A Student In Lodgings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as I arched my back and flexed my shoulders to ease the aches. Immediately Wendy looked contrite. "Sorry, Jon, that was a lot of work. Where do you ache?"

"Everywhere!" I whimpered.

She looked pointedly at the outlines of my flaccid prick moulded by sweat in my shorts. "Everywhere?" she enquired with hilarity.

I had to smile. "Well, maybe not everywhere!"

"Come with me," she said, stepping out the shed. She threw a large towel on the ground and told me to lie down on it. "You rest there, I'll be back in a minute." I lay on my front while she disappeared into the house and returned with a bottle of some lotion. She knelt at my head, told me to relax, and dribbled some liquid across my shoulders. I flinched at the cold liquid on my hot skin then her cool fingers began to massage hard into my shoulder and neck muscles, easing away the tension.

With my head turned to one side, all I could see was the top of her thigh where her tight shorts cut into the flesh. I was aware of her womanly smell wafting past my nostrils as she moved her body above me. Her lovely hands worked into my shoulders and down my arms, adding more of that soft lotion as needed then she stretched further down to my back. Every now and then her crotch would bump my head as she reached out to my lower back. She even ran her fingers under the top of my boxers.

When she was done she told me to turn over so she could do my front. Oops! Her ministrations had had the obvious effect. My prick was rock hard and uncomfortably pressed between my thigh and the towel under me. Naturally I froze in position. "OK," she sighed. "Adjust yourself down there then turn over. I've seen it all before, it's natural and doesn't worry me."

It took me maybe half-a-minute to pluck up the courage to do what she said. Eventually I put my hand between my legs and repositioned my erection so it pointed up instead of down. I pulled my boxers right up to keep the head under cover then rolled over on to my back and finished my adjustments. The bulge would have been obvious had my boxers been dry. As it was, my everything was standing out in perfect contour but Wendy seemed to ignore my physical state, and my embarrassment, and dribbled some lotion over my chest.

As I lay there I could see the swell of her breasts confined within her shirt and when she bent over I could see her own firm abdominal muscles above me. She kneaded and probed my pectorals with firm hands and made me gasp when she scraped her nails over my nipples then pinched them hard.

Moving on down my body she started to work into my abdominals. She shuffled closer so her knees were touching my chest and now her crotch was almost scraping my nose. To my relief, or my frustration, she stopped at the top of my shorts which was as well because any incursion down there would have encountered my one-eyed serpent.

Finally she knelt back and said, "You're done!" I sat up and flexed my shoulders again. She had worked miracles. She accepted my fervent thanks with a lovely smile and, "You're welcome. You worked hard for it so 'Thank you'. Now why don't you go and have a shower to get rid of all that oil and dirt, then we can cool off in the pool?"

Within about ten strokes after I had soaped my privates I redecorated the shower tiles and sluiced the evidence away then relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the shower. When I turned the water off a hand snaked around the curtain holding a towel. "Put that round you, I need a shower too." I covered myself up and nervously stepped out to the sight of Wendy standing there in her underwear.

"Go on, scoot!" she told me. She was reaching behind to unfasten her bra as I left. In my own room I pulled up with a shock. How long had Wendy been there? I never heard her come in. Had she seen me masturbating? There was nothing I could do about it now and anyway she had told me it was OK, but again I felt myself flushing. I towelled dry and put on my swimming trunks. Looking down I realised maybe I should have worn some shorts. Even though my prick was now soft again there was quite a bulge down there. I had bought the trunks for beach posing but I was 'decent' so decided to brave it out.

I waited for her outside the kitchen door. The pure white halter-necked bikini covered her nipples and not much more. The bottom half was just as brief. These tiny pieces of cloth left acres of bare, bronzed skin and flesh. I took her up on her word and stared at her, drinking in the vision before my eyes. I didn't realise I was holding my breath until it escaped through my lips almost in a whistle.

She stood there for a few seconds in a deliberate pose, displaying herself, then asked, "Do you like what you see?" then dropping her eyes to the growing bulge now scarcely contained in my trunks, and pointing to it, "Oh yes you do! Come, lets have that swim." Even the word 'Come' seemed like a sexual command which I was lucky not to obey.

