A Spring Mourning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned quickly with a glass of ice and a can of Coke. "Thanks," she said as she took the glass and held it for me while I opened the can and poured three quarters of a glass for her. I placed the can on the coffee table in front of the couch and she took a quick drink before placing the glass next to it. When she bent forward to place her drink on the table, I sat down next to her and noticed the gap at the back of her jeans briefly revealed the top of her black lace panties. Instead of returning to her previous position, after placing her drink down, she pivoted her legs over the armrest opposite of me and laid her head in my lap. The breeze from her motion tickled my nose with a hint of peppermint from her hair and a sweet smell of Coke wafted up with her breath. I looked down over her slender body. Her breasts had flattened slightly against her chest and threatened to pop out of her bra. She briefly closed her eyes and the edges of her eyelids formed a dark line of eyeliner splitting the light tan mascara.

Mary let out a sigh as opened her eyes and our gazes met. Her full lips formed a shallow smile but her eyes were glassy again and I expected the tears to flow any minute.

"I miss him," she said, her smile fading slightly. She grabbed my hand, placed it gently on her stomach and rested her hand on top of mine. I could feel her abdomen with my hand rise and fall with each breath.

"I do too," I said, not knowing what other words I could use to sooth her aching soul.

A grin crossed her face again and she said shyly, "I've missed you too. I never realized it before, but I've spent a lot of my time with you and the guys. Now that Chase is gone, I've been lonely."

Not knowing really what to say, I answered, "Well, you're here now and you can stay as long as you want."

Mary snuggled her head up against my stomach and wrapped both of her hands in a tight embrace around my arm and hand, holding it to her stomach, just below her breasts. She closed her eyes again and we stayed silent enjoying each other's healing touch. I watched her chest move with each breath she took and as it slowed slightly I realized she had fallen asleep. Not wanting to disturb her, I closed my eyes as well and let my mind drift.

As I silently relaxed, my mind thought back to the warm touch of Mary's hands when she massaged my bare skin. I remembered how turned on I had gotten and how badly I had wanted to take her right then. I pictured her laying nude in front of me, her pale skin awaiting my tender kisses that would send goose bumps all over her body. I imagined spending time investigating her breasts and using my tongue and lips to coax her nipples into hardness. I wondered if she had a patch of jet black pubic hair or just her bare shaven skin. Before I realized it, I had drifted off to sleep as well.

I'm not sure how long we had slept, but I awoke to a soft touch on my lips. When I opened my eyes I saw Mary's face inches from mine, staring curiously into my eye. When she registered that my eyes opened, she pressed in again, her lips against mine soft and warm. I felt her leaning in with her body and she placed her hand on my chest for support, as she moved in for another kiss. Our lips parted and our tongues greeted each other and continued past to probe each other's mouths. I placed my hand along the back of her neck, drawing her into me. I was still in a seated position and Mary moved to straddle me, never parting with my lips for even a brief moment.

After exploring the deep recesses of her mouth, I used my hand to brush her hair back behind her head and she responded by breaking our kiss and tilting her head away from my hand. I moved my lips down along her jawline up to her ear. I inhaled deeply taking in the scent of her hair and skin as I continued to kiss down along her neck. Mary placed her hands on the back of the couch on both sides of my head, arched her back and lifted her head giving me full access to explore her neck and breast bone with my mouth. As I kissed along the underside of where he chin met her neck she let out a sigh of pleasure and I felt her squeeze my legs with hers.

"I've wanted to kiss you for as long as I can remember," she whispered in my ear then running her tongue along the edge down to the lobe, finishing with a kiss to my neck.

"And I've wanted you to kiss me too," I responded as I wrapped my right hand around her neck again, pulling her eager mouth to mine. My left hand was left to exploring her back and waist, her skin smooth and soft.

After another long, passionate kiss, Mary pulled away and sat on her haunches. I realized my exploring hand had moved her tank top up to where her bra was just peeking out of the bottom now. As she wrapped her hands around the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, she added, "I want you to kiss me more."

