A Spa Köming Near You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony rubbed his penis near her vagina, and lubed himself with the juices gushing from her pussy after her rough fucks with Luis and Miguel. He then slowly pushed his way deep into her ass. Once in, he and Luis coordinated their thrusts so when Luis rammed into her pussy, he pushed her ass back onto Tony's dick and when Tony pushed into her ass, he forced her pussy down on Luis' dick. It was amazing how deep they were getting in her. Beverly just managed to keep holding onto Luis's arms. She was feeling so many sensations at once and didn't know which to focus on. The pleasure and pain of her overly stretched vagina, or the tingly, discomfort in her ass that was making her vagina ache and want more cock. She couldn't scream or even moan, it was so intense -- all she could do was pant and brace herself for the huge orgasm that was building. She knew she was going to cum like she never had before!

She was practically bursting with cock, or so she thought until Henry came at her mouth again with his engorged cock. He was determined this time to bust a nut down her throat. She tried to push him away. She couldn't focus on dick sucking right now! But he didn't take her rejection and roughly grabbed the bottom of her chin, forcing her jaw open and forced his dick into her mouth.

It was a sight to behold. Miguel had pulled up his bucket to watch the festivities. He wasn't interested in fucking her again, but liked what his co-workers were doing. Henry was pounding Beverly's mouth on his knees over Luis's right shoulder holding the back of her head. Luis was gripping Beverly's hips and slowly pumping up into her as Tony was slowly pulling out of her ass. Tony was also using Beverly's arms for leverage since Luis had grabbed her hips. Her arched back (do to Tony pulling back on her wrists and Luis pulling down on her hips) perfectly showcased her large breasts perkily bouncing on the impact from all three men mercilessly fucking her holes.

The men fucked Beverly liked this for at least 20 minutes with cheers to fuck her harder and faster (which they did) from Miguel, and the other two coworkers before young Henry busted his nut. He didn't remove his dick from her mouth and kept his hand on the back of her head forcing her to swallow all his cum if she wanted to move or breathe. Sated, young Henry moved away from the exhausted and limply hanging head of Beverly. Her mouth finally free, she screamed out her explosive orgasm. Her pussy and ass were burning hot and spasmed, squeezing both of the cocks inside of her. Luis could no longer hold out as her tight pussy clutched his cock and released stream after stream of cum into her, flooding her already soaked pussy. He pulled out of her with a plop sound. Exhausted, he said to Tony, "Move her so another guy can get a turn." Tony obliged. He stopped pounding her ass long enough to lift her off Luis a bit and turned to the left, still balls deep in her ass, making her face Miguel and Henry (they had a much better view of her face now). Beverly was forced onto her hands and knees on the rough gravel. Tony resumed ramming her ass in the doggy-style position. He began to spank her and call her dirty names; everything from the tame, naughty little girl to a slut cum-dumpster.

Beverly moaned and groaned as Tony kept pummeling her ass and spanking her. She didn't know why but the more names he called her the more excited she got. She creamed herself all over his dick, even though he wasn't in her pussy! When she came he spanked her harder. The more he spanked her the more she got off. She made a small puddle underneath herself.

All Beverly could think of was that he took forever to cum and no one else was going to fuck her pussy until he finished with her ass and she desperately wanted a cock in her cunt. Her pussy ached for cock and with Luis and Henry no longer fucking her other holes she began to feel the chafing in her ass. She looked up to the last two men holding their cocks, "Could one of you fuck my pussy please?" They looked at her and smiled, and suddenly she realized she should be careful what she wished for but she was desperate.

"Don't worry honey. We will. Why don't you suck on this for awhile?" Gary, naked except for boots and hat came forward and presented his cock to her. He was so excited to have another woman other than his prudish wife to fuck. It had been years since she had willing sucked his dick and Beverly seemed happy to oblige and fit his 8 in. penis in her mouth. An easy fit after Henry had forced his mammoth cock down her throat. The last man, the red-headed Irishman, Sean, came over and fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples while he stroked his rock solid cock that was so erect it was almost pointing straight up. It was a big dick too! It was long, the longest one today and while not as thick as the others, it must have been at least a good 2 in. longer than the larges cock Beverly had had today. She saw the beast out of the corner of her eye and mentally tried to prepare herself. Just then, Tony busted the biggest nut in her rectum. She could feel squirt, after squirt of him filling her ass. An odd wet feeling in her butt. He spanked her a few more times then slowly pulled out of her, leaving her completely empty for the first time in over an hour and a half. Beverly was surprised at how empty she felt.

