A Soldier's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nellie laid there with the pillow on her face for a few moments. She pushed it off and blew a long breath to the ceiling. "If I die tomorrow, I can die a happy man" she chuckled.

Kate wasn't in the mood for jokes, she crawled up on the bed towards Nellie, like a tigress stalking her prey. Kate stopped just as their mouths were inches away from each other. She licked her lips, then Nellies. The kiss was strong, almost fierce. The longing between Nellie's legs, almost forgotten after her orgasm, began again. Kate broke contact and moved forward a little, lowering her breast to Nellie's waiting mouth. Nellie needed no more encouragement. She ran her tongue around the dark circles of Kate's breasts first. Finally giving her nipples some much needed attention. Her hands had joined in too, giving Kate cause to start breathing heavily as well. Kate moved forward even more. Nellie gulped. Her hands found the folds of the pantalets and moved them away from what she knew was waiting for her. It was so close! She craned her neck up a little and gave a long lick. From the base to the top. Slow and gentle. Kate reared her head up and gave a groan of pleasure, encouraging Nellie further. She got the hang of it quickly. She alternated her tongue motions, depending on what Kate's hips were doing. It was a silent form of communication, but one Nellie was quickly becoming familiar with. She finally slid a finger into Kate as her tongue rolled around, finding new places to please. Kate soon started shuddering and, just as Nellie had, buried her face in a pillow to mask the noise of her release.

She rolled off of Nellie and lay there panting. Nellie crawled over to her and snuggled up, burying her head between Kate's ample breasts.

They fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning found Nellie reclaiming her uniform. Kate made breakfast for them both and wrapped biscuits in a cloth "for later" she said.

As Nellie was preparing to they kissed one last time, passionately.

"That should keep you warm at night" Kate said when it was over. Nellie just nodded, turned and then left. The door closed. Kate walked over to the window to watch her soldier leave. She watched Nellie walk down the street, heading west towards the edge of town. Kate's eyes swam as she waved to her one last time.

Weeks later, Kate was returning back to the house after an afternoon appointment. My, things were looking up again! After the surrender at Appomattox Courthouse all sorts of people were returning to Richmond. And with them, money. Real money in the form of promissory notes and honest coinage too. She was just to turn down the street when she was approached by a lovely young woman. She nodded and gave a polite "good morning" as was her custom. The young lady waited until they had passed each other before she spoke to Kate's retreating back "I had a feeling you wouldn't recognize me".

Kate turned to look at her "Nellie!" she exclaimed as she ran to her.

They embraced like old friends.

"Come home with me and tell me what happened" She said. They held hands and spoke excitedly all the way back to the house. My! Things certainly are looking up, thought Kate as they climbed the stairs to her room. As they entered her room, Kate licked her lips.

12