A Surprising Day

Story Info
Wife introduces her husband to her new friend.
4.2k words
4.15
33.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Mary said that we had been invited for a meal with this women friend she had recently made and that she felt we should to go. I asked where we were going, thinking it would be a pub or restaurant somewhere and was surprised to find it would be at her place, apparently she had this lovely cottage in the country. Mary had met this women at work, her name was Meg, and it seemed that they got on well.

We drove to the cottage in the middle of nowhere and were met by this striking looking women, she had long black hair and was dressed in jeans and a sweater, even so I could see that she had a good figure with long legs. Mary and her greeted each other with a hug and a kiss and introduced me to her. She looked me up and down and smiled saying that she was pleased we had come and that Mary had told her a lot about me and that she was looking forward to getting to know me.

The cottage was tastefully furnished and was very cosy with a lovely fire burning giving it a warm comfortable feel. We sat down and Meg offered us a drink, it was some home made wine and it packed a punch because after just a couple of glasses I started to feel very drunk.

The next thing I remember is waking up in the dark and being up unable to move my arms and legs, for a minute or two I was completely at a loss to understand what was going on. Eventually my head cleared and I realised that my arms and legs were strapped down and I was stark naked! I was about to shout out when a light flickered on and I could see that I was in what appeared to be in some sort of dungeon, there were all sorts of contraptions and devices around the room and I was tied to a board standing at about 45 degrees.

I was speechless to say the least, what the fuck was going on and where was Mary?

I didn't have to wait long to find out, a door opened and into the room came Meg looking much different to the last time I saw her! This time she was wearing black knee length boots over black stockings and suspenders, black panties and Basque, which just about restrained her breasts. In her hand I saw that she was carrying what looked like a leather riding crop of some sort. As she approached me I was just about to speak when she brought the crop down striking me across stomach, fuck me that hurt.

"Don't speak unless I tell you to" she barked "or you'll feel the crop again". With that she turned around and went back out the door. A moment later she returned only this time she had hold of a chain and to my astonishment I saw that Mary was attached to the other end of it. She was wearing a collar around her neck to which the chain was attached. Gazing at her I could hardly believe what I saw. Mary was dressed, if that's the right word, in an outfit that seemed to consist of nothing but leather straps held together with metal rings and buckles that hid nothing. Her breasts were fully exposed as was her pussy, the straps accentuated her body, and her hands were also bound together at the front.

Mary looked at me and gave a little wink; Meg paraded her around the room in front of me for a moment before stopping in front of me. She said that we were both to do exactly what she says without hesitation, any hesitation will result in a beating, she was our Mistress and we were her slaves for as long as she decided to go on for.

By now my mind was starting to calm down a bit and I decided that this must be something that Mary had set up, it was the only explanation that made any sense, the question was, what was going to happen next? I didn't have to wait long. Taking Mary's hands she raised them above her head and attached them to a hook that was on a beam set in the low ceiling. The sight of Mary standing there helpless was very erotic, her gorgeous breast standing out firmly, her ass looking inviting and finally, her luscious pussy just waiting to be eaten.

Meg then turned to me and eyed me up and down until her gaze fell upon my cock, now you would have thought that I would by now have had a fucking great hard on but no, I could only assume that the bizarre situation seemed unreal to me. Meg looked at my cock and said, "I don't think he wants to play, maybe he needs some encouragement!" and with that she started to run the crop over my body, starting with my face and moving down to my nipples and then onto my groin. She gave my cock a slight tap with the end of the crop which made me squirm a bit I can tell you.

She then went back to Mary and started running the crop up the inside of her legs to her pussy, she stopped there for a second and applied some gentle pressure on the lips, Mary tried to pull away but couldn't. Meg then moved up across her stomach to her breasts, circling them a couple of times before brushing the nipples in turn and then giving both nipples a sharp tap causing Mary to let out a little yelp, the affect on her nipples was instant, the slap made them harden and they weren't the only things that had started to harden!

