hopefully) like you to fulfill my secret fantasies. I can't tell you the number of orgasms you've brought me. I think I may be addicted.

All my love,

Erica

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really Interesting

This is the first story I've read on this site which I read whenever i have time.. I find that a lot of the time i read it to find out what happens next! Not for... other reasons :P

Very interesting and well made story :) Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful, exciting & entertaining.

These stories are very addictive, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fun Chapter, A Pleasure as Always

Nice, fun, and erotic, great chapter and always with quality prose. Im just a small new fan, saying thanks for your novel, can't wait to read more.

foxithngfoxithngabout 12 years ago
Loving it !!!!

I usually read shifter tales but loved your other story and decided to try this one. OMG you are truly a gifted writer!! your story lines are fun, well thought out, and easy to get addicted to thank you for many hours of real enjoyment. I would buy your work in a second..

manpantsmanpantsabout 12 years ago

i found this story last night and have returned to it today- its just haunting me. I really enjoy it, i like the pace- i like how the sex scenes arent too much and can be quite hot. My feminist head pops up all the time and i feel like its necessary to discuss the male dominance in her situation and then also this idea of how their native women are these terrifying hairy monsters. It is a very interesting story, and i cant wait to find out what you do with the women, and if you keep them in the same light and keep them as scary monsters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I finally found a dom/sub story that didn't include alot of pain... on top of that it's written wonderfully. I should have gone to bed hours ago but i can't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm YOUR slave ...

... ok not really, but you did keep me up until 2am last night, until my iPad ran out of juice (thank god, or I'd've been up all night!). I am reminded of the Kushiel series by Jacqueline Carey, only with less whipping and pain -- which is a good thing! Your story is truly an online novel, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Thank you for all the time you spent on it!

Caramelangel247Caramelangel247almost 12 years ago
Wow addictive!!

I came here searching for a wolf shifter romance but accidentally started reading and just can't stop!! A great story!

tompo296tompo296almost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Your writing is just a sper story. Well done, just brilliant .........enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I cannot stop reading this story - I am so glad there are so many more chapters to go! Thank you!!!!!!

z4ckoz4ckoalmost 12 years ago

Okay, okay. I've just spent the last couple of sleep hours reading this after finding this while searching for a completely different genre of stories. I really need to stop now hahaha. good work with this series! I look forward to reading the rest of it =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

You are an amazing storyteller! This should be published! I can't stop reading even though it's 2 in the morning haha ^-^ Also, I am a bellydancer so the fact that you put that in the story made me soo happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your mind is unbelievable.

stacky55stacky55almost 12 years ago
Enjoy every chapter

this seems to get better and better. How wise Rose is to recognize her Masters love her even if it is not spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am hooked

can't stop reading, even the part without any sexual content is absolutely fantastic.

gaile3601gaile3601over 11 years ago
Great Story.

I am totally addicted to this story. Great work! I go to sleep reading it and wake up reading it. So engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you're awesome! I can't stop reading... even in school I read it all the time!

DannyGirl31DannyGirl31over 11 years ago
Best chapter yet!

This story is so addictive. Your a very talented writer and I cannot wait to read more, XD

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 11 years ago
i

U need to publish this its awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm addicted!

I started reading your story for a bit of titilation, now though I'm thoroughly addicted to the plot. I read a lot, it is my hobby and although in places your style of character development is a little limited, your protagonist is very likeable. As you slowly reveal more about the culture and planet, I can't help but keep reading... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Endlessly fascinating story. Thoroughly enjoyable and immensly satisfying. One of the most interesting reads (of any genre) I've ever read in the many years I've been visiting Literotica. Please accept my most sincere appreciation for all the hard work it took for you to bring this to us. Although, I'm certain it was also a labor of love.

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Curious as to where this story leads

Will Ciara and one of the soldiers become monogamous? Is this a story about love? As much as I enjoy reading, I'm just not sure where it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Addictive! Should be published

This whole series is awesome. I've paid for ebooks that weren't half as good. With a good editor this could definitely be published. Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Come for the pleasure, stay for the plot.