Mary tossed her shirt aside and placed her hands on my shoulders while I wrapped my arms around her waist, interlocking my fingers behind her back, drawing her close as my kisses migrated lower onto the now exposed tops of her breasts. As I gently kissed her breasts and chest, Mary pressed herself down hard on my now engorged rod and she let out a breathy whimper. She leaned her upper body back, supporting herself on my hands and reached with both of her hands behind her back to undo her bra. As the tension was released from her garment, it started to slide off her breasts. She straightened her arms in front of her and moved her shoulders forward, both allowing her bra to fall off her shoulders and pressing her full breasts together.

I lowered my head and supported her back with one hand while my other hand moved to cup her breast, taking her nipple into my mouth. I delicately circled her light brown areola with my tongue and immediately saw her small nipple stand at attention. I gently drew her nipple into my mouth, pulling it lightly with my lips while pressing against it with my tongue. As I moved my head away I took her other breast into my hand. It was firm and felt heavy, the skin was soft. I positioned this nipple in between my thumb and index finger and lightly coaxed it to match the other.

Mary aggressively yanked my t-shirt off and I pulled her bare chest against mine as we explored each other's lips again. The heat of her body was like a blanket fresh out of the clothes drier pressed up against me. Her chest had developed a slight sheen of sweat and when she pulled her body away from mine cool air wicked away the moisture she left behind. Mary backed off the couch and stood up in front of me. Her C-cup breasts hung heavily on her chest, separated more than they had been before now that they were no longer supported by her bra. Her still erect nipples and areolas stood out against her light skin. She placed her hands on her sides, just below her breasts and slowly slid them down towards her jeans. When she reached the waistline, she placed both her thumbs behind the denim fabric and pushed them down slightly, revealing just a bit of the black lace of her panties that I had seen earlier, then with a giggle, she turned away from me.

She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and then slowly slid them down her legs revealing black cotton, hip hugger panties trimmed with black lace. Removing her tight jeans had pulled them down slightly revealing the top of her butt while she slowly bent down to push her jeans all the way to floor. Mary straightened up and stepped out of her jeans, then turned to face me again. Her legs were long and slender and the cut of her panties made them seem even longer. Just above her panties, her hips dipped into her sides and curved up towards her chest. I didn't want to stop staring, but my raging erection was causing me to lose focus and all I wanted to do was take her into my bed and insert my desire into her.

With a wiggling finger, Mary signaled me to come to her and I stood and stepped to her. We embraced and kissed again. She slowly parted from my lips and moved her kisses down along my neck and onto my abdomen. She dropped onto her knees and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She inserted her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and slid both my boxers and pants to the floor. My cock was at full attention now and the head was already glistening with pre-cum that had started to leak out. Mary's hands returned from the floor and one hand held my aching shaft, holding it up while she explored my shaved scrotum and along the bottom of my erection with her tongue. Mary wrapped her hand around my throbbing rod and parted her lips to take in my cock head. The heat of her mouth around my cock caused me to spasm slightly as she took me as deep as she could. Slowly, she started to work up and down my shaft with both her hand and her mouth, occasionally removing her mouth to lick around my glans with her tongue. The rhythm of her strokes sped up and she grabbed my ass with her free hand to steady herself and keep me in her mouth. I could feel myself approaching the point of no return. A few more passes between her lips and I would have filled her mouth with streams of semen, but she must have sensed them same thing and pulled her mouth and hand away leaving just the cool air to envelop my glistening wet shaft.

Mary stood and our mouths locked again. She positioned my member between her legs and she wrapped one leg around my hip. As our tongues penetrated each other's mouths she slid her panty covered sex along my shaft. I could once again feel the heat of her inner fire warming my cock. I reached a hand down and grabbed her ass to help support her as well and guide her along my shaft. Her thrusts increased in frequency and force and our lips were forced apart by her need for air. Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me tight against her body as she panted heavily into my neck. Her pace slowed and she placed both feet back on floor, "take me to your bed," she demanded.

I grabbed her by the hand and led her to my room. My bed was made and she tossed herself onto the bedspread. She lay on her back with her knees bent and legs spread, inviting me to take my position between them. The crotch of her panties was covered with a sticky residue left behind from my eager erection. After placing a few strategically placed kissed on her legs, I slid my hands under her ass and slid her underwear off. I was greeted with an intoxicating fog, thick with the smell of her sexual musk. Once I had passed her knees with the panties, she again spread her legs wide, inviting me to return. Her dark black public hair was neatly trimmed on her mons but her labia were completely shaved and lay open and wet, waiting for me to penetrate. After extracting her panties from her legs, I kissed my way back up along her leg and as I reached the apex, I lightly tongued the space between her outer and inner lips taking her scent in through my nose and her sweet nectar on my tongue. Mary arched her back slightly as my tongue passed near the mound of flesh covering her clitoris. After a few near misses, I pressed my tongue up against this area, using slight pressure to pull the hood away from her swollen bean. While continuing to probe her clitoris with my tongue I slid two fingers into her slick canal, withdrawing and penetrating her rhythmically. Mary moaned and squirmed and I watched from my vantage point between her legs as she squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples.

I buried my face into her crevice and repeatedly inserted my tongue as deep as it would go. Just as her moans increased in frequency and the thrashing of her hips across my face indicated she was nearing orgasm, I felt her hand push my head away while simultaneously pushing herself back by planting her feet and straightening her legs. At first I thought something was wrong, but I quickly realized as she grabbed my head and directed me onto her body that I was about to experience the moment I had masturbated to so many times the past few weeks. My sweat slickened body slid easily on to hers and we met with a sloppy wet kiss just as I inserted my cock into her eager pussy. As I slowly inserted my shaft, her wetness engulfed me and she let out a deep moan when I had buried it to the hilt. She brought her knees up along my flanks which pivoted her hips for deeper penetration. I straightened my arms and supported myself above her as I started to pump my swollen shaft in and out. With each insertion my hips slapped against her thighs and caused her breasts to lightly bounce up and down. My arousal was peaking as my mind was overwhelmed with the sounds of moaning and those made by my cock riding in and out of Mary's dripping wet sex coupled with the aroma of sex and sweat that filled the room like heavy cigar smoke.

Mary reached down between us and started rubbing her clitoris with her fingers as I increased my speed and pounded hard against her legs. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and just as my first burst of hot semen shot deep into her pussy, Mary let out a passionate scream while arching her back and pressing hard on her love bead. We writhed together as I finished emptying my cock into her with several deep, grinding penetrations while her body went completely stiff and her pussy grabbed tight onto my shaft while her whole body orgasmed. We both sat still for what seemed like an eternity and then I collapsed onto her body while we both panted into each other. After a couple of minutes, I rolled onto my back next to Mary, my softening shaft covered with her wetness and my semen. She laid there in my arms for an hour as we both recovered, spent from an exhausting coital experience. We showered together before Mary went home, lovingly cleansing each other of the remnants of our desire. We kissed deeply several more times before she left that day and I never expected that we would never see each other again.

After Chase's death, Mary's father could no longer cope with living in their house in Barrington and by the following week, they had packed up their belongings and moved clear across the country to California. Mary's high school helped her finish the last few weeks before graduation. We chatted on the phone a few times before she left and we kept in touch for the next few years through letters, emails and phone calls, but eventually we moved on with our lives and lost touch. I still think about her sometimes and hope that she is doing well. Sometimes I wonder if things would have been different if Chase hadn't died and Mary and I would have had the opportunity for our relationship to grow.

*

Authors note: This is the first time I've shared this story with anyone. The real life "Chase" was indeed one of my best friends in high school and college. All of us that were close to "Chase" were devastated when he took his own life with his dad's firearm. His sister, the real life "Mary" found him already dead in their father's room with a massive head wound. "Mary" and I had grown up together and there had always been a present sexual tension between us, but we experienced that one moment of shared grief and enjoyment several weeks after the funeral, right before she and her father moved away. Nearly 20 years later, I recently ran into "Mary" who was in town visiting some family. We didn't get long to talk, but she is doing well and looks great for a woman in her 30s.

12