A Surprise Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw his cock still partly erect and watched as he came closer to her. She saw him gripping his big black shaft near the base, then his hand was moving forward and she uttered a surprised cry as she saw the last of his cum oozing out of the slit of his cock-head, not just a dribble but a sizeable amount.

"Clean it off with your tongue, fucking cum slut. Show John how much you enjoyed your first taste of a man's cum." Once more his voice was an order, not a request.

John watched as his wife hastily did as Sam had ordered her. He saw her tongue come out and then lick Sam's cum off his cock-head that had only a few moments ago been plundering his wife's mouth.

Moving her head back both Sam and John saw a silvery strand of cum stretch out from the tip of Sam's cock to the tip of her tongue. Susan felt and saw it also, she moved forward gathering it up on her tongue and then swallowed.

"You sweet fucking cunt. Did you see her gather that string of cum up and swallow it John? I think your wife really is a cum starved bitch."

Sam pulled her to her feet and surprised her by pulling her to him, his arms around her felt so strong and she so secure within them, her part breasts pressed against his chest and her hips moved forward eager for the feel of his big tool being pressed against her mons.

"You looked even more beautiful with my cock in your mouth Susan," he said as he bent and kissed her, while at the same time he enjoyed feeling her breasts squashed against his chest and her hips moving gently from side to side rubbing against his cock. Yes she was really only pretending to be doing it for John's sake, she was showing him that she really wanted...needed to be taken and fucked now.

She felt his tongue pushing between her lips and then it was moving around in her mouth as he shared the final taste of his cum with her. She could not believe that he would do such a thing. However she felt feelings of happiness and elation at that moment as well. She realised that those feelings were like those she had felt when she was a young girl, feelings when her daddy had held and kissed her telling her that she was a good little girl. Not that her father had ever touched her sexually, but she remembered now how it was, how she always wanted to please her daddy, be an obedient little girl

When Sam released her she was flustered by her recalled memories and also wondering what John thought about her being kissed after taking the Sam's cum in her mouth and especially licking the final lot off Sam's cock and swallowing it as well.

John however was silent as he had been all the while as he watched his wife being used sexually by his black employer. Yet at the same time seeing Susan performing oral sex had aroused him. Now he wanted to see her taking Sam's big black cock in her pussy, watch Sam fucking his young wife, listen to the way he spoke to her as he used her like a slut. He knew that afterwards he would have to slip away to the bathroom and wank himself as he replayed in his mind the events he had witnessed. He was confused by his feelings of sexual arousal. Usually he had a hard time getting an erection when Susan wanted him to have sex with her, and that was part of his problem. He wondered what she would think of him if she knew he had a really good hard-on just from watching her having sex with another man, a stranger really. Thank goodness it was only going to be a one off fuck as Sam had said, then maybe he and Susan could get back to the normal routine of their lives.

Sam saw how flustered Susan was and said to her, "I think one good turn deserves another Susan."

"What do you mean Sam?

Smiling he looked into her lovely blue eyes and saw the anticipation now that he was going to fuck her. Well soon he would but not just yet, he needed time to recharge his cock. He wondered how many women knew that for a woman to achieve orgasm no glands were involved, but for a man it takes seventeen glands to complete the sexual act of ejaculation. Perhaps if they knew this fact they would not be so demanding of a man expecting him to go again almost straight away. Sure when a man was in his teens his body quickly recovered and he could stay erect and cum again easily.

"Well you lovely slut you are about to get your first oral sex. I am dying to lick that lovely cunt of yours. But first I want to feast my mouth on those fabulous tits, and then move down to your hot wet fuck hole. After a good tongue lashing you will really be needing my cock up you, and by then I will be ready and eager to stretch your cunt open and fill it the way it needs to be opened and filled."

