A Steamy Night in Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flicked his tongue against her stiffened clit and lapped up the flowing juices with hungy desire as Tori turned her head to lick the tip of Wyatt's swollen cock. She ran her tongue along the length of his cock, flicking the very sensitive spot under the head as she drew back along it's length. The sensations she was sending him drove his tongue deeper into her pussy, seeking the sensitive knot of nerves just below her clit where the pleasures would be most concentrated. She slid backwards in her seat a little bit and gently drew his left ball into her mouth, swirling it gently and testing it's surfaces. She could feel it churning inside it's pouch, knowing fully well the power that his body was preparing.

She licked along his other ball, flicking against it with short and teasing strokes, to which Wyatt responded by placing his hands along both sides of her ass and pulling her open so that he could lick along the rim of her anus. She jumped when he flicked his tongue against her asshole, causing her to bite down unexpectedly against Wyatt's right ball. He jumped in turn, sliding his chest against her breasts and erect nipples.

Their bodies writhed against each other in ecstatic pleasure, each trying to extract additional pleasure from the other while attempting to deliver more pleasure than they were enjoying. Wyatt pressed the middle finger of his left hand into her ass and slid his left thumb into her wet pussy and held onto her butt with the grip of a bowling ball, and pressed his finger toward his thumb inside her, gently massaging the thin but sensitive wall of pulsating flesh that separated them. He could feel the throbbing pulses of her orgasm welling up within her as she bucked her hips wildly against his relentless pleasuring pressure. He flexed his thumb back against the front wall of her vagina and began stroking against her G-spot just as he flicked against her throbbing clit with his tongue.

Tori hungrily drew the full length of Wyatt's cock into her mouth, wanting to have more sensations pounded in upon her as her world spun in a crazy dance inside her head. She slurped at his cock, sucking madly upon it to draw the life-giving fluid from deep within his body to quench her maddening passionate thirst. Her brain went into overload, unable to contend with the confusing spiral of pleasures and sensations, and her consciousness faded only to be replaced by the primal urges she had seen in Wyatt only that morning. She reached up with her hands and clawed her nails into his ass, pulling him into her mouth. She wanted to eat him, to devour and possess him, and she wanted more of his body in her mouth. She stretched her throat and swallowed Wyatt's immense cock until the swollen purple head was deep in her throat, beyond her ability to talk. Her lips were against his balls and they swung against her eyes as he fucked her mouth and throat. She could see his ass when he drew back, and as he thrust into her throat she could watch the bunching muscles in his back and along the curve of his ass as they flowed into he tops of his legs, powerfully thrusting himself against her.

When he thrust most deeply, his balls covered her nose to where she couldn't breathe, which caused her moments of panic. At least two inches of his cock was buried past her vocal cords and sound would have been impossible. He would just as quickly withdraw a little from her throat, pulling the swollen head of his dick against her larynx but permitting her to inhale through her nose quickly. She learned to breathe when the opportunity arose and hold her breath if needed as she continued to swallow him. She had no control over any part of her body now, and she knew that she would soon have a powerful orgasm.

She wanted Wyatt to come with her and she tried to massage the sides of his cock with her tongue and lips as he fucked her, but her mouth was getting tired from being stretched so much beyond it's limits. He was licking against her with long strokes that began against her clit and extended across her thirsty pussy to tickle against her asshole. He flicked against her at both ends and she knew that her warm sweet juices were flowing heavily onto his lapping tongue.

Tori's orgasm started at her toenails, nearly peeling them back as she curled her toes against the intense agonizing pleasure within her. As the waves of pleasure rocketed along the tiny nerve endings in her skin and internal organs and systems, they redoubled and magnified themselves as light waves do inside a laser, marching together in step and perfect harmony with herself and each other, building and developing power and magnitude as additional nerves sent their pleasure signals from her nipples, her clitoris, her breasts, her anus, her teeth, her lips, her tongue, her hair, her heart and all of the combining systems. Wyatt's cock pounded into her throat, swelling as his own pressure built, adding to the cacaphony of emotions, feelings and animal instincts. Her building orgasm focused on the very depths of her body, far beyond the deepest reaches of her cunt, far deeper than the systems capable of bringing new life into existence, far deeper than the prehistoric urges and drive humans to achieve new heights of accomplishment. In that central unreachable core of her being, the millions upon trillions of nerve endings swirled together into a swirling charybdis, drawing consciousness from her as she faded into blackness, overwhelmed by the emotional firestorm within her..

