A Smoke with Ghosts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you wish," he smiled up at her.

"Oh no! You are the artistic one here!"

"Alright," he had her lay on her front on the bed. Grateful for the subdued light that he hoped would hide his excitement. He arranged cushions for her to lean upon. He directed her to twist slightly at her waist, and drape her arm above her head. He was pleased at how the pose showed off the musculature in her arm and torso. "Are you comfortable?" he asked as he returned to his bench.

"Almost," she purred, and then she swept the skirts of the gown back, exposing her pantied buttocks. Finally she drew the knee of her closest leg up, wantonly presenting the smooth gusset material of her pretty lingerie. "Now I'm good," her voice was smoky, and her eyes looked straight at his, and he sat down hard on his bench!

He hoped she did not see the grimace on his face as he felt a large dribble of precum ooze into his underwear! He mentally congratulated himself for having the foresight to wear black jeans - hopefully it would be indistinguishable if he leaked through!

"This-" he stopped, before his voice broke. He cleared his throat and began again, "This will be a longer drawing..."

----

Dane's reverie broke as he realized that his trail had ended some ways back, and he had run further than he had intended. He stopped for a brief rest, and was surprised to feel that his underwear were wet, just as they had been that night! He smirked as he remembered finishing that drawing, and quickly packing up his supplies. He had rattled off an excuse about homework and excused himself as quickly as he could. He did not get out, however, before a kiss on his cheek left him burning! They had agreed to another session later that week, before he ran downstairs to his bedroom.

His door had been locked and his pants were off in seconds! Dane smiled as he remembered clutching his cock for moments before an enormous orgasm struck him! It left him gasping and breathing heavily for several minutes as he came down. His bed was ruined, the passion of his young body having sprayed everywhere. Dane remembered carelessly wiped his groin and legs with his soaked underwear and kicking the sheets off the bed. He had barely managed to drag his sleeping bag out before he had fallen into a deep sleep. Dane chuckled to himself: that night he had also experienced his first wet dream since grade school!

Dane shook his head and smiled at the memory. He turned around and started back the way he had come. Soon the rhythm of his pounding feet sent him back into his memory.

----

"Do you really think I am pretty?" she asked him. Despite the fact that they had had a number of sessions, each time he had had to excuse himself at the end to relieve his enormous desire, just as the first night. While his attraction did not abate in the least, his confidence had grown. Together they had chosen more and more seductive poses.

"I am sorry?" he muttered with a pencil in his teeth. He looked up from his drawing board. She was sitting back on the bed, leaning against the wall, facing him. She wore the same matching white brassiere and panties that were featured throughout the drawings. The pose had one leg stretched straight towards him, the other was bent, with her foot near her buttock. Her hand was casually hanging near her thigh.

"You always say I am 'perfect' or 'beautiful' when you draw me," she looked into his face, her expression open and nervous at the same time. "Do you really think so?"

The look on her face made him forget his efforts at professionalism. His expression softened as his gaze swept her body.

"Oh my God, yes." he murmured. He had never seen a body like hers. She was more perfect than any of the girls his own age he saw at the University. Her skin was smooth, her muscles were toned. He had not believed her at first when she told him she did not exercise daily! Her waist was narrow and her small breasts were uplifted, without a bit of sag. It was remarkable to find such an attractive body, but even more remarkable to find it attached to such a beautiful mind. They had quickly become friends, often speaking late into the night. She was so very kind and gentle to him. She was not demanding and materialistic the way his classmates seemed. Dee did not care that he had no car, no fancy clothes, and no enormous bank account. She had never manipulated him for amusement or gain, unlike every girl he had ever chased in his young life. He found her absolutely gorgeous, inside and out.

"I think you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he continued.

"Are-" she broke off, "Are you attracted to me?"

"Oh my God, yes." he repeated. He noticed her hand drift to barely touch the front of her panties.

"What do you do, after our sessions?" she asked quietly. "Do you touch yourself?" her middle finger began to describe a small gentle circle on her pretty white panties.

"Yes," he whispered. His heart was in his throat, and his pulse pounded in his ears as she slid her fingers up and down the length of her pussy, through the silky material.

"Do you like seeing me? Like this?"

He could only nod, torn between the seductive expression on her face, and the growing dampness he observed forming on her panties.

"Then draw!" she commanded him as she pulled the gusset of her panties aside and began to slide her fingers along and into her wetness! He hesitated for only a moment before he began to capture the scene before him.

