A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unclenched my muscles. He sucked in again and his tongue planted itself firmly against my bumhole. I was startled by the sweetness of the sensation. My pussy felt too wet. I was freshly showered, but I worried about this new development. My flesh wanted to open wide and accept his tongue, but I clenched, afraid. He pulled my hips toward him again, and his tongue was firm, the tip of it pressed against my bumhole again. He pried at it. I couldn’t stand it. I relaxed against my will and his tongue slid into me, first a half-inch, then a full inch. My warm, sensuous center nearly exploded in tingling excitement. I feared my pussy was about to let loose with an embarrassing, slurping roar. His tongue flitted in, then out, then around, back in. I was dizzy. I had to place both hands on my knees. He removed his right hand from my hip and reached around in front of me, cupping my pussy, pressing the bone of his middle finger against my clit. I rocked back and forth uncontrollably. He sucked at my anus as I imagined one might suck on a pussy to draw out the clit.

“Oh, good Lord.” I heard my voice. “Oh God almighty.”

I hadn’t expected this. I was lost. This was not the fantasy I was envisioning. I couldn’t control myself. All I wanted was to feel his hot tongue inside of me. I would do anything for him.

“Please. dammit, please!” I pleaded.

His tongue went deep into me now, and as he sucked he seemed to be pulling me deeper into his mouth. His hand clenched my pussy, but he couldn’t squeeze hard enough. I was scared my asshole was going to open like a chasm and his whole face would be lost inside of me. I had to stand up. I was going to faint. Instead I grabbed his hand, the one between my legs, and jerked it back and forth violently. I bucked like a humping dog. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. How could I ever look at this man again? I didn’t care. Just one more moment was all I wanted in the world. I bucked against his tongue. I was soaking wet. I came with a ferocity that shook me, first in shivers, then convulsively. I was about to collapse. I lurched backwards. His tongue slipped away.

Then I could feel his nose press into me as he licked and teased my tingling twat with his darting tongue. His face was buried between my legs, and he was nuzzling me. I was still gripping his hand and I squeezed it and he pressed it firmly against my clit. In the afterglow of my orgasm I came again, mildly, and then I slid down into his lap, bare-assed, embarrassed, exhausted, confused, and wholly spent.

His hard cock pressed up against the crack of my ass. He reached up for my breasts and pulled me back against his chest.

“Where am I?” I asked only half facetiously. I was perspiring.

“Butt-muncher’s heaven.”

We both laughed. Then we were still for an awkward moment.

“Whew!” he sighed, “I need a beer.”

He kissed my back and gently pushed me up and went behind the bar. I started to sit back down on the window seat, thought better of it, and sat down on the floor with my back against the window seat. Steadier, I thought. My anus tingled.

Tom took a long drink from the bottle, head tilted back, profile to me. His penis stuck straight out in front of him, but his erection was waning. I didn’t want that to happen. I wanted to say something, but all I could think of was thank you. I kept it to myself.

“Last one,” Tom said as he walked over and handed me the beer.

The bottle was cold and wet. I took a long sip myself, and handed it back to him. As he took it away from me, I reached out and grabbed his penis, my hand still cold from the beer.

“Yowser!” He laughed.

I stroked him gently, and my hand warmed immediately.

“You know, that was really something,” I said, still not knowing what to say. His cock got harder, arching up, pulling my hand along with it.

“House specialty.”

I wondered if he was telling the truth, how often he had done that. No way, not too often, I thought. There’d be women lined up at the door. And then I thought maybe it was just me. I was so grateful to him that I lost track of where I had started, and where I had wanted to go. Oh, that’s right, I wanted him to worship my ass. Holy cow, I thought; mission accomplished there. I smiled.

“So, you like to be watched?” His voice caught me by surprise. No, I thought – apparently I like to have my ass sucked and tongued!

“I like a lot of things.” What the hell did I mean by that?

“You have a great body. It’s a nice thing to watch.”

So there we were, him standing beside me, drinking his beer, me sitting on the floor, stroking his cock.

“Hey, if we are going to a… you know, do we need some birth control?” he asked.

“Who says we are going to fuck?” I meant it to sound sexy and playful, but I sounded kind of pissy. Damn. I got up on my knees, using his cock to steady myself.

