A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss, Amy moved to her breast and with the same force, engulfed Kristi's nipple and sucked it hard. Her hand mashed the other breast. Her hand moved to Kristi's pussy.

Kristi was completely consumed with excitement. Her body was not her own so strong were the feelings. "Oh God," she groaned over and over. She pistoned harder on Tim's cock, taking in every inch.

Her pussy gripped Tim's cock and he felt like it was in a velvet vise.

He watched his mother lift her beautiful ass up then slam it down on his cock. It felt better than any time before. He put both his hands on her hips to guide her. He couldn't see what Amy was doing but from his mother's reaction he could only imagine. "That's it, mom!" he yelled, "Fuck your boy's big cock!"

Kristi couldn't hear him. She was too far into sexual overload. She had no control of her body as orgasms began to overtake her. Small at first each one grew stronger, more intense. She could barely feel when one ended and another stronger one began. She wanted to stop as it was too much but couldn't as she wanted more, so much more. When Amy touched her clit, Kristi screamed in ecstasy. "Oh fuck! Oh God!" It was almost more than she could bear and when she started to cum again her eyes rolled back into head and her body stiffened. Her mouth opened and long loud groan escaped.

Kristi's pussy griped Tim's cock and began to milk it. "Oh fuck mom, oh fuck," Tim yelled as his cock erupted. It squirted load after load deep into his mom's pussy. He held her down as they came together.

His mom was totally spent. She fell across Amy's shoulders and tried to orient herself. Her legs felt like rubber and they were unable to support her. She couldn't even think straight. Amy helped her off Tim and she collapsed on the couch. Tim's cum gushed from her pussy and puddled on the floor.

Tim tried to catch his breath. That orgasm was the most intense he had ever had. Sex with his mom just kept getting better. As he recovered, he felt a warm tongue begin to lick his cum covered cock.

While Kristi and Tim lay spent, Amy wanted more. Oh, she had cum herself but seeing Kristi fuck Tim's big cock made her crave it in her pussy. She wanted it in her, to stretch her out, and fill her up. She licked Kristi's and Tim's cum off his softening cock. It was still bigger than any she had. She wanted to fuck him.

To her surprise, it began to grow stiff as she licked it clean. Tim looked at her and smiled. He knew what he had between his legs and he knew how to use it. He saw the effect it had on his mother and he saw the lust in Amy's eyes. He sat up and lifted Amy onto the couch. Her head rested on his mother's lap. Her panties were bunched around her knees and Tim removed them. He pushed her knees apart and exposed her pussy. It was swollen and glistened with her juices.

Tim continued lowering his hand until his fingers found her pussy. She arched her hips slightly in response to his fingers stroking the lips of her pussy.

"Oh that feels so good," Amy groaned. "God, I need you."

Tim slowly pushed the tip of one finger inside. Slowly she opened up until he had one finger deep inside her. He began to move his finger in and out of her slowly, pausing as he came all the way out. He stroked her clit and then pushed back in all the way.

"Oh baby," she moaned.

He slid his finger back out and began to concentrate on her clit. It had become quite large and very hard. He slowly rubbed it in small circles, very, very lightly at first.

He continued to gently stroke her clit, every once in a while, pushing his finger inside her and pulling out her juice to lubricate her.

From the sound of her breathing, he sensed Amy was getting pretty close.

"Don't stop, baby, it feels so good," she panted.

"I want you to cum for me, right now," he whispered to her softly.

That was all it took. She threw her head back, arched her hips in the air. Her hand clamped down over his and pressed both of them hard into her pussy.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh my God, I am cumming..."

Amy bucked and pushed against his hand for what seemed like close to thirty seconds before she started to relax. She still had a firm grasp of his hand that was still buried in her pussy. She eased the pressure of her hand and started to coax him to resume moving. He eased one finger inside her again and then began to rub her swollen and still rock hard clit again.

"I need more," she whispered. "I need that big cock in me. Please fuck me," she begged

He climbed over her supporting his weight on his arms. She reached between them and wrapped her hand around his erect cock. It was so big that she didn't know if she could take it.

Kristi had recovered and slid Amy's head off her lap. She kneeled next to the couch. "Relax, Amy, he'll be gentle," she said softly. She kissed her. It was unlike their last one. This one was loving and soft, a meaningful kiss.

" This feels so good," she whispered in her ear, "Let him make you feel good."

She moved down slightly taking one of her nipples between her lips and gently sucked it into his mouth. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side. She nibbled and licked her nipples. First one then the other.

Tim placed his mouth was right above Amy pussy. Watching his mom sucking Amy's tit made him grow harder. He eased his mouth down on her taking her clit into his mouth. She gasped as his lips touched her. Her clit seemed to swell even more and became harder as he alternated sucking and flicking it with his tongue. He could feel the juices flowing freely out of her. They were sweet, fresh and smelled wonderful. She was really enjoying the attention he was giving her pussy as her moans were increasing. Her hips moved up and down to match his tongue movements. He reached both hands under her and pulled her pussy into his mouth. He pushed his tongue deep inside of her at the same time.

"Oh God, Oh," she screamed as she exploded. "Suck it, suck it now..."

He pulled his tongue from her pussy and sucked her swollen clit hard.

"Oh, Oh, another one, yes," she screamed.

Tim kept sucking her clit until she reached down with the palm of her hand and pushed against his forehead.

"Timmy, stop for a second, Jesus Christ," she panted. Her breathing was very labored and shallow, her face flushed. "My God, you are amazing," she whispered.