Meg then moved behind Mary and, forcing the crop into her mouth, began using her hands on her. She first caressed her breasts, Mary tried vainly to pull away but of course she couldn't, next she was squeezing, twisting and pinching her nipples and Mary was writhing around and making all sorts of noises. By now my cock was rock hard; I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Meg then moved one hand down Mary's body to her pussy, the other hand continued to play with her breast. She tried not to open her legs but a sharp smack on the ass told her that she had no choice. Reluctantly she parted her legs and Meg's fingers went to work. I could see her caressing her vulva, parting the lips and running a finger or two inside before moving onto her clit, squeezing and flicking it with her finger. By now Mary was out of control, sobbing and moaning, I'm sure she came at least once! By now my cock was standing to attention in all its glory hoping to see some action before I shot my load.

After a few minutes Meg stopped and commented on the state of my cock, I even think I saw her lick her lips and I thought its' got to be my turn now but I was wrong.

She knelt down in front of Mary and, lifting one of Mary's legs she put it over her shoulder, and started to eat her pussy. What a fucking wonderful sight, Mary looked like she was in heaven despite being helpless to do anything about the situation and I was sure I was about to shoot my load there and then but I managed to hold on to it, Mary had yet another orgasm, her entire body trembled and shook and she was dribbling from her mouth and cunt.

With a glint in her eye Meg reached into a nearby box and pulled out some metallic objects linked by a two chains. Moving towards Mary she took hold of a nipple and pulled it hard, Mary winced with pain as Meg took one of the objects and clamped it to Mary's left nipple, she immediately took hold of the other nipple, squeezing and twisting it before attaching the other clamp, the chain running between them.

Meg then took hold of the chain and pulled it sharply causing Mary to cry out as her nipples were stretched to their limit, Meg's tongue licked eagerly on Mary's tortured nipples and her body shook as sensations of pain and pleasure coursed through her body. I had seen nothing like it!

At last it was my turn, Meg eventually stopped her licking, sucking and biting and took the crop from Mary's mouth. She then kissed her full on the lips and, to my great surprise, Mary made no attempt to pull away. I was seeing a completely new side of her that I never dreamed of and it was wonderful.

Meg then came over to me, her eyes fixed on my hard cock, the purple head glistening with pre cum, a sign that I was struggling not to cum. She said something like, "now we know what gets you going but lets see if you can keep it up". I looked over at Mary, I was wondering how she was going to react if Meg started sucking me off. Her body was still shaking and her breasts were rising and falling as she tried to regain control of herself but she still managed to nod and give me a knowing smile. I still couldn't believe what was happening, it was surreal!

Meg started by running her hands over my chest and it was my turn to have my nipples licked and sucked. One hand then moved down between my legs and I felt it grip my balls and gently squeeze them. She then ran one finger up the entire length of my shaft until she reached the head of my cock, her finger then circled the head a few times causing wonderful sensations to pass through me.

Next she gripped my cock with her hand and worked it up and down, twisting her hand as she did so, squeezing and releasing the pressure. I glanced at Mary and she is watching the action, her mouth slightly open and she is licking her lips, the site of her strung up, her nipples clamped was a wonderfully erotic site and I just wanted to fuck her but I'm not going to get the chance for a while yet.

Meg then brings her mouth into the action, her tongue flicks over the purple swollen head of my cock as her hand continues its work. Slowly she lowers her mouth over my cock and her lips clamp themselves around it, she sucks my cock hard taking as much of it into her mouth as possible before withdrawing it and then repeats the whole thing again and gain. By now I have lost it and am begging her to take it in her mouth, I just want to fill it with my cum.

Instead of finishing me off she pulls her mouth and hand from my throbbing hot cock and walks away. I am going out of my mind when to my astonishment she walks over to Mary and removes her hands from the ceiling hook, she then takes hold of the chain attached to her neck and pulls her down over to a low a-frame device and orders her to spread her legs. She then ties an ankle to each corner of one side and her wrists to the opposite corners. Mary is completely helpless, almost bent double, her ass and cunt are fully exposed to whatever is going to be inflicted on her.

Now I think that I am going to be released and told to fuck her but I couldn't be more wrong!

