A Song for Lara Ch. 01

Story Info
Spanish adventures.
5.9k words
3.79
37.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

By Dan57 and Lara

No Indian people or outfits in this short story! Lara, a nice Spanish girl recently contacted me and offered me to write about her own deepest fantasies. I am too much of a gentleman not to answer positively to a call for help by a damsel in distress!

- -

I received recently an interesting feed back from a Spanish girl who told me she was ready to send me photos of herself and to obey my orders... I replied to her that her idea suited me but on my conditions : She was to look in her dressing room for a short plaited skirt, ideally an English School girl tartan very short wrap around skirt that would barely cover half of her thighs. If she had none, she would have a month to find one! She would complete it with a white shirt, not see through but semi transparent, white socks and either stilettos or trendy high heels. She shouldn't wear any undies underneath : no bra, no knickers, and no stockings, not even a garter belt!!

Three days later, Lara walked hastily to the bus station, trying to sort out her thoughts. She was on an errand for an unknown man in a rather slutty outfit. Her husband could find out what she was presenting to strangers and that she should have kept for his entertainment, but that idea just thrilled her! She had left her home around ten on foot and taken a bus to the town centre. Her outfit would certainly interest many people on her way to the city centre and the man on Internet had just told her she had to take care of her appearance. She had spent nearly two hours to make him proud of her : a very elaborate make up with clear eye shadow, discreet lipstick underlined with a darker outline, painted nails and toes, and very long earrings and a heavy necklace. She had cleaned her wedding ring to make it shine for the photo, something the man she was starting to refer to as her Master had insisted upon.

Her special instructions were not to smooth down her skirt if it had ridden too high on her thighs. She was quite aware she could run at any time on someone she knew but she had decided to obey her unknown master! It was so pleasant feeling the light summer breeze caressing her pussy lips. She was so excited that she could feel the wetness of her pussy. It was, maybe, a product of her imagination but before leaving, she had lifted her skirt and wiped her pussy lips with a tissue. They were damp and the tissue had a revealing fragrance : she was definitely excited like hell!

When most people left the crowded mall for lunch, she looked for a photo booth, entered it and closed the curtain behind her. Then, in that secured place, she unbuttoned her shirt completely. She slipped the coins in the machine and hastily cupped her breasts in her hands to offer them to the camera. Her nipples were not enough taut to her taste and she pinched them, moaning from the sensations in her pussy. It was her first submissive experience and she relished it. She suddenly remembered that she had also to keep her mouth wide open for the photo, making an O with her mouth as if she was ready to accommodate a big cock in her mouth. She drew out her tongue to show her total obedience on the photo. She would scan the photos and send them to her Master as her first gift to him!

The next step was easier. She stood up and lifted the hem of her skirt as high as possible to show off her pussy to the camera. Her husband would be mad if he could see her at that moment. Imagine her walking in the mall with nothing under her very reduced outfit and offering herself to the camera in such lewd positions was out of this world for him! But Her Master had also given her other orders for the coming months : one step each month but she already knew she would get too impatient and move faster than scheduled to the next step! She was to progressively change her whole wardrobe to more daring clothes : low cut dresses and tops, shorter skirts, more clinging garments, sheerer fabric, push up bras and G strings. She imagined herself arriving with her husband to a crowded dance floor in September or October and appearing with a see through gauze dress and just a black garter belt underneath. Every one would know she was almost naked in front of them! Her master seemed to be more imaginative than her husband who would have her wear baggy jeans and shapeless sweater in order to go unnoticed anywhere. Her master wanted her, on the contrary, to be attractive, provocative and very sexy! She loved it that way!