“Just asking.”

“Not to worry. I’m safe.” I was on the pill. It was gentlemanly of him to ask though – another first.

I put my face up to his penis and studied it while I stroked him. I had only really looked at a few cocks before in any great degree of detail. I had always thought of them as rather silly, unpleasant little things, despite their obvious functionality. But this time, it seemed different. Perhaps I was having a change of attitude. Tom’s penis, even in retrospect, was nothing remarkable. But I found myself marveling at it. It was smoother than most, less hair, and more symmetrical. The skin color was light and creamy. In other words, it wasn’t bent, or dark and purplely, or veiny, like some I had (and have) seen.

I took it into my mouth. I had never really liked giving head, but I was so grateful, I really wanted to do him the favor. It made the moment seem less awkward for me, for whatever reason. I sucked on him lovingly, carefully. I wanted to explore the length of him with my mouth. I reached around behind his leg, then between his legs, and cupped his balls. I pulled him tighter against me. He placed a hand on my head, gently. The music stopped, and the only sounds in the room were the soft static of the rain and the wet sounds of my mouth sliding up and down on his handsome cock. It stiffened even more and started to pulse.

“Whew. Mmmm, that feels good.” He paused, and I went at him with a little more gusto.

Some time went by. I wondered if he wanted to fuck. I was quite aware that that would be okay by me. Then he spoke.

“Oh, wait.” He started to pull away from me and I stopped, but with his dick still halfway in my mouth. “Hey, um, you wanna try something kind of different?”

This wasn’t what I expected him to say. My mouth was full, and I couldn’t nod, at least not if I wanted to be understood. I came up for air.

“Like what?”

He went behind the bar and pulled a plastic squeeze bottle of baby oil from a shelf where we kept the communal sun care products. He came back and stood in front of me and squeezed a bit of oil into the cup of his hand. He rubbed his hands together, and then rubbed his genitals. He took some more oil and began rubbing his stomach and chest.

“Here, try some.” He held out the bottle to squeeze some in my hand.

“What do I do?” I was game, but I really didn’t have any idea what to do.

“Just rub it on. Enjoy it. It’ll feel great when we, uh… get together.”

I stood up facing him and took a liberal helping into both hands. I started with my tummy and my sides. The oil was warm, and it glided on. “Get the front, and then we can kind of help each other with our backs.”

Tom had stopped at his neck, and just a short ways down onto his thighs, so I followed his lead. He squirted some more into his hands, and then mine, and set the bottle on the window seat. We pressed against each other, and he rubbed my back, and I rubbed it into his back.

Our bodies were slippery, and there was no friction as our chests rubbed together. He worked the oil into my shoulders and arms, and I followed suit with him. We parted for a moment, and he stroked my chest and ran his other hand between my legs, and I had to raise my eyebrows and sigh. I took his oiled cock into my hand and it felt wonderfully slick and receptive to my touch. He took some more oil and then pulled me back against him, and began caressing and massaging the oil into my buns. I kept my hand on his cock as it was pressed between us, and I was able to continue to stroke it despite the pressure. We kissed. He slid down slightly and began to slip a hand between my buns. He parted me with both hands, and worked the oil into my crack with his fingertips. He pressed his oily fingers against my bumhole, and I shivered with tingles. He kneaded and massaged the area. Somehow he managed to lift the oil off the window seat again and get more onto his hands. He pressed the oil into my ass with the flat of his hand, and then I felt a finger press firmly against my anus, and slip in ever so slightly. It felt naughty, and dirty, and sexy, and strange, and I loved it.

“Ohh…” I heard myself moan uncontrollably.

“You like that?”

“Be careful,” was my coy but earnest plea.

As he massaged and tickled and toyed with my anus, we rubbed our bodies together as if we were intentionally but unsuccessful trying to build up friction. His penis kept slipping out of my hand, and every time I would grab it, he would moan with delight. Then he pulled away from me, and I felt for an instant like I was angry with him for taking his hand away from my asshole.

“C’mon.” He took me by the hand. Next thing I knew, we were meandering through the house, naked and oily. First the foyer, through the kitchen, and then he started out the back door.

“Outside?” I tried to stop, but his grip was firm, and he didn’t slow with me.

“C’mon. Trust me,” he said.

I did.

12