A Step-Mom's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt an attraction to you that very first night but didn't want to start anything that might not be right for both of us so I waited. Then after Dale told me that he had found the site bookmarked as a "Favorite" on your computer I submitted my profile to see if we might match ... and we did so I sent you that first e-mail. The rest as they say is history."

Unable to absorb everything she had just heard, Amanda sat down on the side of her bed. "So the computer said that you and I were a match?" Amanda whispered.

Julie nodded but didn't say a word. Seconds seemed to last for hours before she reached down to pick up her clothes and head for the door "I'm sorry. I better go."

"NO!!!" Amanda shouted as she jumped from the bed, "I mean ... if the computer said that we were a match who am I so say a computer is wrong," before opening and stretching her arms out to Julie.

Julie dropped her clothes and entered Amanda's arms. She could feel Amanda's breasts pressing against her and their aroused nipples scraping against each other as they kissed. This time though it wasn't the lust-filled kisses they had shared earlier but the passionate kisses of two people who not only accepted what was about to happen but who wanted it.

Neither of them could ever recall afterwards how they landed up stretched out on the bed but neither seemed to care either. Julie once again took charge as she slowly began kissing down Amanda's body and suckle on her hard nipples sending Amanda into small orgasms that left her body quivering. Ever the lover, Julie continued to slowly lick and nibble on Amanda's nipples and breasts as she moved down through the valley to Amanda's stomach.

Amanda had never felt anything like it before as her breath came in short gasps with each new sensation.

"And what do we have here?" Julie quipped as she once again found the gold chain encircling Amanda's waist.

"Nothing," Amanda sighed, "just something Keith got for me along time ago."

Suddenly taking on a matronly voice Julie replied, "Didn't you know that only sluts wear such things?" while she gently pulled on it causing the golden ball to once again bump against her aroused clit, "... and what is this?" a knowing look in her face. "Does this little ball have some special purpose?" she queried as she tugged lightly in the chain several times. "Were you Keith's slave? Is that why you're wearing a ball and chain or were you wearing this to get your pussy nice and wet for his hard cock like a good little slut?"

Amanda thought about it for a second before replying suggestively, "I was a lot of things with Keith and I definitely loved his cum, in me and on me, but he's gone now ... and at the rate things are going tonight I have no doubt that I'll be your slut before morning."

Hearing this Julie moved even lower and gently settled between Amanda's spread legs. There before her was the treasure she sought. Amanda's pussy was deep red from arousal and her pussy juices had coated not only the lips but the inside of her thighs as well. Unable to restrain herself any longer, Julie leaned forward and began to lick the outer lips torturing Amanda with pleasure.

Instinctively, Amanda spread her legs wider as she began to squeeze her own tits and nipples. "Ohhhhhh, lover. You're going to make me cum real soon if you keep doing that."

Julie continued to tease Amanda by licking her outer pussy lips until she felt her quivering in arousal at which point she slipped her tongue into the partially open slit of her pussy. "Now, I have her. Now, she's mine." Julie thought as she began to lick Amanda's slit from bottom to top.

"Oh my god ... oh my god ... oh my god. What are you doing to me? No one has ever eaten my pussy like this. Oh god. Please don't stop. Lick my clit, suck on it, fuck me with your tongue. Please. You can do anything you want to me just don't stop." Amanda whimpered as she arched her back and grabbed the sheets with a white knuckled grip.

Julie instantly wrapped her arms under and then around Amanda's legs as she moved closer. The sight of Amanda's blood engorged pussy lips and her heady aroma was more than she could handle. All plans of going slow quickly evaporated as she spread Amanda's pussy lips with her forefingers and plunged her tongue deep inside of the inflamed tunnel.

Amanda's hips started pumping up and down on their own, pressing her pussy against Julie's face. "More ... more ... aaahhhhhhhhhhh ... clit ... lick my clit ... tongue fuck my pussy ... no ... my CUNT. Lick your slut's cunt. Make me cum. Please don't stop. No ... aaauuuggghhhhh ... DON'T STOP!!!"

Amanda couldn't see Julie's smile as she slid her tongue out of her wet pussy but the next second she felt it flick across her clit triggering an orgasm that exploded with the force of a volcano erupting and nearly drowned Julie with the amount of pussy juice that seemed to flow like an endless stream from her pussy.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH, FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK, CCUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG," Amanda screamed as she grabbed the back of Julie's head with her hands, mashing her face tightly against her pussy. Her body quivered and shook as she arched off the bed so that only her shoulders and feet were still touching the mattress.