If her husband objected to her gradual transformation, her master had already told her she would just tell him that it was to excite him... Men are so gullible when their wives or girl friends gave them acceptable explanations. Of course, she would have to be ready to service him more often. She wasn't to deny anything to him, pretending to be the perfect slave to him but she wouldn't offer anything in special to her husband. He may sample the treasures of her body but he would have to ask for them! Her unknown Master had told her about the possibility of being fucked in any of her holes in the morning, at noon and during the evening! She would love to be so much desired but, of course, in her mind, she would just be getting ready to meet her true Master, not his deputy! Her Master had told her that NO! was to be banned from her mind from now on! A YES! Answer could be followed by when and how questions only! Any suitor would be welcome and wouldn't be denied! Just the strangers would have to wear a condom before using her body! Her Master wanted to keep her alive and healthy! She trusted him completely for that!

The delicate moment would take place in three months when she should be expected to wear a lace, shamelessly provocative dress, according to her Master's orders. She would have, before, to go to a beauty parlor and have her pussy hair completely removed, not shaven but laser depilated. It would itch somewhat, she had been told and she would need ten sessions or more to have her pussy as bare as the ass cheeks of a baby and it would be definitive! The mild pain would be a small tribute of allegiance to her Master! Once more, she would tell her husband it was to excite him but she knew she was lying to herself : She was a pretty girl and in a country with so many hot studs like Spain, she had plenty of suitors on the lookout to have their hands under her skirt. Once they will have discovered she wasn't wearing any undies to cover her hairless pussy, it would take just a few moments before she had some big cock shoved deep into her twat, maybe a second one in her so far virgin back passage and she would certainly not try to decline their offers. Her Master had suggested her to start stretching herself out with an anal plug. She had already watched on Internet what it looked like. She had ordered one just before leaving her house...

She was just wondering how far her Internet Master would lead her : she didn't want to become a whore but her puny husband was clearly unable to fulfill her needs! She just hoped her Master would send her another letter with a longer set of instructions! Perhaps he would order her to call for her handsome neighbor on the flat, just overlooking hers and place herself to his discretion. The man, she knew his name : Felipe, had often watched her when she was sunbathing in the nude on the balcony and she had pretended not watching him but in truth, her pussy was overflowing with her love juices. Maybe he would be a good lay! Lara shook her head : her thoughts were drifting away as she was waiting for the photographs to dry off. She was elated : she had fulfilled her first mission for her Master and she was quite proud of it. She danced around to show her joy but the move made a tail of her skirt to flip over and it stayed tucked!

People could have a glimpse on the upper part of her thigh on her side. If they thought about it just a little, they would be sure she wasn't wearing any knickers. Lara was quite shrewd : she knew that the best way to distract attention was to offer the assistance an even more interesting object. She had only a single opportunity. She unbuttoned the top of her shirt, revealing the cleavage between her breasts. It would be exhibited down to under her tits but the shirt was made in a rather stiff material and her breasts would remain covered. She could have just pushed aside the folded tail but her Master had been extremely adamant : such a move was absolutely prohibited. She just wondered how he would react if she admitted she had failed him : he wouldn't be able to spank her or even simpler, he would never be able to see it from his northern country! But Lara had been brought up hating dissimulation and lies!

Her long legs on her very high heels made her hips sway deliciously as she continued her shopping spree on the mall. She suddenly stopped dead : in a shop window, there was exactly what her Master had described her : a pleated wrap around skirt in red tones with black and deep blue bands, shorter than everything she had ever worn : its length shouldn't exceed the six inches from the waist line to the hem. The material of the skirt was stiffer than her present skirt. Perhaps she could have interesting results with such a skirt. The saleswoman was a bit surprised that a girl above twenty wanted to try such a short skirt but she refrained from telling Lara so! In the change room, Lara swiftly replaced her skirt. To test it, she bent down and touched her toes with her fingers. As she had expected it, the skirt tails just rolled over, completely discovering her buttocks. She repeated the experience a few times and decided to buy the garment! She told the saleswoman she would keep on her new skirt. The clerk nodded and put her old skirt in a bag and Lara left.

