A Sweet Life Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSteve
MrSteve
6 Followers

"See ya, Amy," I said pulling into her driveway.

"Bye, babe," she said kissing me full on my lips, hands still in my cock. We kissed for at least a minute before pulling away, reluctant and silent, not wanting to part.

"See ya at school tomorrow?" I asked finally.

"Sure, and hopefully, I'll see this soon, too," she said bending down to kiss my still hard cock. I moaned in surprise and pulled her to my lips to kiss her again before she got out. Watching her bounce up the stairs to her front door and seeing a glimpse of her beautiful bare ass put a smile on my face, but it was then that I noticed the curtains from the living room (or whatever other room in the house with eight foot by eight foot window) moving and a shadow slipping away. I quickly disregarded that and told myself that nothing really happened that would make anyone suspicious and quickly went back to staring at that cute ass of Amy's as she went inside, blowing me a quick kiss.

"Damn," I swore out loud as the door closed. Starting the car, al I could think about was spending some quality time with those panties of hers, putting a great big smile on my face.

MrSteve
MrSteve
6 Followers
12