A Story For A Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly zipped up and made my way downstairs. I had seen more than enough, and if I had stayed any longer, I wouldn’t be able to control myself. As I made my way back outside, I wondered just what my sister’s plan was. In my wildest dreams, I would have never imagined that I would see what I just saw. How the hell did she get my wife to do that? There were a million questions stirring through my mind, and I was dizzy with all the possibilities that could be explored. I couldn’t wait, and my dick was already throbbing again at the thought of fucking my beautiful sister and wife. No matter what happened though, I would never forget in every detail what I had just seen.

I hung around outside in the cold for about a half hour before noisily making my way through the front door.

“Hello, I’m home! Anyone here?” I yelled.

My wife came down wearing a tiny robe, and It took everything I had not to smile and let on that I knew what she was up to.

“Hey honey, where have you been?”

“Oh just here and there. What’s with the robe?”

“Oh, I uh, I took a little nap. Your sister wore me out shopping today.”

“More shopping huh? You must be exhausted. Where is Karen?”

“I think I heard her in the shower before.”

“Well why don’t you two get yourselves ready. I want to take my two favorite girls out to dinner tonight.”

Mary smiled and kissed me on the cheek before turning around and heading back upstairs. I heard the shower running, and seconds later, my sister came downstairs wearing the same robe I had just seen my wife in, and combing the water from her long black hair.

“So, did you like what you saw?”

“You are amazing. How did you…”

She stepped up to me and kissed me full on the lips.

“I can’t share all my secrets with you little brother.”

“Well then at least tell me where you’re going with this.”

“I guess you’ll just have to wait and see. I’ll tell you this much, you’re one lucky guy.”

“You don’t have to tell me that.” I smiled and shook my head.

“What?” my sister asked.

“Nothing. It’s just I had no idea that either of you would ever be into…that!”

She laughed. “Well I’m sure there’s a lot you don’t know. But I can tell you that it was Mary’s first time, so don’t go asking too many questions.”

“And you?”

“Me what?”

“I take it that wasn’t your first time?”

She smiled again. “Let’s just say that college taught me a lot more than just what I got my degree for.”

“My sister the slut!”

“Hey, that’s not very nice little brother. You better be careful what you say to me.”

She playfully kissed my neck and bit my ear while her hand roamed over the front of my pants. I could feel her tits pushing into me through the thin material of the robe.

“You have to tell me how you got my wife to do that.”

She let out an exaggerated sigh and stepped away from me.

“Well, we only have a short time before she gets out of the shower. I thought that you might need some relief, but if you’d rather hear how I seduced your wife…”

She lowered herself down in front of me, and quickly released my cock, instantly sliding her lips over it. I shuddered as the warmth surrounded my shaft. As good as it felt, it wasn’t enough. I quickly pulled her back up, spun her around and pressed her against the back of the couch.

“I need you right now sis!”

She took the hint and bent herself forward over the back of the couch and lifted her robe, exposing her puffy snatch. She grabbed my dick and led it into her warm hole. I immediately began to pound furiously at my sister, and she tried her best to push back at me in rhythm. I felt her muscles contract around my dick and I knew she was cumming. She buried her face into the couch cushion, and I felt her warm juice coat my dick. I heard the shower turn off just as I shot another load deep into my sister. We quickly pulled ourselves together. Karen turned and kissed me hard on the lips.

“I’m so glad that we have this together. I love you so much little brother. If I could, I would let you fuck me forever.”

I smiled and told her I felt the same way.

“Tonight,” she said, “It’s my turn to watch.”

“What do you mean?”

“I told Mary that I wanted to watch her fuck you, and she agreed. You’re not supposed to know so don’t give it away.”

She kissed me again and ran upstairs before I could answer. I couldn’t wait until tonight.

Both girls had really dressed up for our night out, and they both looked sexier than I’d ever seen. I was one lucky guy, and I told them so. Mary replied by telling me that I had no idea how lucky I was just yet, and she kissed me passionately on the lips. My body stirred as I felt Karen’s eyes on both of us.

“C’mon you two! My husband isn’t here! Don’t rub it in!”

I chuckled at that statement, seeing as how my sister was getting more sex than anyone lately.

“Don’t worry” Mary said. “I’m sure you’ll be okay.”

