A Special Weekend

Story Info
Man & his daughter-in-law have weekend fun.
4.6k words
4.61
388.7k
169
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,395 Followers

George Kenny, all 6'3, 210 pounds of him, lay out by the pool in the hot morning sun of south Florida. He was alone for the weekend and he intended to relax and rest. May, his wife of 22 years was visiting her mother and was going to a high school reunion. He lay nude on a lounge chair soaking up the sun and drinking a cold beer every now and then. When he got hot he would take a dip in the pool to cool off. He was doing just what he told May he was going to do.

George and May's home was on a small canal that open into the bay. This gave them a way out into the Gulf of Mexico. It was the only home in that area with any privacy. He had purchased several acres before the real estate boom years ago. It had a pool plus a boat dock that could handle their 35-foot cruiser. With his business going well they had what most people would call the good life.

He had just finished a sandwich for lunch when the phone rang. Checking the caller ID he saw that the number was from his son. Rita, his daughter-in law, was on the line.

"What are you doing with May out of town?"

"I'm doing absolutely nothing and enjoying the hell out of it," he laughed. "Just laying by the pool, soaking up some sun, with a cold beer."

"I am by myself too. Tim left this morning on a fishing trip with some of his buddies. He will be gone all weekend. Would you like some company? If you do I will come over and keep you company for a while."

"Sure come on over and bring a change of clothes. Plan on spending the weekend with me but give me time to get my suit on, I wasn't expecting company."

She laughed, " don't go to any trouble. I wouldn't want you to change just for me."

George was tempted to take her at her word. If he was going to lounge around with anyone he was glad it was Rita. She was a beautiful woman. Tim and her had only been married for two years and he really liked her. Rita was tall, nearly 5'10", and weighed 120 pounds.

She had coal black hair and a beautiful pair of c cup breast that her bikini could not contain. He had often fantasized about taking her to bed, and what it would feel like to bury his cock in her hot cunt. He changed into a swimsuit and was back at the pool when she came around the house.

"Hey, you did put on a suit. I was going to go skinny dipping with you, but now I guess I have to go put my suit on" she joked.

" I didn't want to shock you, but I can always pull it off."

She laughed and said " I think we will probably both be better off if I put my suit on."

She changed into a bright yellow bikini that was made for someone smaller. It had trouble holding her breast in. They looked like they may fall out at any time. The bottom wasn't much better. It showed off much more than it covered.

George whistled when he saw her. She just added an extra wiggle as she walked to the pool. She was use to men looking and it didn't bother her at all that her father-in-law was just like other men. She had seen the same look in other guy's eyes only this time it was her husband's father.

George wasn't a slough either. He kept his body in shape by swimming and jogging each day. He was a bigger man than Tim in more ways than one. He was blessed with a cock that was over 10 inches long and as big around as Rita's wrist. May certainly didn't have any complaints along that line. He was now 42 years old and looked like 30 something. In spite of his fantasizing about Rita he had always been faithful to May.

Rita had seen him looking at her before and she had looked back. She wondered just how big that bulge in his swim trunks was. Tim wasn't a small man but he didn't sport a bulge like his father.

They sit around the pool laughing and talking. When it got to hot they would cool off in the pool. They were comfortable with each other, each taking the opportunity to check out the others body.

He ask her if she would like to take the boat out for a short cruise, then come back and grill a couple of steaks. "It will be late but there is no one waiting for you at home and you can spend the night here. You can even sleep late tomorrow."

"I would like that. Why don't you put the steaks in the marinate while I put on a dry suit?"

"Ok, but I like the one you have on now."

"You'll like the other one better," she laughed.

He had finished the steaks and was getting the boat ready to cast off when she came out of the house. This suit was white and just barely covered the important parts. The white really accented her deep tan and dark hair. She had on one of his shirts for a cover up. It was unbuttoned leaving her big breast basically uncovered. Nothing covered her long legs from the bottom of the bikini down.

She pivoted on the dock. "You like she said?"

"Oh yes, Very much."

