A Strange Arrangement Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to draw out two more small orgasms while riding Andrew, thanks to my little pocket vibrator. It had been a while- years maybe- since I had used it with a partner. During my fourth cum, instead of leaning forward, I leaned back, lying on top of Andrew and looking up to the ceiling. It wasn't really possible to keep him inside me in that position, so he slipped out. I could feel his member, wet with my juices, positioned between my butt cheeks.

Andrew rubbed my breasts, which stuck out very nicely when my shoulders were back like that. And I was young enough that my full breasts didn't yet hang to the side, but instead maintained their firmness. Andrew rubbed all around them, pulling lightly on my nipples. I put the vibrator on his nightstand and rolled onto the bed. "Now what?" I asked breathlessly.

Wordlessly, Andrew leaned over me and started kissing my lips. Leaning on his elbow, one hand was free to touch me all over. Both my hands roamed all over his body. I love having sex after a shower- the feeling of cleanness and slight dampness on the skin is erotic to me.

His hand ended up covering my slit, and his finger started probing me as we kissed. I was still a bit on edge after my series of orgasms, so I thought I might be able to cum again. When my hips started pushing against his finger, Andrew positioned himself on top of me and entered me again. We slipped into what I considered Andrew's standard position- him on top, one hand on my ass and one hand around my back. Our faces lined up so we could kiss.

I thought he would be ready to finish soon, but he seemed instead to want to draw this out. So rather than the more intense thrusts I was prepared for, he began a slow, gentle rhythm. After a few gentle kisses, he put his head down next to mine and started talking.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this, and you can try to ignore me if you want..."

I put my hands on his butt cheeks and pulled him into me, enjoying the feeling of those muscles going taut and then relaxing, over and over.

"Gina, you are a beautiful, sexy, wonderful woman."

I tried moving my face into position to kiss him, not wanting to encourage him to keep talking.

"I love being inside you, feeling this close to you, feeling safe and accepted and vulnerable."

I tried to speed my hips up, wanting him to finish sooner.

"I love just touching you, sharing space with you. I know you'll want to leave after this, but I absolutely love sharing a bed with you and waking up next to you at night."

I tried to play dirty. His left hand had moved from my back and was on the pillow by my shoulder. I laced my fingers into his and fiddled around with his wedding ring. He ignored me.

"You are smart, hard-working, and funny."

Speeding up his thrusts a bit, he kept talking with labored breaths.

"I know you have your own shadows, and they give you that beautiful depth. And I hope that we can get to the point where we can share those things. I feel like you might be able to understand some of my pain, and I'd like to try to understand yours."

I started tearing up. Why couldn't he just shut up? He had to know that he had just ruined all chance of me sticking around that evening. I was going to leave as soon as I could. Forget cumming again- I was going to let him finish and then get out of there.

"I wish we'd met under different circumstances," he said, stopping his thrusting for a moment.

"I wouldn't have given you a second look," I said flatly, tapping his ring with my finger.

He got my meaning and responded, "Like I said...different circumstances."

"Are you about done?" I asked impatiently.

"No. Not even close." He leaned down and started kissing my shoulders. I sighed, wishing he would just hurry up so I could leave. "I know you're going to run back to your room after this, so I want to prolong it. I want you here as long as possible."

"Fine," I sighed, looking up at the ceiling. He still wasn't thrusting but was instead grinding against me, peppering my upper body with kisses and licks.

"Gina, what else happened last night?"

"What do you mean?" I shifted underneath him.

"Did you take me somewhere after picking me up from work? Did we talk?"

I saw no point in denying it, and maybe getting some things out in the open would open the door to finally learning about Penny. "Yeah, I took you to the airport. You told me about Noel."

He froze. Propping himself up in a push-up position over me, he looked me in the eyes. His tool softened a little inside me.

"What did I tell you?"

"You told me how she died."

Deflated, he lowered himself onto me again and said, "I'm so sorry Gina, I shouldn't have thrown that at you...not yet."

I tried to minimize it, "What, it's not the first sad story I've heard. People die in car accidents every day."

"But..."