Meg disappears for a few minutes before returning wearing a large black strap-on; it must be a good ten inches in length and its clear what her intentions are. Standing in front of Mary she grabs her by the hair and lifts her head so that her mouth is inches away from the hard rubber cock. She then forces Mary to take it in her mouth and proceeds to fuck her face for a few moments; Mary is almost gagging on this huge member as it fills her mouth. Withdrawing it she then steps behind her and without warning rams it hard into Mary's cunt making her yell with shock and surprise. She then goes on to give her an almost brutal fucking that has Mary screaming and crying in a mixture of pain and ecstasy until her body starts to convulse, she screams as another enormous orgasm rips through her body.

Meg doesn't let up; Mary's cries only seem to spur her on as she continues to drive the strap-on hard into her dripping wet cunt. Not content with this Meg then starts to spank Mary's ass and her cheeks start to glow bright red under this new, vicious onslaught. All I can do is lay there and watch as my wife's gorgeous cunt is ravaged time and again wishing it was my cock that was fucking her and not that soulless piece of hard rubber. By now Mary is begging her to stop but Meg simply ignores her pleas and continues to fuck her mercilessly, the sweat glistening on both of their bodies and dripping off of both of them. The relentless thrusting brings Mary to yet another huge orgasm. I don't think Mary can take much more and I yell at Meg to stop. To my surprise she does just that, withdrawing the wet strap-on from Mary's soaking wet cunt. She moves around to Mary's face and orders her to lick it clean, and Mary obediently obeys, taking it into her mouth sucking it before running her tongue over the weapon that has just fucked her so hard.

Now Meg turns her attention back to me, she strips off the strap-on, which comes as a great relief; the thought of her fucking me in the ass with it is the stuff of nightmares. Instead she goes down on my hard cock, sucking and licking it until I can hold back no longer, the scenes I had just witnessed meant I couldn't hold back a second longer and I shoot my hot load into her mouth. She doesn't stop, continuing to eat my cock and swallowing my hot load. I was screaming and yelling, struggling against the straps that bound me as waves of ecstasy engulfed my whole body which I no longer had any control over.

Eventually Meg stood up, the remnants of my cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth, she then went over to Mary and kissed her and Mary eagerly licked the remnants of my cum from Meg's lips. Turning back to face me Meg pulled her breasts from the tight corset that restrained them, they looked magnificent! Smaller than Mary's but very firm and gorgeous, her nipples were already hard and she stood in front of me playing with herself, I could feel my cock getting hard again as I watched her hands working on her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples, she then moved a hand down to her panties, which were now wet from her own juices and she began playing with her pussy.

I was straining to get myself free and I guess that all my efforts up to now must have caused the strap restraining my right hand to work loose and I was able to free my hand. Unable to believe my luck I quickly I released my other hand and finally my legs. To my surprise Meg made no attempt to stop me, it was now payback time!

I grabbed hold of her and embraced her, kissing her full on the lips my hands were all over her ass and she was running her hands up and down my back pressing her pelvis into my groin, the feeling of her breasts pressed against me was wonderful. My eyes then fell onto Mary who was still tied helplessly to the a-frame and I put all thoughts of fucking Meg on hold, seeing Mary in that position was too much to resist.

Gently I pushed Meg away saying that I would see to her later and moved in front of Mary, this time she would have the real thing to suck on, not a hard piece of rubber. Taking my cock in my hand I brushed it against her mouth, Mary's tongue was soon dancing over the head of my cock until eventually she parted her lips and I filled her mouth with my cock, reaching down I gently I stroked her nipples that were still clamped, she sighed with pleasure at my touch. Looking up I saw Meg move behind Mary and kneel down, her tongue started to lick between her cheeks of her ass and on down to her pussy. All I could see was her face buried in Mary's lovely ass and my cock being licked and sucked, what a wonderful site.

I decided that it was time for a change and ordered Meg to stop and come to me. She did as she was told; I guess I was in charge now! I ordered her to take hold of my cock as I was thrusting it into Mary's mouth; the feeling of both women working on me was unbelievable. After a while I had to stop, I didn't want to cum yet, there was still a lot of fucking to be done before this night was over.

