A Steamy Summer Night Ch. 03

Story Info
The day after the night before.
5.4k words
4.4
46.3k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly drove my car out of the restaurant parking lot turned north onto the main road of the island and headed for our rented house. Macy had put her shorts back on but hadn't yet bothered with my shirt.

She decided to take a chance and "live dangerously" as she put it. Like we hadn't already done that.

Her nervous smile and unsure glances at the surroundings made me sure she felt it too. That uneasy... what do we do now feeling. We both knew that things had changed because of our actions that night.

The act of changing fantasy into reality was like letting smoke out of a bottle. You can't put it back, but then again maybe we shouldn't have kept it bottled up for so long. We had allowed our carnal desires and unbridled lust to bring us to a crossroads in life. An undiscovered country if you will, and we should not let conscience make cowards of us now.

Macy just sat back relaxed and closed her eyes as I drove home letting the cool air wash over her. Her breathing was deep as she relaxed in the relatively safe confines of my car and gathered her thoughts. "Do you believe we just did that?" She asked in a whisper. Her eyes half opened with her head cocked towards me.

With a deep breath I answered. "You know I almost don't, but I have to believe it because I watched half of it as a spectator before I got involved as a participant." I could feel my pulse race and hear my heart pounding in my ears as my mind instantly recounted all that happened.

I looked at her still gleaming half naked body across the car I asked. "Do you realize all you did tonight Macy? First seducing Tom a guy we just met a few hours before. Right there on the dance floor. The way you moved your sexy body against his. The way you danced for him draw him to you, making him want you even more. You know everybody in the place was watching the two of you don't you?"

Macy answered with a self conscious nod. "Yes," she whispered weakly.

"Do you have any idea how many men including me wished they were him as you continued your seduction? You became the floor show for the night. Every couple on the dance floor either stopped dancing or had stepped back giving you two room. Even the women were getting into the sexuality of your enticing display. Damn I thought half of them were about to cheer as he touched you fondling your swaying breasts right there on the dance floor!"

Macy whispered shaking her head. "No I didn't notice them, I was only looking at him. It was as if nobody else was there, not even you." she turned her head now looking out the window, but not looking at anything. "Just me and Tom," she said softly.

"Then I watched you sucked him off after he tit fucked you in a parking lot? You should have seen yourself kneeling in front of him. Teasing and taunting him, making him crazy with lust for your body. As you stimulated him to new heights. You were kneeling at his feet, almost worshiping his hard cock. Sucking him for all you are worth till he shot his load down your throat.

Then letting me, no begging me to strip you naked. Eating your pussy,and fucking you on the hood of my new car till you had god knows how many orgasms. Damn I've never see you cum like that! One gut wrenching orgasm after another after another, and still screaming and moaning begging for more. Till your shimmering sweat soaked body was left quivering on the hood of my car.

Oh and lets not forget whoever was in the car that drove out of the parking lot after we fucked.

And now here you sit with me at a traffic light still half naked. Your nipples hard, your skin glowing with a flush from carnal stimulation. Sitting there for anyone to see if they happen to look in the window.

Yeah I believe all that... Do you?"

"Oh my god honey I did do all that and more didn't I? I acted like such a cheap whore in front of all those people at the club. I made such a spectacle of myself, and I'm such a slut sucking and fucking like that! I don't know what came over me. Once ... Once I started I just couldn't get enough. I couldn't stop. I knew I should have but I couldn't. Oh honey do you still love me?"

I looked at my wife with disbelief, "Love you? ... Love you? ... I adore you! Tom was right about one thing. You are fucking amazing! My wildest dreams fantasies weren't as good as you were tonight."

Macy beamed. "Oh honey do you mean that? You're not mad at me or disappointed in me?"

"The only thing that I'm mad about is you, and I'm disappointed that we didn't allow ourselves the freedom to experience these feelings sooner."

Macy lunged across the seats and kissed me passionately and thankfully. Her smile was radiant as she laugh and kiss my face all over with the glee of a child getting a new toy. Tears filled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight. She was now relieved of the last emotion that could have put a pall on all that happened tonight, guilt.