"This is my sunning suit. I don't dare wear it in the water, when it's wet you can see through it."

He gave her a hand up into the boat. "Maybe I should just drop you in the water then."

He told her to cast off the lines and he maneuvered the boat out into the canal. They just idled along until they reached the bay. George was steering from the topside and when Rita finished storing the equipment she joined him.

The bay was choppy with all the other boats coming back in for the day. Being topside their boat was rolling more than if he had been steering from below.

Rita asked if she could steer the boat. "I've been out several times but have never had control of the boat

"Ok, but hold the wheel with both hands and spread your legs for balance. A large wave can take the wheel away from you in an instant."

Holding the wheel with one hand he moved back so she could move in front of him. Just as she took the wheel a wave hit the boat and he reached around to grab the wheel. She regained her balance and took the wheel. "Do you have control now?"

"Yes."

He released the wheel but didn't move away from her. Her ass was pressed against his cock and he quickly gained an erection. He knew that she could feel him but she made no move to pull away. Could it be that she liked the feel of him as much as he did her?

Rita could feel him against her ass. Her tits begin to harden, the nipples standing out in the skimpy top, as she contemplated just how big he really was.

George looking over her shoulder could see her nipples harden. He really wanted to get his hands on them but didn't want to scare her off. His hands were around her waist. "Ready for me to move?"

"I think I have it under control but don't go to far until we reach smooth water."

He didn't plan on going anywhere. The rocking boat continued to rub his cock against her ass and from the rock hard nipples he knew that she was as excited as he. Both knew that they shouldn't be letting this game go this far but neither willing to stop it.

George pulled her tighter against his body. He could see her breathing faster and her tits start to move. He spread his hand across her flat stomach. He caressed her from the top of her bikini bottoms to the under side of her tits. He would lower his fingers until they were only inches from her cunt.

Rita could not believe that her father-in law was feeling her up like this and that she was helpless to stop him. Just the idea of him being her husband's father made her that much more excited. Her breast hurt from swelling and her cunt was soaking her suit. She was hoping he would go farther and at the same time afraid he would.

George was looking over her shoulder watching his hands move over her flat stomach. Her breasts were quivering from his touch. His cock was hard as a rock up against her ass. He knew that he was getting to her and that this may be his best opportunity to do what he had wanted for so long. What if she stopped him? Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. He slowly extended his caressing fingers until he finally covered both of her breasts with his hands. The only thing between her breast and his hands was the thin material of her top. He used his thumbs to flick across her nipples, bring a tremor through out her body.

Again he move down her flat stomach and let the tips of his fingers slide under the waistband of her bikini. He had both hands under her bikini and could feel the hair around her cunt. He could feel her suck in a deep breath as he moved his hands lower. He could feel the heat and wetness of her cunt on the tips of his fingers. Whole hog or none he went for the golden egg.

Just as his fingers touched the opening of her cunt a wave snatched the wheel out of her hands. He had to grab the wheel to stop the boat from turning sideways. Rita took the opportunity to slip under his arm and down the steps. George had to smile to himself. He knew that this wasn't the last time to play this little game. For an old man he was doing pretty well.

While Rita was steering the boat she couldn't keep her mind on what she was doing. His hands were feeling so good on her body and when he held her breast her knees nearly buckled. Her breath stopped when he slid his finger under her bikini bottoms in anticipation of what was coming. Her hands slipped from the wheel and the boat lurched sideways. The sudden movement brought her back to her senses. She quickly moved down the ladder to put some distant between them.

In a short time George had the boat out in the smooth Gulf waters. He set it on cruise control and just idled along while he got them a couple of beers.

Rita was sitting on the bow of the boat getting some of the late afternoon sun. She had taken off her shirt and lay in just her white bikini.

He stopped to watch before joining her. She was one beautiful woman. That she belonged to his son did nothing to erase his desire for her. He knew that she was available if he played his cards right. May and Tim never entered his mind.

He moved up and sat down besides her, offering her a beer. They spent a long time talking about everything but what happened up top. Even though sex was never mentioned his cock stayed hard and her nipples the same way.

