A Stranger's Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie put the cock back in her mouth and asked her, "Would you lick me clean?"

She shook her head yes while she licked him. She let the cock turn soft in her mouth. Then she spit him out.

"That's some drink," she said.

"I don't like to brag, but my cock has some-"

"I meant the orange stuff."

"Oh...that. That's stuff isn't real. It doesn't do anything. I bet you thought I brain washed you or something with that. Well the ability to change was within you all along. You just needed a small, fake miracle to make you believe."

Susy could hardly believe what she was hearing. But she accepted it. "Well thanks for your help. You think we could meet again."

"I'm just a doctor doing my job. You only needed me once. Besides, I'm married. Does that bother you? Does that hurt you?"

"Nope."

"Then my job here is done." He pulled his pants back up, reached around, grabbed a few napkins and handed them over Susy. "Glad to help you."

"I feel like a new woman now. I'm never going to miss out on things I want to do. Thanks again for all your help."

"Nothing to it."

She cleaned up, got dressed and left. Susy had learned a lot. She meant what she said too. The depression was gone. When she got back to the apartment she was going to thank Mr. Sanders too. She knew a few ways to thank him.

And she thanked him all night long for about three months. He died a week later. Though she felt sad, Susy didn't let his death ruin her life and send her screaming toward depression. Instead she lived her life the way she wanted to live it. Nothing ever stood in her way again. What she wanted she took.

...And she lived happily ever after!

12