A Surprise from My Wife

Story Info
I discover that my wife has a lover; my girlfriend, and more.
3.6k words
3.81
41.1k
37
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
315 Followers

I love my wife. We're a bit of an unconventional couple but a matched pair for sure. I'm a rather slight guy, 5-7 tall and all of 140 pounds, Erin is 5-8 tall and a voluptuous 37DD blonde of 175 pounds. She is soft and curvy in all the best places and not really powerful while I'm a racecar driver and strong for my size so I can give Erin the butt lift hug as we call it. Locking my hands around her just under her big butt I can lift her off the floor. Of course when Erin is in the mood to get me to bed, she just squats slightly hoists me onto her shoulder in a fireman's carry and does her stud rescue.

Well like I said I love my wife but being the guy that I am I also have a girlfriend. Sara is a brunette who could be a body double for Erin. She's 5-9 tall and 180 pounds with a soft well rounded body and slightly larger 38DD breasts.

One day I had a daylong meeting scheduled which I found out from a phone call while I was driving to it had fallen through. So I turned around and headed home. Entering the apartment I heard some music coming from the bedroom and when I peaked in the door got the first major surprise of the day.

There on the bed was my lovely beautiful wife holding the headboard, sitting on the face of another woman. Once the initial shock wore off I noticed the woman on her back, who was vigorously fingering her own neatly shaved bald pussy, had a tattoo on her hip, a Colt 45 six gun in a holster. Not likely that there were two women with that combination so I realized my wife was getting a serious tongue lashing from none other than my girlfriend.

So while I watched a fantasy and got a hard on I was unaware of someone approaching me from behind. Two arms wrapped around my waist and I got a hug and a soft kiss on the back of my neck from my wife's best friend Lisa. "Oh my Alex those two are really going at it."

There were times I suspected that Erin and Lisa were more than just best friends so it would have been a little less surprising to find them in bed together. Lisa is a brunette, 5-8 tall and like Erin and Sara voluptuous soft and curvy, 180 pounds with a fabulous 38DD chest.

Lisa hugged me then reached down, unzipped my pants and took my stiff 7 inch cock in her right hand. "I can feel how much you like this show Alex, so do I and I do like this puppy as well."

Then with her left hand Lisa rubbed my ass and said, "I'm sure the boys will like this sweet little ass of yours too." I turned my head and Lisa said, "You know my husband Gary and my boyfriend, well our boyfriend Seth."

Chalk up a couple more surprises, Gary and Seth are a couple of good sized guys, Gary 5-10 tall and 165 pounds and Seth 5-11 tall and 170 pounds.

I might have moved or said something but with Lisa stroking my cock and watching Erin and Sara who were unaware that we were even there I was pretty much frozen. Lisa kept whispering in my ear, "Alex so you know Erin and I have been lovers even before she found out about you and Sara and of course I couldn't be cheating on Gary and Seth so I had to have them join us. Then we got together with Sara it became a real party. It doesn't seem fair that you just have a girlfriend while Erin has two and two boyfriends. So if you're open to expanding your horizons you can join in our little play group. What do you say?"

Well my head was spinning, my cock was throbbing in Lisa's hand and my mouth was watering when Lisa opened the door wide and Erin turned towards us and said breathlessly, "Damn what took you guys so long we had to get started, oh hi honey."

Erin swung her leg over to dismount Sara's face kneeling next to my girlfriend. She quickly moved her hand to assist Sara in fingering her smooth pussy and said, "She's ready for some stiff dick Alex let's get you a condom so you can fuck this girl."

Sara looked over at us, her face flushed and her mouth wet with my wife's juices and said, "Come on Alex get in the saddle and ride me hard cowboy." As she and Erin continued to finger her snatch.

Well it seemed I was the last one to be in on the situation but it made no sense to not get in the game. Lisa helped me out of my clothes and when I reached the bed Erin rolled a condom on me and I slid between Sara's legs and stuck my cock in her wet pussy.

