A Surprising Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His big cock was ramming into me and the juice from my cunt was dripping down my thigh He whispered in my ear, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Keep fucking me, you bastard. I want your cock in me. Give it to me harder!"

He grabbed my tits while he continued fucking me and whispered in my ear, "I love your tight cunt. I love fucking you."

His breath on my ears and his dirty talk was driving me crazy and I screamed, "Cum in me, baby. I want it bad. Fuck me ohhhhhhhhgod Fuck me harder!"

Suddenly, Sharon put down her story. My cock was bulging in my jeans. I couldn't hear another word I was so aroused. She looked at me then stood up.

I stood up. She came to me. Her eyes were staring at me, telling me she was hot and horny. I put my arms around her and grabbed her round ass and pulled her to me and started rubbing her crotch against my cock. We didn't speak. We were grinding our bodies against each other. She bent back so that her cunt was moving up and down my bulging cock. I leaned over her pushing my cock into her crotch as she moved up and down. She was moaning in my ear and then she stood up and straddled my leg and started riding my thigh, sliding up and down. We were both out of our minds with lust. Her tits were pressed against my chest. I loved how her ass felt in my hands. I loved the sounds she made as she rubbed her cunt against my leg.

We were both so aroused by her story and now we were getting hotter and hotter and had to fuck. We couldn't stand in any longer. Finally, she said, "Come with me,"

She took my hand and led me to the ladder to her loft. We still did not say a word. I followed her up the ladder, looking up at her luscious ass just above me.

Her bed was just a mattress on the floor. She got on the bed and wiggled out of her jeans. I took mine off and looked at her laying there with her legs open to me. She took off her black tee shirt and I saw her big tits and nipples sticking up. My cock was standing straight out and I got down between her open legs and tried plunging into her wet tight cunt, but she was too tight.

She screamed, "Ohhhhhhgod, Go slow. It's been awhile."

I couldn't enter her right away and moved my cock up and down her pussy lips. She was already wet. I was on the edge of her cunt, moving in a little at a time as she opened up to me. She then started lifting herself up to take my cock into her. I started licking her tits and she pressed my head into her tits as my tongue played with her nipples, causing her to moan. "Oh I like that."

I was getting my cock deeper in her with each thrust when she flipped me off of her and climbed on me "I want to ride you," she said. "I want to be your cowgirl," she said. I wondered if this was another fantasy of hers. She straddled me and lifted herself up, grabbed my cock and impaled herself on it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhyes!" she screamed. She was going wild-- her tits bouncing, her hair flying all over the place. It was as if she was making up for lost time, fucking me like I was a bucking bronco. She looked down at me. "Fuck me!"

I lifted myself off the bed and was thrusting into her and she came down on my cock, wiggling her cunt around before rising up and coming down again. "OH FUCK!" she screamed. "FUCK FUCK FUCK" she screamed every time my cock filled her cunt. "OH MY GOD, YOUR COCK FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD."

She was out of her mind as she came down harder and harder. Then she screamed. OOOOOHHHHHGOD I'M GOING TO CUM."

I was glad we were in the woods or the whole town would have come. A huge orgasm swept over her as she screamed even louder, "I'M CUMMING OHHHHHHHHHHGOD.OH YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHHH!" And she collapsed on me.

I hadn't come yet. So I flipped her on her back, I pushed her legs wide apart and moved them so that her knees were at her tits. I was so turned on by her story and how wild she was. My cock was like a hot iron. It was swollen with lust. Her pink wet cunt was completely open to me. I grabbed my cock and rammed into her, then out, in and out, each thrust was harder than the last. She screamed, FUCK ME! I LOVE IT! OHHHHHHHGOD GIVE ME YOUR COCK."

Her dirty talking was firing me up. I loved how she was screaming, begging me to fuck her.

"You like to fuck, don't you, baby. You've missed being fuck and now you want it bad, don't you?"

"Yes, I want it bad, fuck me harder. Harder. Give it to me Do me hard! Harder. Fuck me!"

"You like my cock in you, don't you. You love being fucked! Tell me how much you like it.!"

"You're cock feels huge in my tight cunt! I love how you're fucking me."

Our eyes were locked on each other. I loved how she looked at me and told me what she wanted.

"OHHHHHHGOD FUCK ME! HARDER. FUCK ME!"

I was about to explode as I rammed into her tight cunt, I'm cumming," I yelled. "I'M CUMMING."

"CUM IN ME. GIVE IT TO ME. I LOVE HOW YOU'RE FUCKING ME!"

"HERE IT COMES! OH. OH OH! I'M CUMMING" and I erupted my sperm into her and her tight cunt milked me as I rammed harder into her, finally collapsing on her body, both of us gasping for air.

We didn't speak as we looked up at the ceiling, trying to catch our breath.

She got up on her elbow and looked down at me. We smiled, but didn't speak.

"I have a feeling you liked my story," she said.

"I did, but I like this story better," I laughed.

"Maybe if you stick around awhile, I'll read you a bed time story," she said.

"If it's anywhere like the last one, I don't think we'll sleep much tonight."

"I'll take my chances," she said, putting her head on my shoulder. It didn't take long for us to doze off.

12