He made careful detail of her labia, shining with wetness under the artistic lamp light. Her public hair was as blonde as the hair on her head, sparse and neatly trimmed. Her small clitoris stood proudly at the apex of her labia, to be stroked randomly. He felt as if the air had become thick in the room, all he could smell was her excitement. He worked feverishly as she began to gently moan, her eyes only leaving his face to occasionally drift shut with pleasure.

He detailed her delicate fingers, pressing herself forever on his paper. Her rings caught the subtle light as she touched herself faster, with more urgency. She drew her legs up and began to buck her hips as her orgasm took her! Her moans seemed to pierce directly to his heart as he watched this most private feminine act. His pencil fell to the floor, the sound prompting her to open her eyes.

The bright green of her eyes was heavily lidded as she gazed at him. He appeared dumbstruck. Slowly, she drew her fingers from herself, a gossamer string of moisture stretched for a moment, before she beckoned him forward with her index finger. As if pulled from his bench he got up and half walked, half floated to the edge of the bed.

She allowed her gaze to travel up his lanky frame. He knew she could see his excitement pressing angrily against the front of his jeans. Her eyes went slowly to his face, so high above her. Leisurely she motioned him to lean down. He was on autopilot as he complied. She reached up and slowly and deliberately ran her finger, moist with her juices, from the bridge of his nose down to its tip.

He luxuriated in the sensation, the exquisite glide of her wetness made his eyes close in pleasure and he moaned deep in his throat. Her finger lingered for a moment, and he breathed in deeply, finding her scent intoxicating!

Not daring to believe his luck, nor wishing to push it, he stepped back and leaned on the doorframe. His eyes were closed and all he could hear was his heart pounding. He focused his entire being on recording every sensation he felt to replay in his memory over and over.

As a result he did not hear get up and pad toward him. He nearly fainted in shock when he felt her smooth arm slip around his waist! She pressed her small firm body into his, her other hand traced his throbbing erection through his tight jeans. His eyes fluttered open to look down at her.

Her face was turned up to his, her were closed, but her mouth was open, wantonly inviting him to kiss her! He didn't waste another moment, but pressed his mouth down on hers, pulling her closer still! Her small white teeth bit hard on his lip and his heart leapt at the pleasure and pain of it!

Her small hands fumbled at his jeans as they kissed furiously! He tore his jeans open and she broke their kiss to violently tug the denim down to his knees. His penis bounced free. It stood nearly straight up, throbbing in time with his rapid pulse. He too was slick with moisture.

Smiling with pleasure she grasped his cock, weighing it in her hand.

"I was so hoping it would be long and beautiful, just like the rest of you," she murmured admiringly, as she stroked it up and down slowly. "I am so glad." He gasped hard as she punctuated 'so' with a powerful squeeze!

She seemed to take control in that moment. She guided him, through his cock, to the edge of the bed and gently pushed him backwards. He had barely landed when she had leapt up, straddling his narrow waist. She reached between them and pressed his young cock into her body. They gasped in unison!

He had never, in his young life, felt the caress of a woman on his bare cock! He had always worn condoms before, in his limited experience. The pure, hot, liquid pleasure of her body immersed him. They ground their bodies together for only a short, fevered time, her orgasm flashing a half a second before he found the point of no return!

As his orgasm began to flood through his body like an avalanche she leaned her face down to his. She grasped his head in a grip stronger than he would have believed her capable of, and stared into his eyes.

He was transfixed. He was barely aware of their cries, as if he were hearing them from underwater. He stared into her soul as they climaxed together. It was as beautiful as a stained glass window, more beautiful even, he thought. He saw love in her, a love he knew he returned.

----

Dane's cock waved lewdly in the bathroom as he stepped into the shower. The burning hot water felt cleansing on his back as he took himself in hand, slowly dragging his skin back and forth across what felt like an iron bar protruding from his groin. He enjoyed the sensation as he recalled falling asleep beside her that night. He chuckled at the memory of his deep concern the following morning. He had been terribly worried that he had impregnated her! That was the first time she had told him gently, not to worry about it. She had gently stroked his young cock that morning, cooing and reassuring him. He had lost himself in her amazing technique, so much better than what he could do for himself!

Dane gasped, leaning against the shower wall as his twitching body poured his seed down the drain.

Not bothering to dry, or even wrap a towel around his waist he made his way to the bed he had shared with Dee from that night until the warm summer day that she had breathed her last.

He climbed between the cool percale sheets she had favored and mused briefly about the day's events.

"No, Denise, I don't think I can tell you about your mother modeling for me," he murmured at the image of the young girl in his mind.

He instantly fell into a deep sleep...

12