A Stitch in Time Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!" she screamed as she started running down the stairs. She was wearing a bathrobe, and missed the second to the last step, tripping into my arms.

"Oh, God," she said, sobbing as I held her. "I'm so sorry, Patrick. I'm so sorry."

"Me, too," I said.

"Don't you dare apologize," she put a finger to my lips.

"That's what your mom said," I smiled.

"Oh, God, Mom," she said, pushing herself off me, and trying ineffectively to wipe off the tears on her cheeks. "Where is she?"

"She, uh, went to lunch," I said hesitantly.

"To lunch? She just finished breakfast."

"Yeah, um, your dad pointed that out," I nodded. "So look, about last night..."

By then we had started down the hallway toward the dining room.

"I already got an e-mail today about you," Tanya said with an enigmatic smile.

"From Jeanne?" I asked. That wouldn't have surprised me.

"No," she said slowly.

"From Cammie?" I asked. That would have shocked me.

"It said, 'You are the luckiest fucking bitch in the whole school, and if you don't go crawling back to him I will make your life a living hell.'"

"So not Cammie," I frowned.

"From the school," she smiled.

"The school?"

"From Rachel," she patted my cheek. "She must have gone into the office and gotten my e-mail address. I can't believe my folks just left like that."

"Your mom said she was going to leave you a note in the kitchen," I told her.

"Ah," Tanya said. She went in through the kitchen door and returned with a much redder complexion. She was even cuter when she blushed.

"What is it?" I asked.

She threw the note at me and headed for the hallway. I missed the note, of course, and it took its time drifting to the ground. By the time I picked it up and read it, I could hear her ascending the stairs.

I hope that your friend derives some benefits from our departure.

The words "friend" and "benefits" were underlined.

I went to the bottom of the stairs again.

"I can't believe you told your mother this," I yelled up the stairs.

"She wanted to know why, if you weren't my boyfriend, I was so concerned about you dancing with Rachel Carter," came the return yell, the voice sounding almost giddy. "Well, are you coming?"

Was she kidding? With the note still clutched in my hand, I took the stairs two at a time.

"Where am I going?" I said when I reached the hallway at the top.

"Can't you even find a naked woman on your own?" Tanya giggled.

I followed her voice to a door at the end of the hallway. I stood there, staring, the note fluttering to the floor for a second time.

Tanya Szerchenko naked was even more breathtaking than she was clothed. If my mother's life hadn't been so tied to the Episcopalian church, I would have become a Jew right then and there. She was lying in the middle of a pink bedspread on a queen-sized bed, her blonde hair flowing out from her head like so many clouds at sunset. Her breasts floated on her chest, each one topped with a large, fully erect nipple. Her pubic area was a neat triangle of sparse blonde hairs, issuing an invitation that she highlighted by parting her impossibly long legs just a little bit.

She held out her hands to me, writhing ever so slightly on the bed.

"Trick," she whined.

"God, you're gorgeous," I said.

"You said that yesterday," she said. "Now come here make love to me."

So I took off my clothes, climbed onto the bed, and made love to Tanya Szerchenko. It was an exploration at first, between two young lovers who both brought their own experiences with them. I learned that her breasts weren't terribly sensitive, but that the back of her neck was an unparalleled and, as far as I could tell, heretofore untapped erogenous zone. Tanya in turn learned that whatever technique she'd used blowing her last boyfriend, or benefits friend, wasn't particularly satisfying for me. We both proved to be very adaptable, though.

Best of all, she liked to have her clit massaged. I knelt between her thighs, using the thumbs of both hands to rub her, gently at first, and then harder and harder. She was emitting little girlish squeals of "Oh! Oh! Oh, Pat! Oh, Pat!" that were wholly at odds with her very adult body.

It was incredible watching her. With her legs locked around my waist, she twisted on the bed in front of me, her hands roaming from my dick to the headboard to her pillow, and even to her stuffed animals. At one point, she nearly tore an ear off a poor little dog.

"Fuck me," she whispered after her orgasm had peaked.

"I'm not sure you need me to —" I teased her.

"God damn it, Patrick," she tried to give herself an angry look, only to burst out in giggles, "just stick your dick in me."

"Hang on," I said.

I reached for my pants and pulled out my wallet. I'd stolen a few condoms from Dave's room, and I slid one over my cock as she smiled at me.

It wasn't love — she'd made it clear that she didn't want to let herself fall in love with me, and I was still somewhat on the mend from my misery of the night before — but it was a glorious session of love-making nonetheless. As she said, she offered a great benefits package. And I like to think that I gave as much as I got. With gasps and moans and laughter, with me on top, her on top, and finally me on top again, we actually managed to climax at the same time.

"Wow," she said quietly, stroking my face afterward as she lay snuggled underneath my arm. "I am a lucky fucking bitch, aren't I?"

"I don't think of you as a bitch," I assured her.

She grabbed the stuffed dog and started hitting me with it. I grabbed her arms to stop her.

"But if that's what you want..." I said.

I took her wrists in one of my hands, and twisted them gently, rolling her over underneath me.

"Oh, Patrick," she moaned, her face buried in a pillow. "I can't."

But the way she wiggled her cute little ass at me told me she could. So we did. And the second time was just as wonderful as the first.