A Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible," I whispered.

"It was for me, too," she said, smiling. She paused slightly. "Have you made love to an older woman before this," she asked, with a curious gleam in her eye.

"No, you're the first one," I said, mentally arguing with myself that this wasn't a lie since she was the first one, although I didn't actually answer her question. She wasn't having it.

"I don't think you're telling the truth," she said roguishly. "I think you've had an older woman before today."

I was somewhat taken aback. Was she jealous of my imagined lover or just teasing? What would happen if I told her that my only other experience with an older woman was with her? Would she be disgusted, outraged? What a conundrum. Finally I decided to tell the truth.

"I have a confession to make," I said with some trepidation. "I have made love to an older woman before today."

I paused and she said with a mock severe expression on her face, "I thought so. Who was she?"

Gathering up my courage, I said, "It was with you - the other night - the night of the party - Uncle John and I stayed downstairs for nightcaps - and you thought it was him." A thin sheen of sweat had formed on my body.

To my great surprise, Aunt Martha burst out laughing; not a derisive laugh but one of great joy and which spoke of shared secrets. When she had subsided, she whispered,

"I knew it was you all along."

"You knew!" I exclaimed. "But you said nothing!"

"Of course not, silly boy," she said, running a hand through my hair. "I wanted it as much as you did."

"But how did you know?" I said puzzled. Apparently all of my precautions had not only been unneeded, but inadequate.

She laughed again lightly. "I knew as soon as your tongue touched me," she said. "Your uncle is a very good lover, but there are many variations of lovemaking that he simply won't do. Oral stimulation is one of them."

Good God! Of all the precautions that I had thought of, it had never occurred to me that I would be discovered by my preference for oral sex! Well, I thought, I might as well come completely clean and make a full confession.

"There's more," I said to her. "The first night I was here I found a hole in the closet of my room and it gave a very good view of your bedroom. I used it to watch you in bed with Uncle John."

"Of course you did," she smiled. "Why do you think I made it?"

I looked at her with what must have been shock on my face and she broke out laughing. I joined her and our laughter soon turned into another joyful round of intimacy.