A Strange Day (Out)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding and pulled up his trousers, grimacing at the stickiness that clung to his backside.

They walked in an uncomfortable silence, what just happened seemed like some kind of dream, but Marcus was fighting his mind to at least say something.

"Don't feel shy; I know it's all unorthodox but it's something that I have always wanted to do."

"Really?" half chuckled unsure on how serious he was.

"Yeah"

The silence continued a little more.

They cam to the entrance not a minute too soon thoughts as his own eagerness to wrap warm sheets with this rather sexy male he had just met.

Feeling skin-on-skin; nakedness of lust as he made love to him for the second time; felt his desire grow in his trousers again, anticipation coursing through.

Still the matter of his name was pushed to the back of his head – for now.

They walked passed Wellington Arch and headed down Halkin Street, passes Belgrave square until we reached Kennerton Street were he stopped and announce 'we are here.'

Not much on the way of conversation on the way, only on the sites of London, nothing personal no questions asked, just small talk; either that maybe both men were to shy to ask anything.

Wow this place looked like a palace to where Marcus lived a story of posh apartments about four stories high.

"You live here?"

"Yeah ya know! It keeps the rain off, come," He gestured to follow pushing the door as he pressed a button.

The corridor smelt sweet fresh of paint, papered in floral patterns. It was posh even for the foyer.

As they both stepped in a pristine unmarked lift Marcus laughed a little.

"What?" the man smiled.

"Just I'm used to broken and tatty lifts" he kicked himself inwardly that he didn't want to give away what slums he lived in.

It wasn't his fault he had to live there, and how the crime rate was high in his area.

It wasn't doing much for his street cred either, hoping he could move as soon as he could, and maybe into something as nice as this –maybe?

After a moment the lift came too a halt and in front of his door, jamming his keys in then opening it, letting his guest in first.

Marcus looked around at this minimal yet fashionable flat, never in his boldness to ask what this man did for a living to afford such a place.

"Drink?" He asks walking over to the kitchenette and peering into the fridge.

"Yes please," Standing still like a mannequin not daring to move.

The man maybe a couple of years older than him maybe Thirty, Marcus was twenty- Six now as the light dominated his sharp features, impressive nose and high cheekbones that stood out to make him more handsome than in natural light.

He had a question. Stopping and waited for an answer to the question he asked twice; that Marcus seemed to have missed; staring at the slight man with one eyebrow raised, captivated by him at this moment.

"Oh... sorry?" He shook his head out of the trance.

"Would you like a beer or something stronger?" He repeated slowly.

"I myself fancy vodka"

"Yeah Vodka that'll be good" He grinned inanely now feeling a total idiot.

"Please sit you look like you're about to attend an audition," He joked walking to a cabinet and reaching for a bottle.

He sat down on the white leather sofa, still as stiff as he was standing, he almost gasped as he brought out a bottle of Stoli. Shit that was quality stuff he thought.

'A' poured out two glasses and handed one to this ridged stranger he has chased, then sitting next to him, in the same movement reached for the remote and switch on the stereo that now played some music.

"Relax" He smiled leaning back and scooting close.

Marcus just nodded and sipped his drink, liquid burning his throat, almost making him cough, be rude to cough.

"You didn't seem this shy in the park."

Marcus just shook his head unsure on what to say.

An arm now wrapped around his shoulder and the body became closer, soft lips attacked him again and before long He was starting to feel at ease.

"That's better," He crooned folding his lips over his.

"Hmm, you are just so fucking sexy," He uttered feeling a smile creep over his lips.

"Why the park?" This question uncontrollably spat out.

'A' just pulled back, gazing into his eyes.

"Fantasy! Oh don't get me wrong I don't make a habit of doing that, infact was the first time. I get so bogged down with reality that sometimes I need to break free, and I think... no I know you are the same."

Marcus nodded, exactly hitting the nail on the head there.

"I have never seen someone like you before or feel something so strong that I could lure into my kinky ways,"

He slightly blushed.

Marcus sniggered and looked down

"Picked the right man"

"Yes well you would have smacked me one if not"

Both men laughed.

"I was kind of weary about meeting you in that place- I mean you could have been anyone, a mad axe man or something."

"No I did state that in my letter... you did..?"

"Yes I did"

"Good."

It fell silent. 'A' ... now gazed into his eyes the spark of passion ignited once again , watching Marcus drain the drink then taking it from him and placing it on a mat on the glass table.

He moved so that his hands roamed his chest, kissing hard and ending up on his lap, grinding is hard- on against his, fingers desperately tugging at his jacket, unable to pull it off.

In the end sat up ad remove it himself, easy access now as the stranger lifted the clothing to reveal his bare skin.

Hot wet sensation then hit his nipples as he licked and sucked gently as first then bit sharply, Marcus jolted and moaned very loudly.

"Like that do you?" He grinned biting the next one.

Leather and denim bulges pressed, smoothed and tantalized, causing sweat to form on their brows.

In a moment the top was off and now exposed skinned and to the mercy of the other man.

Crawling up and down, his body, Marcus tilting his head so he could attack his neck, moaning as the lips tasted him.

Whispers of lust in his ear of what he was going to do to him, made his head spin.

He found that his trousers had been split open and now he was pumping his cock.

He groaned and tilted back again, this stranger's face in concentration as he pleased him.

Now he became aware that he was surrounded by him, body on his, ever inch of him touched, trousers pulled off completely. How did this happen? He must have been under his spell.

He was now on his back the other man on top, probing his lips with the hot tip of his cock demanding he sucked him.

Parting his lips he let him in, taking him all.

The dark man's eye's close in pleasure, mouth open, Marcus was just memorized by his face.

It was taken away replaced by lips.

"My turn to please you," He said, gruffly.

As soon as the whispers his own cock was incase in a hot wet feeling, subtle sucks as this stranger blew him off.

Gripped the arms of the chair, crying out – well his name he didn't know and wished he did as he would shout it over the entire building.

Before he hit his peak the coldness hit him again then the same penetrating feeling came over as the other man thrusted his hard shaft inside in.

Marcus almost screamed at his rashness.

"Come for me," He hissed, fisting his cock hard and fast.

The man gasped as he came with a volcanic eruption over his hands.

"YES, oh fuck!!" He screamed now coming inside the second time.

He then growled for what seemed like minutes, collapsing in a heap. It was then silent.

"That was fantastic!"

"My pleasure"

It went quiet again.

"By the way I didn't catch your name."

"Andre" He panted exhaustedly.

A big grin as he never ever thought of that one.

"Marc" he smiled "Marcus is your Name"

His eyes widened. How did he know that?

"I have known you more than one day."

12