Tony went over to join the other men stroking their dicks, watching Beverly. Luis was back to a full erection as was young Henry. Miguel and Tony were happy enjoying the show which now consisted of Gary, their boss, getting a blow job from Beverly who was still on her hands and knees. Sean had moved behind her with his shirt and began towel off her drenched ass and vagina. After wiping her clean of the others' cum and some of her own juices. Sean grabbed her right hip and left knee, lifting it off the ground. Her pussy was completely exposed to the 4 men watching and ached to have more dick in her. "So you sissies can have a good view of what a real fuck looks like!" he called over his shoulder to the other men right before he penetrated Beverly's bright pink and swollen vagina with his long cock. The position gave an amazing view of Sean's hard dick filling up Beverly's vagina. It was a tight fit for Sean as her pussy had practically swollen shut in the time it had taken Tony to cum in her ass after her first two rough fuckings there. She moaned, and squealed at Sean's unexpectedly intense entry in delight. Finally, she had a cock in her!

Sean was pleasantly surprised to find her pussy still snugly fitting his shaft after being stretched colossal proportions after Miguel and Luis. "Hey fellas, this bitch is still a tight fit! I can't believe it! Her cunt is practically rubbing the skin off my dick!" he called out. The other men had a closer look and indeed Beverly's swollen pussy was tightly sheathing around Sean's dick. They cheered for Beverly and for Sean. Beverly just moaned her smile of pride and satisfaction --she always knew she had a great pussy but couldn't really focus on that now. Her mouth was full of Gary's cock and she had to focus on keeping her balance on just one knee and her hands while receiving Gary's eager hard and fast thrusting and Sean's slow and explosive blows. "I guess that means we better break her in some more," Gary replied directly to Sean. "I think I know what that means," said Sean. Gary popped his dick out of Beverly's mouth and went from kneeling in front of her to sitting. He slid under her, moving her arms to the side, and supporting her until his dick was lined up under her pussy, which held Sean's snake, buried all the way to the hilt. Sean dropped Beverly's leg and pushed down on her hips, opening her pussy up more to take in Gary. They were both going to fuck her pussy! She wanted dick but not that much! She had heard of girls doing D.P. before but always thought those girls were sluts. She didn't want to be double penetrated!

"No, stop! I'm not a whore!" she cried out. "I won't do this." She struggled to get away but with Sean holding her hips down and Gary pulling on her waist and breasts, there was no place she could go. Sean laughed, and Gary consoled, "Come on now darlin'. Be reasonable. You will do this because you're already a whore. This won't make you any more or less of one. You just fucked six men you didn't know. We'll go slowly." Beverly still struggled a bit, and Gary started to lose his patience, "This is going to happen now; you can have it easy or rough."

Beverly sighed defeat. She was strong enough to go anywhere and in her struggling had actually impaled herself more on Sean's cock, which restricted her movements even more. Tears welled up in her eyes. She knew she was no innocent virgin, but now she would have done practically everything out there! This was her last thought as Gary pushed himself into her already swollen and stuffed vagina; officially make her a cum-slut. He and Sean pumped in and out of her on opposite thrusts and she felt she was going to explode. She was cumming on wave after wave of pleasure but felt humiliated. How would she ever get off again with just 1 average sized penis?

Sean and Gary were vigorously fucking Beverly as they felt her shudder and contract in between them. They hadn't d.p.-ed a girl since high school! It felt just as good for them now as it did then. Beverly was so tight and cumming so hard though, each knew he wouldn't last, so it became a competition to see who could keep from cumming the longest. Shocked and awed, the other men held their dicks, and stared. Miguel and Tony had wacked one off to the amazing sight of Beverly taking both cocks up her snatch. Young Henry was dumbstruck and held his mammoth dick in both hands. He was in love! Who knew a woman could do something so amazing. He had to get into that pussy too. He approached the trio for a closer look, kneeled and forced Beverly's hand around his tool. She stroked it and licked it as much as she could, provided her distracted state. Luis too, came over to have his dick stroked. She alternated licking both penises and worked them hard in each of her hands.

