A Special Weekend With Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted dinner to be very romantic so I had candles all over the dining room and Miles Davis’s ‘Sketches of Spain’ set to go on the stereo. Once in a bourbon and Cuban cigar induced stupor, I proclaimed to myself that Miles Davis’ “Concerto de Aranujez” sounded just like what making love to Alexis would sound like. I meant it very graphically, as in what my cock would hear as it went in and out of her pussy. The next day I bought her the CD and told her of my revelation. She didn’t laugh. Another very good sign.

Everything was ready for her arrival.

I was very nervous and paced back and forth in the family room, staring out the window every minute or so, hoping to see her blue Jeep pull up my tree-lined driveway. I get like this when I am about to see her. I can’t help it. The excitement and anticipation of her arrival always makes my stomach flutter. I know what the term, heartache, is all about. I feel it all the time. There is actually a physical feeling in the middle of my chest whenever I think of her.

I often reflect upon what a wonderful presence she has been in my life. I have read and re-read the few letters I have saved. I am constantly reminded of the intensity of our love for each other. I see her in my mind’s eye. Her bright eyes and loving smile make my heart leap. I awake in the middle of the night longing to feel her touch, to hold her tightly, to caress her. I can see her body, her beautiful body. I need her, all parts and aspects of her. I need her advice, her laugh, her criticism, her love. In my heart, I know that Alexis feels the same about me.

She pulled into the driveway. My heart pounded in my chest, my adrenalin level soared. It had been so long since I had seen her. She parked behind the overgrown hedges so that her car could not be seen from the road. She smiled broadly as she walked toward the back door. She was wearing a light cotton sundress and sandals. She was also wearing her glasses; her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Her mood was light and there was a bounce in her step. She looked so very foxy. I was so glad that she was finally here.

At last, she was in my arms. We just hugged tightly without saying anything for several moments. The pounding in my chest quickly subsided and was replaced by a feeling of great well-being. My heart was safe again; Alexis had me in her arms. We kissed, tentatively at first, then deeply, with all the passion that had been stored between us for these long weeks. It was an amazing kiss, full of love, tenderness, romance, passion, desire and an intense and wanton need for each other. Lips and tongues were intertwined. Our bodies were tight against each other’s, almost melding together into one. I could feel every part of her against me, her breast against my chest, her thighs against my thighs, her pussy hard against my stiffening cock. I was incredibly glad that she was finally here.

We broke apart and I looked into her eyes; they were an intense blue. They burned with hunger and need. They burned with love and desire for me. I never saw her look quite this intense before. My heart again pounded with the excitement of the promise those eyes held. I was overwhelmed and consumed with my need to be at one with her.

Finally, we parted and Alexis said, “It has been so long, Roger. I didn’t know if I could wait to see you any longer. I was in such a hurry to get here, I didn’t even shower. I just came directly from school. I am sorry, I really am gross and sweaty, the air conditioning was broken and my classrooms must have been over a hundred today.”

“Oh, Alexis, you are beautiful. I don’t care how sweaty you are. I am just so glad to have you in my arms again. I have missed you so much.”

Alexis smiled that mischievous smile and said, “And…I didn’t even have time to shave my legs for you…”

“Oh…? You wouldn’t, by chance, happen to have brought a shower cap with you, would you?”

“Well, I do happen to have one from the Latham Hotel that someone gave me. Would you mind if I tried it out?” I had once written her a story that featured us in the shower at the Latham. She needed a shower cap because it took forever to dry her long mane of blonde hair. Then, for a joke, I gave her a shower cap I had picked up at the Latham.

We laughed at the thoughts we shared and I led her by the hand upstairs to my bedroom. We stood facing each other. My eyes locked on hers. The fire in her eyes still burned. I couldn’t look away. Very slowly, very deliberately, without breaking eye contact, I undid her dress and it fell to the floor. She wore a pretty white lacy bra and matching boy-cut lace panties. She, in turn, unbuttoned my shirt, and rubbed her hands over my chest, pushed my shirt off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. My pants soon fell to my feet and were kicked away. During this time we did not speak, our eyes remained in constant contact. I felt the intensity of our love being communicated in the silence.

I reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. I didn’t immediately take it off; I removed it very slowly, extremely slowly. Finally, her breasts were revealed. Only then did I look down at them. They were magnificent with proud firm nipples, erect and aching for my touch. My fingers just grazed the sides of her breasts, lightly, teasingly, like the touch of a feather, then the tops of her breasts, working closer and closer to her sensitive nipples. I love her breasts. My mouth and lips came very close to them. She could feel my breath upon them. She shivered in anticipation and took deep gasping ragged breaths.

But, instead of kissing them, I dropped to my knees before her. My lips kissed her tummy. My hands felt her legs. Even with the stubble, her legs were extremely sexy to me. They are strong and shapely. I get hard just thinking about touching them. I was even more exited because I had every intention of shaving her very thoroughly. I knew she planned this. I had often fanaticized about shaving her. She knows my desires and has fun indulging me. My hands and fingers explored her body, softly, delicately, teasingly, thoroughly.

Alexis stood before me. My hands touched underneath her panties. Touching underneath her panties seemed so forbidden, so erotic. I touched her hips and her butt, and the crease between her cheeks, ever so lightly, ever so softly. Alexis trembled and shifted her legs apart slightly, allowing my fingers greater access to her hidden treasures. I moved my hands around her hips and felt the soft fur of her pubic mound. I did not touch her vaginal lips. I touched near them but I was saving those for my tongue. Finally, I began to slowly pull down her panties. My face was right at her pussy as it was revealed to me, a soft, light brown fuzz. She had not shaved here either. Now, I would finally be able to fulfill my dream of shaving her completely. She would be incredibly soft and smooth to my touch. Also, shaving would increase the sensitivity of her legs and pussy for when we would become more intimate as the evening progressed.

As my hands and fingers were touching, stroking and probing her back, her legs, and her butt, my lips tenderly kissed her thighs. My fingers gently caressed up and down her butt, teasing at her asshole. Again, Alexis shifted her legs further apart. Her own lips were revealed. They glistened with wetness. Gently and slowly the tip of my tongue touched those tender, precious lips, just touched, barely making contact, just the smallest of tastes. I love her pussy. I love touching it. I love kissing it. I love licking it. I love tasting it. I want to make love to it. Alexis shuddered and her knees almost buckled beneath her. I love being able to have this effect upon her. She let out a deep sigh and pulled me to my feet. We had worked hard to perfect the slow building of desire.

Alexis’s breasts had been neglected, but not forgotten. Her nipples were untouched and they were hard and wanting, needing. We both watched my fingers gently trace circles around her nipples. So close, but not touching, it was driving her crazy with the need to have them touched. My fingers were like little feathers, softly teasing, touching, caressing, the sides of her breasts, her arms, under her arms, between her breasts. They are very beautiful breasts, very full and firm. Finally, the tips of my fingers softly rubbed the very end of her nipples. They were hard. Alexis’s head fell back, her back arched, trusting her breasts into my hands. I pinched her nipples hard between my fingers. Very hard, for a long time. Alexis again almost collapsed onto the floor. Her nipples are very responsive to being treated roughly. Sometimes they almost get bruised, but the effect upon her is incredible. She can even reach orgasm if it is done right. I have gotten her very close to that on several occasions but we always got distracted by her other sensitive parts. My fingers were then replaced by my lips and tongue, tenderly and softly sucking and licking her nipples. The change from rough to soft and tender almost brought her to climax.

Alexis gave me a tender kiss and then dropped to her knees before me. Like me before her, her hands were inside of my boxers, gently touching caressing, probing, tickling. My cock was stiff and engorged with the need for stimulus. Finally, she pulled down my boxers and I kicked them away. She took me deep into her mouth. Her hands were touching me everywhere, my balls, between my legs, my butt, tickling my ass. She was so loving, it almost seemed as if she worshiped my cock. My heart swelled with my love for her. My legs were wobbly and I collapsed. We laughed and touched and grabbed and rolled around on the floor together in a tangle of arms and legs and breasts and butts.