Julie continued to lick Amanda's clit the whole time sending her higher and higher into orgasmic bliss until she finally collapsed back into the bed.

In a post-orgasmic daze, Amanda lifted her head and looked down between her legs at Julie. Julie's hair was bunched where she had held wrapped her fingers in it and her face was covered with her pussy juices which Julie was seductively wiping off and licking from her finger.

"Mmmmmmm, that looks so sexy."

Licking her finger again, Julie murmured. "I told you that you were good enough to eat. Would you like to try some?"

Amanda lifted her head further as Julie ran her finger across her chin, coating it with glistening wetness before reaching up towards her. Amanda took Julie's hand and pulled the finger into her mouth. "Mmmmmm, that tastes incredible. I've never had pussy juice before but I think I could get addicted to the taste real easy," she moaned.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? I think I LOVE it. Especially since I've never and I mean NEVER cum that hard before. I thought I was going to blow-up into a million pieces."

Julie shifted and moved up beside Amanda wrapping her arms around her before replying. "I'm glad I could do that for you."

The two lay there together for several minutes without saying a word before Amanda asked, "Would you like me to do that to you? I don't know if I can do it as good as you did but I'd love the chance to try."

"I'd love it if you really want to and don't worry about how well you do, sex is like a fine wine, even when it's bad it's still good and it only gets better each time you practice at it," Julie reassured her. "Just do what comes natural and what you know would make you feel good."

"Ok," Amanda said as she leaned forward and gently kissed Julie. This time she was the one initiating things. At first the kisses were soft and tender but slowly they became more urgent. Gone was the timid nervousness that she had felt earlier, now she felt passion and lust for the woman in her arms. Slowly she shifted so she was on top of Julie as they kissed. The nipple of her breasts crushed against the nipple of Julie's breasts, sending shivers through both of them. Before long she began to nibble on Julie's ear and then kissing down her neck as she moaned softly.

"Yeeessssss, that's it lover. That feels sooooo good," Julie sighed in a hushed tone.

Remembering what Julie had done to her, Amanda kissed down to her breasts and started licking and suckling on first one nipple and then the other.

"Mmmmm, yessss. Keep doing that. Suck my tits. Use your teeth on the nipple and pull it away from my tit, then let it pop back. AAAeeeiiiiiii, yesssss, mmmmmm, so good," Julie said breathlessly as she began to run the fingers of both her hands through Amanda's hair. "Use your hand to play with the tit you're not sucking. You're getting me so turned on it's unreal."

Listening to Julie, Amanda brought her hand up to the other breast and cupped it before pinching her nipple and squeezing it gently. In seconds both of Julie's nipples were as hard as pebbles and she was moaning and hissing, "Yeeesssssss." Amanda continued to suckle and tease Julie's nipples for several minutes before gently breaking away and slowly planting kisses down across her stomach to a soft, "V" of blonde hair just above the juncture of her legs pointing the way to her swollen pussy lips. Amanda gently kissed the spot in the center of the "V" and watched as Julie's body tensed and relaxed with each kiss.

Glancing down she saw the wetness glistening through Julie's parted lips, enticing her to move closer. Hesitantly, her hand slid lower and through the hair before settling gently on Julie's clitoral hood. "SSShhhhhhhhhhhh," escaped from Julie's pursed lips.

Amanda quickly removed her hand as if shocked by an electrical charge. "Are you ok?"

"Absolutely fine, baby. Absolutely fine. I just hadn't realized I was that sensitive down there. It's ok, just take your time," she said.

Once again Amanda reached forward and gently caressed Julie's pussy. The juices quickly covered her fingers and she brought them to her lips as she took a tentative lick. The taste triggered sensations and desires she was no longer able to control. "Mmmmm, Julie honey," she whispered as she slowly stuck her tongue out and licked Julie's pussy for the first time. The taste was incredible, unlike anything she had ever tasted before, a mixture of sweet with the tiniest hint of tartness. Instinctively, she began to lick up and down the wet slit savoring the taste as the aroma of Julie's aroused pussy inflamed her senses. Slowly gaining confidence for what she was doing Amanda pushed her tongue inside of Julie's pussy and was rewarded with a low, guttural moan.