As I pumped my dick into Sara, Lisa, Gary and Seth had gotten naked and Lisa and Gary began sucking on Sara's fat tits. Seth laid on his back next to Sara and my wife climbed on top of him in a 69 position. That's when I got my first look at my wife with another man and a man that has a 10 inch dick.

I knew Erin could suck cock but I was impressed at how quickly she was able to take in so much of Seth's big tool. Then it dawned on me she had been with Seth before. But as much as I was taken by seeing Erin go down on Seth I quickly turned my full attention back to fucking Sara which was even wilder with my wife next to us.

I was pumping the length of my dick into Sara when she swung her legs around my waist and began to roll her hips from side to side. Sara's weight advantage allows her to be in control, so as we have before, with my cock in her pussy she is able easily move me with her body. This move also gets me off and it didn't take long before I came.

I pulled out of Sara after she released me. Lisa and Gary took a break from her tits and Sara reached forward pulling me on top of her kissing me and hugging me tight. My next surprise was Sara saying to me, "Hey look Gary's got a boner this is as good a time as any for you to learn how to give head Alex."

Well I didn't know that was part of the program and sure had never sucked a cock so I'd be learning and seeing Lisa stroking Gary's stiff 9 inches it seemed like I would be starting with a big one. Lisa said, "Erin and Sara say you have a talent for eating pussy almost like a lesbian which I look forward to so you should take to sucking dick easily enough."

Gary laid down next to Seth who was just shooting his load which my wife was swallowing while he continued to munch her muff. I took Gary's stiff cock in my left hand to gauge its' size and thought to myself, 'this can't be easy'. Which is about when Erin rubbed my back and said, "You've got plenty there to work with Alex, just start with the head and go for it."

After taking a deep breath I took the head of Gary's cock in my mouth and got started. It was difficult to adjust my jaw and keep it open while trying to slide more of the shaft of Gary's cock between my lips. Lisa helped me to tilt my head slightly to allow me to take more of Gary's dick in my mouth. Erin knelt down behind me and reached around taking my cock in her hand while Sara and Lisa got into a 69 next to us and Seth was feeling up Erin.

At that point my head was bobbing up and down as I took about five inches of Gary's cock between my lips. I was feeling good about managing that on my first try sucking a guy off and I must have done well enough because Gary held my head steady and shot his load at the back of my throat. I was lucky to already be breathing through my nose and did my best to not let his cum spill out of my mouth. I did manage to swallow most of it before he rubbed the top of my head and I pulled back releasing his dick.

As I caught my breath Erin hugged me and said, "Oh Alex you did good. I'm so proud to have a husband who will be doing this with me."

My wife gently rolled me onto my back then Sara climbed on top

of me and planted her slick bald pussy on my face. "That wasn't bad for a first try Alex. You can relax and get back to the usual before you try again."

I was barely able to catch a glimpse of Seth near my feet before Sara blocked my view then I felt a warm mouth engulf my cock. From the size of the hands cupping my balls I knew it was him going down on me.

The combination of having my dick sucked and lapping away at Sara's sweet pussy had me relaxed and very content. Seth showed he had far more skill than I really sucking me off good alternating with licking my balls he had me on the edge in no time.

Meanwhile Sara was even more aggressive than usual grinding her snatch hard against my face, basically fucking my face and getting off on it. Finally Seth worked his magic and I came in his mouth. He released my cock and juggled my balls then slapped Sara on the ass and said, "I've done my part down here you horny bitch."

Sara slid back, sitting on my chest and said, "Well this boy got the job down up here," then crawled off me and we caught our breath before finding new combinations.

I was soon lying on my stomach between Erin's legs going down on her when I felt Sara begin to slide a well lubricated finger in my ass. She took her time before using two and then three and really opening me up. I thought I knew what was coming next when I heard Lisa say, "Well Alex we think it's time for you to have another new experience."

