A Slave to the Servants Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,668 Followers

"Did you bite my Brother?" Damien asked playfully behind me.

I pulled off Christof's staff confused. "No," I answered truthfully glancing back.

"I think you did," Bane said lounging on the bed.

"As do I," Evan grinned crouching beside me.

"The look of your thighs after the implement had it's way was quite amazing," Kein said wrapping a hand in my hair and pulling me to stand with it. "We wish to see your backside marked."

More than willing to play this game with them, I leaned down and softly bit Christof's shoulder.

Before I could move again, I was laying on my stomach with pillows propped under my ass. From beside me I heard the swish before I felt the tails making contact with my flesh.

This was different than what Damien had done before. He almost slapped me, so the thing spread out over my ass. My butt got warmer and warmer with each hit and I knew it was turning red. Several sharp snaps with the tips completed the punishment and I felt my ass must be glowing.

Cool hands separated my cheeks and I felt the oil being brushed over Bane's favorite place. It wasn't Bane that pressed himself in with a single thrust though. Grunting and moaning, I turned my head and I saw Christof doing the job.

My hands were unbound and as soon as I moved them beside my head, Christof was on me. My friend grabbed my hips and lay his weight over me as he thrust. He moaned into my hair and moved his cock in and out.

A series of unintelligible words were panted against my ear. Suddenly Christof grabbed my hips tighter and went still above me. I felt his long tool pulsating in my ass. Clenching myself around him, he pressed in harder and buried his face against my neck.

I could barely breath trapped beneath his long frame. Bane pushed him off finally and laughed at his loss of control. Christof had never been like that with me before.

"It had been too long," Christof panted laying beside me on his back.

Kein enjoyed me last and probably the shortest. It took very little stimulation for his teeth to be down. He had slicked the area between my breasts and did what he enjoyed. Not to imply I got no pleasure out of his turn. Evan's mouth brought me to orgasm as Kein poured his seed out across my skin.

As a group we lay panting and sated on the bed for many long moments.

I hoped our indiscretion had not gotten me pregnant, but I knew it was a possibility. Looking at my happy family I couldn't blame myself for letting them play. It had been too long since we were permitted to be close.

I steeled myself, though. Perhaps not now, but one day I would have to explain to them how making babies worked. They should understand anal sex wasn't a legitimate form of birth control.

Hannah arrived after we were all cleaned up and healing cream slathered liberally over my skin. The men and I had eaten a meal in the dining hall, but were back and sitting in the main room. It was late, but I wanted to be up when she got back. Hannah seemed like she was trying to hide her excitement or pretend it did not exist.

"Nu-reeh thinks I should sleep like the other girls sleep," she said casually. "You know, Mama, it's no big deal. I like the bed. Sleeping on the warm stones is really overrated."

I didn't know the women slept on warm stones. If it was what I gave birth on, I couldn't imagine how that would be comfortable. The feeling I got from Hannah is she wanted desperately to try it, though.

"You know," I told her, "when I was girl we went camping a few times."

"In the trailer, I know," she said fiddling with my knitting needles.

"It was fun," I pressed. "We met new people at their campsites, sometimes we ate different food, and got to explore the parks we were in."

"She showed me a place," Hannah said quietly. "It's a spot real near where she mines. It has a really nice place to sleep and the other girls stay away from there, because it's hers."

I kept a big fake smile on my face and nodded. If I said anything right now I would cry or my voice would crack. Christof saved me from having to speak.

"Must be high up," he said thoughtfully. "I bet the view from there is amazing."

Maybe, Hannah mused and then she went on to explain how high up it was. She had been surprised to she could breath that far in the clouds. I would have passed out, Hannah remembered my initial harrowing trip to the mountains well.

"I still can't believe she went and got you that way," Evan said.

"I wonder what the men in the compound thought of a woman stealing a slave?" Kein asked.

I had a feeling the men had not seen her take me at all. I think their attention was all on the women coming after them and Nu-reeh had been, for lack of a better term, off their radar, thanks to her implant. I still wasn't sure how to explain that to my men.

