A Soldier's Seduction

Story Info
A young soldier is seduced by his neighbors.
4.7k words
24.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Kyle," the real estate agent smiled and held the house keys up, "It's been a pleasure and I am sure you will love living in Grass Valley."

Kyle takes the keys, shoving them in the pocket of his well worn jeans, "Thank you Mr. Wilks, I hope so." He turned on his heel and stepped toward the door.

"You'll like the Richards too," the agent added, "They live next door, white house on the right."

Kyle stopped and looked at the agent, his blue eyes reflecting a deep sadness. With a nod, he was out the door and to his truck. He jerked open the door and slid into the driver's seat.

He sat there a few seconds, contemplating his choice to purchase a house, "I have probably made the worst mistake of my life." With that, he turned the key in the ignition and the Ford's engine roared to life. "Guess it's time to find out." He thought as he backed out of the space and headed to his new home.

Audrey Richards rearranged the load of clothes in the washing machine hoping it would stop the uneven load buzzer this time, "Piece of shit machine!" She swore angrily and slammed the lid down again.

Hearing the sound of a truck in the driveway, and thinking it was her husband, Hank, went to the front door to look out.

"Well, that's not in our driveway, looks like we have a new neighbor." she mused, watching the tall form exit the vehicle.

She couldn't see his face, but she knew a fit body when she saw one, and this one made her belly flip flop. "Have mercy!" she said with a low whistle, "Looks like it's going to be interesting around here!" She continued to watch as the young man entered the house.

A few minutes later a moving van pulled up to the curb and Kyle went to meet the driver. He didn't have much in the way of furniture or belongings, but he was glad to see the van anyway.

"Glad to see you didn't have any trouble finding the place." He said to the driver.

"Naw, pretty easy really." the driver replied, handing Kyle a clipboard for his signature, "Just sign on the dotted line and we'll get this stuff unloaded and be on our way."

Kyle nodded and signed, handing the clipboard back to the driver. He stood out of the way, watching the two men carry his meager furnishings into the house.

He turned at the sound of a large truck turning into the driveway next to his.

A large man exited the vehicle and walked toward him, holding his hand out in greeting, "Hi, I'm Hank Richards, you buy the Pritchett place did ya'?" Kyle took his hand and shook it, noticing the callouses, "Kyle James, yea, signed the final papers today."

Hank looked over the younger man, his short cropped hair, ramrod straight stance with feet apart, his hands clasp behind his back in the standard "at ease" position, "Military huh? What branch?"

Kyle stiffens slightly, and changed his stance, realizing how he was standing out of habit... this isn't a subject he wants to get into. "Army sir." He states flatly, hoping to end Hank's interest.

Hank looks Kyle square in the eye with a penetrating gaze, "I understand... completely. Just know that if you need someone to talk to, I'm here." Hank places a large hand on Kyle's shoulder and squeezes firmly, then gives it a gentle slap. "Welcome to the neighborhood Kyle, don't be a stranger or my wife will be over there to drag you out."

Kyle gives a quick nod, "Your wife sir?"

"Audrey, and she's a firecracker, so be warned." Hank laughs, "And don't be fooled by her size, she's taken me down a time or two."

The young man smirks at the thought, but quickly dismisses it. He doesn't need or want to get involved with neighbors, and certainly not the neighbor's wife. Best to keep the beast inside him at bay.

"I'll keep that in mind sir." And with that, he heads into his house to begin the chore of stowing gear and settling in.

A few days later Audrey is in the backyard, tending the flowers and shrubs, trying to keep them from dying in the summer heat.

The 5 foot fence around the yard offers visual privacy, but doesn't do much to block sound, and she has been curious about the persistent, unrelenting noises coming Kyle's yard the past hour.

Loud grunts, the sounds of hard slapping, possibly punching... curiosity finally gets the best of her and she sneaks a peek over the fence in the direction of the noises.

HOLY SHIT.

Audrey is frozen to the ground, her eyes glued to the sight before her. A large punching bag is suspended from the sturdy rafters of the patio, and Kyle, clad in only a pair of boxer style shorts, very short shorts at that, is kicking, punching and otherwise abusing the bag with a ferocity that has her almost frightened.

His tanned skin is glistening with sweat, his shoulder and back muscles bulging with exertion, the ripped six pack abs clearly defined, his heavily muscled thighs and calves deliver aggressive blows... she is mesmerized.

