A Slow Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards I felt faint, and at first my eyes seemed as if they wouldn't focus. Laurel's voice sounded somehow far away as she cuddled up to me, telling me how much she loved me and kissing my face. I stroked her soft, warm back, feeling the beautiful velvety texture of her skin. I had been with several men in my life, and with Tim hundreds of times; but I couldn't remember ever feeling so totally aroused, or so mind-blowingly satisfied by sex as I felt that evening. I leaned up on one elbow, pushing Laurel back to the bed, and whispered, "Thank you...that was amazing." I realised she was crying softly, and hugged her to me. "Oh sweetie, don't, please. What is it, have I upset you?"

She shook her head, crying harder. "No, no, of course not, you're wonderful. But I've been in love with you for weeks, and I've wanted you so much. I really didn't believe it'd ever happen, and now it has I'm so scared I'm going to fuck it up, like I always fuck things up."

I was desperate to reassure her, and tried to kiss her tears away. "Oh Laurel, my love, you're not going to fuck anything up. You've given me the most incredible feelings I've ever had. I love you, and nothing's going to come between us, for as long as you want me."

She smiled up at me, and sniffled. "Tina, I can't imagine not wanting you. I've been with a few girls, and a couple of guys, but I've never had feelings about any of them like I have about you. Really. Oh God, I've only known you a few weeks, that must sound such a fucking corny line."

I kissed her cheeks, and said, seriously, "No, it doesn't sound corny at all. I think I feel the same way. My mum used to say you could fall in love with the right person in a second, and I adore you."

We just held each other for a long time. I think we were both rather emotionally drained by what had passed between us in the last hour or so, and we slept in each other's arms. I awoke at some point in the night, to feel Laurel kissing my face, her arms around me, her hands softly kneading my buttocks. Seeing I'd woken, she pulled my hips towards her, and a blast of electricity shot through me as she began to grind her pubes against mine. I realised I hadn't done anything for her yet, and slipped my hand between us, my fingers slipping straight into her pussy. She breathed, "Oh fuck!", and her head fell against my shoulder for a moment. Then she ran her tongue around the contours of my ear, as she in turn sunk her fingers inside me.

For the next few minutes we lay gazing into each other's eyes, panting as with one hand each of us caressed the other's breasts, while with our other hands we fingered each other to heaven. It was the strangest feeling. The only vagina I'd ever played with before was my own, and I was doing all the things I knew I liked, drawing moans and gasps from Laurel, yet getting different sensations to the ones I was used to when I did those things, because it was her hand, not mine, that was reaming around inside my pussy. Her love-hole felt tighter than mine, and she was incredibly wet. She cried out as she came, and her hips pushed at my fingers. I withdrew from her and, my eyes still fixed on hers, slipped my fingers into my mouth, sucking her juices from them. That, and the steady rhythm with which she had begun to fuck me, sent me over the top, and I had another crashing orgasm, before Laurel fed her fingers not into her own mouth but into mine, and I tasted my own sex, the bitter-sweet flavour mingling with hers.

We hugged, kissed and whispered together for the rest of the night, then slept late into Sunday morning. Laurel made us both coffee, then we dressed for the pub, I pulling on the same clothes I had slipped out of a few hours earlier. Laurel wore a yellow vest top and a pleated white tennis skirt, showing her long, slim legs. As we were about to leave, I pulled her to me, her back to me, and buried my face in her neck. "Laurel, I'm sorry I didn't go down on you last night. I wish I had."

She turned and gave me a genuine smile, kissing my cheek. "Don't worry about it, angel. I'd love you to do that for me sometime, but there's no rush, and no pressure. It's a big thing the first time; honestly, it took me a while to pluck up the courage. I've had a lovely night, and I'm looking forward to a lot more like it."

While Laurel had been showering I'd phoned Alice and told her my news. She was over the moon about it, but promised not to say anything to the other girls. Laurel and I wanted to get properly used to each other before we came out as a couple, and Alice had agreed to meet me outside the pub, ten minutes after Laurel went in. Our 'secret' lasted about another 20 minutes though. As I returned to the table balancing a tray of drinks, having got my round in, Laurel was grinning in a slightly embarrassed way, and all the other girls were beaming at me. As I sat, one of our friends, Kit, leaned over to me, kissed me on the cheek, and said "Welcome to the club, girl."

I turned to Alison, who was grinning like the Cheshire cat, and asked her, "Did you say something?" I knew Laurel wouldn't have done.

Alison shook her head, and Kit told me, "No-one needed to say anything Tine. It's been obvious from the moment you two came in -- you can hardly keep your hands off each other, let alone your eyes. We've all known it was going to happen for weeks, we're just glad it has."

Four hours later, a bit pissed and glowing with the warmth of our friends' happiness for us, Laurel and I returned to her place, via mine to pick up a change of clothes -- I doubted I'd make it home that night either! Laurel half-collapsed into a chair and I sat at her feet, resting my weight on one hand and rubbing my other hand up and down one of her smooth legs. I don't know if it was the beer, or the friendship I'd been basking in, or just that I so wanted to make my lover happy, but I suddenly knew exactly what I wanted to do. Kneeling, I reached my hands under her skirt and began to pull at her thong panties. She had been almost drowsing, but she gave a little giggle and lifted her bum to help me get her pants off. I placed both my hands on her thighs, eased them apart and shuffled between them. She realised with shock what I was intending, and murmured, "Tina, baby, you don't have to...oh Christ!"

