A Slave to the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Jones
Ms. Jones
10 Followers

When she finished, Alana stood up and sat John on the toilet. She squatted before him, letting him see her open red cunt. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked him, hard and fast..with no pretense of anything but animal need. She cupped his balls and squeezed them gently urging his cum to erupt. John put his hands in her hair, holding her head down on his prick. She took all seven inches of him into her mouth and throat. He could feel her tiny tongue flicking and licking him as she sucked harder and harder. Finally he started to quiver..his cum exploded into her mouth. Eagerly she swallowed him. Suckling him until he was dry.

They stood up and pulled their clothes back on.

“Would you like to come back to my place for dessert?” he asked.

“Very much,” she answered smiling. “What will we have?”

“Something with cream I’m sure.” He replied.

They left the restroom and walked back towards the dining room. Alana stopped and turned to him.

“I’m going to take a job at the Bacchanal Club.” She said. “I’m going to be the Mistress on nights when Steve is busy. Would that bother you?”

John laughed.

“Bother me? Hell, I want to be there to watch every night! I’ll join in! I would love to watch you get fucked as long as you let me be the one that fucks you the next morning.”

Alana smiled and put her hand on John’s chest. This man made her feel safe, made her feel wanted and made her feel that she could do whatever she wanted and he would still be there for her.

“We’ll live out fantasies that neither of us ever dared.” She promised.

Ms. Jones
Ms. Jones
10 Followers