I drove the short distance left to our house while Macy kept kissing me. I pulled into the driveway threw the car into park, and kissed her with more passion. Macy seemed to mold into my side as we kissed. The feelings I had for her were both frenzied and deep. In my mind and in my heart she was the perfect woman for me. Our embrace tightened, and we seemed to melt together. We were both still naked from the waist up and Macy's big tits pressed tight against my chest. I love the feel of her breasts pressed against my chest. Damn she is such a desirable sexy woman.

Our kiss broke and Macy handed me my shirt. "Here I won't be needing this."

"Are you sure? You know as soon as you walk to the house the security lights go on?" Macy just giggled and opened the car door.

Her steps to the house were some what unsteady. That's not surprising after all proceeding events of the night, so she stopped and kicked off her heels under the bright security spot light. Turning back and saw me just watching her. Macy whispered,"well are you coming or do you want me to stand here naked in this spot light all night?"

When I didn't move she spoke a little louder. "Well?"

I just grinned at her. "I'm thinking ... I'm thinking! I'm sure any guy driving by wouldn't mind." I said teasing her.

"Oh ... you are bad," she said as she padded bare foot for the door in just her shorts. Shaking her ass and leaving her heels in the driveway.

I picked up her shoes and chased her playfully the door. No sooner did we get in then Macy threw her arms around my neck lifting herself off the floor and kissing me. As our kiss broke Macy let out a gasp and let go of my neck. "Look at me!" She saw herself in the entryway mirror. "My god I look like a wreck." She turned to me and playfully slapped my chest. "Shame on you! You let your wife go around town looking like this? I look like a slut. A cute slut, but a slut none the less, and it's all your fault! You didn't stop me."

I just laughed grabbing her waist and pulling her back against my chest. Lowering my lips to her neck as she watched us in the mirror. With a big smile on her face. I whispered softly into her ear as I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe, my hands kneading her breasts. "First of all, you looked great when you left, and I think you look even better now. Second, I wish you looked like this more often around town or not. Third, you are not a cute slut. You are my beautiful... sexy ... slut wife so why would I stop you?"

Macy looked at me smiling. "Those are good answers. You're luck your so smart, but I need a shower."

"Me too" I chimed in.

"Oh no. Not this time. I need a few minutes alone to gather my thoughts and pull myself together. First I shower then you, and I'll be ready when you get out."

While Macy took her shower I made us each a drink. I had another gin and tonic and I made her a cosmo. Just in time for her to emerge from the bathroom. Dressed in just her short sheer red silk robe.

I handed her the drink and got a quick squeeze of her breast before she pushed me away. "Go take your shower," she ordered. "I'll be in the bedroom when you get out.

I think I took the quickest shower of my life. I came out and headed for the bedroom to find candles lit and Macy laying naked on the king size bed with a newly clean shaven pussy. Out as cold as if she had been hit with a hammer! Her drink on the nightstand with just a few a sips taken from it. I guess everything had finally caught up with her. So I blew out the candles took my sweet wife into my arms and drifted off into a deep sound sleep.

I felt like I was emerging from a dark tunnel. I was sound asleep having the most blissful dream. This dream seemed unlike any other that I have ever had, it wasn't seeing as much as feeling. It was at once gentle and warm, but stimulating and arousing. With my eyes still closed I felt relaxed and calm, but my body tingled and my heart was starting to racy. I then felt a warm wet engulfing feeling. Familiar yet distant in my fog of sleep, and racing towards being awake. My eyes popped open and I realized what it was that I was feeling. My beautiful sexy wife had just roused me from the deepest of sleeps by sucking my cock.

I let out a deep soft moan as Macy took me down her throat again. Feeling her tongue swirling around my hard shaft as she sucked me, her head bobbing in a slow deliberate tempo. I had no idea about how long she had been sucking my cock, all I knew was that I was getting damn close to cumming. I took a deep breath and exhaled deeply. "Oh damn you are good," I moaned. Macy's head started bobbing rapidly. Taking me deep down her throat combined with shallow swirling licking strokes. Lowering her mouth and firmly sucking my big balls first one then the other. Working her mouth back up my shaft and sucking the sensitive tip of my throbbing member.