We had a great time at dinner. After a few drinks and one lesbian experience with my sister, my wife was a whole different person, taking every opportunity to tease me when she thought Karen wasn’t looking. I couldn’t wait to get home. Much to my surprise, Karen was also very open with her flirtatious gestures on both our parts. By the time we got into the car, it was obvious that everyone was feeling good and up for a little fun. I started to get a little nervous as the reality of what was happening started to sink in. It was definitely possible that by the end of the night my loving wife would be aware that I was fucking my sister.

Mary attacked me as soon as we walked through the door, completely unconcerned that my sister was in toe. Karen spoke up loudly.

“Well I guess I’ll leave you two alone now. Goodnight.”

What happened next almost made me pass out in utter disbelief. Mary pulled herself away from me and grabbed Karen.

“You’re not going anywhere,” and Mary kissed her on the lips. In seconds, their tongues were dancing together. Karen and I were both shocked as Mary broke off the kiss. My wife turned to me.

“Did you like watching me fuck your sister today? Because I liked that you watched. Do you want to see it again?”

I didn’t know how to respond. I looked at Karen who was obviously just as shocked as I was.

“She is so hot. I know she wants to watch you fuck me. She told me, but I think we can do a little better, don’t you?”

“Uh yea, sure.”

“Do you want to fuck her? She is so beautiful. I want to watch you fuck your sister. I know she wants to, right Karen?”

Karen, still completely shocked, managed to squeeze out a little smile. Mary stepped away from me and in one motion, slipped off her dress, revealing that she had not worn anything underneath. Her pussy was absolutely soaked, and I could see by the look on her face that she was in a state of absolute arousal. She quickly stepped up to Karen and undressed her slowly. When she was totally naked, they kissed again. Mary whispered in her ear.

“I want to watch you. Go undress your little brother.”

Karen did as she was told, and I did my best not to act to eager. When we were all naked, Mary led us up to the bedroom. This new side of her, I have to admit, was a bit intimidating, but very exhilarating. Even Karen, who’s always been known to give the commands rather than follow complied with everything my wife demanded.

When we got into the bedroom Mary sat down, and her hand immediately started probing between her own legs.

“I can’t watch you two anymore. It’s obvious that you want each other, and it’s only a matter of time before it happens. I just want to be here when it does.” She looked at me as her hands wandered over her body.

“Did you know that your sister wants to fuck you?”

“I, uh…”

“She does, and I know you want her too. It’s okay. I don’t blame you. I couldn’t resist either.”

Karen smiled and sat next to Mary on the bed. They were soon kissing and touching each other. I sat down on the other side of my wife and began kissing her neck and breasts. She immediately grabbed on to my cock with one hand, while the other found it’s way between Karen’s legs. Karen and I both reciprocated, and soon we were all cumming. Both girls eagerly licked my cum from Mary’s hand between kisses. Finally, Mary pushed Karen down on the bed and motioned for me to get into position. I stood between Karen’s open legs as my wife guided my cock into her hole.

“You’re gonna love it Karen.”

Soon my sister and I were fucking once again as my wife watched. Mary played with her pussy and the three of us traded kisses until we all came again. Mary was definitely ready for some action herself, and Karen stepped in. Mary and I lay next to each other while Karen alternated between sucking my cock and licking Mary’s pussy until I was hard again. Mary rolled on top of me and buried my cock deep inside her. She was wetter than I ever remembered. Karen straddled my face as I fucked my wife. I was in absolute heaven.

We spent the next two days fucking every way we could think of until the kids came back and Tom had arrived to take Karen and them home.

Mary and I have never been hotter for each other, and spent every available second pleasing each other, waiting for the next time the three of us could get together again. She said she always fantasized about watching me and my sister fuck, even when we were still dating. I would never have expected it.

A few months later, Tom and Karen had split-up. It seems as though Tom has been cheating on my sister for quite some time now. As it turned out, his work emergency turned out to be an excuse to spend the holidays fucking his 22 year-old girlfriend. Karen found out there was no emergency when his boss called to talk to him one night. Karen and the kids are in the process of moving out of the house, and into a place a little closer to us. I never would have expected that either.

Mary and I can hardly wait until she’s here.

12