I watched her retreating back, hips bumping with each step, bum swaying from side to side as one side of her bikini slid between her cheeks, leaving one mound displayed in its splendour. The undulating view from the back only further encouraged my stiffy to get stiffer.

She lowered herself into the pool as I approached then turned round resting her arms on the side and looked directly up to my engorged member and chuckled. She reached out towards my hand so I thought she wanted me to help her out again: OK, call me naive. She pulled me in. I came up spluttering and stood facing her, wiping the water from my face.

We were standing in water just short of chest high and her wet bikini had become translucent, the aureolae showing a dark brown and the protruding nipples a deep pink. The late afternoon sun sparkled off the beads of water dripping from her hair to her shoulders. She raised her arms to brush the water from her hair, thrusting those pouting boobs at me. Slowly, as I stood there mesmerised, she sank beneath the water, bubbles escaping from her mouth, until her eyes were level with my trunks then she swam slowly away underwater for a couple of strokes to emerge on the surface a few feet away swimming a lazy side stroke in a circle around me giving me a watery inspection. After completing her circuit she swam away, with me in leisurely pursuit.

The waters kept her body fairly well camouflaged except for occasional glimpses which were more frustrating than anything but still tantalising. After maybe half an hour of swimming and splashing in the pool, Wendy climbed out and stood over me, water dripping off her body onto my head. I looked right up between her parted legs and was fascinated by the way the water streamed off the bulge at the top, almost like she was peeing herself.

The dark curly pubic hair was visible, shadows of tight curls under the wet material. She squatted down, thighs splayed wide with the material stretched taut over her crotch and the shape of her crack clearly outlined just a few inches away from my face. She held her hand out and helped me to climb out of the pool, not that I needed any help but her touch seemed electrifying.

She turned round and walked a couple of paces away. I noticed that at the back her bikini had almost completely vanished into the crease between her bum cheeks and now there were two lovely golden globes bobbing and weaving in front of me.

"Did you bring any towels Jon?" she turned her head and asked me.

"I thought you were," I replied.

"No matter," she said, "We can dry off in the bathroom."

"I need to pee anyway," I told her.

She waited for me to catch up then walked behind me through the house and up the stairs as I hurried ahead to get there first and relieve my bladder. I had my prick pulled over the top of my trunks and the stream flowing when Wendy came and stood right behind me. Her hand snaked round my body and she wrapped her cool fingers round my tool. Naturally everything clamped up. She moved closer and put her other hand round the other side and pulled the front of my trunks down to free my balls from them. I was conscious of her wet, material-clad breasts pressing into my back.

"I'm not moving until you finish peeing," she breathed into my ear, giving my tool a light squeeze. Well, I tried to blank my mind from what was going on – not easy when a semi-naked and very attractive woman is doing what Wendy was doing but I eventually felt my piss pushing through with a few false starts. It was OK once it started flowing again and she started waving the stream all around the bowl and splashing through the water in the toilet basin. When the final trickles dribbled away she squeezed the last drops out and shook it like she'd been doing that all her life.

"That was fun!" she giggled. But she didn't remove her hands until after one had stroked and squeezed my balls and the other had played with my tool until it grew stiff again. She slapped my bum and told me to get dried. As I stepped away from the toilet she pulled her bikini bottoms to mid thigh and sat down to pee herself. I didn't know where to place my eyes but before I averted them I got a good look at her dense black muff. I reached into the airing cupboard, pulled out a couple of fresh towels and handed one to her, conscious all the time of the splashing in the bowl.

When she had finished peeing she turned her back to me, took her bra off then bent down to pull her bikini bottoms the rest of the way down. I couldn't help but stare at the profile of one of her breasts hanging down as she bent over. Then she was covered again by the towel as she dried herself.