After a couple more beers he suggested they go for a swim before heading back in. He lowered the swim platform and dove into the warm water. He looked around and Rita was standing on the platform trying to make up her mind to dive inn. Then he remembered what she said about the suit being transparent when it got wet.

Rita was about to dive in when she realized which suit she had on. If she got it wet she would not have any secrets from him. She saw him waiting to see what she would do. Remembering where his hands had already been made her turn loose and dive in.

They swam around for several minutes cooling off from the hot afternoon sun and the sexual excitement. George was the first to climb up the ladder and get out. Rita continued to swim while she tried to think of the best way to get out of the water with him watching.

"Are you going to just stand there or turn your back like a gentleman?"

"I have never been a gentleman and don't see the need to start now."

He wasn't giving her a choice. She decided to give him what he wanted. Climbing up the ladder she stepped on the platform facing him with her hands on her hips. He had never seen a woman like her. Her perfect breasts were showing through her top as visible as if she were naked. The hair on her cunt was as black as the hair on her head. She could not have been anymore naked if she had nothing on at all.

She didn't move, as he looked her up and down. "When you get through looking I'll get on the boat."

"I'll never get through looking at you. You are the most beautiful, sexy woman I have ever seen." His cock was once again making a tent in his swimsuit. His suit wasn't as transparent as hers but the bulge left little doubt how well hung he was.

George reached her hand and pulled her up in the boat. He pulled her body up against his. Her breast was touching his chest and his cock rubbing against her stomach. He looked deep into her eyes and taking her head in his hands leaned down and kissed her. She didn't resist but didn't return his kiss for several moments. Then the pressure of his tongue against her mouth made her open to him. Once his tongue made contact with hers she melted against him, putting her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her. They kissed for several minutes, enjoying the closeness of their bodies together. All the teasing for the afternoon came to a head. He put his hand on her ass and pulled her hard against his cock. She was grinding her cunt against his cock all the time they kissed. She finally leaned back in his arms and looking him in the eye said, " Don't you think it is time to be heading back? It'll be dark before we get in."

George released her and headed for the ladder. "Would you like to steer going back?"

"I think it will be best for both of us if I stay down here."

Chapter. 2

It was dark by the time they tied up to the dock. George fired up the grill while she made a salad and put a couple of potatoes in the micro. He opened a bottle of wine and they sipped on it while the steaks finished cooking.

After a full meal and another bottle of wine they moved to lounge chair by the pool. He sat with one leg on each side of the chair and she sat on the chair leaning back against him. By this time they both had too much to drink and thought everything was funny. He had unbuttoned her bikini top and taken it off with out any resistance from her.

George had been talking and caressing her breast when he realized that she wasn't responding to his questions. She had passed out.

He stood over her and looked at her sleeping. He was sure hoping to get farther along with her tonight. He picked her up and carried her to the guest bedroom and laid her on the bed. He pulled her bikini bottom off and feasted his eyes on her young naked body. Even in his drunken state he knew that he would not take advantage of her. He wanted to sink his cock in her hot cunt but he wanted her to know it when he did. Leaning down he kissed each breast and touched her hot cunt with his finger. Maybe tomorrow he would get to finish what they started. He covered her with a blanket and went to his own bed.

George was up early the next morning. He checked on Rita and found her still sound asleep. The blanket was pulled down and her magnificent breasts were completely uncovered. He stood and gazed upon them for a while before leaving to make coffee. What a way to start the day.

He carried the coffee out by the pool. He liked to take an early morning dip in the nude. After his dip in the pool he slipped on a pair of jogging shorts and settled down to read the morning paper.

Another cup of coffee and a short nap later he heard the door slide open. Looking up he saw Rita as she crossed the patio to the pool area. She had put on one of May's robes and it only came to mid thigh. Even with a hangover she was still a beautiful woman.

"Want a cut of coffee?'

"Yes, very black, my head feels like it may blow off."

"I was beginning to think I was going to have to wake you up."

"I have been awake for a while trying to figure out what happened last night."

