A Slut In Hand Ch. 02

Story Info
Devyn learns to serve & obey.
4.4k words
4.52
89k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part - I for the background on this story. It'll be worthwhile, I assure you.

* * * * *

I came out of the bathroom feeling very good after a good night's sleep and looking forward to the new toy I had. Cheryl came over from the kitchen side and knelt down in front of the couch where I went and sat.

"Good morning, master"

"Good morning, angel"

"Would master like to see Doll, she's all ready for your inspection."

"Yes, bring her here!"

"Yes, master!"

A moment later she led Devyn, out of her room, they both went down on their knees and put their hands behind their backs. I was glad to see Devyn behaving so well.

Cheryl was wearing a small top that hooked behind her neck and tried insufficiently to cover her luscious breasts, it showed lots of cleavage on the top and stopped just short of her tits below, the material was thin and her nipples, already hard, were poking out. Her skirt was a short translucent affair or loose cloth reaching up to her mid thigh with a slit up her right side up to her waist. No panties or shoes.

Devyn was attired in a transparent nightie which had thin straps in front and totally bare back up to her ass apart from a few thin straps, on her legs it was cut first diagonally the right side being lower then the left, and then it was cut in strips that dangled here and there for a few inches giving it a very artistic and classy look, diagonal part ended just short of her pussy, not covering it completely and since she was not wearing any panties either her tight, shaved pussy was completely visible through the transparent garment.

Cheryl knew I liked her pussy visible and accessible in the morning, and she had dressed Devyn with the same assumption which I approved of and liked. I told her that and she was really glad she had made her master happy.

Then I addressed myself to Devyn, "So, doll, how was your night? What did you dream about?"

"Slut's night was ok master, but I could not sleep that well, in that position so there were not so many dreams, I was just enveloped in my thoughts." Her tone was docile and respectful.

"Oh, what were you thinking about? Tell me all!"

"I was thinking about you sir, and what you were going to do to me this morning. Slut is a little apprehensive of her fate, sir!"

"You don't need to worry girl, you are not going to be harmed in any way, except for making you feel pain, which you'll soon learn to enjoy a great deal! Apart from that I am going to take your dignity away, well, not really your dignity but your pride. You have seen Angel in motion and the quiet charm and grace that she exudes. Apart from that she does not think of her dignity or pride the only thing you will worry about is how your master looks and how he feels. Your duty will be to make him look good and feel good, in private and in public."

"Yes, sir!"

"I can see that even though you are behaving very nicely, you still have some pride and self-consciousness left. Well, that's what this training is all about."

"Yes, sir!"

"Now go outside and bring me my newspaper, also check the mailbox for any mail!"

"But sir..." she was aghast at the thought of walking out in her practically nude condition and parade around in front of all the neighbors.

"Yes?"

"there...will...be ....people there"

"You don't need to concern yourself with that. Your job is to please the master. If I order, you obey."

"Please master, don't make me do that. Give me some other order."

"My next order will be for you to go completely naked and crawl all the way there and back. So go before I change my order." I warned in a strict tone.

"Yes, master" She was unhappy but she went.

"Angel, make it her duty to bring the newspaper and check the mail all the time that she's here. Also to open the door. Give her some transparent, french-cut panties to wear after I leave for work."

"Ok, master. It'll be done."

Devyn came back with the paper and some junk mail, her face red, her body trembling.

"Put them on the table and come stand before me, girl"

"Yes, sir"

I was pleased to see that she not only she stood before me but she took the proper position as she had seen Cheryl do, with her legs spread wide and her hands interlocked behind her back.

"How did it feel, doll?"

"Very scary sir, but also...exciting!"

I ran a finger on her very accessible pussy slit and it came up wet in her juices. I held it out, "I can see that!"

She blushed a deeper shake of red.

I put my hand on my knee with my fingers up and my middle finger sticking out, still wet in her juices. "Come here and straddle my hand, doll!"

She obediently came closer and lowered herself on my hand, taking my middle finger into her tight, wet pussy hole.

"Now fuck it!"

"Yes, sir!" She started going up and down on my finger, fucking her cunt with it, her tits bouncing up and down in that tight see-through dress in front of my face. I could see her blushing, her face crimson, at this feeling of getting her cunt fingered so willingly, so early in the morning in full daylight with the windows open. But her body was enjoying it, she was getting so wet her pussy was oozing juices all over my hand and even dripping down on my leg. As she started going faster and breathlessly harder, her moans rising in pitch and length, I knew she was thinking of orgasm. I let her fuck my finger wildly hard, up and down, until I knew she was just about to erupt and then I ordered "STOP!"