He is magnificent.

Suddenly, his movements stop, and Audrey realizes that he has seen her watching him. His blue eyes are locked on hers like lasers. She can't move, unable to speak, she can only watch as he approaches the fence.

"Like what you see?" Kyle asks, knowing he sounds angrier than he actually is.

"Y-yes...no...yes!, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to stare..." she stammers, "I heard the noise, I didn't know what it was... I am sorry, really."

He can't see anything more than her head above the fence, but her green eyes, auburn hair and delicate features have his senses peaked, "You must be Audrey."

"Yes, that's me." she offers, meekly, still embarrassed at getting caught staring. "I really am sorry to have been staring... you're just so... amazing."

Kyle huffed in reply, strode back to his house and went inside. His battle with PTSD is getting the best of him. He is feeling trapped, plagued by nightmares, and his workouts aren't helping. He needs something, but he isn't sure what.

Audrey wasn't sure whether to be sorry, upset or just plain mad. He hadn't even responded to her compliment. Hank had said the soldier seemed closed off, but really?? The longer she thought about it, the madder she became.

By the time Hank got home, she was fairly well fuming. "He didn't even respond when I said he was amazing, AMAZING!" She was pacing the living room and all Hank could do was watch, amused by her anger.

"Over reacting much?" he asked.

"I don't think so." she snapped.

"I do." Hank grabbed her by the shoulders, holding her at arms length in front of him and looked into her fiery eyes. "What is it that has you so upset?"

She was silent a few moments before speaking, "I don't know." She cast her eyes to the floor.

"I think you do, and I think you had better tell me."

Audrey knew she had better do exactly as Hank said. Not only had they been married for almost 20 years, but as her Dom, he meant business.

He'd let her fume long enough, now it was time to shut her down. He placed a hand on her head and pressed firmly, and she sank to her knees before him. "Naked, now." He watched as she began to undress.

Hank left her there, went to the kitchen and pulled a soda from the fridge. He'd have liked a beer, but not when being Dom to his cherished sub. He returned to the living room and sat in his recliner. "Come pet." he stated in a no nonsense tone.

Audrey kept her eyes down as she crawled across the floor to kneel beside his legs, her head resting against his knee. He stroked her hair and asked again, "Now, what really has you so worked up?"

Audrey took a deep breath, "He's beautiful... just so... MALE." She said, trying to find the words.

"You like him then?" Hank asked.

"I like to look at him, but I don't know that I like him." She almost laughed. "Maybe if he wasn't such an ass."

"Mouth pet!" Hank barked.

Audrey winced, "Sorry Sir."

Hank continued to stroke her hair, and she began to relax against his legs. He had a plan working in his mind, one that may very well work for all of them. He'd just need a little time.

It had been years since he had shared her with another, allowed her to play with another for her own pleasure, as well as his.

"Let's go play pet," he said softly, "Up you go."

She rose from the floor and he delivered a playful swat on her ass. She followed him down the hall to the bedroom, butterflies taking flight in her belly, even after all the years they'd been together.

The weekend brought time for Hank to put his plan in motion. One isn't a Dom for over 30 years without developing certain instincts, and he was sure the young soldier next door was a submissive, even if he didn't know it yet himself.

Seeing Kyle outside gave him an opportunity. "Hey Kyle!" Hank called out to him as he stepped off the porch.

"Hank" Kyle responded.

"Looks like the grass could use a trim already." Hank said, looking around the yard.

"Yea, it could, but I don't have a mower yet." Kyle said in agreement.

"No worries there, borrow mine." Hank offered.

Kyle started to refuse, but Hank had already turned toward his garage and was retrieving his mower.

"All gassed up and ready to go" Hank said proudly. "Also, Audrey and I are Bar-B-Qing this evening, and you are coming over at six o'clock sharp, no excuses."

Kyle looked at Hank for a few moments, then nodded. Something told him he shouldn't argue with this man. "Thank you, I appreciate the invite, I'll be there. And thanks for the use of the mower."

Hank smiled and waved to Kyle as he went back in the house to tell Audrey that they would have company for dinner.

The smell of Bar-B-Q and seasonings made Kyle's mouth water as he knocked his neighbors door.

"COME IN! WE'RE OUT BACK!" came the answer.