From somewhere beyond the limits of the deepest blackness of Tori's pleasure, a tiny white-hot star emerged, indescribable in its intensity. It suddenly exploded into all of the known parts of her universe in a brilliant flash that convulsed her body. She became aware that Wyatt was pumping life into her throat, that he was emptying the entire contents of his being into her in long powerful thrusts and incalculably full jets that splashed against her throat and warmed her body. Her own white-hot star wrapped it's power around her, and her body shook uncontrollably from the tidal waves that coursed through her.

In subsiding aftershocks that caused their bodies to twitch uncontrollably, the waves of pleasure slowly passed from their bodies, leaving them exhausted and fully sated. Wyatt tried to regain his footing behind her seat. She dreamily turned in the buttery soft leather chair to face him as he reached for a tissue to dab the semen from her neck which dribbled down between her heaving breasts. He stepped in front of her and smiled, knowing that she had enjoyed her initiation into the Mile High Club as much as he had enjoyed performing the desired rituals. He extended his hand to her, helping her from the seat, and pulled her close to him in a deep embrace.

"We need to get dressed now," he told her. "We'll be setting up for landing in about twenty minutes."

The sky outside the window was deep navy blue, and Tori could see lights from far below them twinkling into view. The powerful jet descended from it's platform in the Stratosphere, setting up a straight in approach to runway one at Northern Maine International Airport. Wyatt spoke tersely and professionally with the various controllers and set up the landing exactly down the centerline of the runway. Tori loved seeing the lights of the airport on the approach, with the dark runway outlined by yellow lights along its length. The touchdown was smooth, with a chirp from the tires to announce their arrival. They taxied to the executive terminal and shut down the engines. As Wyatt opened the door to the ground-based world, a wisp of steamy Georgia air, heated to a frenzied passion by the afternoon's events, escaped into the chill evening air of Presque Isle. Tori's people were certainly there to greet her as she stepped down the three steps of her personal jet that had whisked her from the deep south.

"Elegant." was the word that formed in the minds of the men and women that quickly surrounded her, eager to have her included in their midst.

Wyatt stood in the doorway of the Learjet and watched his Victoria be swept away by lesser beings. He wanted her to remain on the pedestal upon which he had placed her, and he wanted her to do very well in her meetings tomorrow morning, and he was glad to have been able to deliver her so pleasurably. He retracted the airstair and closed the door, beginning the pressurization sequences for his short, eighteen minute trip down to Bangor.

"Tori will be with them tomorrow," He thought to himself, "but we will explore Penobscot Bay together this weekend."

He advanced the throttles and the sleek jet turned toward the taxiway leading to Bangor. He looked toward the bright lights inside the terminal building and saw her break away from her handlers and walk swiftly (or was it a run?) toward the windows of the terminal. She pressed herself against the glass to watch his departure for the second time that day and waved to him through the glass. Although he knew that she would not be able to see him in the darkened cockpit, he waved back to her and flashed his wingtip and clearance lights at her in greeting as the long-haul truckers do along the interstate.

Chapter Nine

The temperature outside must have been at least ninety-five and Wyatt was glad to be inside the terminal building at Northern Maine International Airport at Presque Isle. Tori should arrive shortly from her meeting, and he was eager to see her again. He had finished the chores that popped up in Bangor nearly a week ago and he pleasantly passed a few days doing some bass fishing out at Bill Johnson's place on Pushaw Lake, about half an hour out of town. Bill was the local agent for Wyatt's company and wasn't nearly like the corporate robots that Wyatt had come to dislike over the years. Bill was affable and practical, which characteristics Wyatt admired a lot. Wyatt hadn't been fishing for too many years and enjoyed the relaxed days and evenings at Bill's quiet cabin, and was grateful to be in the cool oak and pine forest to escape the sweltering heat of late July and early August. Wyatt generally doesn't care for fish, but the fresh bass and perch fillets that Bill's pretty wife Jean quickly prepared were satisfying to the depths of his soul.

His quiet reflections were quickly shattered by the noise and commotion of Tori's handlers as her Type A entourage moved hastily down the concourse toward him. There were at least eight people scurrying behind her, each trying to get a snippet of her attention or coordinate their own agendae with hers. One fellow with surprisingly touseled hair wore an earphone with his cell phone and seemed to talk to the ceiling tiles and rubbish cans as he jabbed an invisible opponent with his right index finger. In all, it was a comical sideshow that made Wyatt chuckle inwardly.