"But nothing. It's no big deal. You don't need to hide all these secrets like they're going to hurt me or something. What happened, happened. You deal with it and move on."

He had almost completely softened inside me, and so he started grinding again, trying to bring firmness back to his cock.

"Move on, Gina? We never move on. Those things become a part of us, a part of who we are. We don't ever leave them behind."

Fighting tears, I said angrily, "Well, we can sure as hell try. Anyway, can we adjust? I'm getting a little squished down here."

"Sure," he said, and rolled onto his back, pulling me with him. He had regained his hardness and began slowly thrusting up into me. Taking control, I started bouncing fast and hard, pushing him in as deep as I could. I started making exaggerated moans and gasps, faking enjoyment, trying to speed Andrew's release. We'd been fucking for almost a half hour now and I was ready to be done.

"Gina, you're not a good actress," he told me. I gave him a sour look. Then bending down, I put my tits in his face and pulled his head up to them. He began licking and caressing, which had the effect I intended. His thrusts sped up and he gripped my ass tighter. I writhed on top of him, rubbing skin everywhere that I could. My breathing got heavy. Damn, maybe I could cum again. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the vibrator. Adjusting my hips so I could slip a hand down between us, I flipped it on. We were too close to be able to move it around, so I straightened up.

Andrew gazed on me. "Wow, what a sight," he said appreciatively. And it must have been. Me straddling his hips, taking his cock in me all the way to the root, moving the vibrator around my clit, breasts beading with sweat and heaving with my deep breaths.

Andrew moved his hands all up and down my body, as much as he could reach, which was mostly from my hips to my breasts. Then he put his hands on my thighs and started massaging. Oh God, that was good. I remembered his leg rub from earlier that week- how erotic and sensual it had been. Feeling his hands rubbing both my legs while the vibrator did its thing was more than enough to take me where I wanted to be.

I gasped and fell forward a little, putting my free hand on Andrew's chest. When he saw me start to cum, Andrew slid his hands up my thighs, along my sides, and up to my breasts. With one hand cupping each breast, he pushed up with his hips. I was sure he could feel the rapid squeezing of my walls on his tool. He exhaled and whispered, "Ohhh, that's good. Yeah..."

Drained, I dropped the vibrator on the bed and lay on top of Andrew. I put my head on his shoulder, facing away. I didn't want to look at him and think about all the things he had said that evening. I tried to focus on the physical sensations running all through my body.

Once I had stopped cumming, Andrew rolled us over again and began thrusting. I think he'd finally had enough and had denied his release for too long. His thrusts were urgent, manic, desperate. I knew I would be sore in the morning. He whined in frustration, so much build up and still no release. He slowed down and pulled out to just the tip. Making circles with his hips, he moved his tip around my entrance, then drove back into me a few times. He repeated that process a couple times, each deep thrust feeling like he was entering me for the first time.

He was gasping, "I don't know if...I just...I can't..." Maybe we had had too much sex that day, or maybe the build-up had gone for too long. Andrew was having a difficult time cumming. I squeezed him tight in my passage, enjoying the fullness of his presence in me. He started thrusting again, and I tried to hold him tight inside me, hoping the added pressure would help him. It seemed to, because he started moaning and gasping.

While he was kissing me, I put my hands on his cheeks and pushed his head back a little bit, enough to make eye contact. "Look at me, Andrew," I said softly. Still thrusting, he opened his eyes and looked at mine. "Who are you fucking, Andrew? Whose pussy is wrapped around your hard cock? Who came with you inside her?" It wasn't really dirty talk, but it got him huffing and thrusting and moaning. His eyes widened and his eyebrows went up. Not breaking eye contact, I continued softly, "Whose body is giving you this pleasure, Andrew? Who are you thrusting into? Who are you going to cum in? Are you going to cum inside me, Andrew? Are you going to..." That did it.

"Gina! Ohh...gahhhhh!!"

With a strangled yell of release, he pushed hard into me and closed his eyes. I felt the repeated pulse of his release. He pulled back and pressed in again, and again. I rubbed his back and mumbled in his ear, "That's it, baby, that's good. Cum inside me, baby, that's it." He continued to jerk and press into me for a few more seconds, drawing out his pleasure as long as he could. Even after he was done, he continued slowly thrusting in and out, kissing me and rubbing me all over.