The sound of Macy sucking and my own ragged breaths was all I could hear as my body tightened. My beautiful sexy wife let out a few deep moans sending vibrations deep into my groin as she felt my cock pulsing and swelling in her mouth. About to explode. Then suddenly with a heaving rush my hips bucked thrusting my aching cock into her sweet mouth as I gushed hot jets of cum into her wonton mouth and down her throat.

After my orgasm had subsided Macy let my cock slip from between her beautiful lips. A small trickle of pearl white cum slowly ran from her lips to her chin. Macy scooping it up with her finger tip and bringing back to her mouth licking her finger clean.

Macy beamed a bright broad smile. "Good morning sweetie"

I pulled her naked body to my chest. "Wow good morning to you too." I kissed her deeply. "What a great way to wake up!"

"I'm felt sorry about falling asleep on you last night, so I wanted to make this morning special. I think I have a lot to thank you for."

"Yeah, well I think we may have a few things to talk about this morning, but not before coffee. Wow do I smell bacon? Did you cook breakfast already?"

"Yup I did," Macy said with a smile as she jumped from the bed.

"My you have been a busy beaver this morning."

She laughed. "Yes I have and incase you didn't notice, the beaver is hairless." She said as she laughed almost skipped from the room.

"Yeah I did notice. That's one of the things I want to talk about, and investigate in greater depth." I call to her as I followed her to the kitchen.

As got to the kitchen I could see that Macy already had places set for breakfast on the deck overlooking the beach. The food was all set on the kitchen counter on a warming tray ready to be taken. Juice and coffee were already on the table. Where Macy stood waiting for me.

Today there was a breeze off the ocean cooling things off slightly but it was still warm enough for Macy to forgo all clothing other then her sheer red robe. The dunes blocked the view of our deck from the near by strollers on the beach and arbors with flowering vine plantings blocked the view from the closest house. So the beautiful vision of Macy's near naked body cast against the back drop of a cloudless blue sky, with surf crashing on the golden sand beach was revealed to only me.

As I approached Macy asked me to sit, indicating she wanted to serve me breakfast. First came the juice as she placed it on the table in front of me I ran my hand up the back of her thigh. With no negative reaction from her. Next she poured my coffee and I moved my hand higher giving her ass a nice squeeze. This time she responded. "Careful Honey, I don't want to spill the coffee and burn you." As she smiled down at me. Usually I would be chided for such a move, but not today. Then eggs and bacon for each of us, with a bowl of fresh strawberries and sliced honeydew melon was placed on the table.

Macy almost seems hesitant to sit down. I waited for her to be seated and comfortable then I asked, "are you alright?"

She nodded and softly replied "yes."

Looking into her beautiful blue eyes I asked. "Are you OK with all that happened?"

She smiled a wry half smile, "yes I guess so ... sort of."

Taking a sip of my coffee. "And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Well I had a great time. It was so unlike what I would have ever considered to be normal for me. I wouldn't change much if any of it, but I'm not sure I could or would do all of it again. That being said I'm sure I don't want to go back to my old normal."

I could feel my pulse picking up again as I asked. "How much do you intend to change? More importantly what is it that you want to change, and what don't you want to change?" I knew these were questions that needed to be answered, but I wasn't sure I wanted to hear the reply.

"Well" Macy's eyes seemed brighter, and I knew that she had been giving this some thought this morning. "I liked dressing sexy last night. I know you liked it to but I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the looks I got from you, and other men. It felt good turning heads again, and I'd like to keep doing it for as long as I am able. I know that I can't do that at work there I have to remain the old me. So I'd like for us to arrange times when we can go out and play more often."

So far I liked what I was hearing. I think Macy is a sexy woman and she should show it. Besides what man doesn't want to be seen with a sexy woman by his side.

Macy took a deep breath and let it out. "OK ... I really enjoyed what happened with Tom. I loved dancing with him and seducing him. I felt so free as he took my swaying breasts in his hands while we were dancing. I could see the hunger in his eyes, and I knew it was me he was hungry for. I didn't care who was watching or what they thought, it felt good to just not to think and just do.

I reached for my glass of juice and took a deep swallow. I needed a drink my mouth was getting dry listening to her.

Macy continued. "Yes later in the parking lot I enjoyed sucking his cock too. I felt so empowered using him that way."