I ended up on the bottom in the classic sixty-nine position. I have come to like this position a lot. It seems to appeal to Alexis as well. She seems to come easily like this. If her knees are below my arms, I can kiss and lick her pussy and, at the same time, tickle her ass with my fingers. She can press her pussy into my mouth. Only recently have we begun to understand just how sensitive her butt is. A few weeks earlier, I brought her to a thunderous orgasm by just playing with her asshole, without even pushing my finger inside of her or caressing her pussy.

She also likes to imagine what it would be like to have my cock deep inside of her pussy while she takes it deep into her mouth. All of this, at the same time, is overwhelmingly erotic. Often when we do this, she gets so consumed by her feelings that she gets distracted and does not bring me to a climax. That does not really disappoint me. I take that as a great compliment that she is so consumed by my attentions to her body that she loses her attention. This time however, she continued to concentrate on my cock. Her orgasm was intense. She shuddered violently and collapsed on top of me, exhausted by the release of so much sexual energy, but she continued to gently suck on my cock. It felt incredible. I was getting closer and closer. I sense that we were as close physically as we could be without actually making love. The world outside of us faded away. I continued to kiss her pussy, my tongue inside of her, and as she started getting closer to another climax, I too started to reach that plateau. Everything went black for a few moments as Alexis consumed me with her love and passion. After I came, she continued to softly suck me until I was limp, as I continued to suck and lick her pussy, and play with her asshole with my fingers. Soon Alexis quivered and started bucking her pussy against my mouth with another intense orgasm and we collapsed together.

This really was necessary. We would not have been able to control ourselves while I shaved her if we did not have this release of our pent-up passion. It had been too long since we had been intimate. That time that we were apart built up and magnified the intensity of our need for each other. We desperately needed a quick release. After all, I did not want any bloodshed when I shaved her.

Shaving Alexis’s legs and pussy was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. That was something that I had wanted to do ever since we first became intimate with each other. Finally, I had my chance.

We were a little smelly, sticky and generally a little worse for wear by now. So I dragged Alexis into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. She tucked her hair into the shower cap I had picked up for her at the Latham Hotel. It was just a cheap little clear plastic number that came in a fancy white box with dark grey engraved lettering. I’m sure the box cost more than the shower cap.

After we negotiated a mutually acceptable water temperature, we both got into the shower. It is a large walk-in shower, dark green marble with shiny brass fixtures. One of the perks of success is that I get my own bathroom and my wife, hers. My shower had a ledge-seat, wide enough for both of us and a hand-held showerhead on a long flexible cord in addition to the wall mounted one. We took turns washing each other. Alexis had brought some body wash that she wanted to use rather than my soap. Her body wash was incredibly slippery, far more so than any soap I had ever used. We spread it all over each other. The feeling of our bodies slipping and sliding together was incredibly erotic. My cock was out of control, hard and stiff. It poked and slid across her body, looking for a nice warm wet home.

Alexis took great care washing me. My cock and balls of course were washed very carefully, but she also spent a lot of time washing my butt and asshole. She even made me bend over and spread my legs. She asked me, “Do you like this?” “Does this feel good?” as she stood behind me and caressed my dick, balls and butt with her slippery body wash covered hands.

She even pressed her finger inside of my asshole ever so slightly. “How about this? Do you like this?” I sure did. When she did it. Briefly though, I thought, does that make me gay? Would I like to have some guy doing this to me? Yeah, I would, about as much as I would like to have a rabid Chihuahua chewing on my dick. That thought went out of my mind. I sure liked it when Alexis did it. I had every intention of returning the favor when it was my turn to wash her. I did. I did indeed.

There is something about feeling the slippery body of a well curved woman against your own in the shower that makes me hard just thinking about it. I washed her back and then as I stood behind her, I washed her front. I was close against her. My dick was hard and slick between her legs and butt cheeks. My hands slid over her breasts and hard nipples, then down to her pussy. I made her lean over with her hands on the bench so that I could wash her butt and asshole. I was very through. I rubbed my fingers over her puckered hole and finally pushed tip of my finger in side of her. She giggled and squirmed like a little schoolgirl. She got really clean.

