A Surprise for Kathy

Story Info
A lovers surprise makes her day.
1.4k words
4
13.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy is an attractive blonde woman who has just had one off the most pleasant surprises in her life.

Growing up as a self-proclaimed "big-titted blond" Kathy had always had more than her share of attention from the boys. She he has just reached her forties, and she still attracts her share of attention from the men. Now happily married, and respected in her profession she was secure in her world.

Kathy and her husband were secure enough in their marriage to allow an occasional fling. Anton had recently become Kathy's lover. He knew this was a limited affair, so he was determined to make the best of the time they had.

She had called him to tell him that husband was going out of town. Tuesday night she wanted him to come over for a sexual fantasy night, teasingly she would not tell him any details. He called her back to tell her he would have an early surprise for her on Tuesday.

Kathy is a nurse at one of the large prominent hospitals in town. She was working the first shift on Tuesday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.. Thinking of the night to come, she had worn one of her sexier uniforms.

It was a short dress, which she liked because she knew she still had good looking legs. The dress had a zipper that ran all the way down the front, which allowed her to show as much of her ample cleavage as she felt like showing at any particular moment.

It was just about lunch time in what had been a very ordinary day. She was entering the elevator when she felt a hand on her waist guide her to the back of the elevator. It was Anton.

As the doors closed he begin to move his hand and discreetly began to caress her bottom. At the next floor, more people entered. The elevator began to move again, this time she felt the caress under her dress.

Rubbing her hips and tracing up and down her crack with his fingers he was starting to excite her. She had forgotten all about her errand a she enjoyed the private touch in this crowded public place every time the elevator moved.

At the top floor, when everyone exited, he stepped up press the close door button, then the first floor button. Stepping up to her his hand went back under her dress. She felt a flush in her pussy and the dampening begin as she anticipated his touch.

Instead she felt the crotch of her pantyhose being pulled slightly. Anton said, "Cut this out and remove your panties, I will return in an hour to collect them." He turned as the elevator stopped, and left as the other people entered.

Returning to her floor she went straight to the bathroom to fill his request. Before the hour had passed she once again become busy fulfilling her normal duties.

Suddenly Anton was standing beside her wearing a scrub shirt, with the stretcher beside him, looking like any average orderly. "Come with me," he said as he led her back to the elevator.

Waiting for the elevator he said, "You have something for me?"

Reaching into her pocket she handed him the small wadded up ball of cotton that was her panties. Oh how she wished she had worn one of her sexy silk pairs today. Of course she was going to work and had not expected this encounter.

Holding the small ball of material up to his nose, he sniffed deeply, and said, "Yes this is it."

The doors opened, all but a couple of people exited. He entered, separating them into a private space in their side of the elevator with the stretcher.

Asking the other nurse to press the top floor button he stood quietly with one arm holding the stretcher, while the other hand had already found its way back under Kathy's dress.

The elevator continued its journey with people loading and unloading at each floor. He continued to arouse Kathy in their private space beside the stretcher, discretely to fondling her ass.

His caress was exciting to her, the public aspect added to the thrill. When his hand mover to where he touched the bare flesh where she had remove the crotch from her pantyhose she felt an almost electric tingle go through her. She could feel her juices begin to ooze down tops of her thighs.

Just as she began to wonder, 'Will they be able to smell my excitement in this small space', they arrived at the top floor. He guided her out and down the hall.

Walking down the hall with him, he suddenly turned and went into an empty room. Just inside the door, he closed it, moving the stretcher against it so no one could enter unexpectedly.

Turning to Kathy he grasped the zipper, and ran it the length of her dress quickly. Opening her dress, he slipped it off her shoulders as he kissed her.

His hand ran up her bare back, and across her bra. As the kiss ended he stepped back. His caress had revealed she was wearing a front fastening bra. He quickly undid the hooks, sliding it off her shoulders, leaving her standing there totally naked except for her now crotchless pantyhose.

Grabbed the pillow, he placed it against the rail on the far side, and lifted her up on the stretcher. He thrust his face down in her crotch. Pulling her legs up over his shoulders, he buried his face in her pussy. His tongue lashed up and down her slit. Her labia spread so quickly, it was just like watching a rose bloom in time lapse photography.

His tongue thrust in and out of her vaginal canal, exploring every fold in her pussy's lips while her juices ran freely. The anticipation had her primed and ready, and his energetic efforts were succeeding wonderfully.

Suddenly he attacked her clit. Grabbing her open crotch, he ripped her hose on up to the waist, he bit her clit, chewed it, sucked it, twirled and lashed it with his tongue. She was bucking, thrusting her hips, fucking his face as her orgasm racked her body.

The orgasmic flow finally stopped. For a moment Anton continued to lap up the excess juices.

Kathy layback against the pillow, her arms hooked through the rail, while she caught her breath. Talk about a quickie, that rocket ride could not have been more than five or ten minutes long. Hopefully no one had heard them.

Anton was already in bathroom washing his face. He came out with a warm wash cloth, cleaned her thighs, pussy, and neatly trimmed bush.

Standing her up, he replaced her bra and dress. Looking at her with a smile, he said, "You ready to get back to work now? "

"I think it will have to get rid of these," Kathy said as she removed the remnants of her pantyhose.

Leaving with the stretcher, Kathy led them by the dirty laundry bin to hide their evidence.

Alone on the elevator, heading back to her desk, Anton asked, "Who's this brunettes you were talking to when I came up?".

"You mean Tina? " Kathy asked.

Confirming this was the woman he had a mind, he said, "When you get back to the desk, I want you to tell her that you have no panties on, then make sure you have an opportunity to bend over, way over, to pick up something."

Exiting the elevator, Kathy returned to her desk.

Tina came over and asked, "Where you been?"

"Having sex with an orderly, " was Kathy's reply."

"Yea, sure." was Tina's response.

"Well you wouldn't have believed me if I just told you I snagged my hose, and just ruined them, on one of those damn stretchers would you?" Kathy retorted.

"And it would happen on a day when I had no clean panties, so I was only wearing hose to begin with."

"I wouldn't mind if that was true with a couple of the guys working here," Tina added.

Then Kathy rose, went to the file cabinet, bent over, making sure her dress rose up a little she opened the bottom drawer, and began to thumb through papers. Glancing back she noticed, Tina was checking her out. She knew Tina could tell she was pantyless.

With a secret grin Kathy though, 'Yea, I bet you would like to have been in my place earlier.'

She returned to her desk with a sway in her step, picked up a file, and proceeded to her patients room. After all she had work to do. There was two more hours before her shift was over.

Oh the wait till tonight. There would be Anton and her at her house with her turn to surprize him… But that is another story.