Tori's eyes met his, and they smiled simultaneously. He rose to welcome her home, and she stepped a little faster into his waiting arms to the disdain of her disciples. Wyatt was wearing his favorite blue jeans, a tee shirt that advertised a Harley-Davidson shop in Tupelo Mississippi, and some old huarachi sandals with tire-tread soles that he had gotten from a trip to Mexico in 1973. "I hope you didn't get dressed up on my account!" said Tori with a wink and a grin.

"I even washed Superman!" he whispered to her as they embraced.

Wyatt looked back over Tori's right shoulder at the stunned gaggle of conference people and thoroughly enjoyed the mental quagmire they must have been experiencing at the sight of their mentor and guru embracing, even knowing, someone that must surely be from among the masses of the great unwashed!

Tori knew the pleading in Wyatt's eyes, which seemed to ask "Can we get outta here?" and she slipped her right arm around his waist as they moved toward the jetway.

Wyatt pressed the five-digit combination into the security pad adjacent to the doorframe, and opened the door, stepped through, and allowed the glass-paneled door to close behind them. In full view of her handlers that now could not pass beyond the locked door, he took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, and then they turned left and descended the stairway to the ramp level and pushed against the panic bar on the door marked "Authorized Personnel Only" that led out onto the ramp.

Tori looked around for the beautiful white jet that had brought her here so elegantly.

"Where's sixty-nine Echo?" she asked.

"She's in for her annual inspection. I got a loaner."

Tori thought it odd that personal jet aircraft could be lent like so many screwdrivers and hair dryers, but looked around to see what surprises Wyatt might have developed for her this time. They were moving through the afternoon heat toward a jet that was a little bigger than the white one, but it sat a little lower to the ground. It was deep blue, reminding Tori of the impossibly blue color of the Adriatic Sea. It had white, silver and light blue striping along the length of the fuselage and over the vertical fin and was beautiful. It seemed to purr with the down-the-hall soft whine of a vacuum cleaner. Wyatt opened the air stair door and helped her climb the three steps into the cabin, blissfully cooled by the air conditioning system. He followed her into the doorway, turned toward the terminal window for a moment, then stepped inside the cabin and pressed the switches that closed the air stair door.

"Did you just give those guys the finger?" Tori asked Wyatt as they moved into the Captain and First officer seats in the cockpit.

Wyatt didn't answer her, concentrating on bringing this new machine to life as he read, checked and double-checked the pre-flight sequence. He pressed the "transmit" button and said "Northern Maine tower Gulfstream November three five two five three six Charlie gate five request taxi one-niner, over."

A few moments later, Wyatt heard "Thirty-six Charlie taxi at own discretion cleared for take-off." in her earphone as Wyatt advanced the throttles a bit and moved away from the terminal.

"I asked you a question." Tori said over the intercom firmly. "Did you give those guys back there the finger just before you came into the cabin?"

Wyatt looked over at her momentarily and asked "Why would I have done that?"

"Because," Tori replied, "I saw how they looked at you in the terminal, and I know how you feel about corporate suits. Did you flip them off or not?"

Wyatt paused, then grinned widely. "Sure did, Babe, I sure did."

Wyatt then reflected upon his actions and tried to gauge Tori's response. Quickly, he added "But it was only a small one. Maybe nobody saw it. I hope it won't get you into any trouble." and advanced the throttles to full power.

Tori felt the excited tingle between her legs and thought her hair would stream straight back behind her once again, and looked over at Wyatt and said "Cool...."

"What's cool?" asked Wyatt as they swiftly climbed through the deepening blue sky of Northern Maine. Wyatt assumed that she was impressed by the powerful acceleration of take-off as he always was, but Tori said "I thought they deserved to be flipped off, and I'm glad you did! I wanted to do that from the night you left me with them. They are really irritating and I'm glad to be rid of them. Most of them were so wrapped up in their own opinions of themselves that I could have told them about...about...forest fires in Montana and had the same effect on them."

Tori enjoyed the beauty of the afternoon sky as Wyatt turned their flying carpet toward the west. Outlined against the brilliant orange of a perfect sunset, they rose into the deepening sky and faded into the starlit distance.