A Special Christmas Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "That's exactly what I mean. Now go on, try it on."

This was honestly the first piece of lingerie I had ever had on. It felt so luxurious against my body, and I immediately felt sexier. I looked at myself in the mirror, relishing how good I looked, even to myself. When I turned around to face Sam, she just stood there, staring at me like I was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. And when she said that exact thing, it brought another tear to my eye.

I spent more than a grand in that store, and the sales associate was just beaming as she rang everything up. I don't know if they get commissions or not, but she was sure acting like she did. As she handed me my receipt, I handed her a $50, wished her a Merry Christmas, and thanked her for her great service. She fell over herself thanking me, and I could see the tears welling up in her eyes as we walked away.

By the time we left the mall that day, I had spent really close to three grand. I felt like a million bucks, and the girls were glowing with happiness. Once we loaded all our bags in to the Jeep, we ran across the street where we each got a cappuccino for the ride home. The girls couldn't thank me enough, and each of them couldn't wait to get back home to try everything on. I couldn't wait either. I had gotten quite a few cute things myself, and was looking forward to the girls only fashion show.

*

Part 3, coming soon. Love, lust or mindless sex

12