She groaned loudly in despair but she did stop. Good, the girl had discipline.

"Stand up!" She stood up back in position but her mind was only on one thing,

"Oh, master, please let me cum. Please sir! Please!"

"Get down on your knees and lick my hand and my leg clean. Angel, help her!"

They both knelt down on both sides of my knee and started lapping up Devyn's juices off my hand and leg like bitches in heat. I caressed Cheryl's bare back as she was closer to me, and leaning down I ran my finger on her pussy slit, she was damn wet, some of it was dripping down her thigh too.

"Ok, that's enough. Now, Doll, you serve the breakfast. Angel, get naked and bend over the dining table"

Cheryl, took rid of her top and skirt in nothing flat and put her hands on the dining table, bending over invitingly with her legs spread wide, her wet dripping cunt visible and slick with juices.

Getting rid of my boxers, I got behind her and pushed in my rockhard cock deep into her soft, wet, juicy cunt. I started fucking her dripping wet cunt in and out in hard, very deliberate, very deep strokes and Devyn, bringing plates from the kitchen looked on and licked her lips like a kitten does seeing a saucer of milk. As I pumped Cheryl's hot, wet cunt, her body rocked forward with each thrust, making her moan in passion. As Cheryl's moan got more passionate and urgent in anticipation of a huge orgasm, Devyn continued to serve breakfast but her hands were visibly shaking and I could her pussy juices dripping down her thighs. Presently, Cheryl scream, "Oh god, yes! I am cumming, yes, oh god, oh" and Devyn stopped her tracks to watch Cheryl's pussy erupt in hot spurts of cum again and again as I continued to pound her tight little pussy with my thick hard cock and then I came in her cunt, exploding like a bomb, flooding her cunt with my hot wet cum while I continued to thrust into her. And that made Cheryl cum again, more juices flowing down her legs. Devyn swallowed once or twice her heart beating uncontrollably fast, her eyes glued to the scene. The sound of my voice surprised her,

"Doll, yesterday Cheryl cleaned your cum for you. It's time for you to pay her back."

"Yes, sir!" She walked over and obediently knelt down between Cheryl's and started licking her cum off the floor. I pulled out my semi-hard cock from Cheryl's pussy.

"Cheryl, clean my cock while Doll cleans your legs and the floor."

"Yes, Master, with pleasure."

* * * * *

While I breakfasted, both the girls waited on me and I could see that Cheryl would have Devyn trained in housework in no time.

After breakfast, I gave them instructions for the day.

"Cheryl, I am going to tie Devyn up again, there she'll remain for half of the day. I want you to keep her company and play with her pussy, use any dildoes or toys that you want, just don't let her cum. when she's about to cum, stop playing with her, and let her cool down, then do it again."

I saw a tremor go down Devyn's body. I continued,

"When she's free it'll be her duty to open the door for all the visitors. Let her stay dressed in the same dress just give her some see-through panties to wear."

"But sir, how can I face anyone in this .....er...dress?"

"You will do what you are told to do, girl! Do not dare to argue."

"I am sorry sir." She hung her head.

After typing Devyn up in the same spread-eagled position I left for office, leaving Cheryl in charge.

* * * * *

When I got back from office, Devyn opened the door, dressed in the same skimpy dress and see-through french-cut panties.

"Hello sir!"

"Hi, take those panties off!" I instructed.

While Cheryl gave me a kiss and took my briefcase to put away, Devyn had got rid of the panties. I sat down on the couch and sipped the orange juice that Devyn brought me. "Both of you, stand before me."

Cheryl was naked as I had not instructed her to wear anything after I fucked her in the morning, and Devyn was in the near-transparent dress.

"Yes, Angel, tell me about the day."

"Yes, Master. As you ordered I played with and fucked Doll's pussy with various toys."

"How many times?"

"Total 23 times master"

"Did she cum."

"No, sir, I didn't let her cum even once."

"Very good."

"Doll, what about you?"

"I am dying to cum master. I will do anything, anything at all, if you just let me cum once. Please master?" She begged.

"Hmmm, ok let's make a deal. You are going to perform for me and if I like it, I'll let you cum."

She swallowed once, "P..peform?"