I started reading for a little naughty story. And got hooked on the story almost immediately. The characters are well developed, as are the relationships between them. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unexpected Pleasure

I started reading looking for the naughty bits. Now hooked on the story. You have a lot of talent and none of this is smut (not that smut is bad) and I love that you made this story original yet gives honor to classic sci-fy authors. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

This is the best thing i have read, by far.. In my life time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't stop reading...

Read your other story first and enjoyed so much I looked to see what else you had written. Saw this, and since I am not much on this type of story just passed it up. A few days later, thought, what the hell, I'll give it a chapter or two. Here I am on Chapter 8, and having to limit myself to not reading it all in one sitting! Excellent imagination and ideas and writing. Thank you again for many hours of enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it!

I love the contrast between naive and stupid Ciara and her no nonsense masters! I can't sleep for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Work

Well, Ciara is kind of a weak idiot... but I think that's in some sense expected in her situation. The Pateria train their slaves to become that way, and it's a natural response to trying to survive. Yes, it can be argued that this is misogynistic, but it's also an erotic non-sorta-not-really consent story, and I can live with misogynism in those, because frankly, it's very hard to make anyone look "good" there. If the sexes were reversed it would be the same problem, and if you made everyone the same sex then it would reflect poorly on people of same-sexuality.. so yeah, I can live with that, even though Ciara being all weak in the village did piss me off a bit.

Other than that, it's well written, the characters are really starting to flesh out, Paterian society is complex and entertaining, and I genuinely enjoy reading it because I want to see what will happen next in the plot. It's been 2-3 years since it was published and it's still being enjoyed. Just thought you should know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

I'm enjoying your talent so much. I feel like I'm being transported into another world. I would definitely pay for this story and whatever else you would write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I am not one to put down anyone's creativity, but I have read so many stories on here that I just can't seem to get into. I can't put this one down! Thank you for your time and effort spent on making an incredible story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great work

I can't believe I that I got hooked on this story. The storytelling is unbelievable. I am so glad I found you. Hope you are still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is my favorite!

I've read this over and over. I wish I could find more stories written by you. Have you had anything published? And how can I find out?

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Hooked

I remain hooked on this story, I like the humour and love the sex, normally I prefer a bit more resistance but this is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where are you? It's been so long.

Do you actually read all the comments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Avidly reading

I am newish to literotica and for the most part the writing I have run into is lackluster or a bit fumbling. This is different. This is as good as published works I have read in the alien erotica world. I realize there are many more chapters already written so I will refrain on commenting on things I hope will happen, but I am really enjoying the story and can’t wait to read what’s next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

AMAZING EACH CHAPTER GETS BETTER AND I DONT KNOW HOW U KEEP DOING THAT! Excellent excellent story, characters and plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
again, again!

I read this the first time when it was being posted and have enjoyed it several times since. I am currently re-reading it and it is as original, fresh and enjoyable as the first time. thank you.

SexiRekhaSexiRekhaover 3 years ago
Omg, you talented bastard, you did it again!!

I freaking love these characters!! This story is so good. It should be a book, lol. You are a gifted writer ☺️✌️

BadvibezBadvibezalmost 2 years ago

I'm partially in love with damien lol I live your series so far an I'm so excited to see what other magic you've created. Much love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s very good. I’ so sorry that you’ve stopped writing. Please start again whenever you can.

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou2over 1 year ago

These are incredible!! I love finding a series (whether it be books, tv shows or something else) that's already completed when I discover it, or at least a decently long way into it so I can binge it. This def falls into that category! So glad to be binging your enchanting works!

mzkatzeyz2mzkatzeyz210 months ago

I love all of the brothers but like Ciara, I have a fondness for Christof. Evan is my second favorite, he's such a player with that long exotic hair. This is my second reading of this story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous