A Spring Tete-a-Tete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my dick out of her anus and turned her over again with her ass in the air. I got down on my back and slipped my face under her until I could suck on her clit. She moved up and down on my face while I sucked her clit and ate her pussy. She must have given her ass a good squeeze because my cum started to drip out of her ass down into her cunt. There was no turning back. I ate her pussy with a passion, tasting my cum mixed with her pussy juice. She shuddered and came again. I felt her body suddenly relax from the sexual tension. She tapped me on my shoulder.

"Enough! Please!"

I crawled up beside her and french-kissed her. I still had a mixture of her sweet juice and my semen in my mouth. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and then licked my lips.

"Delicious."

I blew the candles out and pulled the sheets over us. I think we were asleep within minutes. A couple of hours later, I woke up and looked over at her. She was sound asleep, looking very peaceful. My dick was hard and I realized I never taken my cockring off. I didn't want to wake her but there was a movie going on in my head and I needed some release. I didn't want love and I didn't want commitment. I only wanted pleasure. I brushed my nipples with my fingertips and they were instantly hard. What a weekend! With mixed thoughts of my tête-à-tête the day before and the incredible sex I just had with my wife, I stroked my penis, first full-fisted, and then just rubbing the glans on the head of my penis. It wasn't long before I came on my hand. It wasn't a lot of cum, and since I already had the taste of cum in my mouth, I licked my fingers clean.

The movie was still playing in my head. What would my next sexual adventure be? I was asleep in seconds.

12