"Go on, use your towel, don't just stand there staring!" she ordered so I turned my back, removed my wet trunks and did as I was told. That task completed, I wrapped the damp towel round my waist but couldn't do anything about the tenting out front. From somewhere I got the thought that, as she had deliberately caused the erection, she wouldn't be disgusted at the showing so I turned around and taking her at her word I stared at her delectable body shamelessly.

She, of course, knew I was watching. She bent over slowly, with legs slightly spread as she rubbed the towel over them, and I was treated to the sight of her pink, crinkled anus and her pussy lips peeping out from the dark curls. She seemed to take a long time drying between her legs then finally she tied the towel over her breasts. It was only just long enough to cover her lower parts. "Let's go to your room," she almost ordered.

As I turned to obey she pulled the towel off me so I walked to my room preceded by my erection. She told me to lay on the bed: I reclined semi-seated with my prick standing proud then she removed her own towel and sat at the bottom of the bed with everything on display. "Masturbate for me, Jon. I want to watch you come."

When I hesitated she reached over, her breasts and nipples brushing over my legs, took hold of my hand and brought it to my throbbing shaft. Thus encouraged, I took myself in hand and did as she told me. I had lost count of the number of times I had already come today so, even with the sight of her body before me, I played with myself for several minutes without getting near to the signs of ejaculation. My prick was getting a little sore with the action it had been getting all day so I reached into my bedside cabinet and took out my favourite hand lotion lubricant. That habit had started after I had 'borrowed' my Mother's bottle. After that I always had my own supply handy.

I heard Wendy breathing quite hard as I laved the cream generously over my engorged flesh. I was fascinated by her heaving breasts; her nipples looked like hard pebbles which grew when she took one of them between finger and thumb and squeezed. That and the slippery lubrication were enough to bring me up that hill to climax. I'd like to say I covered myself with thick ropes of sperm but in truth my balls had been given such a workout today so offered just a few spurts which landed on my belly and oozed out the end.

What happened next was almost a freak-out for me as Wendy reached up and scooped the dollop from my deflating tool onto her fingertips and transferred it to her mouth. She seem to be savouring the taste as I saw her mouth working for a few seconds before she finally licked her lips and said, "Mmmm, you taste nice." She grabbed one of the towels and dropped it over my lower body. Standing up, still in all her nakedness, she said, "Clean yourself up, put your shorts on then tidy that bathroom. Rinse the chlorine out of our swimming clothes and hang them up to dry then go and collect everything from the garden. I'll knock us up something to eat while you're doing that." She bent over and planted a wet kiss on my forehead. "You're so sweet, Jon." She traced a cool hand across my cheek then turned and walked out the door to her own room.

I used the towel to clean myself then dressed in just a pair of shorts and set about my allotted chores. As I worked I could smell bacon cooking. It made my mouth water and my stomach rumble. I completed my tasks and returned to the kitchen. The table was already laid out with knife and fork for each of us on the place mats and a plate of fresh, crusty bread and a dish of butter. There was a large pitcher of iced water, opaque with the condensation which formed beads that raced each other to the base. I poured myself a glass and she passed me her own for a refill before I sat down and watched her at the stove.

She was now dressed in a cornflower blue thin cotton shirt which dropped to her mid thighs. Over the top of that she wore a buttercup yellow full-length apron tied off in a big bow behind her waist. She was pouring a bowl of beaten eggs into a pan with lots of bacon bits. She kept stirring the mixture and in a few minutes she served out two plates of scrambled egg and bacon each with a portion of baked beans. She positioned one plate before me and another at her own place, took off her apron and hung it on its hook then sort of posed briefly in front of me before walking the few steps back to the table.

Her shirt was open all the way except for two buttons under her navel. As she walked her breasts moved enticingly under the soft cotton and I caught the briefest glimpse of her dark pubic triangle with each step she took. She sat down and gestured for me to eat. Eggs are the one food which I like salted but as I reached for the salt cellar her cool hand closed on the top of mine. "Taste it first Jon. I already salted it and the spoon slipped a bit."

That salt spoon certainly had slipped but it was still on the right side of edible so we both tucked in with the help of several glasses of water. She had me refill the pitcher after the meal but said she'd leave washing the dishes after she stacked them aside. She took the pitcher from my hand and told me to grab a couple of beach sheets from the cupboard under the stairs and bring them out into the garden. "We might as well catch the last of the sun," she said.