Damien and his Brothers continued to talk pleasantly with Hannah. Sleeping somewhere different would be fun, they told her. She might even see different things, especially above the cloud line.

They had her convinced. She just wanted to take a blanket "in case she got cold", which I suspected would never happen. Christof made a bag for her with a single blanket I had knitted and some dried meat. She attached the bag securely to her front before she left

A kiss and a hug and she was off.

I sat stoically until she was gone and then fought to control the tears. The men sat with me and tried to offer comfort, although they weren't really sure what they were doing. When I heard clattering talons I knew who had arrived, so I dried my cheeks.

Nu-reeh wanted to talk, Dinah told us motioning.

We walked swiftly through the caves to the women's area. Nu-reeh landed in front of the incline below the women's area as we arrived.

"Hannah eats solid food now. She is an excellent hunter," she stated bluntly. "You have five day cycles to send her to travel before I make her leave this mountain."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered her softly.

Nu-reeh stared hard at me. "Our women do not stay with their female breeder in their place of birth. It will make her a weak female. She must see the rest of this world."

I looked at Nu-reeh and saw her raw power. Neither Hannah nor I would survive a fight with this female. We had to do what Nu-reeh wanted.

"I will tell her she must go, Mistress," I said with my voice wavering only slightly.

Nu-reeh made a sharp sound and asked me to roll the sleeve up on my arm.

"This will stop you from having anymore offspring," she said pushing the silver pen into my arm. "You will take the drink every day to augment the effects of this. Damien she cannot miss any of the daily drink. It only works if you are consistent."

"Yes, Mistress," the men answered together.

I expected the slight burn that originated from the silver object this time. They had used something similar at the auction. Unfortunately, much like the auction my visual field started to blacken and I felt myself starting to pass out.

Nu-reeh didn't care and walked away. Hands stopped me from dropping to the floor and I looked up into Bane's face as he cradled me.

"Rest, Ciara," he told me, "we will care for you."

Everything disappeared and I rested as they carried me back down the hall.

***************

The bed bounced and I opened my eyes to see Hannah's grinning face above mine. Her teeth were enormous, seemingly longer than they had been the night before. She was crouching beside me waiting for me to wake up. For a split second, I saw the predator she could be.

Hannah was a ball of excited energy this morning. As I took my morning bath with my men she talked nonstop. She had hunted and eaten both dinner and breakfast in the mountains. The place she slept had been wonderful. She loved living in the rough.

"Mama, you wouldn't believe it, but sleeping on my stomach on the warm stone is so comfortable. I don't have to worry about catching anything with my spears or talons and I can relax," she explained.

At breakfast she told me all about how wonderful sleeping in Nu-reeh's cave had been. I agreed and encouraged, but couldn't find the strength to tell her that was where she belonged. It was easier just to let her talk.

The little medicine cup was at breakfast this morning. Watching my little girl I took it down quickly. I was grateful I would never have to do this again. My mind wasn't built to feel comfortable watching my child of six moons go out on her own.

After breakfast Hannah wanted to show me where she had slept. The men went to the sorting room and she pulled me to an opening in the mountain.

"Up there, Mama," she pointed toward the craggy cliffs at the cloud line, "just beyond the line of clouds is where I stayed. Nu-reeh said when the mine near there was fresh she slept in that cave to protect her ore."

"Seems so high up," I mused squinting up at the distant peak.

"I can go much higher than that," Hannah said. "I flew around some last night. It was amazing. Dad's family was right, I could see so much from up there."

It was obvious I should tell Hannah what Nu-reeh had said, but I couldn't. She pecked me on the cheek before she flew off to explore. I just told her to have a good time.

"I'll be back around dinner time, Mama," she shouted back as the wind carried her up.

After Hannah left I had a startling realization. My breasts felt fine, not full of milk or strained. The assumption I made was the shot Nu-reeh gave me must have dried me up. Thank goodness for small miracles, I thought as I walked back to our rooms.

I wanted to talk to Hannah about what Nu-reeh had said, but she didn't return at dinner. My worry started to make me slightly panicked. Damien and his Brothers comforted me, but I didn't feel better until she showed up at bedtime.