After about 10 minutes. Sean won. Gary spurted jets of jizz into Beverly's womb. He slowly pulled out and immediately after, Sean made a deposit in Beverly as well. Sean pulled out and backed away from Beverly and Gary lifted her legs from around him and rolled out from under her. Her hands and head were very busy. Both men walked over to join the others and put their clothes back on and watch Beverly's next round with Luis and Henry. The high-fived and laughed as they gathered their clothes, especially when Sean picked up his spluge covered shirt.

Meanwhile, Henry and Luis were still making Beverly stroke and alternate between sucking each of their dicks. Luis finally pushed Henry to take Beverly. "Look man, I want her mouth all to myself. Head downtown. You haven't gotten yourself any ass yet," said Luis. Henry stood up and walked around to Beverly's ass and pushed her ass up, making her go back into the doggystyle position. He spread her ass cheeks and looked at her with wonder. Her pussy was a bright pink. It was swollen and round. He gently touched her twat and liked its soft, yielding flesh. Beverly jumped at the light touch on her sensitized pussy. Henry ran his hands and the head of his penis over her curvy ass that was a pale red and her puckered, hot red little star of an anus. Henry was so excited, most girls his age backed out of fucking him once they saw his penis. But Beverly was going to go all the way with him and what a woman to do it with! He was a little worried she wouldn't be tight though (he had just seen her take to dicks at once) even though he was bigger than all the men here. He though about it and made her cross her knees and forced her to her elbow instead of her hands. Luis followed her movement, never letting her mouth move away from his dick. He eventually ended up lying flat on his back, once Henry had her positioned just right for his entry. Henry positioned himself right behind her and though about his entry. He decided on power and in one smooth push, impaled Beverly on his gigantic sex stick.

Beverly's eyes flew open and she gagged herself on the penis she was sucking. What was that? Is this a joke? Had someone gotten a branch or something? Whatever was in her pussy now she couldn't handle after the rough fuckings she had just taken! It was too big, and she could tell there was still more of whatever the super thick thing was to come. She turned around and saw Henry had triumphantly pushed ¾ of his penis into her. She was suddenly panicked. "Listen, kid, I can't take you. I can't take it after all these other guys. I'm so sens --..."

Henry brought his gaze to hers, he was furious. To him it sounded like another bitch that wanted it and was now backing out. He cut off her sentence, and would take no heed of her plea, "Listen slut, I'm fucking you whether you like it or not. No backsies! Now suck the penis in front of you and let me do this! Shut up and you might like it." With that Henry reached down and forced Beverly's head back down on Luis' cock and held it there as he began to take Beverly with the most intense powerful thrusting she had had all afternoon.

She cried out in pain and agonizing pleasure as he pumped into her again and again. Loud slapping noises could be heard as his hips hit her ass in hit after hit. He bottomed out in her and managed to get all 11 inches insider her blazing hot pussy. He stretched and filled her to full capacity, slamming into her again and again, ramming his cock into its home because he now owned her cunt. He banged her so roughly, so completely, and so intensely that he revived and destroyed her cunt all at once, making her feel extreme pleasure, pain and numbness. Her now tremendously sensitive clit ached and burst waves of pleasure as his large and low hung balls slapped against it. Her labia stretched to contain him and tingled as he entered and withdrew. Her insides were flooded with juices to make way for him and leaked out of her content cunt. Her nipples burned and stood erect and she rubbed them on Luis' hairy, muscular legs. She desperately sucked on Luis' cock as her lips also yearned to be engaged. She suddenly exploded in an orgasm so big and strong that she couldn't control her body as she shook, shuddered and trembled in her release. She contracted so hard on Henry's thick penis that he thought he might lose it inside of her, but he persevered, fucking her through the tremors and contractions of her twat to his own ecstasy. She screamed her orgasm but the sound was muffled by Luis' thick tool down her throat. The vibrations of her screaming made him cum instantly and he spewed rivulets of sperm down her throat, coating it. He pulled out of her mouth, her body still twitching and shaking, her still panting and moaning and young Henry still pounding her possessed twat like the angry virgin he was.

