A Strange Arrangement Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew held me and let me tell my story and cry and yell and curse. He made the same offer Dottie had regarding Gareth's balls, and I knew I should be careful never to let Gareth's last name slip.

We snuggled under the sheet for a bit, then Andrew suggested a bath. I looked at him, unsure if he was serious, but he said, "hot tub." He really had sprung for a nice room. He went and started the water. I peeked in- it was a luxurious hot tub, easily big enough for the two of us, especially if I was on his lap...

Once the water was all ready, we stepped in it together and sat down slowly. It was really warm- no surprise, since Andrew loved hot water. We sat next to each other for a while and swapped stories. I talked about Ian a bit, he talked about his life before I knew him. We talked about our first impressions of each other (he thought I was way out of his league and would never take the offer, I thought...well...that he was a cute married guy...and a creep).

He told me, "I really expected you to bargain about the frequency of sex, so I started high. When I said at least three times a week, I though for sure you'd push for less."

I laughed, "I didn't even think of that! I was so desperate to get on my feet...I think that the idea of having sex was such an obstacle, that once I got over it, the frequency wasn't an issue."

"Just so you know, seeing how beautiful and sexy you were, I decided I would agree to a limit of no more than once a week, but you never argued."

"I bet you thanked your lucky stars!"

We kissed and sat silent, happy to be together. I reached over to see if I could get him ready for action- but he was way ahead of me. He laughed at the face I made when I found him at full attention.

Holding his cock, I moved onto his lap and slid down onto it. We couldn't move too vigorously, for fear of splashing water everywhere. But we could definitely get started. I rotated my hips and moved slowly up and down his pole. We were face to face, nose touching nose, the whole time. I peppered his face with little kisses.

After a long while at that gentle pace, as the water was just turning from hot to merely warm, Andrew pushed up off his seat and moved to kneel in the middle of the tub. Leaning back a bit, he held my hips and slowly spun me around, a full 180 degrees, so that he was now entering me from behind. Putting one hand near the side of the tub, he felt around until he located a strong jet of water. Then he adjusted us so that my entrance was being sprayed by that jet.

It was a new sensation for me, new and enjoyable. As Andrew continued to slowly pump into me, our bodies submerged from the waist down, the water sprayed at my clit. Like Andrew had said earlier, this evening the emotional release was as strong as the sexual one, and I was very ready. My own release had been building since I had sat on his lap in the tub 20 minutes ago. The build-up was slow but constant. A minute under the intense pressure of the spraying water and I grabbed the edge of the tub and came.

My back arched and bent, moving up and down. My legs squeezed, my hips shook, and my vagina walls pressed hard on the familiar presence inside them. Andrew held my hips and rubbed my stomach. As I floated down from that peak, I leaned back into him, wrapping my arms behind me, around his neck, and turning my face to kiss his. I told him we should move away from the nozzle, which was getting uncomfortable. He suggested the water was also too cold and should be abandoned.

Drying off, we made our way to the bed. Andrew had not completely softened, but had remained semi-hard, still waiting for the chance to cum. We found our way to the bed and turned on the TV. Pulling up a new movie on the pay-to-view channel, we ordered late night snacks and drinks from room service. It felt like a honeymoon.

With the food still 15-20 minutes away, as the movie started, I put my mouth on Andrew's cock and got it back to full hardness. Leaving enough saliva to make entry easy, I straddled him and sank down on his member. I took him reverse cowgirl so that we could both watch the movie, though Andrew seemed distracted by his view. His hands on my hips and ass directed my speed for a while. I mostly paid attention to the movie, only slightly distracted by the grunts and ooohs behind me. A movie and sex- our Saturday tradition.

When I realized that over ten minutes had passed and that our food would arrive soon, I paused the movie and leaned all the way forward, putting my forearms on the bed in between Andrew's feet. Then I started bouncing my hips, pumping his cock as fast as I could. He groaned and said, "Yyeeeessssss!" I felt his hips try to thrust up to match my down thrusts. Once we found a rhythm, it only took a few seconds for Andrew to find his release...just as room service knocked.

