A Student of Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debbie
Debbie
74 Followers

"Take your bra off next." He orders rubbing his hand against his crotch, seeming to be excited by the control he held. I obey unclasping my bra from the front, my breasts spilling out, unconfined by their material constraints, generous, ample creamy flesh, nipples erect not from arousal but reacting to the cold and the situation. He tells me to unbuckle his jeans, unzip him too. I do as he says, his baggy jeans fall around his ankles. His dick very erect. "Take my prick in your hand." I take his stiff, very hard prick into my hand, holding it, waiting to see what he wants me to do next. "I want to f***k your godamn large tits." He says to me. "Kneel." He barks, I submit, kneeling before him. My naked breasts touching his prick as he comes close to me, brushing against my nipples. I find, despite not wanting to be, I'm excited by him. Sexually aroused by his sexy body, the way he commands me. I wonder quickly what his father must be like to have a son like this. He grabs my breasts, quite roughly, I feel a tingling in my body, I am becoming very aroused by this. The chances of getting caught high, not wanting to get caught but a little thrilled at the risk involved. "Hold them together, tight." Owen bends a little at the knees, shoving his prick into the tunnel between my breasts, pumping away immediately. In no time my breasts are slick with the precum from his excitement. His thrusting so hard that I can see his prick sliding in and out from between my breasts.

Looking down, I see how close his prick is to my face, I bob my head and run my tongue across his prick as it is on the upthrust. Owen groans at the touch of my tongue on his prick. I push my breasts higher, squeezing them together tighter causing him to grunt. Now his prick is closer to my mouth, I bend my head further, taking the tip of his prick into my mouth sucking hard. Owen thrusts harder, grunting more, forcing his prick further into my mouth. I wonder if he realises that he does not have all the control now. I grow damp thinking of his prick in my mouth, his large swollenn dick between my lips, my tongue licking the head. I pull back, his prick almost falling out of my mouth. "Don't stop." He says. His voice not gruff, but a little hoarse. I lower my head, taking his dick in again as far as I could. When Owen began to jerk I knew he was nearly ready to cum, he yanks his prick from between my breasts. I am surprised. Owen steps back and looks at me.

"Stand up." I do so, willingly, but hanging my head a little, not letting on I was excited. "Turn around and bend over. Grab your ankles." I obey. Owen comes close, slipping his fingers inside of my wet pussy. Owen laughs. "Can't help yourself can you? Your horny as hell." Owen fingers me, seeming to enjoy making me pant for him, I bite my tongue trying to keep some dignity. His movements at first slow and deliberate. My pussy muscles contract against his fingers I feel the tiny ripples of an orgasm coming, my pussy tingling as his fingers move inside me. I feel his other hand on my butt, moving to my pussy, searching, and finding my clit, flicking it with his finger. No longer able to control myself I thrust my pussy against his fingers. He rubs my hard clit between his fingers, squeezing it a little. He fingers me faster, more forcefully. "You like this, huh? Yeah, baby you cum for me." I can not hold back, thrusting my pussy again and again till I cum. God what an orgasm, one of the best I had ever had. Owen takes his fingers from my pussy replacing it with the head of his large dick.

"Do you want my prick inside you?" Owen rubs his prick in my pussy lips, teasing me. "Spreading your pussy wide? " He thrusts a little of his prick inside me. "Thrusting in you? Filling you up. Tell me you want it, tell me." His voice getting louder and louder, almost shouting. I am afraid he will be heard. "Yes, yes." I cry out. "I want your huge prick inside me, filling me, thrusting." Owen responds by plunge his hard prick into me, fast and furious he thrusts deep inside me. God he's so big, filling me up, I love it, I think to myself. I fight to keep my balance as he thrusts so forcefully into me, banging away. Hard, deep. God it feels so good. I feel him jerking. My own orgasm is so close too. "Miss Innez? Miss Innez" I hear my name being called. Oh god, what do I do? Should I answer? Owen is still screwing me so good. I find it hard to concentrate on anything other than his large prick filling me, his balls banging, slapping against my clit. I hear the door knob turning, horrified that the person may try to come in, it's such a small snip lock. Owen continues to pound in me, jerking and groaning. I see the door knob turning, praying that whoever it is gives up and goes away. As I hear footsteps as they walk away from the door, fading into the distance, I am relieved. "Oh god yes yes." I start to cum as his prick continues to pound my soaking wet pussy. Such a tight fit. Owen jerks, grunts, groaning."F**k oh yes you b***h I'm cumming. Oh god. god yes."

Owen pulls out of me, standing there I feel warmth on my but as juices flow from his prick. His cum juices and mine, entertwined, mixing together. He wipes his prick on my buttocks leaving a smear of cum on me. "You can stand up now." I stand up, turning to face Owen, our cum juices running down my legs, leaking from my pussy. He grabs his jeans, putting them on. Then his shirt. "You won't dress for 10 mins. Then you can leave. Go straight home. Take a cold shower and wait for me. I know where you live. I hired a detective after the first night we met to find out all about you.When I knock I want you to answer the door wearing nothing. Ready to do my bidding. Do you understand?" I nod. He makes it plain I must do as he says or lose my job. He leaves and I wait for the 10 mins to be up. Following my instructions, but also planning a little surprise for Owen.

Debbie
Debbie
74 Followers
12