Kyle opened the door and took in the fact that this house was a mirror image of his, but the furnishings were those of people who had lived together for some time, matched, and many. He made his way through the house and exited the sliding doors to the patio.

Audrey was dressed in a pair of worn denim cutoffs, a cropped plaid shirt with a white tank underneath. Her long hair pulled up and held in a clip. Her feet were bare and he could see her toenails were painted a light pink. She smiled when she saw him, and he felt his belly tighten.

"I should apologize for being rude to you the other day," he said.

"No apology needed, I was being rude first, let's put it behind us." Audrey countered.

Hank spoke up, "Beer, water, soda or tea?"

"Beer's good, thanks."

Audrey went to the fridge to fetch both men a beer and came back, opening them before handing them over, "I get the first one, after that you're on your own, you know where the fridge is."

"Thanks" he said with a nod, "Sure smells good Hank."

"Rib-eyes, picked them up at the butcher's this morning."

The trio spent the next couple of hours getting to know each other and enjoying the food. Kyle began to feel more at ease, and found that he really liked Hank and Audrey. It was good to have normal conversation.

Kyle helped Audrey with the dishes, then joined Hank in the living room. Audrey joined them a few minutes later, and sat on the couch near Kyle. They continued to chat for a while, then Hank spoke, "Come pet."

Audrey immediately went to him and knelt beside his legs, head bowed, hands resting on her thighs.

Kyle couldn't help the shocked look on his face. Hank merely smiled when he saw Kyle's reaction.

"You have questions Kyle?" Hank asked as he removed the clip from Audrey's hair and began to stroke it.

Kyle gulped, took another sip of beer and thought for a moment. "I'm not sure I understand, Sir." He said.

"Audrey is my wife, but she is also my submissive." Hank explained. "And I have a strong feeling that you are also a sub."

Kyle froze in his seat. Not sure whether to run or stay. His mind reeling. "What makes you think that, Sir?"

Hank smiled... "A Dom can more often than not, tell a sub when he sees one. And I had my suspicions the first time we met."

Kyle drained his third beer in four hours and contemplated the scene before him. Audrey on her knees still, Hank lightly stroking her hair, she was almost purring with contentment. He could only describe it as... peaceful. And he was envious.

"I have an idea to run by you soldier." Hank began, "Something I think you need, Audrey wants, and I will also enjoy, if you are interested."

"I would like to hear it Sir." Kyle answered. He was curious and still unsure of what was going on or what to make of it.

"I believe you're tired son. You have the same haunted look in your eyes that I have seen in others that have seen too much, done too much, and have too many demons."

Kyle bowed his head and released a long breath.

"That's what I thought soldier." Hank said. "You need to let someone else think for you for a while, take the reigns and tell you who, what, when, where and how."

Kyle nodded, the lump in his throat keeping him from speaking.

Hank continued, "Audrey wants a playmate... I am proposing to you that you become her slave, to do with as she wants, but you will both still answer to me."

"For how long Sir?" Kyle asked, finally finding his voice.

"We will start with twenty four hours, and see how it goes from there." Hank replied, "We'll have a few things to discuss first, hard limits, soft limits, medical issues, expectations... to make sure we are all on the same page."

Kyle nodded in agreement and understanding, "When do we start?"

After a lengthy discussion, it was agreed that Kyle would pack a few things and be on their doorstep at eight o'clock PM the following day.

Hank had already let his construction crew know that he would be taking an extra day off in anticipation that his idea would pan out.

As promised, Kyle was there right on time. Audrey let him in and told him to put his things in the spare room.

Hank came down the hallway and spoke with Audrey, too low for Kyle to hear. Audrey turned to Kyle, "Clothes off soldier, I want you naked."

Kyle began to undress as Audrey watched, an appreciative look on her features. He placed his clothes in the spare room and returned to her. She took him by the hand and led him to the master bedroom.

Hank was sitting in a comfortable wing-backed chair in a corner of the room. Audrey maneuvered Kyle to stand at the foot of the bed, his back to the large four-poster. She stood before him and looked him over.

"Very, very impressive." she murmured. She ran her hands over his muscled shoulders. Across his broad chest, and down his rock hard abs, fingers tracing the ridges of his six pac.

Her hands went further down and he sucked a sharp breath when she cradled his balls and cock in her tiny hands.