Her thoughts were joyful. She almost danced while walking to the photo booth. She wanted to offer her Master to be the first to see her in her new skirt and discover how she would use it! After the photo session following the strict scenario her Master had given her, she turned with her back to the camera and touched her toes once more. The outcome was immediate : her ass cheeks were instantly exhibited and the camera caught the lewd show she was offering to her far away admirer. Then Lara placed her hands on her ass cheeks and parted them with all her strength. The second and third photograph showed perfectly the puckered rosette of her anus. She drew on her ass cheeks with even more force and shoved a finger into her ass hole. There was a big flash as the camera immortalized that moment! Then her body exulting with merriment, she walked to the bus station and hummed in the bus on the way home. At this hour, Felipe was certainly at home. She looked up at his windows and saw his curtains move. He tried to make his presence ignored but Lara was just smarter for him!

Lara dropped her bags near the entrance and went straight to her balcony, pretending to work on her flowers and bulbs. When the watering can was empty, she let it inadvertently drop to the floor. She bent down to retrieve it and her skirt rolled over, displaying her naked bottom. She had chosen a place where Felipe from his usual hiding place would have a direct view on her bum! She wiggled her bottom around in a quite lascivious manner to tease Felipe! She really enjoyed doing it! Perhaps the handsome man would wank himself dreaming to his pretty neighbour! She was imagining the scene with all the details she could think to when suddenly the doorbell rung. She hastily rearranged her skirt and went to open the door. She was flabbergasted to discover Felipe. Certainly her little exhibition had ignited a flame in his loins! He had never reacted even when she had spent a whole afternoon naked on her balcony and now he had had just a glimpse of her buttocks, he came to protest!

-Hello, Mrs. de Vega! One of my napkins has fallen from my balcony! I wanted to know whether it has landed on your balcony!

-I don't think so but please enter : we are going to check together!

Felipe followed Lara to the balcony. In a corner, there was his napkin but with such a position, it must have been thrown there! Lara smiled and watched Felipe : he was really handsome with large shoulders, bulging muscles and a narrow bottom! She bent down to retrieve the cloth, perfectly knowing she was exhibiting her naked buttocks to her neighbour. She heard a gasp and immediately afterward, a roar!

-So you like showing your bum hole to your neighbour, Lara! Didn't you know it was a dangerous game!

Lara tried to stand up but Felipe had placed an authoritative hand on the hollow of her back! He was so much stronger than she was : he had no difficulties to pin her in place!

-You've the nicest bottom of the whole neighbourhood, Lara! Don't try to stand up! I'll play a little with you and then leave but if you try to scream or push me away, I'll spank you and make you regret your rejection of my innocent interest!

Felipe slapped her bottom just to make her know he was dead serious. She got the message perfectly clear... When he told her to take her ankles in her hands and part her legs, she didn't emit even a whisper. Her pussy was on fire, oozing shamelessly fluids : she was totally ready for him! Felipe pushed a finger in her pussy to probe her intentions : was she ready to receive him? The slurping noise when he drilled his finger into her pussy was sufficient information for Felipe : Lara was not adverse at all to let him fuck her! On the contrary, she couldn't wait for him to have his way with her! Felipe opened his fly and freed his cock from its confines. The hard shaft swayed about and ended touching her left hand. She squealed in surprise as her hand grabbed his cock. God, it was way bigger and longer than her husband's!

Lara had seen magazines and was quite aware that her husband's cock wasn't small, far from it, just in the middle of the range but Felipe was as well endowed as a horse! His cock was long and rock hard and his balls were as big as tennis balls! Lara blubbered in surprise: Would she be able to accommodate such a magnificent piece of prime meat in her tight pussy? He was so hard that she could wish to receive him into her pussy, then in her mouth. She was just sad she hadn't started her anal training yet and she would certainly not be able to accommodate him into her back passage! Unless, in addition to being so handsome and well endowed, Felipe was also patient and gentle! She was quite eager to try to service him like a lowly slut! It had been so long she had fantasized about him and now she had discovered that his cock was around one foot long, she wanted it, she needed it balls deep into her pussy!

