A Subscription to Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Gary pinch the other one now," her voice was excited but still firm and commanding.

He did what he was told and he was rocked again by a full body spasm that somehow seemed to unify his nipples with his cock.

"That's lovely Gary," she told him with a broad smile reaching one hand down to finger her pussy while the other tugged at her own nipples, "You keep at that and make longer strokes on your cock now Gary."

He was almost insensate to instruction now but somehow her voice penetrated the fog of his magnified desire to cum. His hand slid the full length of his prick from the base to the mushroom crown as she watched him.

"Yes Gary that's it, that's what I want to see, Look how your hand smacks down on your balls that way, delightful."

Gary wasn't sure at that moment which of them was performing for whom but he couldn't make himself care at that point, he was nearing an explosion.

She asked him calmly watching him beat off to her specifications, "You've done this before Gary, watching my videos I presume?"

He nodded his response, being far to busy to speak at that moment.

"Which ones?" she asked watching him intently, "Which do you like best?"

He struggled to concentrate and answered in halting snatches, "I love...watching ...when you...let your men, shoot...their cum...on you."

"On my tits?" she asked.

He nodded.

"On my face Gary?" she pestered him.

"Yes," he said pumping away.

"In my mouth?" her tone lowered ominously.

"That's my favorite, yes," his voice was choked with excitement, "You are so beautiful with your mouth full of cum."

She had to know what the question would do to him but asked it anyway, "Gary...would you like to cum in my mouth?"

Unable to keep control of his hands any longer he began stroking wildly and pinching his nipples frantically and roared, "Oh God Yes!"

She was just sitting there watching him now not touching herself at all but he didn't care he was too far-gone.

Her voice was the final trigger when she told him, "If you ever visit England Gary, and you can find me Gary, I'll let you."

Gary groaned as his hand flew up and down on his slick steely cock. Every tweak or pinch on his nipples sent fluttering waves throughout his body. He could feel his cock start swelling in his hand the tip tightening with each new stroke. Before the end, the pressure in his balls continued growing to the very edge of pain. He grunted loudly as the throbbing pulses rocketed through his groin as he shot a huge ropy stream of cum flying from his cock. With each succeeding wracking pulse Gary's cock blasted another creamy jet recklessly into the air. He could feel them landing across his legs even falling onto his bare feet but he couldn't care. He panted still pumping himself to oblivion while Lady Emma calmly watched him ejaculating all over himself.

While he slowly regained his senses, she began speaking to him in a much more business like tone, "So Gary, now that you've experienced our Projection Room on a scale form one to ten, how would you rate it?"

He smiled up at her from his chair and answered in an exhausted voice, "Eleven."

That response earned him a chuckle.

"Did you have any difficulty connecting?" she asked reaching for something out of view.

He told her about the strange frightening feelings he went through when he first logged on and they discussed that in some detail. Her conclusion was that his sub-standard system was most likely responsible for it. She marked that down on the clipboard that someone had handed her. Gary was a bit startled that someone else was in the room and snorted uncomfortably when he realized they were probably there the whole damn time.

"You should upgrade your system Gary our interface was optimized for Sony, HP, Dell, and Compaq hardware," because of their widespread availability, she explained.

"Yeah, well, that's easier said than done I'm afraid," he answered with a bit of chagrin, "I'll have a hard enough time coming up with the premium membership fee."

"I'm so very sorry to hear that, but honestly Gary do you think it's price is commensurate with the value?" she asked him earnestly.

He pretended to think it over for a moment just to be a tease and smiled up at her before answering, Abso-fucking-lutely!"

"Now your trial period runs for 72 hours Gary and then you'll need to upgrade your membership," she told him bringing him quickly down a peg.

He nodded knowing how cash strapped he was but listened without comment.

"But since you've been so co-operative with us," the mention of others in the room made him flush with embarrassment again, "I will email you a special login that will extend your free trail for a fortnight."

Gary hand no idea how long a fortnight was but wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth and answered happily, "Well thank you very much, that's very kind of you."

She flashed him a radiant smile and slipped off the table she had been sitting on.

"Well then, that's it then Gary," she blew him a kiss and chuckled, "Thank you for cumming, and we will see you again tomorrow," and turned to walk away.

Gary sat up and barked, "Wait before you go one last thing."

She stopped giving him a surprised look at his outburst, "Yes Gary?"

"What you said before," He blurted feeling a bit like an idiot but he couldn't help himself, "Did you mean it?"

"About cumming in my mouth?" she chuckled.

He nodded feeling ridiculous.

"Sure Gary," she gave him a grin but answered him in a doubtful tone, "If you find me, I will let you, that's a promise."

The next thing Gary was aware of was he was sitting alone in his bedroom with the lights still burning brightly. The obnoxious pounding of rap mixed with the sounds of traffic filled his ears. He was really disoriented at first but looked down and saw cum everywhere and knew it wasn't some bizarre dream he'd just had. It was on his legs, his belly, on the floor; it was even splashed across his keyboard. He never came so hard or so much in his entire life. He looked around for the towel he carried in from the shower and found cum on that too. He started with the desktop and glanced at the system clock noting it was only 9:57. He laughed and shook his head demoralized that he'd lasted less than a half hour with Lady Emma.

"I won't be so easy on her next time, you watch" he muttered and began cleaning up the rest of the mess.

His legs wobbled a little bit when he went after a second towel but he finally managed to get the worst of it taken care of. Remembering what she told him he checked his email expectantly and there it was, a message from Lady Emma just as she said. As he read the message, his brain finally began firing on all cylinders. A lifetime of work in the IT field served him well when he started backtracking the message source. He had the ISP located in a matter of moments. They were a service out of east Sussex on the south coast of England. He checked the "about" button on the homepage of "Lady Emma's Private Estate" and found a mailing address in Brighton on England's south coast as well. With just a little bit of effort he had narrowed her location from the whole of England to a single seaside county. He thought of a half dozen other ways to track her down and then his mind shifted to thinking about how to fund his new obsession. There would be air travel, accommodations to pay for and he'd need spending money too. He really had only one choice. He would have to contact a Realtor on Monday.

"Hmmm..." Gary said to himself, "My dear Lady Emma, you may have to keep that promise to open you mouth for me yet."