"So big, so heavy... beautiful." she said, almost too softly to be heard over the pounding of his heartbeat and the sound of the blood rushing through his ears.

"Undress me slave." She ordered, louder this time, to make sure he heard.

Kyle moved to do as she said, unbuttoning her blouse, slipping it off, unfastening her bra, revealing her small but perfect breasts. Her shorts were next, and her panties, dropping them to the floor where she stepped out of them.

Audrey took his left hand and raised his arm to one of the posts, and fastened a flannel lined, leather cuff around his wrist, she then repeated the process on the right. The cuffs were attached to large eye bolts in the massive posts. "Spread your feet." She ordered.

She fastened identical cuffs to his ankles that were attached to the legs of the bed, making sure to slip a finger between all four cuffs and his skin to make sure they weren't too tight.

She then picked up a studded leather collar and placed it around Kyle's neck, fastening it securely.

"You have been instructed to remain silent, and I will hold you to that. You don't make the decisions here, I do." She reminded him. He felt a shiver race up his spine, and the goose bumps that prickled across his skin gave evidence of his arousal, although his painfully hard erection had already done that.

Audrey went to a small chest on a dresser and opened it. She removed a few small items and returned to stand in front of Kyle. She licked his left nipple, and blew on it, the cool air making it harden instantly. She then placed a small clamp on it. She then repeated the process on the right.

She then took an elastic silicone cock ring and slipped it around the base of Kyle's hard member, making him even harder yet. His large, heavily veined cock now pulsing with need.

She walks to the closet and removes a suede flogger, soft and pliant, but able to deliver stinging pain as well as sensual pleasure.

Returning once again to stand before Kyle, she raises her arm and swings, landing a blow across his thighs. The blow is not soft, but not terribly painful either, a rather pleasant mix of both...

Again and again she swings, each blow landing in a different place, each a little higher up his body, alternating, one side, then the other.

When she reaches his chest, she begins the journey back down his body, the blows a little harder now, stinging more, reddening his skin, making it hyper sensitive.

By the time she has reached his thighs again he is breathing hard, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead.

Hank has been quietly watching from his chair in the corner of the room. It has been a long time since he has watched Audrey wield a flogger. She hasn't lost her touch. He is sporting an erection to rival Kyle's.

Audrey puts the flogger down and reaches up to remove the clamp from Kyle's left nipple, he hisses loudly as the blood rushes back in, making it ache terribly. Audrey licks the nipple, circling it with her tongue, assuaging the pain. She does the same to the right one.

She then raises up on her tip toes, places a hand on the back of his head and pulls his head down until she can press her mouth to his, devouring him in a kiss of carnal lust and possession.

Their tongues meet and mate, fighting for dominance. She releases his head and backs away slightly, breathing heavily, skin glistening with sweat.

She moves closer again, places her hands on Kyle's chest... digging her fingernails into his flesh, she rakes her nails across his chest and down his abs, bringing droplets of blood to the surface of his skin, making him groan.

She runs her fingers over the streaks, smearing the droplets. She looks at the blood on her fingers as if hypnotized, green eyes wild with lust, and licks them, tasting his blood.

Kyle's body is shaking visibly with lust and need.

She glances at Hank. He is still seated in the chair, but he has freed his cock from his jeans, and is slowly stroking himself.

"Release him pet," Hank says softly. Audrey doesn't react, so he raises his voice, "RELEASE HIM PET."

This time she startles, and does as he ordered. Opening the cuffs, then massaging Kyle's arms to help restore blood flow.

Hank has removed his clothes, and is now standing before them. He is a strong, well built and muscled man, every bit the Alpha male.

"Remove the cock ring pet."

Audrey removes the ring from the base of Kyle's cock, and he is unable to prevent the loud moan from escaping his lips.

"On the bed slave," Hank orders. Kyle steps back and slides onto the bed. "My pet is going to suck my cock while you fuck her sweet pussy. On the bed pet."

Audrey climbs on the bed and lays down on her back, feet toward Kyle at the head of the bed, her head hanging of the foot of the mattress.

Hank stands at the foot of the bed and cradles Audrey's face in his large hands, "So fucking beautiful pet."

He presses the tip of his cock against her lips, and she sucks him into her mouth, until he hits the back of her throat. She breathes through her nose to keep from gagging and relaxes her throat, letting Hanks cock slip a little further down her throat.

12