"I don't want it to end," he mused.

"It almost didn't," I said dryly. That got a chuckle out of Andrew as he slowly pulled out of me, wincing a little at the sensitivity of his head as it slipped out of my lips. He shifted to the side and lay down on his front, his arm covering me.

I lay there wondering how long I had to wait before I could go. Andrew, meanwhile, was alternately fiddling with my hair and rubbing my breasts. He said in a dreamy voice, "So beautiful. Sooo beautiful. I get to go to bed with such an incredibly beautiful woman. Wow."

I kept staring up, finally lifting his hand off me and climbing out of bed. "Good night, Andrew," I offered, leaving the room.

*******

I figured that after Thursday's marathon sex sessions, Andrew wouldn't mind if I kept my distance on Friday and Saturday. He had to work, anyway, pulling his double shift on Friday. Things were moving back to normal. With the ominous anniversaries behind us, I hoped Andrew would be less moody and less inclined to reach out to me emotionally.

Friday was my last shift at the restaurant, hopefully forever. I said my good-byes to the few almost-friends I had made, especially Moira and Steve, who promised to stay in touch. I wasn't optimistic about that. Tristan didn't work Friday, but we did have a date on Saturday evening.

This time, Tristan did have a plan for our date- I felt like I was training him on how to treat a girl...sort of. But still I spent most of our time together just admiring his body and trying not to listen to his conversational meanderings. He took us to the park, and we ate at a little food stand next to the lake. It was chilly, but tolerable. Tristan tried to pepper our conversation with sexual innuendo, but I pretended not to notice. I figured I might end up sleeping with him at some point, just to enjoy that body, but I wasn't in any hurry. And I wanted him to have to work for it.

After the park, we parted ways. "See you at work?" He asked. I paused, realizing he hadn't listened to anything I'd said, either last time or this time. "No, I quit, remember? Yesterday was my last day. I got a new job...at the shelter...?"

"Oh, right. Well, then I'll call you later, OK?"

I rolled my eyes as I walked away. There was definitely no future there.

*******

Sunday morning, I crept into Andrew's room and gave him a wake-up blow job. I was supposed to initiate one sex act a week, and it had been two days without, so I knew something would happen that day. I figured that getting him when he was just waking up decreased the chances of him talking to me.

It didn't take long- he was already hard when I got in there. I lay on the bed, fully clothed, and fished his hard cock out of the opening in his pajama pants. Without any preliminaries, I started moving my lips up and down his shaft. My hand gripped the base to give him the feeling of being deeper in my mouth.

As he became more and more awake, Andrew said, "Oh man, I was having an amazing dream. You were all over me...mmm...This is just what I need. Do you want to get undressed...ooohh...and come up here?"

I pulled my mouth off and paused, "Nah. Not today." Then I resumed bringing him off with my mouth. He was already on the edge from his dream, so it only took another minute of sucking to make him cum. I usually don't mind it when a guy cums in my mouth, so I just let him release into me and swallowed it down. He didn't even notice. By the time I left the room, he was asleep again.

*******

On Monday, I started my new job. There was always something going on there, something to take care of. I realized that Dottie's job (and by extension, my job) was to manage the chaos. There were a bevy of volunteers at any time. Some of them were just there to lend a hand- changing bed sheets, serving food, whatever else needed to be done. And some of the volunteers were professionals- doctors volunteering a morning at the clinic, lawyers providing pro bono counsel to women in crisis, etc. Some were just there for an hour or two, some were seasoned regulars. I tried my best to remember names, but Dottie assured me that no one expected that of me just yet.

The best part of my job, I was to learn, was just being with Dottie. That first week, especially, I was at her side all day, catching pearls of wisdom and insight that she would casually mention. She was like the mother figure I didn't realize I had been missing.

"Don't ever do something for them that they can do for themselves. We don't want to create an atmosphere of dependence."

"Believe their story, even if you don't. They need to know that you can be trusted before they'll let you help."

