A Submissive's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His scent was still very heavy, but it seemed that my mouth and throat juices washed his cock and the aftertaste of his work-soiled penis rang sharply in my mouth, a new wonder.

His heavy hangers smacked up against my chin hitting underneath as he held my head tilted back. There was no choice but to look up at him. A foul grimace was on his visage as if he were literally attacking my face with his cock.

"Take it Puta, Take it," he moaned arching his back, closing his eyes and shooting load after load of hot cum into my gullet.

My eyes looked up in wonder, as if a demigod has been exposed to me. The look on his face as he had erupted, so strong and virile, things I could never truly be or understand. Somehow the taste of his seed came back up into my mouth now and it was very sharp. I held his gaze and slowly worked my lips up and down the shiny tool, all the time in my little sissy pose, arms at my sides, elbows turned up and at the top my hands dangling from my wrists.

"Excellent! Excellent!" Milton applauded, "Yes you will be a good little one for us. Just wait until this weekend. That is fine Hector you are free to leave early. Simply Excellent."

--

My naked form looked down at me from the mirror on the ceiling of the guest room. Outwardly there was little difference. Only in the way I perceive the self that I was looking at had there been a change. My scrawny arms now were soft and spindly; my thin chest and legs now more feminine; my penis was small and inadequate a symbol of my place on the sexual ladder.

I could see how a man might mistake me for a girl if I were to dress right. Was that what I wanted? No. Not really ... but maybe it would be nice. I seemed to be getting quit a bit of attention just the way I was so no need to change anything.

Beside me on the bed lay my clothes that I was to put on for our trip. A simple white dress shirt and black pants a black vest, belt and some dress socks and shoes. I put them on my freshly showered body and realized that he had left out a pair of underwear. This must have been on purpose so I just went ahead and finished clothing myself.

The soft material of the pants rubbed up against my package in a way that I wasn't quite used to and it was hard not to get aroused. I checked the finished product in the mirror. I looked like some sort of busboy; all that was missing was the little bowtie. Mr. Silver hadn't really told me much about the track so I didn't know maybe he would want me to serve food or something.

It was strange to me that I was simply accepting all of this the way I was. And I turned that over in my mind for a few minutes. Finally, I came up with the simple solution that there was no other way it could work out. I was enjoying the experience and pledge to serve or not, I figured that it wouldn't be that hard to extricate myself and return to my old life with a secret adventure behind me.

There were still a couple hours of light when we left. The evening was clear and still. A faint outline of an early moon could be made out on the horizon. We made the drive in silence.

The track itself looked to be nothing more than a large football field surrounded by an oval. On one stretch were a row of low buildings, which I assumed to be the stables, and on the side we parked on was a long building several stories high fronted by a grandstand.

We entered not through the main gate, but a side door marked 'private', following a hallway to a set of elevators. Several decorations lined the hall and it was neatly done up in a deep crimson and green.

The elevators, Mr. Silver informed me, led up to the boxes above the general seating area where his company and several others that sponsored the races could relax and conduct business in a more civilized atmosphere.

The box itself was nothing all that special. The furnishings were comfortable with some tables and couches off to one side and an open area with a short bar on the other. Facing the track itself was a large window that ran the whole length of the room. A counter a few feet off the floor was set off the window lined with leather backed bar chairs.

True to my suspicions Mr. Silver told me to go to the bar and fix up a couple of drinks. Not being very experienced in this he had to run me through it step by step.

He then told me to present myself for inspection. Not having any idea what this exactly was, I stood in front of him self-consciously. He walked around me once and then again returning to his spot in front of me.

"It is fine but we need to make a few adjustments."

Reaching in a black bag that lay on the table he pulled out a black bowtie that had a strap with a clasp. It wasn't the cheap clip on that I was used to.

"Now let's see," he said, "First we remove this."

His hands moved to the buttons on my shirt and undid them one by one pulling it off my arms. Moving behind me he put the tie around my neck and fastened it.

Again he positioned himself in front of me and looked my up and down.

"Hmm. Something is not quite right here." He pondered. "Ah, I see it now."

