A Stone Cut without Hands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a right hand turn, the "Broad" shifted the conversation, "Mabble said you were coming to visit Courtney Dobson. Is that right?" Her tone of voice made George wonder if there was another soft spot he could exploit.

"Yes", George responded quickly to the change in subject. "But before we get distracted, can you tell me where to bring the pies?" The thought of the service he was getting for $60 in pies, less than an hour's time of the cheapest attorney, made him want to lock in his bargain.

"Just bring them here. Everyone knows about it, so anyone you can find will take care of them. If you'll just take a seat in one of these meeting rooms, I'll bring Courtney to you in about 10 minutes. These are rooms where attorneys meet their clients."

Neither of them realized that the pies had circumvented normal jail procedures. The visit wasn't logged in, authorized or even documented because Courtney wasn't admitted back into the jail before the visit. Without his even knowing it, George's solution was more than perfect once again.

"Thank you so much," George responded. "I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name", he finished, not wanting her to get away before he knew who to call for the rest of what he expected to be paid for the pies. From the sound of things, mainly the fact that everyone knew about it in less than 10 minutes, he would probably be able to extract a little extra service from some of the jail staff as well. In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if half the county knew about it by next week.

"Deedee Haloway", she answered, "and you are the one who should be thanked", she squeezed in as she closed the door.

The feeling that his birthday wish was coming true reminded him of a song;


I'll sing happy birthday to me -- My dreams have come to be
I'll sing happy birthday to me -- I hope to have you for eternity
Oh ho ho ho ho -- This is my birthday song
Oh ho ho ho ho -- Celebration all night long
Oh ho ho ho ho -- My dreams have come to be
We sing all together: happy birthday to me

12