"Don't be afraid to delegate things to volunteers...that's what they're here for. You have other things we all need you to do." And so on...

*******

The first few days were exhausting. I worked from 8-5, which meant that I only saw Andrew in the morning and on the evenings when he wasn't at his night job. Consequently, we didn't have sex all week. The oddness of that didn't occur to me at first- I was too busy getting acclimated to my new schedule, identity, and duties. But on Thursday evening, with Andrew home for the night, I brought it up.

Picking up a forkful of lasagna, I casually said, "Hey, we haven't had sex in a while." I was never good at subtlety.

"Yeah, well...Our schedules are different now, and...I thought I'd give you some space...you know, let you get adjusted to your new job. It sounds like Dottie is throwing a lot your way."

"But we can still have sex if you want. I don't want you building up any resentment or anything. I like my recliner right where it is."

He smiled at that, but then said seriously, "I know, but...I just want to make things easier on you, and if taking sex out of the equation for a few days helps, then that's something I'm willing to do. Not...indefinitely, of course, but maybe just for this week."

"Sex isn't a bother, Andrew. Sex is easy and fun and fine. More often than not, I like having sex with you. I'm not faking anything. Sex is not the problem."

"But you seem to get upset after and..."

"Sex isn't the problem, Andrew! Sex...is not...the problem." I was almost yelling in frustration. "If we were just having sex, everything would be fine, I think. But when you start throwing all this other...stuff...at me and talking about me and turning sex into something more than just fucking, then there's a problem."

Andrew looked down at his plate and moved his food around with his fork. He said softly, "There's no such thing as just sex, Gina, you can't..."

"Says you!" I interrupted. "The rest of the world gets along fine with a simple, emotionless bang now and then. I think it would do you a world of good to go out and get laid by some hot girl you probably won't see again."

His eyes narrowed, "You really think everyone is doing fine with that? You think the women you see every day at the shelter are fine with that?"

I was enjoying my lasagna too much to storm out of the room, so I stabbed my fork into the plate. "Different circumstances, Andrew, and you know it. Besides, isn't that a bit hypocritical, coming from the guy who offered me room and board for sex? I doubt you were planning anything more than a way to get your rocks off." I had him there, and he knew it.

"You're right. I thought it could be simple. But every day that you're here, I realize how wrong I was. Part of me hoped you would leave when you got your job, so I could stop feeling so guilty about keeping you here. I wish..." He didn't finish his thought. I waited.

After thinking a moment, he said finally, "I started out just wanting sex and the problem is that now I only want the sex because it's with you. I'm not sure that even makes sense. But there it is."

I let those words hang in the air for a minute. "Well," I said quietly, "Do you wanna fuck?"

"No," he said, standing up and putting his plate in the sink. "I don't think that would be a good idea right now."

I sat for a while, less enamored with my lasagna than I had been a minute ago. I thought about how scared I felt, and how trapped, and how confused. With my new job, I could probably set out on my own very soon. Eight weeks with Andrew meant that I had almost two months of wages and tips built up to get me started. But something held me back. I told myself it was the risk of being on my own again. I argued in my head that a new job was enough change right now, I didn't need a new place, a new roommate, and all that. I believed that staying with Andrew for a few more months was easier and it was the wise choice, letting my bank account build up for a while. I thought about ways to make this work, ways to change it, ways to fix it.

Andrew had never pursued Angelica for a second date, which was fine, because she wasn't as interested in him as before. "He's sweet, but...boring...and not really fun," she had told me. I think removing some of the mystery of Andrew also removed much of the attraction for her. It was getting clear that setting Andrew up probably wasn't going to work.

But if I made myself less available...I thought of the possibilities there, none of which seemed worth adding to my busy life, but if it could help redirect Andrew's neediness...

I sent a text to Tristan: You doing anything tomorrow night?

He replied a few minutes later: I'm up for whatever you want me to do :)

I sent him the address of a brewery a few blocks away from me and said 11pm OK? I figured we could drink a few hours, then walk back to my place, and by the time Andrew got home, I'd show him that sex can be "just sex." Well, not show him, per se. I'd let him hear it, though...