"Oh, I'm not done," he replied with a smile.

She reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it toward her pussy. The head of his cock was now pressing against her very hot and very wet pussy.

"Go slow baby," she whispered.

Tim didn't move. He tried to keep the head of his cock resting against her opening. She placed her hands on his ass and started to push gently. She let out a sharp breathe as she felt the massive head slip in. She gasped. "I don't know if I can take it. It feels so big."

Kristi smiled at her. "Yes you can. You want it." She began to rub Amy's stomach gently.

Once again he pushed into her pussy, slowly going deeper. Between the lust, the heat and the wetness, he knew she could take it all. Finally after a few moments, he was deep inside her. Her arms draped around his neck and she pulled him close.

He began to move inside of her slowly. Soon she was moving her hips to match his rhythm. Her breathing was becoming more labored. What she was feeling was beyond words. His cock had filled her completely. He slowed down, pushing deep inside of her until he was pressing hard against her clit. He could sense that she was close to another orgasm. He pushed up and raised his body off of hers. He pulled his hips back and slid his cock half out of her. Kristi reached down and her fingers found Amy's clit. She began to rub her with short quick strokes. Tim responded by pushing back into her and trying to match the speed of her strokes with his thrusts. It took only about six to do it.

"Oh...my...fucking... god ... I... am... cumming,"she cried out.

He pushed hard into her as she pressed her hips into his. The walls of her pussy contracted and squeezed as she rode out her orgasm. It was so strong that she thought she might pass out. Amy moaned and repeated, "Oh God, Oh God" over and over as it subsided.

Kristi slid up along side her and wrapped her arms around her. She held Amy tight and lightly kissed her sweaty forehead. "It's ok, baby, it's ok," she murmured.

Tim slid his cock out of Amy's pussy. She groaned, feeling so empty as he did. He looked at his mom and smiled. His cock stood out in all its glory, shining from Amy's juices.

Kristi smiled and crawled over to Tim. She put her hand around his cock. Just feeling it caused her to shiver with excitement. It was hard and hot, covered with pussy juice. She had just experienced the greatest sex of her life and was exhausted but she wanted more. She eased it into her very wet and willing mouth. Tim felt tingling sensations up and down his body as she started a gentle suction on his cock.

Kristi had a way of using her lips and tongue in unison that was amazing. In less than a minute, Tim could feel an orgasm building in his balls. He didn't want to come yet. He reached down and lifted her. He put her on her back on the ottoman. He moved above her and placed his thighs between her.

"Oh baby, I'm not sure if I can." As she said this she reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it toward her pussy. She positioned it at her opening.

"Oh mom, I want you," he groaned. "I want to make love to you."

Kristi knew she was wet enough but asked, "Go slow, I want to feel all of it." She whispered, arching her back. "Make love to me now." Her eyes looking directly into Tim's, lovingly, pleading. Her fingers trailed up his neck. She arched her back again, whimpering. He could feel her warmth beneath him, begging for his cock to be buried deep inside her swollen pussy. "Please."

With one push of his hips, he slowly entered her. They moaned in unison, her arms squeezing around his shoulders, her legs wrapped around his. He nestled his head in the crook where her neck and shoulders meet, filling her.

"Oh, God!" she hissed in his ear, shaking against his body. One slow thrust blended into another, forming a steady rhythm. Already her juices coated him as his cock throbbed against her walls. She squeezed his cock every time he entered her, and her hot, ragged breath against the side of his neck sent shivers down his back.

Sweat coated his brow as he picked up the pace, their hips slapping against each other. Tim lifted himself by his arms; sweat dripping off his forehead and onto her beautiful full breasts. She closed her eyes and groaned, grabbing his elbows and arching her back. She met his thrusts as best she could, his cock pistoning in and out of her wet folds.

"Oh baby, yes," she whimpered. She clenched her pussy, sending his cock into a frenzy. Tim shivered and stopped thrusting for a moment, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth. He was about to burst, but he wasn't ready. Not yet!

Kristi whimpered in protest, grabbing and clawing at his hips to get him to keep fucking her. "More," she pleaded, catching her breath. She grabbed her right breast and tweaked the dark nipple, her other hand scratching his chest. "Please, give me more. Don't stop."

Running his fingers through his mom's hair, Tim planted kisses all over her forehead before licking a trail of sweat on the side of her neck. She gasped at the sensation, pressing her body against his. Her hips met his in a frantic rhythm. But she was so wet, and she was growing tighter by the second, that it didn't matter. She was about to cum.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming" she called out. Kristi squeezed her eyes shut, bellowing out a scream as her body finally gave in and she melted into a full-body, quivering orgasm. Pussy juice leaked onto the bed.

"Oh God, it feels so good!" Looking him in the face, she pushed against him. "Cum for me," she growled, nostrils flaring each time her muscles spasmed. "Fill me with your cum."

She didn't have to ask twice.

Filling her to the hilt, Tim let out a scream of his own, "Oh, mom!" His cock exploded inside her, convulsing against her tight walls as he pumped his cum into her pussy. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, his scream dying into groans of passion as his high finally subsided.

Once the last spurt shot into her, Tim leaned forward. Still buried inside her, he felt their juices mixed together around his cock. They were both sweaty and struggled to catch their breath. He planted soft kisses along her neck and on her breasts.

"Are you crying, mom? What's wrong?"

"I'm scared. I never have felt like this with anyone as I feel with you right now," she sniffled. "How can something so wrong feel so good?"

"There is nothing to be afraid of," Tim said, trying to reassure her. "Its alright."