We sat in the main room and talked around the fire. The men each rested in a chair and I sat with my daughter on my lap. It was cozy.

Hannah told me how far she had gone. Being late had not been intentional, but she got wrapped up in her exploring. She had seen so many new things, she loved it.

"Well, you should enjoy exploring," I said trying to sound positive. "You have your teeth, wings, and your fur is being covered by your adult hair. I imagine you are well suited to survey this world."

"There is so much to see," she said, "but I like knowing you are here for me. I don't want you to go away."

Hannah's features looked troubled.

"I can't stay here," I told her trying not to sound sad, "and neither can you..."

"If you are at the compound, I can't see you or talk to you, Mama," Hannah whispered.

Damien spoke up then, "It isn't safe here for your Mama. You know how the other women see her...the men aren't much better."

"Racists," Hannah muttered and I laughed.

"Which is?" Christof asked.

I didn't realize Hannah had spoken the word in English. There was no equivalent here.

"On my planet humans sometimes didn't like each other because their ancestors came from different parts of the world," I explained.

"It shouldn't matter," Hannah insisted. "I will talk to Nu-reeh and ask her to let you stay here."

My eyes were wet and I shook my head, but Hannah insisted.

"We have to try Mama," she explained. "We can't let her separate us without at least trying."

I took a big breath before I spoke next.

"Nu-reeh told me yesterday she wanted me to let you go in five days. If you don't leave willingly, she will make you."

Hannah stared at me and the men didn't move. They'd suffered Hannah's anger and loss of control once. No one wanted to bear the brunt of that again. Since no one spoke, I continued.

"I will be moved back to the compound with Damien and his Brothers. You will always know exactly where I am. Don't fight Nu-reeh, it would be a waste. Spend the next several days with me and then leave this place still on good terms. See the world and build a life for yourself. We'll see each other again, I am sure of it."

"It isn't fair, Mama," she said quietly. "This isn't how it should be between us."

Fat tears ran down her face and I smiled at the human trait.

"Baby Girl," I soothed stroking her, "life is never fair. It's up to us, what we make of it. I chose to be happy, you need to make the same choice. I want to spend the next four days with you, carefree and together. The memories will have to last us, I want them to be good ones."

We talked until late into the night. I tried to think of all the things I should tell her as her mother. I would miss almost every event as she grew into her woomanhood. She laughed as I struggled to give her all the advice I had.

"Really, Mama," she laughed rolling her eyes, "you telling me to stay away from men?! What about your old boyfriend and the Chevy? Aren't you going to warn me not to have sex with boys in cars?"

"It's valid advice," I said yawning loudly, "that isn't how you should have your first man."

Damien chuckled then, "No, no it's a much better idea to find a man you can beat into the ground and then mount him."

I yawned again and laughed.

"Talk tomorrow," Damien said rising and motioning for me, "tonight you and the young one share the bed and rest."

Hannah got off my lap and walked over to Damien. Her head only came up to his mid thighs, but the top of her wing reached his groin level. They stood for a moment her looking up and him looking down at her.

"Pick me up, Daddy," she demanded reaching her arms up.

Damien looked confused and he hesitated.

"A Daddy would pick up his daughter," Hannah said. "It's normal on Earth."

"What is Daddy and daughter?" Damien asked as he lifted her.

"Daddy is the Earth word for male - breeder," Hannah said. "Daughter is another word for female offspring. On Earth you would have helped Mama take care of me. We might have been friends. You would have loved me."

Damien smiled at her speech as he turned and walked toward the sleeping room.

"I think that I would like Earth," Damien mused setting Hannah down on the bed.

It was so unlike the first night. Hannah sprawled on her stomach between Damien and I. Her wings spread and settled so one covered each of us. I looked over to see Damien stroking the span of flesh lovingly. She wanted to be close.

Christof pulled my hand into his on my other side. I looked at my friend and smiled. It appeared we all just wanted to be close.

The next morning dawned far too quickly. Unlike normal I was excited to be awake. I looked forward to a day spent with Hannah. They were so few and much too precious to waste on sleep.

We walked to the dining hall and Hannah kept coming up with ideas.