"Yes, you'll first do a strip tease for me, since that won't take long in this dress, you will continue dancing naked, especially displaying your sexual body parts clearly. Then you'll get up on the dining table, sit on your knees, and proceed to fingerfuck your pussy until you cum...that is if I like your performance. Otherwise you'll stop just before you cum."

"Oh, god." She was struggling with her inner decent girl self but finally the slut won, "Yes, sir."

"Ok. Angel, bring the camcorder."

"W..why?" Doll asked, her face pale.

"Yes, Cheryl will tape every moment of your performance."

"Please master, no. I will do anything you ask, but don't record it."

"You don't make the rules here girl, I do. You just follow them."

She lowered her head in submission, "Yes, sir!"

Then she proceeded to do a strip-tease in that skimpy dress that did not hide anything. Soon, that too was gone and she was dancing naked, shaking her hips provocatively to the music, her whole body on display. Following my signaled instructions she made her movements even more vulgar, more slutty, and there was no mistaking her slick pussy which was getting wet with each passing minute. In a few minutes, her pussy juices were flowing down her thigh and I signaled her to get on the table. She readily complied and sat down on the table on her knees with her knees spread wide, her wet pussy plainly in the frame of the camera. I signaled again and she started fingering her tight pussy in and out. She was already very excited and in a minute she was thrashing her from side to side as her fingers rammed deeper and deeper into her wet tight pussy and she was past caring who was watching or recording. It wasn't long before she was ready to cum and she looked to me pleadingly.

I shook my head. She looked miserable but somehow managed to control herself. For two more minutes I tormented her like that, she'd look to me, I'd shake my head, then she took to verbal pleading, "Please sir, please let me cum. Oh god, master, please have mercy on your slut. Please master, please.." When I thought she was on the brink of her tolerance, I silently nodded and immediately her pussy erupted in a hot torrent of cum, her fingers continued to do their magic while her drenched cunt spewed load after load of cum on the table. Finally, she said in an exhausted tone, "Thank you master. Thank you."

"Clean the table you have dirtied, girl"

"Yes, sir. Anything you say sir." She continued to act like a total slut while I made sure that Cheryl was recording every moment of it. She was.

* * * * *

I had her parade around naked the rest of the evening. She helped Cheryl serve the dinner. Before going to bed I took her downstairs to the dungeon and tied her up, spread-eagled as always. Cheryl was also there with me.

"Cheryl, was she a good slut all day today?"

"Yes, master. She opened the door to each and every outside visitor in her see-thru clothes and I am glad to report to master that by the evening she was beginning to feel ok with her almost nude position."

"Hmmm. Ok. Now I want you to check two things. Check the tightness of her ass."

"Yes master." Cheryl quickly moved behind Devyn and placing a fingertip on her ass hole very adroitly pushed it deep in one hard thrust which brought a loud scream from Devyn's lips, "Aaaaaaaaaaah, Oh goddd!"

"Master she's very very tight, on a scale of 1-10, she's 10."

"hmmm, that's tighter than you."

"Yes, master. Master has fucked this girl many times in the ass, I do not think doll has had a cock in her ass yet, or even a finger."

"Doll?"

"Yes, sir. She is right, I have never had my ass penetrated."

"I see. And why is that?"

"I do not like it, sir."

"Well, that no longer matter, does it, girl?"

"No, sir. Slut exists only for master's pleasure and orders."

"Good. Now, the second thing angel. I want you to take a dildo and fuck her cunt. You have to fuck continuously but she is not to cum until she can hold it no longer. Do you understand doll?"

"Yes, sir.!" She said in a shaky voice, not knowing what was coming, or maybe she could guess a little.

Cheryl, took an 8" dildo and started fucking Devyn's open cunt in that tied up position causing her to moan and groan in passion.

"5 minutes, master. She cannot hold it any longer."

"Ok. Here's the schedule for tmrow. I want you to loosen her ass to the point where she can take a normal sized cock in her ass without dying of pain. So, tmrow you'll start fucking her ass with your fingers, then move on to the thinnest strap-on dildo we have. By tomorrow evening, she should be able to take a 1-inch thick dildo in her ass."

"It'll be done master."

"Second thing is this orgasm thing, it annoys me when a slut cums without permission. Tmrow I want you to fuck her ass and cunt in turns and time her orgasms. Any time she comes under 10 minutes, you will spank her ass and back 10 hard lashes with this belt. After that, if she comes under 15 minutes spank her with the same belt 5 times."

"Yes, master".