Julie's hands continued to run through Amanda's hair encouraging her and directing her to all of her "special" places. "Ohhhhhhh," Julie moaned as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. "This woman is a natural born pussy licker," she thought as she felt Amanda slowly suck on her outer lips as she drove her tongue in deeper.

Amanda seemed lost to the outside world as she tongue fucked Julie's pussy. She had never imagined that she'd enjoy eating another woman's pussy so much. It was as if she were a starving person who suddenly had a buffet placed before her; a starving person who wanted to savor all the various flavors and textures available. "Lick, lick, tongue fuck, tongue fuck, suck, suck," she chanted as she continued teasing Julie's pussy until she suddenly dove in and clamped her lips around Julie's distended clit.

Julie's eyes shot open as she screamed, "OOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMYYY GOOOOODDDDD. Yess ... Yesssssss ... more ... more ... lick my clit ... going to cum ... soonnnnnnnn ... now ... now ... you little cunt licker ... suck it ... bite my clit ... push your tongue all the way in me ... nnnnooooowwwWWWWWW," as her body thrashed wildly on the bed and she clamped her thighs around Amanda's head.

Time became a thing without meaning as seconds seemed to become minutes and minutes became hours as Julie spiraled into orgasmic oblivion. Time and time again she seemed to be returning only to feel Amanda's tongue continue to caress her and send her soaring again. Finally, Julie loosened her grip on Amanda's head and pushed her away, "No more. I can't take it anymore," she whispered as Amanda slid forward and rested her head on Julie's pubis.

After resting for a few moments Amanda slowly raised her head and looked up at Julie. "I know this probably sounds crazy but do you know what I miss right now?"

Julie never hesitated as she replied, "A COCK. A rock-hard, fully functional cock about this long and this round," as she held her hands up to indicate the size.

"Mmmmmmmm, exactly. Is that crazy or what?"

"No it's not crazy. It just shows you have a healthy appetite for pleasure and that since you've tired this you now understand your own preferences ... just like I do. You see, neither of us is a lesbian, we're bi-sexual. That means that we love the pleasure we get from both sexes."

"Mmmmmmmm that sounds good to me, but what do we do right now? I mean I feel so great and yet it's like there is still something missing."

"I understand completely but for right now I guess we'll just have to do with what's available."

Amanda looked at her quizzically, "And just what does that happen to be?"

Julie slowly spread her legs before replying, "Why not just play with my pussy for a bit and we'll see what happens."

Amanda slid down Julie's stomach wondering what she had in mind when Julie surprised her by flipping her legs over her shoulders and trapping her head between them. Yet the bigger surprise was when she suddenly felt the bed shift as if someone were climbing up behind her. "What the fuck?" she asked herself.

Quickly shifting so she was on her knees, Amanda tried to pull out of Julie's headlock only to feel a pair of hands, men's hands, grasp her around the waist. Frantically, she pulled harder to escape from Julie until she felt something hard pressing against the opening to her pussy. "Who, What?" she asked herself as she reached between her legs and wrapped her hand around the object. It was a cock. A long, hard cock not a toy but the real thing.

Amanda tried once again to pull away from Julie so she could see who it was behind her but instead her movements resulted in the cock sliding up and down the wet, slit of her pussy and bump against her clit. "FUCK," she muffled into Julie's pussy as she realized that she was about to get the one thing she had asked for.

Julie felt Amanda's resistance wavering and nodded at the man behind her. Reaching down he grabbed his cock and rubbed the bulbous head up and down Amanda's pussy slit coating it with her juices ... and then he waited.

Amanda felt the man stop and knew, without a doubt, that the choice was now hers. A battle raged in her mind as she thought of what would and could happen if she let it. "This is the fertile time of the month for me. I stopped taking "The Pill" when Keith was killed and though I had thought about starting to take them again when I started dating I decided to use condoms instead so I didn't have to worry about STD's not that they will help me much right now since they're in my purse. But, on the other hand, I've always wanted children and this might be the perfect opportunity. The guy behind me can do his thing and leave me with a baby that I could raise without any interference. But what about Dale; what would he say? Would he be mad if I told him that I got knocked-up from a "one-night-stand" or would he stay and help raise his little brother or sister?"

