A Special Nooner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mystery man eagerly agrees that she does and adds, "she has a great body too".

With those parting words he leaves.

As they lay there together, her lover starts to kiss her on the neck, shoulders, then the face and finally her lips again. There is genuine love and affection in this embrace, not just pure animal sex.

Even though they both know the other would never leave their spouse, the connection they have is special, and is real. They are making love now, not just having sex and she willingly meets his passion.

He works his way down her body to lie between her legs and his face is at her pussy. He started to lick her still drenched pussy; he stuck his tongue deep inside her, then licks the outside lips of her pussy. The feeling is different but wonderful. Eventually he touches her clit with his tongue, she cums again. He decides to make another game of it called, flick and cum. Each time she cums it hits her harder and deeper. She begins to squirt uncontrollably even after he stopped touching her clit with his tongue.

He waited a while and then stoked her clit again with his tongue, she cums again. It is amazing he knows what buttons to push.

Finally she begs him to stop because she just can't take it anymore; she desperately needed a rest as she was cumming non stop since she was placed on the bed nearly two hours ago.

She asked what time it was and he advised her that they still have twenty minutes.

She rolls over onto her stomach and notices that there is not a dry spot anywhere on this bed. He snuggles up next to her, wrapping his leg across hers, laying against her side. He starts to rub her back for a while then stops.

The next thing she felt was something cold on her back. He continued to rub the now warming lotion into her skin and gives her a deep back massage for a good ten minutes. While rubbing her neck, behind her ears he untied her blindfold and took it off. She still kept her eyes closed as that is how she usually makes love to her husband. Her lover and she have never shared the look.

This is a special day though and he rolls her over and kisses her very passionately. She returns the kiss and her body replied to his body language. Once more he rolled her over and again mounts her only this time, they are looking each other squarely face to face. She lifts her legs up and he slides into her drenched pussy again. The strokes are slow and meaningful. He keeps staring into her eyes. She is overcome with emotion as well as pleasure and her eyes close involuntarily.

He asks her "please, open your eyes and look at me". " I want to see your eyes and your beautiful face while we make love".

This is too much for her, he's filling her deeper than she has ever felt, both physically and emotionally. The power is too much and she cums, eyes wide open, pushing up and back so hard that she kept pushing him out of her. The bed is soaked, their bodies are soaked, but he is relentless as he furiously tries to insert and keep his dick inside his lover. Her eyes had closed while she was coming, but now fly open again when he penetrates her and keeps his dick held solid in her...she feels his whole body trembling, feels his cock growing and vibrating, their eyes are locked, and he is spurting deep inside her. She keeps her eyes opened for a few more moments and then closed them. Without words they have said all that was needed to be communicated between them. They have made love.

He rolls off of her, hand her a bottle of water and warms up the shower for her. When she gets out, her clothes are in the bathroom next to a towel so she can dress and leave without any awkward words needing to be exchanged. She can't wait until they can chat again, online though IM's without guilt.

12