"Until she meets these two objectives, she'll spend her time tied up here. You will take care of her toilet needs like a medical patients and feed her with your own hands."

Devyn's whole body was trembling hearing my instructions, but she had learned enough discipline to be silent and not argue or protest.

* * * * *

Next day at work, I called Peter to my office and gave him a CD, telling him to watch it only "in the privacy of his own home."

When I returned from office, only Cheryl was there to welcome me, in the nude. In answer to the question of my eyes, she replied, "Doll, is downstairs, master."

I accompanied her to the dungeon where Doll was tied up, spread-eagled, her pussy a mess with dried-up cum, her hair disheveled. As I walked behind her, I could see the belt marks on her bare back and her firm sexy ass.

"Report, Angel" I snapped.

"Slut is sorry to report that the objectives have not been met yet sir."

"What's the status?"

"She can take two of my fingers in her ass, master. And her orgasm timing is 11 minutes."

"That's not bad, good work!"

"Thank you, master!" Cheryl beamed.

"When do you expect complete compliance, girl?"

"By tomorrow, sir!"

"Ok, I'll settle for tomorrow. Tomorrow play some nice fucking movies for her here on the wall monitor while you are fucking her. And also show her the use of this machine as I'll be using that to expand her ass if she doesn't learn how to relax it enough by tomorrow."

The machine I referred to looked very sinister but it was a fucking-machine which could fuck a girl's in any hole at any speed and force. The reaction on Devyn's face was quite suitable as she understood fully well that I meant every word I said.

"Yes, master. I will."

"Now put your hands on this equipment, bend over and spread your legs."

"Yes, master."

Cheryl took the position as I indicated against the machine and after shedding my clothes I proceeded to fuck her tight little ass with my hard, long cock which brought loud, passionate moans and groans from her lips. After 10 minutes of continuous deep fucking, I let her cum and then made her lick her cum clean from the floor and the piece of equipment. Devyn watched it all intensely with longing.

* * * * *

Next day in office, I had hardly put my briefcase down when Peter barged into my office, breathless and excited.

"Wow, man, how the hell did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"That video on the CD. Man, that was fucking awesome. I could not believe that was my wife giving her pussy a nice little treat right in front of the video camera. She did know she was being filmed, didn't she?"

"Totally." I leaned back with a smug smile on my face.

"And yet, she was exposing herself, and masturbating so totally like a slut!! I tell you, buddy, I could not believe my eyes. I must have wanked off like 10 times watching that video."

"Look Peter. You wanted me to make her a slut, and I am doing it."

"Like hell, you are, man. You are unbelievable."

"But I want you to understand that that is only one part of the problem."

"Why? What do you mean?" he was puzzled.

"By the time my time is up, she'll be a slut. But will you be a master?"

"Oh, I see. So what do I need?"

"You need to be masterful, poised, confident and above all, in command."

"Do you have a training program for me too?" He chuckled.

"Yes. Kind of."

"Really? Show me."

"I am going to email you a 50 page document. That will give you the background, and answer most of your questions as well as guide you about changes that you'll need to make in your personality to be a good master. Read that carefully a couple of times, then talk to me if you have any questions or concerns."

"Ok. That's cool. And thanks, man."

* * * * *

That evening when I got home, Cheryl reported that both training objectives had been achieved. So, I untied Devyn, and let her help with dinner. At night, she slept on a bed, my bed.

Before sleeping, I fucked both Cheryl and Devyn. Also fingered Devyn's ass with two thick fingers, she was still so tight in there.

* * * * *

Next day was Saturday.

Devyn woke me, kneeling beside my bed, wearing nothing at all. When I awoke, she was rubbing her soft breasts on my bare chest and softly begging me to wake up and use her. I was pleased.

I grabbed her hair, pulled her face to me and kissed her hard, she opened her mouth readily, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and devoured her sweet mouth hungrily. She returned my kiss with a rising passion, giving me full access to her mouth and kissing me back devotedly. I held her hair in my left hand, and slipped my right between her legs, caressing her pussy. Finding her pussy moist and ready, I pushed my long finger into her tight hole in one smooth and hard stroke, she gasped but I kept kissing her hard and deep, smothering her scream. I used several such hard strokes to finger her tight cunt brutally hard, every time muffling her moans and screams by my passionate kiss. I left her before she could come, but her pussy was so wet it was flowing all over her thighs. She looked at me with pleading eyes, the slut needed release.

12