But the surprise was Sara saying, "You're in for a treat Alex." as she rubbed my butt. Turning my head I saw Lisa wearing an 8 inch strap on dildo. Sara adding, "Lisa's got old number 8 on so you'll get started with an easy one."

Lisa and Gary grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my knees then Lisa tapped the dildo on my ass and said, "Oh Alex you have the cutest little buns but don't worry I know you've never done this so I'll be careful not to give it to you too hard too quick."

I was going to offer a halfhearted 'thanks' but could only let out a grunt as Lisa poked the head of that well lubricated strap on into my ass.

That's when Sara rubbed my shoulder and said, "You just enjoy yourself Alex, it will be a little while before I give you the foot long. I can't wait to pound that monster up that sweet little ass of yours."

Erin laid her head down next to me and said, "I would love to see Gary or Seth fuck you up the ass Alex but with three hot pussies to serve I think the women are going to get all of the dick today."

I guess this became the featured attraction as everyone was casually sitting around the bed watching as Lisa slowly worked her strap on deeper into my ass. True to her word Lisa was taking her time and since my virgin hole had been well lubricated there was discomfort but not nearly the pain I feared.

After who knows how long I had relaxed and Lisa picked up her pace holding my hips firmly with both hands and really fucking my ass good. Gary and Erin were softly rubbing my back to sooth my spirits I guess but I just closed my eyes in amazement when I felt Lisa's body smacking against my ass because that meant she was stuffing all 8 inches in me with each stroke. I didn't know what to feel, it was a new and exhilarating feeling, I was actually excited t be pleasing Lisa and it began to feel good. But finally Lisa must have gotten a bit winded, her strap on sure was never going to go soft and she eased back from me.

Lisa pulled her dong out of my butt and I pitched forward flat on the bed. Gary sat gently on my back and was massaging my shoulders which was I found very relaxing. "You took that very well Alex, you'll fit right in."

I hadn't really noticed that Seth was on his back next to me licking my wife's pussy as she sat on his face. But as I did I saw Lisa slide over and raise Seth's legs up so Erin could lock them under her arms. Then Lisa poked the head of her strap on into Seth's ass and got right to banging away at him.

Gary saw me watching that show and leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "Lisa can be a real ass reaming beast when she's feeling it. It's almost like she imagines she's got a big cock."

That's when Sara sat down on my ass and reached around Gary to start jerking him off said, "Come on Gary let's get you ready I'm needing me some of this."

It didn't take long before Sara got Gary hard and they rolled off me to start fucking. I crawled off the bed and made my way to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and hydrate with as much water as I could swallow.

When I returned after a good 20 minutes Lisa positioned me on my back then swung a leg over to mount my chest before sliding her snatch onto my mouth. I couldn't see but it felt like it was Seth put one of my legs over each of his shoulders raising my ass off the bed. Then I felt two fingers and the warm gel being worked in my ass and I knew what that meant.

I got Lisa off as she ground her pussy against my face then she dismounted me and said, "OK Alex why don't give Sara a hand getting her dong on. You can see how much fun she'll be having."

I'm not sure what possessed me to do it but I actually helped Sara get the 12 inch strap on properly positioned as Lisa worked lubricant into my ass. Next to me I just stared as my wife sat on the edge of the bed with a big dick in each hand as she got Gary and Seth good and hard for whatever they had planned next.

Once I had Sara cinched up she rolled a condom on my stiff cock as Lisa laid down on the bed. As I eased myself between Lisa's thighs I noticed Gary lay down on his back next to Lisa then Erin straddled his hips so his cock was aimed at her pussy. I turned my head slightly to see that Seth was kneeling behind her with his dick in one hand as the other parted her ass cheeks just the position as Sara was behind me.

Maybe not the first time it ever happened but here was husband and wife side by side about to be double teamed as the meat in a pair of sandwiches. If my mind hadn't been blown well before this, it would have been now.