Susan knew that after relieving Sam of his load of semen she would have to wait wet and wanting while Sam's cock recharged. She felt a surge of excitement wash over her body hearing Sam say that he wanted to perform oral sex on her. She waited eagerly for Sam to play with her breasts. But better still to play with her pussy...no cunt was the word Sam had used and that sounded more arousing ...play with her cunt with his mouth and tongue. She had fantasised many times about an imaginary lover pleasuring her with his mouth and tongue...and now another of her dark secret desires was about to be fulfilled. It was then that she realised so many of her sexual thoughts and desires had been suppressed by her need to please her daddy, especially when she started to mature into a woman. To be a good girl and not get pregnant like some other young girls did by letting their boyfriends have sex with them. Now this Blackman had awakened in her those hidden sexual desires. But not only that, but also her need to please. She had tried so hard to always be the obedient loving daughter, to be daddy's girl.

Susan lay back on the sofa with her bottom on the edge legs spread wide as Sam had ordered her. Her cunt was now clearly displayed; she was pleased that she had shaved it for Sam, even if it did make her seem like a slut. She felt a surge of sexual excitement surge through her as she saw Sam looking directly at her wet cunt, the pink lips of her clean shaven sex swollen with desire, the slit already partly open with her inner lips protruding and her juices seeping out and running down into the hollow of her anal opening as she waited for Sam to give her first experience of oral sex.

Sam looked at her and said, "That's a good girl Susan you do want to please me don't you?"

"Yes Sam," she replied now seeming oblivious to the fact that her husband was sitting watching and listening to her.

From her response it was obvious she felt a need to please him regardless of what John might think of her afterwards.

He was learning more about Susan from the things he said to her, and the way she responded. She had obviously been a daddy's girl that was why he had used the expression...that's a good girl Susan...when he asked her if she wanted to please him. Her reply and the way she said it proved it.

Sam knelt between her legs and bent forward his mouth planting a kiss on her left breast. He felt her hardened nipple pressing against his lips, then as he parted them slightly it was wedged between them. He suckled on it as he took her right breast in his hand and squeezed it hard making Susan cry out. The sensation was part pain part pleasure, something she had never experienced before. She loved this new sensation; it was something she knew she would want to feel again. Suddenly his lips parted and his head moved forward and one third of her firm pear shaped breast was inside his mouth. His teeth nibbled on it as his fingers captured the nipple of her right breast and squeezed it hard, twisting it and pulling it forward, as his head began to move back and forth making it appear that she was fucking his mouth with her tit. The mixture of pain and pleasure assailed her and she moaned loudly. Then he changed breasts and performed the same actions as he had before.

Susan heard a voice saying, "Suck my tits, squeeze them harder," then realised it was her who was asking Sam to do these things to her. It felt so good, John had never been one for very much foreplay and she loved the feelings that Sam's mouth, tongue and fingers brought her.

She watched as Sam moved his head away and gripped both of her pert breasts in his hands. Then as he squeezed them hard his tongue began to alternate between each breast as he flicked and licked her erect pink nipples. As she moaned with pleasure his tongue began to lick all over each breast in turn making her moan louder. She watched as he planted a kiss on each nipple, then his tongue was between her tits. His head began moving down, his tongue trailing sensuously across her skin over the dimpled plain of her belly. He paused and licked and prodded the hollow of her belly button, licking in a circular motion then pushing the tip of his tongue into the hollow as his lips planted a kiss on it. Susan had never felt so sexually aroused, her body alive with beautiful sensations of pleasure as she thought about his tongue licking her slit and also being pushed into her already open hole,

Then once more Sam's tongue began its journey downwards. Susan moaned loudly as his tongue reached her Venus Mons. Once more he paused making her wait for the pleasure he knew she now wanted to feel more than ever, never having had her cunt licked before. He kissed her mound a few times then paused knowing how aroused she was and in need of more sexual stimulation until she could no longer wait. He was rewarded when she called out in a loud voice.

"Lick my cunt, PLEASE SAM."

Susan was surprised by her sudden vocal outburst and her choice of word, but was rewarded when Sam's tongue moved. It moved down along the line of her slit...at least that was what it should have been. However she was so sexually aroused her cunt lips were now open wide and his tongue dipped into the syrupy liquid inside her pink valley. She tasted so sweet as his tongue moved up and began to lick and flick her swollen bud. It felt so good that it made Susan moan and thrust her hips up raising her cunt to his mouth in search of more pleasure. She was rewarded as his mouth captured her tender clit. He felt her shudder and cry out as his lips wrapped around it as he suckled on it as he had her nipples. Then his tongue moved lower and she moaned again as his tongue licked in circles around the ring of her already open hole showing her readiness for penetration. She gave a shrill cry as she felt him thrust his tongue up her hole as he began to tongue fuck her.