He moved around behind me again placing his hands on either hip and slowly started to pull down my pants. On the backside he pulled them down so that my entire ass was revealed, while on the front he took them to where the top of my cock was almost showing. In the rear they seemed to cup underneath my buttocks supporting them and on the anterior the support was my bulge itself holding up the works. Add in the support from the belt and it was easy to walk around like this. Even if I sat down and got back up everything stayed in the came place.

The races were about to begin so he led me to the window. Dusk had fallen and powerful floodlights illuminated he grandstand. It seemed an entirely different place now, an oasis of light in the blackness and we were looking down on the whole of it. The row of boxes were all in a straight line so we could not see into any of them and more importantly to me no one could see into ours. It was possible, I supposed for someone to look up into our box from the stands and see me standing up there in the window, but Milt assured me not to worry.

A ring of trumpets sounded from the loudspeaker and in a couple seconds the gates slammed open releasing the pent up energy of the horses. They were off and the crowd started shouting. The hoofs thundered in a beat that shook the very building.

Just then I felt a cool hand caressing my ass. I knew that this might be to come and I swallowed heavily, not sure that I was ready for it. First one side and then another felt his grip as he kneaded. I instinctively arched my back the slightest bit, which had the effect of parting my crack as if in invitation.

I heard a little snap behind me and then wetness and a finger searching my asshole, searching slowly, penetrating slightly and then pulling away. I bent forward bit by bit raising my bottom more. A finger entered me and my penis jumped in my pants. A barely audible gasp fell from my lips.

Pulling out and then back in, I was penetrated for the first time. My fear rose with every second. There was simply no way that I would be able to take it. Why was I dong this? I wanted to stop, but couldn't.

The finger retreated and then brought more wetness, searching the outer rim of my hole. Every time he took his hand away I was sure that I was going to be pierced by the sharp point of his spear. I wanted it now badly. Please, let it not hurt me too bad, please let me take it.

My hips started writhing as he worked my balls gently as well. I realized suddenly that if he was not careful I was going to be overcome and go over the edge. I didn't want to lose my nerve. There was no way I could take him after I had cum.

"Fuck me," I begged throatily. My voice cracked as it escaped.

A deep laugh behind me...

"You are new are you not?"

"Yes Sir, Please fuck me." I pleaded as a wave of ecstasy flowed over me. He had hit a special place and a small stream of my seed escaped.

Hands were taken away. My love hole pucker open, fondled balls hung loosely, the pants hung now at my thighs.

The room was in silence. Time stood still.

The little snap sound came from behind again and then pressure on my back forcing me forward, my face inches from the glass.

Down below in the field a horse crossed the finish line and a row of cheers filtered up from the crowd.

Then he penetrated me.

It wasn't fast or hard or deep, just the matter of an inch no more, but it seemed miles. The build up had brought me to a nervous state and as much as I wanted to accept him, my body resisted the invasion. A spike of pain hit me hard and I lurched forward into the glass, away from the intruding spike.

He held me on him, following my movements, going no further into my depths but not relinquishing his gain. A constant alarm of seeming agony took over and again I sought escape but he managed to ride me still, as if he were a bronco rider of old.

My breaths came in short gulps, but slowly a miracle seemed to happen. The pain drifted away from insane to merely intolerable and then an ache.

He inched forward a bit and I jumped again this time getting almost entirely away. He matched me with a thrust, which may have gone further than he intended. It broke new ground with a vengeance and I called out in sharp agony.

We paused. The snap sound again, followed by him pulling back and then entering again with an added coolness. This time he did not stop at all just very slowly took me one millimeter at a time until he had plumbed my depths holding himself there.

A ridiculous thought passed through my mind, "buried to the hilt with Milt," and I giggled.

He questioned me, but I shook my head shyly.

It was a release though, that little laugh. For now my ass truly accepted his cock and just in time, because he was done with the slow breaking in part of my lesson. Now it was time for the full-length slow violin bowlike motion. He would pull slowly out and then drive back the whole way. Every single time was like a new penetration. My insides closed up around the retreating intruder and then had to relinquish ground anew on each offense.

Every time he would hit the point of full impact a little moan would leave my lips. I do not think that there is a single thing that I could consciously do about this. He would hit my spot and I would have a cascade of nervous reaction fire off through my body ending with "oh" or "uh" or "mmhm" always in a soft semi girlie tone.