Sara made the first move poking the head of her strap on into my ass then pausing, maybe to signal, as Lisa took the head of my dick in her hand and inserted it into her pussy. As Sara pushed forward I instinctively did the same which pushed my cock into Lisa. Sara then took a good grasp of my hips with both hands and I was in her control.

As Sara held firmly onto me and began to work her strap on in and out I had to match her motion to fuck Lisa as though I was an extension of Sara. After a while we got into a rhythm and I was pumping all seven inches into Lisa but had no way to tell how much Sara was stuffing in my ass although it felt like a lot.

Lisa looked up at me and said, "Oh you're doing it Alex, I love feeling your balls slapping against my ass." Then she asked Sara, "How is on the backside Sara, can our boy Alex take it all?"

Sara leaned over my back and said, "Alex is a champ, one fabulous ass to fuck, he's almost there."

At that point I would have liked to have seen how Erin was doing getting stuffed front and rear but I was being crushed between Lisa and Sara feeling the full force of their bigger more solid bodies. They then actually both reached out their arms and hugged with me between them, my dick buried to the balls in Lisa's pussy while the full measure of Sara's 12 inch strap on was in my ass. This was certainly a new big girl experience for me and I wasn't sure how much more of it I could take.

I came and as my cock slipped out of Lisa's pussy Sara kept me between them as she pounded my ass for a while but then pulled out slowly and kind of rolled me off of Lisa. I was pretty well drained at that point.

When I regained my senses Lisa, Gary and Seth had left and Erin and Sara were having a drink. As I sat up on the edge of the bed Sara said, "I guess that last bit of fun took a lot out of you Alex. Now that you're back you didn't get the chance to stick to your own wife so do you think you can get it up one more time and give Erin the high hard one?'

It had been quite the day but I hadn't even seen much of Erin so I replied, "I'm always ready for my lovely wife."

Erin said, "Why thank you dear husband I think getting banged by you would be a perfect capper to today."

Sara then said, "Well I would be happy to help out." Then got to her knees in front of me and took my cock between her lips.

Erin knelt down behind Sara and rubbed her back and fingered her pussy as she watched my girlfriend, well our girlfriend, get me hard. My wife nibbled on Sara's ear and whispered to her without distracting from her mission. Once that was accomplished Erin helped Sara to her feet then me.

Sara sat back against the headboard and after putting a condom on me Erin sort of rolled to sit between her legs. Sara motioned me onto the bed, as if I needed direction, and said, "OK Alex stick it to her and make sure I can feel it back here..

I was quickly in position between four thick strong legs and slipped my dick into my wife. Erin's pussy was wet and I pushed all the way in on the first go and began hammering away. Sara had her arms around Erin's body and was playing with her tits as my wife had both hands on my ass pulling me into her. That held me in place as Erin began humping back at me and Sara did the same behind my wife. As hard as I was going at them I found myself being pushed back by 375 combined pounds of horny female.

When Erin swung her legs around my body locking her ankles behind me Sara sort of slid forward under her so my wife ended up almost on top of her. As Erin took me with her I found myself having to get my legs straightened out to get my feet on the bed so I could get on top of the tall stacking of the two of them to be able to keep fucking Erin. Sara and Erin were laughing at what would have been a comical sight I'm sure. I was just trying not to get thrown off the bed.

Fucking my wife harder ceased to be an issue when she slid all the way on top of Sara and rolled her legs up so I was off the bed and on top of the pile. Now I was laughing as much as Erin and Sara as they were simply playing with me and I was epitomizing the term, boy toy. I either came or Erin squeezed a load out of me.

When Erin released her grip on me I rolled off of her in one direction as Sara pushed her off in the other. We got into a group hug with Sara in the middle and as Erin kissed our lover's fat tit said, "Oh Alex I'm so glad you joined our little group. We were having fun but now we can take it to another level with you."

I looked at the two women in bed with me and it was going to go somewhere that's for sure.

patdown
patdown
315 Followers