Amanda barely realized that Julie had released her grip while the battle raged on and on inside of her until she felt the man behind her start to withdraw. "NO," she heard herself scream as she thrust backwards capturing his cock between her pussy lips. "Fuck me. Use me if you want. Fill my pussy with that hard cock of yours and pound me. Treat me like a slut ... a tramp ... anything but just don't leave," she pleaded.

Gently the man slid his cock into her aroused pussy as his hands slid along her sides before reaching underneath and cupping her swaying tits. Lifting their weight he began to cradle them while teasing her nipples between his fingers.

"This guy is good," Amanda thought as she felt her body begin to respond. At first it had only been a small tingle deep inside of her but it was flaring to encompass her as she began to thrust back against him. "That's it stud. Fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cock. Pound me. Harder ... harder ... harder ... come on stud show me what you've got," Amanda chanted as she pushed back against her new lover's every thrust. She could feel herself being stretched and filled by a cock larger than any she'd ever had in her before and yet she still couldn't feel his balls slapping against her clit until suddenly she felt the tip of his cock bottom-out against her cervix. "Oh my GODDDDDDD," she screamed as the tip thrust against her and she finally felt his balls slap against her clit. "This guy is HUGE and yet he's being so gentle at the same time. This guy is definitely a lover and not a fucker. Mmmmmmmm, I wonder what it would feel like to have this guy in me forever and ever. Fucking me and filling me with his beautiful cock. Gooodddd, it feels so good. I've never felt so stretched and full in my life. Mmmmmm, I wonder if I could even open my mouth wide enough to get in so I could suck on it but if not I'll just let his fuck my tits and cum all over my neck and face like a good little slut," she mused as he continued to slowly slide in and out of her pussy. Here body was already hypersensitized from her earlier love-making with Julie and the slightest touch by either of the two people she was on the bed with was causing her body to vibrate with anticipation.

Slowly, gently, almost lovingly the man behind her slid his cock in and out of her pussy igniting the nerves of her pussy walls until she felt as she were on fire as he pulled out and then pushing back into her with one long thrust until he was seated against her cervix causing pleasure/pain to course through her.

Amanda could feel each ridge and vein in the invading cock and yet she ultimately found herself at a plateau that she couldn't seem to get over. She needed more ... much more. "Fuck me, damn it. Fuck my pussy. Drill me with that fucking cock. Harder, damn it ... harder," she screamed in frustration, yet her newest lover continued at the same slow pace until she felt as if she were about to explode but couldn't.

It was only when he felt the walls of her pussy clamping down on him that he released his hold on her tits and placed them beside Julie's legs while he leaned forward so he was laying on her back. Julie quickly cupped Amanda's tits which were swinging and swaying under her as the man kissed the "hot spot" at the base of Amanda's neck.

Instantly, the world in front of Amanda's eyes seemed to blur and fade as she screamed, "Yeeessssssss. Now FUCK ME. FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE ... BREED ME. GIVE ME YOUR BABY."

Quickly leaning back on his knees the man grabbed Amanda by the shoulders and drove his cock deep inside of her. Pressing and stretching the opening in her cervix.

"NOOOOWWWWWWWWWW. FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM," Amanda yelled as she began to feel every nerve in her body tighten in preparation for the largest orgasm she'd ever experienced in her lifetime. And then she heard Julie whisper.

"Ok, lover. Give your step-mother what she wants. Fill her pussy with your cum and give her a baby."

Amanda's eyes flew open as she heard Julie. "Dale? Dale is the one fucking me?" she questioned for a second before she felt his cock swell even larger as he pressed into her and held himself against the opening in her cervix.

"CUUUUUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG," he growled as strand after strand of potent baby-making cum rocketed from the tip of his cock to coat the walls of her pussy and surge through the opening of her cervix and into her womb.

Amanda felt each strand being shot from him into her and spiraled off into orgasmic heaven. "DDDDAAAALLLLLEEEEEEE. AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE."

Once again time seemed to stand still for all the three of them. Dale's cock seemed to spew gallons and gallons of cum into Amanda waiting pussy sending her even farther into the heavens while Julie shivered through her own orgasm as she watched the step-mother and son fulfill each others desires and needs. Hours seemed to pass before Julie's head slumped back against the pillow, followed by Dale as he sat back onto his legs withdrawing his slowly deflating cock from Amanda who quietly rolled onto her back and placed a pillow under her buttocks.