Gently, Felipe made her turn to face him. He was smiling benevolently to her and she felt cozy against his chest. He took her chin between two fingers and with the same gentleness tilted her head upward. When she faced him, he slowly bent down. She was quite aware he intended to kiss her and she could have tried to push him back but, instead, she slightly opened her mouth. In the same move, he covered her mouth with his and their mouths joined into a kiss that became soon hotter and hotter! She had left her mouth gaping open in a silent welcoming gesture. He darted his tongue into her mouth. She clearly waited for that move, relished it. She soon started to suck his tongue into her mouth before starting to explore his mouth with her own tongue. Before she had realized it, they were furiously French kissing and it was so pleasant that she cuddled against him, enjoying the warmth of his body!

Felipe placed his hands on her ass cheeks and pressed her body against his. She immediately felt his large cock rubbing against her belly. Her pussy was just separated from the huge cock by the token separation of her very short skirt that Felipe had bunched around her waist to keep it out of the way. He pulled back until their skins came in direct contact. The feeling was inebriating for Lara : she never had skin to skin intimate contact with anyone else since her university years and it had been just a girl to girl contact. She had not been with girls in several years since ten years to be quite accurate! But she would like to repeat the experience because she needed it. Her husband was never supporting her as for her friends. She knew that some Spanish men were real macho guys, with a wife they seldom touched and one or several girlfriends with whom they shared the pleasures of life, taking them to dance halls, partying with them, covering them with gifts.

A wife was just there to manage the household, give orders to servants, and take care of their guests when they were receiving for dinner or carrying their offspring to have heirs to his family but there was little love between husband and wife. European aristocrats in the seventeenth or eighteenth century often complained of the overburdening solemnity of their Spanish counterparts. French noble men kept touching the bottoms or the tits of their servants, of their wives or female friends with just an excited laugh from their victims. Rigorist religion had thwarted the development of such behaviour in Spain. Old habits die slowly and Lara felt a victim of these old habits! That made what Felipe was doing her even more enjoyable! Felipe asked Lara :

-Lara, I would like to see you naked! I know that you are scantily clad but I would like you to shed these garments and let me discover your naked body in all its glory!

Lara kept her eyes on Felipe as she reached between her breasts and started to unbutton her shirt. The man was perfectly aware that with her very short skirt bunched around her waist, she considered that her shirt was the central part of her clothing and should be removed in priority. Felipe watched delightedly as the whole silky garment dropped from her shoulders she had shrugged, exposing her full breasts that no bra held up.

-I think that you have the nicest pair of tits I have ever seen! I think I will ask you never to wear any undies when we go out! I intend to have you enjoy life. I will take you to expositions, dance halls, restaurants and such things. Would you like a ride in a horse drawn buggy : we have several in this city and it's highly romantic to tour the city with your boyfriend or your lover! There are large hoods to protect your anonymity. We will place a comforter on our knees and I will caress your pussy while we visit the town! In the restaurant, I will also snake my hand under your skirt when the napkin hides us. I will try to make you cum each time we run on someone you may know! You will obviously attempt to muffle your screams of pleasure but I will try my best to make you reveal what I'm doing to you. It will be awfully naughty and extremely exciting, don't you think so, my pet?

-You will have your way with me! I will be your sex doll, if I understand it!

-More than that! I would like you to become my cum toy! When your husband will be out of town for his business, I intend to make you discover the tapas bar of Valladolid or visit with you London or Paris!

-Lara was exhilarated thinking of the pleasure she would find with such a loving partner! She dropped her shirt to the floor and then pushed it aside with her foot. She unbuckled her skirt and unhooked the belt before pushing her skirt down. She lowered her eyes to discover the image Felipe would keep of her long legs, shaven pussy, and painted nails completed the most erotic picture she could imagine! She just hoped that Felipe would like what he was seeing very much, She told him she agreed with what was going to be a perfect arrangement.

Felipe quietly enjoyed the splendid vision of Lara standing, quite modestly by the bed, her head shyly bowed down, her hands clasped timidly in front of her, just over her pubic area. - Lara, come over here and kneel in front of me!

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12