"I could carry you away with me," she whispered as we went.

"So you could spend the rest of your days protecting me from every other creature on this planet?" I asked looking down at her. "That is far too much responsibility for you to shoulder."

"And we would miss you, Ciara," Christof said softly.

I looked back and he appeared hurt.

"As I would miss you," I told him squeezing his hand and watching him brighten.

"So you get to keep her," Hannah said sounding angry. "You will get to see her everyday and talk to her whenever you like. She is my Mama and I don't ever get to see her again!!!!"

I could see little Hannah's temper flare. She was a mighty beast when she was angry. No one wanted to see that.

"Nu-reeh has always said where you settle is up to you," Damien said. "If you settled here perhaps you could arrange with Nu-reeh to visit with her."

"The women seem to barter for things," Christof said, "Nu-reeh would probably trade with you."

"To see my own mother," Hannah spit out. "How generous of her."

We passed an exit and Hannah looked up at me. "I need air, Mama," she said sharply. "I'll see you in a while."

She took off before I could say anything to stop her.

It crushed me to watch her disappear into the clouds. Futilely a hand reached out in an effort to pull her back to me. I had wanted to spend the day with her. We could have talked, perhaps I could have helped her accept this. Instead she had run from me and I was too weak to stop her from going.

"Enough tears, Ciara," Bane whispered into my ear wiping my cheeks. "The little one has just gone to cool her temper. You know how dangerous she can be."

"She talks to us at night," Kein whispered pulling me along. "She worries for your fragile skin around her weapons and you have no sensible fear of her at all. If she has another rage attack, she's afraid she could injure you by accident."

Evan tugged at my other hand as he spoke. "You don't heal like us, she knows this. Let her go somewhere and expend her energy safely."

We walked the rest of the way to the dining hall and took our seats. The meal was good the men said. It had very little flavor for me. Despite their assurances, I missed my Hannah. To lose even a moment of this borrowed time was too much.

The whoosh of air brought me back to the present as Hannah landed beside me. She was grinning and seemed much more relaxed.

"What's up, doc?" she asked in English settling on my lap.

"Oh, I have this bratty kid," I laughed shakily in our private language. "She keeps dipping out on me, but other than that, not much."

"Well, best I can tell you," she said, "is like mother, like daughter."

I met the teasing glint in her eye and relaxed some.

"If you weren't armed like an army tank, I'm spank your butt," I threatened with a smile, poking her in the ribs.

She laughed and then rolled her eyes looking at Damien. He was staring openly at us.

"Can I help you?" she asked exasperated.

"You are both speaking in your mother's first language and we don't understand you," Damien patiently explained.

"Daddy," Hannah sighed, "it wasn't anything top secret. I just like to speak English with Mama. It isn't like I could speak it with anyone else."

"I don't like it when I can't understand you. Speak in our language around us. You may speak English when you are alone with your mother," he said with authority.

Hannah grinned and looked at me. "So now Daddy decides to put his foot down and begin raising me."

The men went to the sorting room and I went with Hannah back to our rooms. We sat and talked, but the confined space started to make her anxious. We walked in the caves and eventually found a nice place to sit.

We talked about Earth and we talked about here. Neither of us really knew what it would be like growing up the way Hannah was going to do. She had opinions and I made suppositions. It wasn't really the subject matter that was important, though.

I ate lunch with the men. Hannah sat with us and picked at her food. It made me feel guilty.

"Hannah," I whispered, "you shouldn't starve yourself when you are upset."

She grunted a short laugh.

"I prefer my meat raw," she said simply. "Cooked just isn't appealing. I caught several gapu this morning and ate them. Also, I don't think I need a midday meal. The other girls I met in the mountains never took one. They only ate in the morning and at the end of the day."

I shook my head. "There is just so much I don't know about you," I told her sadly.

"One day I'll come back and share it all with you, Mama," Hannah said decidedly. "I promise one day I'll be strong enough to get you back."

The next days passed in a rush. Hannah spent all her time with me. She only left once a day to go and hunt. We were as close as any mother and daughter could be for the time we had.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,668 Followers