"Nothing happened."

"When I woke I wasn't over dressed. Did you put me to bed?"

"Yes"

"Why did you undress me?"

"Seemed like the right thing to do since you don't usually sleep in your swim suit."

"And?"

"And nothing, you slept in the guest room and I slept in my bed."

"I guess I should thank you for not taking advantage of me."

"Who said I didn't take advantage of you?"

"You said nothing happened."

"Nothing did happened but I now know you have a small birthmark on the inside of your thigh."

Rita blushed when she realized just how much of her he had seen.

"Don't be embarrassed. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are the most perfectly beautiful lady I have ever seen. I should be ashamed for taking the opportunity to look you over, but I would still do it the next time. Why don't you take a dip in the pool to get the cobwebs out of your head, and then we will have some breakfast."

"I haven't got my suit on."

"I left it on the chair by the bed."

"You know what happens when it gets wet."

"I know that's what I was looking forward to, he laughed."

"What did you swim in this morning?"

"Nothing, What do you have on under the robe?"

"Nothing."

" Then what are we waiting for? Looks like we have all we need."

George stood up and pulled down his shorts. His cock, already half hard, spring up. He moved over to Rita and took her by the hand and pulled her up. She didn't resist when he untied the knot holding the robe together. He slipped the robe from her shoulders and she stood there totally naked in front of him.

He led her to the pool steps and down into the pool. He turned her loose and swam to the other end of the pool. She quickly joined him and they started swimming laps. After several laps her head begin to clear and she enjoyed the freedom of swimming nude. She had a hard time taking her eyes from his cock. Tim's cock was about 8 inches but his father was at least a couple of inches longer and a lot bigger around. Now she knew why he had such a bulge in his suit.

Rita swam to the shallow end of the pool and stood up with water dripping off her breast. George joined her. He moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her naked body back against his. She could feel his hard cock resting against her ass. She didn't try to pull away or voice any complaint. He knew that she was his for the taking.

He didn't say a word just started caressing her stomach with both hands. She sucked in her breath making her beautiful breast stand out even higher. He brought his hands up to cup her breast. He squeezes them gently, as if he was handling ripe fruit. Like the day before he rubbed her nipples between his fingers until they were hard. He kissed the nap of her neck as he watched his hands move over her body. He could have stayed there all day but she had other parts to explore, and he wanted to take advantage while she was in the mood.

He released her breast, much to her dislike, and stroked down her flat stomach to the lips of her cunt. He parted the lips with one hand and slid a finger into her cunt. She was hot and wet from the foreplay. The minute she had seen George's big cock she knew that she was going to let him have anything he desired. She just didn't expect him to be so forceful and at the same time so gentle. Tim was good between the sheets and she loved having sex with him, but he was always fast and not so gentle. He often would cum before her. The good thing was he would recover quickly and soon satisfy her.

Her cunt was soaked from his fingers working on her nipples and up her cunt. Tim never made her as hot as his father was now. She had spread her legs to give him all the room he needed.

He pulled his fingers away from her cunt and she grabbed his hand "NO, Don't Stop!"

"I'm not about to stop." He turned her to face him and lowered his head to kiss her. She responded at once opening her mouth to his questing tongue. George knew how to kiss a woman. His tongue searched the inside of her open mouth. He tasted the sweetness of her lips as she brought her naked body closer to his.

He broke the kiss and pulled her to the side of the pool. He put his arms under hers and sat her on the side of the pool. She leaned back as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders. Right before his eyes was the most delicious pussy he had ever seen. He lowered his head and put his tongue between the parted lips of her cunt. She was sweet and her juice was hot. George loved eating a hot juicy cunt that taste like hers.

It only took a minute for him to bring her off. As she climaxed she locked her legs around his head to make sure he didn't move away. Thank god that George loved eating her. Tim would do it but he didn't really like it like George. She pulled his head so tight to her cunt that he nearly passed out from lack of air. She actually blacked out from the intense pleasure.

hammertime
hammertime
2,395 Followers
12