Showing absolutely no mercy to the exhausted Beverly, Henry fucked her into another all explosive, shuddering orgasm before he had his own. Her second orgasm was legendary; she squirted her release in jet of female ejaculate. The other men cheered their approval right before Henry himself out jizzed Beverly by climaxing directly into her womb as he was deeper than anyone or thing had ever been in her before. The exhausted Beverly collapsed in a heap as he withdrew from her spent vagina. She couldn't move, or think; she just lay there with a weak smile on her face, panting.

The other men stood and gave Henry applause for his use of Beverly. He smiled and faced them thanking his audience but didn't move away from Beverly. He had another hard on immediately after coming! That's youth for you! Besides, he was still a virgin in one way and he was losing all of his virginities today! He rolled Beverly onto her back and lay on top of her. She started to protest but he silenced her with a kiss. She relaxed back onto the gravel; she had no fight left in her and wouldn't have been able to do anything about whatever he was going to do to her.

Henry reached his hand between their bodies and covered his fingers in her juices, still leaking out of her now wide open twat. He rubbed them all over her tight anus and his big shaft and then gently eased himself into her ass. He stopped half way letting her get adjusted to the feel and size of him for a moment and then eased himself the rest of the way into her. Her anus was tight and swollen. He took his first few minutes there very slowly but the pressure her ass was providing to his dick was so excruciatingly good to him that he soon lost his restraint and began to pummel that tight, sexy ass with his big stick. He raised himself up onto his knees, lifting Beverly's ass off the ground and plunged himself into her. It was a good thing he had lubed her up otherwise Beverly's screams would have been ones of pain, but she was now enjoying the ass fucking and the sensations it was produced in her ass and pussy. She grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples as young Henry thrust into her. Henry cradled and squeezed her ass as he pounded it. Her feet barely touched the ground as he lifted her up and crammed himself into her.

She felt an impending orgasm as he fucked her ass! Was this even possible? She couldn't believe she was going to get off on someone fucking her ass again! She reached down and rubbed her clit to another orgasm. She began cumming hard and bucking and twisting all over the place. Henry could no longer hold her so he set her ass back down onto the gravel, grabbing her calves and pushing them up as far as they would go. Surprisingly flexible, he bent her almost in half as her calves were soon next to her ears. With more access to her ass and vagina, Henry pumped away deeper, excited by the new position. It made her ass feel wonderful! He was close to cumming and decided to try her vagina like this too before he came. He suddenly pulled out of her ass and unceremoniously buried himself to the hilt in her vagina. He began contracting in his orgasm immediately. Yes he liked the pussy best, even though the ass was tight, the pussy was just so... welcoming. He shuddered in his final release and pushed off Beverly, standing up to find his clothes he was met with encouragement, congratulations and pats on the back from his co-workers.

Miguel and Sean came over to Beverly with a tarp and some electrical gauze and fashioned a dress for her as best they could while brushing off gravel from all over her body. Miguel then picked her up and carried her down the fire escape thrown over his shoulder with Sean holding open doors for him. They took her to one of the disrobing rooms Miguel had seen from the skylight and draped her over a chair. She looked at them with wild, exhausted eyes as he set her down. She started to say something but he silenced her by placing his hand over her lips. "Thank you and you're welcome." They walked out of the changing room and back up to the roof leaving Beverly there to sleep it off.

At the front desk, Dana was livid. She needed help up front and Beverly had been gone for the past 2 ½ hours! She only had an hour lunch break after she had asked her to deliver the snacks to the men on the roof. She couldn't still be delivering those goodies to the electrical guys could she? She must be somewhere slacking off. She was going to find her and there would be hell to pay! As she stormed out of her office, she saw two work men leaving a disrobing room. "Hey, what are you guys doing in there?" she demanded. The two men looked at each other and sprinted down the hallway in different directions and dodged into rooms.

What was the meaning of this? Dana was going up to that roof to talk to their supervisor! They were all fired from this job. They were bothering guests! All she could think about as she stormed up the fire escape was how she needed this week to be perfect; one complaint from one guest would ensure she never got promoted. Dana burst onto the roof...