A Submissive's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second I thought I was victorious; that I would just leave the room and everything would return to normal; for just a second. Then my eyes deceived me.

I had done so well not looking down at his crotch, but after he rose my eyes simply did not want to follow his. Maybe it was the shame of my actions with him or maybe that we both knew I was lying I am not sure, but I couldn't bear to look him in the eye anymore.

The only problem was after he stood; straight ahead of me were his tented pants, just as I had noticed them before. I quickly averted my gaze, but it was too late.

Tom slipped the belt through the loop and slowly pulled the buckle back unfastening it from the eyelet then pulled it apart. His fingers went to the top button of his chinos, which he undid as well. The zipper stretched under the force pushing out from below.

Tom took a small step forward and then another. Soon his hard cock straining to get free was less than a foot from my face.

This whole time all I could do was sit there and look to the ground. I f I looked up I would see his manhood. If I stood I would reveal my excitement.

But I had to look up. I betrayed myself taking him in my eyes and giving a involuntary lick of my lips.

This seemed to be the sign he as looking for. He took a hold of the zipper and slowly took it down, showing his pubic hair and just a bit more. I could smell him now.

"Boy," he said in a low voice, "This is where you decide. The fact that you're still sitting in that chair oughta tell you all you need to know. Now get to it or leave and don't come back."

I swallowed hard and bit my lip again. My palms felt wet with all my nervous energy so I wiped them on my thighs before raising them to peel back his pants the rest of the way. A couple more inches and his knob released itself popping out at me.

My lips parted and reached for it like a baby chick does when feeding. His big sweet mushroom head bobbed in front of me. Catching it with my lips I held him between and then started moving my head back and forth slowly, my palms still resting on his thighs.

He let me work for a minute and then took a full step forward in between my legs, taking my space for his own. He grabbed my head with both hands and thrust himself in. Once. Twice. A third time...

Then quickly almost frustrated he reached down and pulled my hands off his legs, which I let, fall to my side.

"Better," he muttered.

Hands returned to my head and thrusts resumed. When he was on a back motion only the sweet tip of him was in me but as he pushed forward, not only his length entered me but also his whole body charged towards me. There was not only a root probing the inner depths of my oral cavity, but a belly slamming up against my nose and heavy balls smacking my chin.

Now I knew what it was to get my face fucked and was glad that he was no larger. How could anyone take larger? When his thrusts went to deep and passed into my throat I would make a 'Guhh' sound and it would squish. My mouth started to fill with a lubricating juice from my throat, which ran down my chin.

"That's right you chose this you little faggot," Tom huffed muskily, "Take it now."

And I could feel my mouth starting to fill with the wet warmth I would get to know and love so well. There wasn't even a rejection of the word faggot in my mind even though that would give me cause for concern later on. At that moment it just seemed the right thing.

He pulled back out and his cock pointed at me bouncing up and down as if it were nodding in approval. His pants had a wet spot from my drool. I looked down at my shirt to find a wet line down the center there as well.

Tom sat back down, not bothering to fasten up his pants. They just sat there open above his knees; his cock glistening wet on his thigh retreating to its natural state after the release.

"Like I was saying. I have some friends that like that sort of attention," Tom said as if talking to a business associate and then queried, "You didn't answer my question before. Was that your first time?"

I flushed. I might as well tell him.

"I sucked a guy at the bookstore about a month or so before, but that was the first time," I confessed.

"I see. Well close enough."

Tom picked himself off the chair and pulling his pants back up tidied up a bit.

"You got a little on me," He said motioning to the wet spot on his fly. "You will learn to be more careful."

Taking a step back over in front of my chair he grabbed the back of my head and pressed my nose into the wet spot. I could fell the shape of his manhood beneath and it felt like it was growing again. Surely, he wouldn't want to already?

"I have friends we go to these traditional parties from time to time. They are rather well off from the neighborhood and we still hang out. I don't pay because I bring the young man."

While explaining all of this he was grinding his groin into my face getting harder all the time. It was actually getting hard for me to breathe; my nose was cut off completely. He didn't mind me just dry fucked my face I guess you would call it and continued.

"Usually these things are setup for nights on the weekend so we have a little time, but I will be introducing you individually to them beforehand for the most part.

Tom reached over and grabbed the phone, hit the speed dial and waited.

"Yes. Is Milt there? Yes. I'll Wait. Hi Milt how's it going? Guess what I found us another member for the club you know the kind. Yes like that. Hey you want to break him in? I think it's your turn. Ok. Sure."

Tom stopped and handed the phone down to me.

"Speak," he commanded.

"Hello," I said shakily.

"So you're the new boy?" The man sounded older with a raspy voice.

"I guess so," I answered still very nervous and not knowing what this was all about.

"You can follow directions?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir", I said.

"Sir. Hmm. Good boy," he continued, "You will met me at the M Hotel room 129 at 2PM tomorrow. Tomorrow meaning 2PM Sunday. You got that?

"OK", I replied.

"Now give him back the phone."

I obeyed and sat there kind of lost and wondering just what it was that I was doing. Did I really intend to go meet someone just like that? Every thing was happening much too fast and in a way that there was no control on my part. My mind screamed for me to put on the brakes, but something inside just wanted to go with it.

Tom finished up, hanging up the phone.

"Ok well that's set. You will want to make him happy. If you play this right things... Well let's say they tend to set up their boys pretty well. You don't have to bother finishing up work here I can clock you out. We're slow anyways. I'm tempted to have another round at that mouth of yours. You're a good cocksucker."

I blushed at this. I didn't realize him saying it like that would give me the chill that it did.

"I can go?" I asked.

"Sure yeah. Why not?" he replied.

"Can I ask you something first?" I looked up at him with a sort of awe. He had a power over me that just wasn't there before.

"Sure. What is it?" He asked.

"Did you fuck me last night?"

He pondered for a second then gave me his beaming knowing smile.

"No. Did you want me too? You might be here a little longer if you aren't careful."

"Okay." I said quickly and got up to leave.

"Don't be late," he said as I shut the door behind me.