I turned to Meg and taking hold of her panties I ripped them off of her revealing her beautiful shaven pussy. I then gently pushed her pussy into Mary's face and told Mary to eat it and to my surprise she didn't hesitate, her tongue seeking out every part of her pussy, it was obvious that she was enjoying every minute of it. It was now Meg's turn to groan and whimper with pleasure

I moved behind Mary and gazed down at her beautiful asshole and cunt, still wet from Meg's earlier tonguing. I ran my fingers down the crack of her ass, paying attention to her asshole for a few minutes before penetrating her cunt with two fingers. Feeling that her gorgeous hole had received enough rough treatment for one night I very gently finger fucked her. The noises she was making told me that she was enjoying things. It wasn't long before I decided that my cock should get in on the action and I replaced my fingers with it, thrusting gently back and forward resisting the temptation to ram it in hard.

Again I had yet another amazing view, my cock sliding in and out of Mary's dripping wet cunt, while my fingers gently penetrated her asshole whilst Meg was opposite me having her pussy eaten by my lovely wife, who, up until tonight, was always positively disgusted by the thought of licking another women's cunt but who was now going at it like a hardened bisexual.

By now both women were crying and shouting with pleasure until the inevitable happened and they both had tremendous orgasms', their bodies convulsing and shaking with the intensity of them. I just about managed to hang onto my load and withdrew my wet cock from Mary's dripping cunt before I lost it completely.

Now it was time that Mary was released from her bonds, I ordered Meg to release her hands while I knelt and released her ankles, giving her wet pussy one more licking as I did so. I helped her to her feet embracing her tenderly as I did so. Drawing back from her I looked at her tortured nipples standing hard and erect still held in those wicked looking clamps.

I reached down and brushed my hands over her breasts, Mary moaned and begged me to release her nipples, taking her right breast in one hand I gently released the clamp from her nipple, as I did so I put it in my mouth and gently sucked on it making Mary scream with both pain and pleasure. I had read that at the moment of release the sensations are intense. I repeated the act on her left nipple with the same result. Giving her a hug I whispered how much I loved her in her ear, she replied that now it was our turn to have our way with Meg and she assured me that I could anything I wanted to her and she would be more than happy to help me but first all I had to do was watch!

Mary then took hold of Meg and forced her down onto a padded area in one corner of the room. Mary sat astride her and I was shocked as she started to slap her hard across the breasts, Meg let out a yell but Mary wasn't holding back and continued to abuse those tasty looking breasts until deciding enough was enough she swapped her hand for her mouth, sucking and biting Meg's nipples until they became hard and swollen.

By now she had enough of that and rolled of and onto her back, ordering Meg to get between her legs and eat her pussy, Mary then looked at me and nodded in the direction of Meg's raised ass. I didn't need to be told twice and kneeling between her legs I took my cock and slapped it against her cunt before sliding it into her wet hole fucking her hard while all the time she was eating Mary's cunt.

Mary lay there moaning with pleasure, with one hand on the back of Meg's head forcing her face against her pussy, Meg was enjoying herself eating my wife's pussy while I was fucking her brains out, all in all it was turning into a pretty exceptional night and it wasn't over yet.

Now it was time for a change, withdrawing my cock from Meg I pulled her off of Mary and told her to sit on Mary's face while I turned my attention to my wife's soaking wet cunt which was now due another visit from my cock. Meg positioned her pussy over Mary's eager mouth and her tongue immediately went to work licking her pussy and clit, I was happy to watch for a while my hand gently caressed Mary's pussy.

Both ladies were now moaning with pleasure I positioned myself between Mary's legs which were spread wide inviting me to penetrate her. I entered her slowly, moving my cock gently inside of her as far as I could, I lingered there for a moment and I could feel the walls of her cunt tightening against my rock hard cock. I then slowly withdrew it to the entrance of her hole and, using my hand, rubbed it against her lips, the movement of her thighs increased as I teased her lips before plunging my cock hard into her, this drew a cry of pleasure from her and she stopped licking Meg's pussy. Meg moved off of her and started to kiss Mary passionately as I screwed her, at the same time she started caressing Mary's breasts drawing yet more cries of pleasure from her.

12