I though that was an odd thought. Most people would have seen it as Tom using Macy not the other way around. Myself included, but I could see her point.

"I was in total control of him." she whispered as if she didn't quite believe it herself. "He lost all control as soon as I got his pants down. Before that he could have walked away, but when I got his cock into my hand he was mine to do with as I liked. I enjoyed teasing and taunting him seeing the need in his eyes. It felt so good feeling his cock twitch in my mouth as I relaxed my jaw so I could take him deep down my throat. I was in control as to when or even if he was going to orgasm, and it felt great to give someone that much pleasure when he did cum. You know before I sent him on his way he pleaded with me to let him fuck me ... Greedy boy!" Macy sighed. "But even after all that I'm not sure I want to do it again. I think part of the pleasure was not exactly knowing what was going to happen next, and still knowing I was safe with you so close by. You can't plan the spontaneity, yet if a situation was to present itself where we both agreed I might consider doing it again. I can't say I will or I wont till it happens. But for now I think it was a one time thing." Macy's smile beamed, "the only man I want in my life is you!"

I could feel my pulse starting to slow as I relaxed a bit. It's not that I didn't enjoy seeing Macy tit fuck and suck off Tom. It's that I didn't want to have such occurrences to become a regular part of our sex life. I was happy that Macy felt the same way at least for now, and I was elated about how she felt about me.

We both paused had a few bite of food and enjoyed the morning sun. Macy's silk robe caught a zephyr nicely billowing open and totally exposing her breasts... She made no attempt to close it as she enjoyed the sensation of the rippling silk tickling her nipples. She closed her eyes tilted her head back and pulled back her hair.

I asked her. "Is that it? There is nothing else that you want to change?"

"No there is more. I found out something very interesting about myself last night."

"Oh and what might that be? I mean other then you like to dress sexy and you like being in control when you ... well you know."

"Yes I know. No it's not that. I like it when you are ... forceful. When you aren't being a kind gentle lover making love to me. I like being taken and fucked ... hard! I liked the hard core sweat raw sex we had last night. I'd like a lot more of that. I also found out that I like being exposed. Being naked in the parking lot bent over the hood of the car with your cock pounding into my pussy, and riding home topless. I even like the idea that somebody that we don't know watched us fuck. Just the thought of it gets me turned on."

"Oh really!" I said sternly. Come here I ordered. Macy stood up and walked around the table. As she did so I removed my plate to a near by smaller table that was within reach from where I sat. As Macy approached she stopped, and I grabbed her wrist in a firm grip pulling her closer.

Her silk robe still hung off her shoulders and across her firm breasts. Without hesitation I moved my hand to Macy's newly shaven pubic mound and slipped a finger between her puffy pussy lips. Feeling the wetness that was caused by our conversation. Macy let out a soft moan as I slid my finger deeper into her pussy stroking it with slow deliberate strokes. "Oh that feels good," she gasped

I could feel the muscles of her pussy already clinching my finger as it probed deeper into her. I removed my finger and pulled her down to me and kissed her passionately before laying her on her back across the table. I then draped her long strong legs over my shoulders and kissed down the inside of her thighs causing her to shiver with anticipation. I could see her pussy glisten in the morning light so wet and pink.

My tongue spreading her lips apart as it worked deeper into her folds. Macy's hips started to rise as I licked her deeply tasting her sweet nectar. My hands moved up her sides finding her heaving breasts and pinching her nipples. Macy cried out as the combined stimulation pushed her closer to orgasm.

Her hips rose off the table and pressed against my mouth as I licked her hard little clit making quick circles with the tip of my tongue. She was getting close to release and she moaned loudly. "Oh god ... oh god .... oh ... oh ..oh . OH OH AAAHHHHHHH!" Her legs tightened around my neck and held me fast as the convulsions of orgasm coursed through her causing her body to writhe beneath me.

I know that the deck was blocked from the view of prying eyes but anyone within ear shot had to know what was going on. There was no mistaking the songs of ecstasy attained that emendated from our hidden deck.

Macy laid on the table for a few seconds regaining her composure. The with a sweet smile said,"thanks I needed that." Sliding herself off the table and onto my lap wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. Our tongues twisted and twined together as we bathed in the pleasure of being together.

12