A Slow Night at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot help pulling at your hair, urging your head closer as you relax your throat and slide my cock bending down the back of your mouth. For eternal moments, you devour my engorged shaft as if it were the most sumptuous meal. We find a syncopation as I thrust forward and you swallow deep. It is almost too much feeling your finger slide back along my ass, tease the hole as I buck. It is I who, grabbing your face, pulls free, gasping, lowering my flaming gaze to your panting form.

"Fuck me," I growl. "Goddamn it, my hot slut, ride my fucking cock!"

There is no hesitation as you rise, stepping on the foot rests of the stool. My voracious need allows me to grab your hips and easily lift you up to open your legs on either side of mine. My cock is throbbing, slick with your saliva and naked without you. You brace your back on the bar, your hands clenching my shoulders, and I ease your forward slowly, working my hips so that my stiff pole poises at your hot center. A couple of slides of my pulsing head over your quivering, soaked lips and I bring you forward. You groan from the depths of your lungs as the head nuzzles between the folds, squeal from the back of your throat as the inches of hard flesh drive in, and sigh from deep in your belly as the base of my shaft meets your outer walls. We kiss like ravenous animals as I hold my cock deep in your uterus, pulsing it periodically so the head throbs against your deepest inner walls.

I am gasping for breaths between plunges of my tongue intertwining with yours. Your nipples rub against the downy hairs of my chest and our hips grind in counter movements so that my shaft rubs against your inner sensitivities.

"Fuck me," you croak breathlessly in echo of my earlier plea. "God, baby. Fuck me hard. I need you. I have needed you for a damn long time."

Nails digging into my shoulders, I thrust forward, grabbing your ass hard, lifting as you wrap your legs around my hips. The barstools and bar space are too confining. You kiss me over and over, grunting as each step drives my deep into you. I take you over to a booth, a horseshoe shaped one with a cushiony red bench. I slip you onto the cool vinyl and you squeal disappointedly as I slip out, grab the table and move it to the middle of the floor. I am standing before you, my cock throbbing and dripping with your juices. I see your eyes sparkle in the soft barlight, your arms thrown to the sides, your legs apart as your heels rest on the bench. Your eyes never leave my cock as I stride forward. You reach out to grab the base, pull me forward and suck it deep in your mouth. I grab you hard by the hair, thrust you back.

"No, slut," I snarl, "I have to fuck you hard now."

You respond with only an animal-like grunt as you lean back, spread your legs farther, and await my cock again in your throbbing pussy. With no prelude, I lift your legs to my shoulders and ram my pulsing rod hard into your hole. With a grunt, you grab my hips and we thrust in counterpoint, my slick, bald shaft pumps again and again into your slick well. All pretenses of romance, teasing, technique are gone. All that is left is raw desire, raw hunger, raw sex. We fuck loud and fast, deep and rough. My balls swell, brace as I feel the point arrive, and I thrust even faster, hardly aware of how hard I am banging you against the bench.

Then I feel your inner muscles squeeze; I hear your squeal rise. I let go of your legs, you slide them down to clamp my sides as your vaginal walls squeeze. With a deep groan I unleash what feels like torrents inside you. I feel you milk the base with your inner muscles, taking it all in deep. I feel our mixed fluids run down my emptied balls, as I pant and collapse over your body.

You pant against my shoulder, scrape your teeth over it, and lift up to kiss me as deeply as we can kiss, before we both must catch a breath. When I finally must slip out, I collapse next to you on the bench. You slip yourself around me, shivering and holding our flesh close.

After many sweet moments of tender touching and kissing, you whisper in my ear, "I must let you know when the hot tub is free."

I smile and we kiss again, tenderly.

12