My mouth was within inches of her slit, and I gently blew air up its length, making her squirm, as I gazed at it. It was much more beautiful than I had expected. My bush ends at the start of my vulva, but Laurel had a thin line of black hair either side of her opening, her pink lips glistening between it and the pearl of her clitoris clearly visible. I was glad that, like me, she trimmed her pussy hair short: I'm not sure how I would have coped with an Amazonian bush. As I moved in she thrust her knees wide apart, and whimpered in anticipation of what I was about to do. Acting on instinct, I grazed my teeth lightly across her clit. She almost screamed, and pushed hard at me. Pleased at her reaction, I stroked her clitty with my tongue as I pressed two fingers deep into her pussy, stroking her lips with my thumb.

Before long Laurel's bum had slipped off the chair, her back supporting her on it as she thrust onto my probing fingers and tongue. I was amazed at how much I was enjoying what I was doing, and revelling in the effect I was having on my sweet Laurel. I longed to please her, but I had a deep desire to really taste her as well. I slipped my thumb onto her clit and licked my tongue down the length of her pussy then pushed it deep inside, savouring the full flavour of the taste I had only had traces of before. I waggled around inside Laurel as she vibrated on my face, then she gasped loudly, over and over again, her burning hot pussy walls tightening around my tongue. Following her earlier example I continued licking and stroking her, and I was sure she came again before landing on the floor in front of me with a thump, her legs splayed either side of me, her eyes glazed, and her body as limp as a rag doll's. I hugged her to me with tears streaming down my face, feeling that my transition from betrayed wife to lady-lover was complete.

A few weeks later I met Tim again. Laurel had met Alice and me out of work as we had planned a night on the town, and we were all sitting in the pub in our glad rags when he suddenly appeared at our table. I assume he must have been waiting outside the office to see me. He stared at me, and murmured, "Hi Tina -- you look great." Thanks to Alice's skills I was wearing my hair differently, and under Laurel's influence I was dressing younger and more stylishly.

I greeted my estranged husband coolly -- I really had no wish to see him. He glanced nervously at my friends, sitting either side of me, then pulled out a chair and invited himself to sit down. Trying to be civil, I said, "How are you? And how's Gillian?" I managed to stop myself calling her the bitch-slut.

He gave me a weak smile, and said, "We've split up." Rather cattily, I asked if she'd dumped him and, trying for dignified aloofness, he responded, "No, I told her it was over."

Alice leaned into me and whispered, "He probably caught her with someone else's cock in her mouth." Laurel heard too, and the three of us cackled together like the witches from Macbeth.

Tim shot Alice a poisonous look, and snapped, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Alice smirked and said nothing. Breathing a big, dramatic sigh, I said, "Look Tim, we're here for a fun night out -- what is it you want?"

Still looking daggers at Alice, and at Laurel, he said, "I want to talk to you -- in private, if that's allowed."

I shook my head. "Laurel's my girlfriend, and Alice is my best friend. Anything you want to say to me, you can say in front of them."

The look on Tim's face was a picture. He spluttered, "Your girlf...? Tina, you're not gay -- believe me, I work with enough of them, I should know. Look, I miss you. I want to ask you to forgive me for the stupid mistake I made, and I'm offering you the chance to come home with me."

I couldn't believe the arrogance of the man. I stared at him silently for several seconds. Alice touched my hand, sensing the storm that was brewing inside me. Finally I found my voice again. "Christ, you prick! Not only do you apparently know my mind better than I do, on the basis that you happen to work with a couple of dykes; but, out of the graciousness of your heart, you having split with that cocksucker, you're inviting me to give up the new life I've made for myself and come and be your little wifey again, in the hope that you can keep your fucking fly zipped up this time!" I really should have tried to keep my voice down, but I was livid. Tim sank back in his chair, as if I'd slapped him, as I continued. "Well for your information, dickhead, Laurel and I love each other, I intend to spend the rest of my life with her -- and she's a hundred times better in bed than you ever were!"

The only sound in the stunned silence that followed was the students at the next table sniggering into their drinks. Then the spell was broken: Alice started chortling with laughter, and Laurel squeezed my hand under the table and grinned into her glass. Tim's face was purple with rage. He looked as if he was about to speak; but then he glanced at Alice and Laurel again, slammed his half-drunk pint down on the table, and stalked out of the pub without a word. I slumped back in my seat, suddenly feeling exhausted as both my friends hugged me.

Three days after that encounter I received formal notice that Tim had started divorce proceedings. That same day Laurel asked me to marry her, and we're planning a civil partnership ceremony as soon as I'm free. She's moved into my room with me, and we've installed a double bed and re-decorated in her style. My life has been turned upside-down in the last few months; but I've never felt more settled than I do now, more certain of my future course, or of my love for my partner, and hers for me.