Sam felt Susan's hand on his head pressing his face harder against her leaking hole. She was starting to float on a cloud of sexual pleasure, something she had never experienced before.

He heard her making mewing sounds and moaning loudly. She now seemed oblivious to the fact that her husband was watching and listening when Sam heard her say, "Oh' Sam, yes fuck my cunt with your tongue."

He continued his assault on it with his tongue for a few minutes more then surprised her when he moved his mouth to her clit again. She felt his tongue trailing slowly up her pink valley through the sweet honey flowing like a mountain stream from the depths of her cunt. Her clit was now fully exposed and she gave a shrill cry as his tongue licked up and over the sensitive bud. Once again his mouth captured it and as he sucked on it he teased it with his tongue. As his mouth brought her lovely waves of sexual pleasure she felt him push a finger up her leaking cunt. The sensation of having her clit sucked while at the same time feeling his finger being pushed up inside her hungry cunt hole and feeling deep inside her, exploring the heat and wetness was also a new sensation for her. His finger was soon joined by another finger and he began to finger fuck her. It was so much better in reality than in her fantasy when the imagined a man performed this act upon her. She moaned loudly when she suddenly felt him withdraw his fingers leaving her so close now to having an orgasm. Then the newest and strangest sensation took her by surprise. She suddenly felt a wet sticky finger pushing into her tight anal ring while the other finger was once more pushing into her cunt again. She gave a loud cry as Sam forced his finger into her asshole and thus was able to slide his other finger back up her cunt. She writhed and moaned as the newest and sexually arousing sensations started as he began to finger fuck her cunt and her ass at the same time while his mouth devoured her clit.

Susan had been kept sexually aroused for so long now, denied her own release. The thrusting finger up her cunt and more so the one up her most intimate hole took her to her peak. She felt her orgasm so close now and then it burst over her like a huge volcanic eruption, wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure spreading out from the centre of her sex like jolts of electricity to the tips of her fingers and her toes. She cried out her pleasure loudly, such pleasure that she had never known before, pleasure that she would crave again and again.

When her orgasm was over Sam stood up and told her to get on her hands and knees telling her that what she needed now was a cock-induced orgasm. He saw the pleasure on her face as she looked up at him showing him how she had enjoyed her first oral orgasm.

She showed her eagerness to now feel Sam's big tool being buried in her cunt as she hurriedly got on her hands and knees, yet also feeling a little fearful at how much it might hurt taking Sam's big cock up inside her. Sam looked down at the pert round ass now presented to him. Her wet cunt aroused him more as he savoured the sight of this sweet young wife waiting to take his cock within her body. Willingly giving him what he wanted from her. But not because it was to save her husband's job but because she wanted, needed to be fucked. He knew that it was not because he was Blackman, it could have been someone of her own ethnic group but just by chance he was to be the lucky recipient of her long denied sexual needs, needs that John had never been capable of taking care of in the four years they had been married.

She felt his hands caress her twin moons as he looked at her tiny pink anus and recalled how tight it had felt when he pushed his finger up inside her ass. He pressed his erection down and then moved closer so his shaft was nestled in her pink valley, the engorged cock-head teasing her clit. He held still teasing her, toying with her need to be entered.

Susan moaned and wiggled her ass showing him she needed his cock inside her. She gave a louder moan when she felt his cock moving up, as it neared her hole he moved back slightly and his cock was once more protruding forward and then was pressing into the open mouth of her cunt hole. He held it still making her moan and then as she cast caution to the wind thinking only of her sexual need and not caring about what John would think of her, she cried out begging him to take her.

"FUCK ME, FUCK MY CUNT, PLEASE."