Then, I shaved her. At first she sat on the edge of the bench, and then she stood before me as I lathered her legs with body wash and shaved her. The body wash made everything so much more slippery than just soap or even shaving cream. I carefully shaved from her ankles all the way up to her butt in the back and up to her lower tummy in the front. Her shaved legs were smooth and soft, and very slippery from the body wash. I ran my hands up and down their length as she stood before me. I love their long graceful curves. I want to possess them. Feeling her legs like that always makes me hard, incredibly hard. Over and over I stroked her legs up and down with my slippery hands, hungry for the feel of her body. I started at her ankles and with both hands slowly worked my way up to her pussy and butt. Each time my hands reached her butt and pussy, I played with them, my fingers rubbing, probing, tickling. She squirmed and twisted with my touch, making little squeals and gasps of pleasure.

I put in a new blade to shave her pussy, but first, I rinsed her off with the hand-held shower attachment. Again, she sat on the bench with her legs spread wide. Her tender pussy is displayed before my face as I sat on the floor of the shower. She looked so vulnerable; I couldn’t help myself, I just had to taste her again. I love kissing her pussy. I started by kissing the tender inside of her thighs. I used my tongue to lick up her thigh to her lips, then, I stopped. Very slowly, I lightly licked up and down her lips, gradually inserting my tongue between them. She tasted a little salty; she was getting wet again. I pushed my tongue inside of her as far as it could go. She was wiggling and squirming and moaning with little gasps of breath. I was in a teasing mood and stopped just before she climaxed. I would complete this when she was finished being shaved. I would make it up to her, she knew that I would.

I lathered her well with the body wash using my bristle shaving brush. I was very careful to tickle her most sensitive areas with the brush while doing so. I shaved her mound in both directions, both with and against the grain of her pubic hair. I shaved very carefully around her lips. Then, as she held her knees high and her spread legs wide, I shaved that very sensitive part between her pussy and her asshole. Finally, I had her get on her hands and knees while I sat on the ledge. She stuck her butt in the air towards me. Her asshole and pussy were both thrust up at me as I lathered her asshole with the brush. As I did, her sphincter muscles flexed involuntarily. She had fine little hairs around her asshole. I shaved there and her butt.

After I shaved around her asshole, I rinsed it off and squirted some more body wash on it. I ran my fingers over its opening and tickled it with my finger. My hand was so slick with the soapy body wash that I could slip my finger inside of her anus. Slowly and gently, I thrust my finger in and out of her. I added even more body wash so it would slide in and out easily. I thrust my finger in as far as it would go. In and out. In and out. She squealed with delight at this new sensation. We had never done that before. I could feel her sphincter muscles spasmodically tightening around my finger over and over, faster and faster, almost out of control. She was surprised at how intense and sensitive it was. She gasped and cried out. It wouldn’t be long now. With my other hand I began to stroke her clitoris. Quickly, with a shudder all over that lasted for minutes, she climaxed.

Alexis collapsed in a heap on the shower floor, out of breath. After she recovered for a few minutes, she sat up on the floor and said in a cheery, up-beat tone, “Well, that was fun.” With some more attention like this, she may even be willing to try anal intercourse some day. Hummm.

After I finished fingering her ass, I made her get back in position with her butt in the air. Her asshole and pussy were again open to me. I rinsed her off completely with the handheld shower. She really liked the sharp spray of the water on her asshole and pussy. While she was still wet, I kissed and licked all of the places that I had just shaved. Alexis liked that a lot; having just been shaved, she was super-sensitive. She quivered and shook as my tongue licked her pussy and followed where I had just shaved, licking back up to her asshole. She almost fell over when I licked her asshole. Normally, I would never do that, but she was so soft, smooth, fresh and clean. I continued to lick her asshole while I fingered her pussy and massaged her clitoris. It didn’t take very long before she started to quiver and make those little shrieks of ecstasy as I brought her to still another climax.

Then we turned on the shower again. We took turns rubbing each other’s body again with the super slippery body wash. It was now my turn. Alexis took great care washing my cock again. She used both of her hands to stroke it and my balls. This was incredible. As much as I love her to take me into her mouth, I also love when she strokes me with her hands, especially when it is slippery and wet with the body wash or her saliva. It is a different, but totally erotic experience, and one that can make me come very quickly. Alexis started to rinse me off so she can have me come into her mouth but I stopped her. I really wanted her to jack me off. Usually this could get messy, but so what, we are in the shower.