Occasionally, it would heat up down there, but he seemed to have a good sense for when that was happening because he would pull back and I would hear the now familiar snap before he started thrusting anew. This happened a few times and I started to think. Oh my, he is going to fuck me forever.

A new race was set up and about to begin. Something about the races seemed to get him going. Maybe it was from memories gone past. It occurred to me that I certainly wasn't the first boy deflowered at this window. Whatever it was when the trumpet sounded this time and the horses were off it was like he was in the race as well. Something like the night before when I had a desperate desire to cum during that one music video.

Mr. Silver threw away all vestiges of his humanity and just started fucking me like a wild beast. He forgot that it was my unbroken behind that he penetrated with such vigor, that I was new and fragile. He made low guttural noises and thrust hard and deep. The pain came screaming back at me and I squirmed, every part of my body wanting to escape but the sheer torrent, plunge after plunge did not stop. I could not get away.

I looked to the horses. Something, anything outside of myself, but found I could not see through the window anymore. Our reflection now seemed to take the foreground and I saw behind me a wild animal fulfilling his basest desire.

With that he planted himself deep within me and burst his manly seed up into me. A cheer rose up from the crowd below, which was very surreal in itself. I knew it was for the horses. Maybe that was why he had the urgency. All I knew at that moment was he had stopped shoving that fire hot poker up inside me. I basked in the sense of relief.

He popped himself out and stood there breathing heavily. Immediately I had a feeling of emptiness up inside of me that I didn't know yet, but would follow me around for the next day and might have longer if something hadn't intervened.

Not knowing what to do, I reached back and felt my hole. I expected it to be opened the size of a quarter, but while loose to the touch it was actually closed. It was very wet from I assumed lube and possibly spit. I was overcome with emotion and did the only natural thing I could.

I fell to my knees the pants now around my ankles, and put my face down to his shoes kissing his feet and thanking him. He turned and walked to the bar and poured himself something to drink. I followed on my hands and knees, kind of shuffling my feet for a bit and then losing my pants altogether. Next he went over to one of the couches and lay down on his back with his left leg hanging over the side. His pants were open. He had pulled them up over his behind after he was done, but he hadn't closed up the front.

All was silent and I kneeled at his side for a minute or two listening to his breathing pattern return to normal. Looking at his cock glistening and returning to a flaccid state, I decided that it was my duty to clean him up since I had been responsible for the mess. I crawled back over to the bar area and got a cloth and small bucket of warm water and then crawled back over to him.

There wasn't really a reason I could place for all of the crawling; just that it seemed to feel right. The rug was a nice plush and it was comfortable on my knees. I guess it was just respect for the man that had done me a favor and broken me in. I know it may sound strange since it seems like I was the one doing him a favor giving up my ass and all, but that was how I felt just then.

I took the warm, moist rag and worked it slowly over his groin area first and then refreshing it I wiped his cock and balls. They reacted to my touch and he got semi-hard but not the whole way. He seemed to be asleep or so relaxed that he was about as close as one could get.

When he was clean to my satisfaction, I began to inspect his genitals thoroughly. His legs were covered with a very light hair, but when you got up to the scrotum the covering was more full. His balls were like baby bird eggs nestled gently in their pouch. Where each hair came out was a tiny bump, but aside from those and a few small veins the surface was smooth.

His penis now back to its softness was like a fatty finger with bigger veins on it. When I stroked it gently with my finger it reacted and underneath the skin it came to life moving around and expanding.

The tip or helmet of his cock was the most interesting to me. The slit in the middle formed the edges of two tender lobes on the underside. Where they meet I came to find out was the most wonderfully sensitive spot. I learned in time to make a man cum just by working that little bit with my tongue.

It is amazing to take a fully rigid member and flick it with my tongue on the under side doing nothing else and to be deluged with a fire hose blasts of cum. It always makes for a pretty facial, which the man enjoys perhaps as much as the orgasm itself and the act of me desperately trying to get all of the delectable juice into my mouth afterwards.

I stared at his sweet cock for a while and then laying my head sideways on his left leg, which was supported by the couch, I slipped his soft member into my mouth and sucked it slowly like a pacifier.

Spent from all of the activity of the past couple days. I drifted off to sleep.