As I spread the sheets on the lawn, Wendy took her shirt off saying, "No secrets between us now, are there Jon?" she asked. "I like to feel the sun everywhere. Slip those shorts off and join me."

This time I didn't hesitate, accepting her invitation by dropping my shorts. As I was dropping to the ground she handed me a bottle of sun lotion with the instruction to do her back. She turned languidly onto her tummy, positioned her breasts under her and rested her head on her arms.

Wendy shivered just a little as I dribbled the cold lotion between her shoulders and spread it all over with my hands. Her skin felt soft and smooth under my hands as the lotion made it slick and sensuous. I covered each arm, between her shoulder blades and down her lower back. We broke off for another drink of water before she lay back down for me to continue.

As my hands rubbed the oil along her sides they passed over the swell of her breasts but she didn't seem to mind about the more intimate contact and that emboldened me to massage the liquid into her buttocks and down to her legs. Her thighs parted as my fingers passed over them, encouraging me dip in closer. Did I detect a tremor run through her body as my fingertips grazed over her anus and the lower reaches of her pussy? Perhaps I lingered in that area more than really necessary but again I received no complaints and it was with some reluctance that I moved to finish off her legs and the soles of her feet, which made her scrunch her pretty little rosebud toes.

When I was done she sat up and we both drank more water. I was feeling somewhat bloated but she urged me to drink, telling me that lots of water would help to flush all that extra salt out of my system quickly. I don't know if her science was accurate but it sounded convincing so I complied.

"You can do my front now, Jon." She chuckled, "You've seen it all now so don't be shy," then lay flat on her back with her breast globes flattening out a little but still, to my eyes, beautiful. Strangely even the sight of her laying there with her legs splayed and on open display didn't give me the raging hard it would have just a few hours ago. Instead it just came to half-mast and stayed in that state as I spread her sun lotion into her breasts. Her nipples stood out hard as my hands passed over them and she shivered again as I let my fingers pinch them.

I oiled her abdomen but she told me not to put too much pressure on there so I just rubbed it gently, feeling the fullness inside, then passed on quickly to her mound and inner thighs. She spread her thighs a little wider as my hand cupped over her pussy. She seemed slick down there even before I dripped lotion around it and a finger slipped right between the lips but she flinched as if my digit had been red hot when it touched that hard bit at the top so I thought maybe I had trespassed a bit too far. Nervously I backed off and continued to cover the rest of her legs.

When I was done she insisted we both drink another glass of water but we had drained the pitcher so she quickly went to the house and returned with it refilled once again. Now I could feel the liquid sloshing around in my stomach and I was beginning to feel pressure on my bladder but it was not yet urgent. She insisted on me getting a coating of sun lotion so I had to lay down while her hands spread the slickness down my shoulders and back. She squirted the stuff liberally over my bum cheeks and I felt a cool trickle run over my anus. She spent lots of time in that area, pummelling and pressing my buttocks and running her hand down the crack and pressing a fingertip against my little hole. It felt nice and I was just a tad disappointed when she moved down to finish the backs of my legs, tickling my feet when she got that far.

As she had me turn over she handed me another glass of water and made sure it all went down before she started on my chest. Again she lingered and played with my nipples which felt really nice until she pinched one a bit sharply which made me jump and let out a little squeak. I felt that all the way to my aching testicles. She laughed softly then squirted my belly and started rubbing it in. She ignored my own pleas for her to go easy round there and pressed into my swollen bladder, increasing the internal pressure. It was like torture but shortly the ordeal was over as her hands moved on and she ran her fingers through my pubic curls.

Skirting around my cock and balls she worked her way down my left leg then up the right one until at last she cupped my scrotum with one hand while the other squeezed and stroked my tool to full erection assisted by the hydraulic pressures building up inside me. I had to pee! I sat up thinking it was a shame to get that close to having her wanking me off but I had to empty my bladder or have an accident.