"Just a minute, please wait!" I shouted loudly as Andrew's seed filled me. He strained to stay quiet. I gave him the time he needed to finish, then hopped up and found a robe so I could answer the door. I got our food and drinks, smiling innocently at the young lady delivering them.

Crawling up next to Andrew, I gave him a kiss on the nose and resumed the movie. I had to immediately pause it again to explain all that he had missed in the first ten minutes.

We went to sleep after the movie, and it was so nice to feel him next to me again. We made love in the morning before breakfast, then wandered around the grounds for a while. We enjoyed one more quickie before checking out. We got ready to head back to reality, but for once in our lives, that was not a bad prospect at all.

*******

Dottie was shocked at our engagement. She wanted to have a long, serious talk with Andrew. He nervously complied. They became good friends after that talk. But first she background-checked every piece of his story. I wasn't surprised when everything checked out.

I told Andrew I didn't want to quit my job. He was fine with that, but he insisted I move out of the shelter and in with him. We rented out the townhouse for extra income and bought a house far enough away from city lights that it had a good night sky.

Oh, this would be a good time to mention something that happened when I was counseling one of the pregnant girls that had come to us. Joelle came to the crisis pregnancy center a few months before Andrew and I got back together. She was 19 years old, 11 weeks pregnant, and scared to death. She didn't want to have an abortion but also didn't want to risk her baby ending up in a horrible home, like her foster home had been. I met with her several times, and she was planning to abort her baby to protect it from a bad home.

"I'll take it!" I blurted out. At the time, I was still single, but I figured we could find a way to make it work- legally and practically. Joelle loved the idea, and we got the lawyers involved. Dottie laughed and said she wouldn't call it a rookie 'mistake,' but it was definitely something newer counselors had a habit of doing.

I said I realized I was projecting a desire to fix my past onto this girl who reminded me of myself. Dottie corrected me, "You never fix your past, Gina, that's just foolishness. Your past will never change. But you can do something, you can redeem your past. You can buy it back out of whatever hell-hole it has slipped down into by making it a part of a better story. You take that little child and love it, and you'll be redeeming your own past in a beautiful way." Her words always made me feel warm.

Well, once Andrew was back in my life, he loved the idea of adopting Joelle's child. I knew he would. Andrew and I married a few weeks before Joelle gave birth to that beautiful baby boy. I was with her in the delivery room and held him after Joelle had a chance to. Andrew, waiting impatiently in the next room during the birth, cried happy tears when he finally got to hold our son. We named him Ian.

*******

So that's what became of Andrew and my strange arrangement. We exchanged it for a slightly different, much better one. Andrew and I still have our shadows and sometimes it's not easy to see past them, but he's my shining star, and we're trying to fill up the sky with light.

There's probably a lot more I could say about it. We've been married for a year now and have had plenty of time to reflect on it. But I need to go soon, I can hear little Ian getting fussy. Andrew is on the couch with him (yes, that couch), trying to get his belly full so we can go out for our anniversary. Angelica promised to come babysit tonight, as long as she could bring her boyfriend with her. I think she hopes he'll get baby fever. I made her promise no sex until after Ian was asleep.

Andrew quit his night job at Willow Bay, of course, and he hired a great general manager for the shop. As the owner, Andrew only needs to be there a day or two each week, which frees me up to keep going at my job as long as I can.

I'm in my recliner right now, looking up at the stars, thanks to the huge skylight Andrew insisted on having installed in our bedroom. I like it so much, I'm hoping we can put one in the second nursery- the pink one.

It takes a little effort to get up from my seat, but somebody is busy kicking my bladder, and that gets me moving faster. The doctor says it's a girl, due in 2 months. We've already picked a name- Estelle, our little star.

*****

The End

While "A Strange Arrangement" ends here, the stories won't. Andrew and Gina will pop up in the stories of Ian, Dottie, Angelica, Steve, and just about every named character from the series. Some of those stories will end up in other categories (Inc/Taboo, First Time, etc., so you'll need to keep an eye on the author's page). I've mapped out the trajectory of almost all their stories, but please let me know in the comments whose story you'd like to read first, so I can decide which ones to start writing!

12