He felt her pressing back against his cock as she felt his hands now on her hips. They gripped her hard as he now pressed his cock into her tiny opening. She gave a cry as she felt that huge bulbous tip forcibly stretching her ring, it felt so huge and her ring was being stretched tightly as it sought entry into her cunt. She moaned louder from the painful stretching and then suddenly she felt the helmet like head enter her.

Once more Sam paused. Then she heard him say, "Get over here John, I want you to watch me bury my big tool all the way up your slut wife's cunt."

John came and stood looking at the black cock that was now about to plunder the depths of his young wife's cunt. He was suddenly surprised when he heard Susan call out to Sam showing how sexually aroused she was disregarding the fact that John was now standing looking at Sam's tip buried from view in her cunt.

"Give it to me Sam. Fill my cunt...FUCK ME."

"Sam was also very aroused now and he wanted to give this white bitch the sort of fuck she deserved but had never experienced."

As her words faded she suddenly gave a loud scream, as without any warning Sam rammed his cock all the way up her cunt. She felt it rearing up inside her tight sheath forcing it open and then it was in virgin territory as it went into the very depths of her cunt that John's cock could never reach. Then it was all the way inside the heat and wetness of her cunt the swollen cock-head pressing into the mouth of her cervix her sheath stretched tightly around his black dick. She moaned loudly as Sam held his cock still allowing her sheath to adjust to the girth of his fuck stick.

Susan's feeling of sudden pain soon faded and now she felt such pleasure as her sheath, which was wrapped so tightly around Sam's big tool adjusted to the forceful invasion of her tight cunt. She felt Sam's cock moving back and was suddenly surprised when it stopped after having moved back only a couple of inches. Then it began moving back and forth in little stabbing movements in the once virgin depths of her cunt as he massaged the seat of her fire with his blood-engorged tip.

This new sensation was a real turn on for Susan who called out, "Yes, oh yes Sam. Oh fuck that feels so good."

John was highly aroused now and hearing his wife using words he had never heard her use before only added to his arousal.

Then as he watched he heard Susan moan loudly as she felt Sam pulling his cock back all the way down leaving her with a feeling of emptiness.

Sam pulled his cock down so just the tip was inside Susan. He held it still waiting for her reaction to the sudden feeling of emptiness when what her cunt desired was to be filled to the depths as it had been when he had slammed his big tool all the way up her lovely tight sheath.

John looked at the black shaft of Sam's cock glistening with his wife's cunt juice protruding from her cunt, he was surprised as he heard his wife begging for Sam's cock.

"Fuck me Sam, ram your big cock all the way up my cunt...PLEASE, FUCK ME NOW."

Then as John watched Sam began to ream his young wife's hot cunt making her cry out and moan loudly at the hard deep fucking she was receiving. He could not believe it when he saw Susan pushing her ass back to meet the inward strokes of Sam's big tool as it moved rapidly back and forth in her wet fuck hole, she really was enjoying being taken and the hard deep rough fucking Sam was giving her.

Sam was breathing hard now from his exertion, his cock felt so big and hard in this white slut wife's tight eager cock hungry cunt.

"Yeah, that's it bitch shove your ass back and get my tool all the way up your fucking twat."

Then as Sam slammed his cock into Susan hard five more times she suddenly cried out as her orgasm arrived. Her sheath began rippling along the length of Sam's cock as it tried to milk him, then wave after wave of pure orgasmic pleasure engulfed her body, she moaned and cried calling out incoherently as Sam continued to fuck his cock into her, but more slowly and gently enhancing her pleasure as she felt it massaging her rippling sheath.

As her orgasm ebbed away she realised that Sam was still hard and moving inside her. It was a strange but wonderful feeling to have been fucked so hard, brought to orgasm yet still have a hard cock continuing to bring her pleasure.

"Did you like that you hot little whore?" Sam said to her as he continued to ride her gently.

Susan could not deny she had. She had to admit that she had enjoyed having a cock servicing her in the rough way Sam had after the years of little sexual pleasure she had received from her husband, the thought that as soon as Sam had cum the agreement would be at an end. The thought of never experiencing again the pleasure she was experiencing today was not a nice thing to think about.