A Surprising Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the tremble coming up my legs. I was about to erupt and shouted, 'HERE IT COMES, I'M CUUMMMING!" It was rising slowly, boiling in my balls, but with great intensity.

She was riding me harder and harder and I was thrusting up into her with all of my strength. Maggie was out of control lifting her self up and coming down. "FUCK ME OHGOD I'M THERE. I'M CUMMMING OHHHHHHHHHHHGOD OHHHHHHHFUCK. HERE IT COMES!" She lifted up and then collapsed on top of me. I was still thrusting into her, then quickly flipped her over on her back, got between her legs and rammed my swollen cock into her, knowing I was about to explode. I rammed her harder, ram, ram, ram, going deeper into her hot juicy cunt. I lifted out one more time and with that final thrust, my cock erupted as I shouted, "I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

"FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME. I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME!" she shouted lifting herself and milking my cock with her cunt.

"HERE IT COMES. I'M CUMMMMMMMING." I shouted again. as spurt after spurt filled her cunt. I was trembling and tingling all over as the orgasm swept through me. I collapsed on her and she hugged me, holding me with her strong arms, her legs keeping my cock in her wet, juicy cunt, kissing my ears, my cheeks and then my lips as we kissed intensely, our tongues swirling in each other's mouth.

We lay there panting, looking at each other. "What just happened? I said, smiling.

"We fucked!" she said. "We had an adventure," she laughed. "See what can happen when you just let go."

"Life is full of surprises, isn't it? I said.

"Only if you let it be," she said. She looked up at me. "So where are you off to, now?" she asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to tell you on my way back."

"I'll be here," she said.

We got up and put ourselves back together. We walked down to the farm stand. We didn't speak. I picked up my bag of apples and headed for my car. "Thanks for the peach," I said as I waved goodbye and drove off.

12