A Student's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"That one doesn't count, two more." I said with smug satisfaction."

"Please no more, it hurts too much." she pleaded with me.

"Now you know what it feels like." I said.

"Please no more; I'll do anything but no more."

I was starting to feel sorry for her but I didn't want to let her off the hook completely. Her face told of the pain she was in. I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Okay, give me a blow job and you have to swallow. If I see a drop of come you get the remaining two strokes of the cane."

She stared at me through teary eyes. She soon nodded. We went back up stairs, she wanted a swim to cool her backside first but I said no. Blow job first, swim second. I made myself comfortable as I could on a couch and Helen knelt between my thighs. She took my cock into her mouth and started to suck up and down. It felt real good as she worked on the head with her mouth and on my shaft with her hand. It didn't take long before an orgasm was close but I didn't warn her. She sensed it coming and continued stroking me with her hand while keeping her head still as I began to fill her mouth with come. It was an intense orgasm and I shuddered with pleasure as it took me. She swallowed a few times until I had finished and then began to move her head up and down for a few more seconds just to make sure. She then lifted her mouth off of my cock and looked up at me.

"Open your mouth and show me." I asked.

She swallowed and then did so; there was not a drop of come to be seen. I smiled and she smiled back.

"That wasn't what I expected." she said.

We sat in the pool for a couple of hours nursing our wounds before I left. It was an unusual goodbye as we had entered an indescribable and unusual relationship. For the next few days I kept on thinking back to what happened. I have since been asked by my boss to go back to Helen's house as she has since complained that there are a few things that need some attention. I'm going back tomorrow and my boss has made it perfectly clear that I have to ensure that the customer is happy before I leave. I've told him I'll do my very best.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12